Career Questions tagged Work Ethic

ashanti R.’s Avatar
ashanti R. Apr 05, 2018 633 views
Jennifer M.’s Avatar
Jennifer M. Jan 26, 2018 426 views

Where I do my community services hours ?

I keep asking in different places about if I can do my community service hours there and they keep saying that they don't do that . I want to know if you know some place that I can apply there and solve my situation....

work-ethic

Mounia M.’s Avatar
Mounia M. Feb 10, 2017 800 views

How do I stay motivated to do coursework for uninteresting classes?

This term I am taking two classes that haven't provided me with much of an intellectual challenge. As a result, I am having a hard time staying motivated in my classes, as I am not obtaining knowledge that I do not already have. college undergraduate time-management classes studies...

courses motivation work-ethic

Meghann D.’s Avatar
Meghann D. Jun 16, 2016 835 views

When having responsibilities both at home and at a full time job, how do you balance them to make the best of both?

I am asking this because as a full time student I have responsibilities that require my attention both at home and at school, and it has proven difficult to balance them both. organization work-life-balance...

work-ethic

Mykaelah F.’s Avatar
Mykaelah F. May 27, 2016 840 views

How do you make the choice of loving what you do, and doing the job because you have to?

I asked this question because most adults end up in dead-in jobs. How do you know that you are doing what you love, in order not to end up in a slump. career jobs career-choice student graduate life career-plan...

work-ethic

Juan C.’s Avatar
Juan C. May 18, 2016 598 views

As competition increases nowadays, how can one keep his or her core values such as integrity protected?

I experience this a lot in high school. From small pop quizes, to final exams, some individuals will always cheat, creating a sense of unfairness and a loss of balance. As I go off to college and become a professional, I know such hobbies will become a profession for those who have the talent....

ethics moral work-ethic morality honor

Anudari A.’s Avatar
Anudari A. May 16, 2016 581 views

How do you work smart instead of working harder and for long hours?

There's the traditional saying on the lines of you must harder and for an extended amount of time to be at the top, but this is not always the case. I've read that it's more important to work smarter , but how does one work smarter if that is the efficient and the right way of doing things?...

work student-life work-ethic

Gabrielle  L.’s Avatar
Gabrielle L. May 09, 2016 578 views

I want to major in neuroscience and biology, but the work may be strenuous. Will I be able to take on the taxing work while playing soccer, too?

My name is Gabby and I am a senior in high school. I will be attending a liberal arts school with an amazing medical program. I want to become a neurosurgeon, but I also want to play soccer. I am asking this question to know if I am being too ambitious by taking on too much. school soccer...

work-ethic