Career Questions tagged Morality

David H.’s Avatar
David H. Jan 24, 2018

Would it be rude to tell my teacher to stop smoking, if not, how can I put it as gently as possible?

She is an amazing teacher who knows a great deal. She has control of the class and makes learning effective but her breath and classroom smells of cigarettes and coffee. For her well being I want her to stop smoking and in turn help me and my classmates learn better without worrying about...

#morality #education #student #school-counseling #counselor #education-management

Juan C.’s Avatar
Juan C. May 18, 2016

As competition increases nowadays, how can one keep his or her core values such as integrity protected?

I experience this a lot in high school. From small pop quizes, to final exams, some individuals will always cheat, creating a sense of unfairness and a loss of balance. As I go off to college and become a professional, I know such hobbies will become a profession for those who have the talent....

#morality #honor #work-ethic #moral #ethics