Career Questions tagged Ethics

MERYL P.’s Avatar
MERYL P. Aug 14, 2018 220 views

Give me an example of how you dealt with an ethical dilemma at work.

This could be a situation where it was necessary to wight the positives and negatives of the different outcomes of a decision in order to act in the patient's best interest. #medicine #doctor #medic #healthcare...

#ethics

Josephine K.’s Avatar
Josephine K. Jan 16, 2018 261 views

Will complete equal rights be granted to all colored people?

It is said that we are all equal no matter what. But, I don't understand why bias takes place in jobs and school selections. I was wondering if equal rights will ever be considered no matter what race one race is or their background. #race #race-equality #equality #activism...

#ethics #race-discrimination

Crista F.’s Avatar
Crista F. Oct 22, 2016 622 views

What would you consider to be the most valuable facet of computer science to the world today?

Computer science and technology has long been my passion, yet my dream is to contribute to the world positively. Many information technology careers seem to be trivial and/or wealth oriented. In what fields are people encouraged to develop computer technology for the benefit of mankind, rather...

#humanitarian #technology #ethics #information-technology #computer-science #science

Juan C.’s Avatar
Juan C. May 18, 2016 440 views

As competition increases nowadays, how can one keep his or her core values such as integrity protected?

I experience this a lot in high school. From small pop quizes, to final exams, some individuals will always cheat, creating a sense of unfairness and a loss of balance. As I go off to college and become a professional, I know such hobbies will become a profession for those who have the talent....

#moral #ethics #work-ethic #honor #morality

SchumacherCodman3 .’s Avatar
SchumacherCodman3 . Jan 06, 2012 1292 views

are ethical issues encountered in physics

in experimental physics how do u coup with what ur research is used for like with albert einstien and the nuclear bomb and if u can coup with it is it fun seeing stuff explode in ur lab . #physics...

#ethics