Career Questions tagged Morality

Yukina’s Avatar
Yukina Aug 28, 2018 482 views

If you had to give a percentage of how much the court system rules based off morality, how much is it?

#criminal-justice #law #court #percentage #morality #attorney # lawyer #persecutor #morals

David’s Avatar
David Jan 24, 2018 882 views

Would it be rude to tell my teacher to stop smoking, if not, how can I put it as gently as possible?

She is an amazing teacher who knows a great deal. She has control of the class and makes learning effective but her breath and classroom smells of cigarettes and coffee. For her well being I want her to stop smoking and in turn help me and my classmates learn better without worrying about...

Juan’s Avatar
Juan May 18, 2016 717 views

As competition increases nowadays, how can one keep his or her core values such as integrity protected?

I experience this a lot in high school. From small pop quizes, to final exams, some individuals will always cheat, creating a sense of unfairness and a loss of balance. As I go off to college and become a professional, I know such hobbies will become a profession for those who have the talent....