Career Questions tagged Activism

Josephine K.’s Avatar
Josephine K. Jan 16, 2018 180 views

Will complete equal rights be granted to all colored people?

It is said that we are all equal no matter what. But, I don't understand why bias takes place in jobs and school selections. I was wondering if equal rights will ever be considered no matter what race one race is or their background. #race #race-equality #equality #activism...

#ethics #race-discrimination

Yasmin A.’s Avatar
Yasmin A. Jan 24, 2018 253 views

What are some careers available in social justice and social activism for immigration? Do I have to become an immigration lawyer to help?

I'm currently a high school senior on my way to college. And immigration is a topic I'm passionate about. I'm very interested in pursuing a career in social justice that will improve and impact the lives of immigrants living within our country. I know that many people tend to pursue careers in...

#immigration #social-work #activists #social-justice #immigration-law #humanitarian #foreign-languages #human-rights #non-profit #activism

Sandra L.’s Avatar
Sandra L. Jun 26, 2015 1680 views

what kind of jobs can i get with a sociology degree?

i want to be involved in human rights and activist, because i feel like there is a lot i can provide in this major, i want to focus on the goverment and judicial system and there errors. #government #sociology #human-rights...

#activism

Ivan S.’s Avatar
Ivan S. Apr 03, 2014 902 views

What occurs in the day of the life of a social activist?

Social activism is another career that interests me, I would like to get a preview of what social activists go through on a daily basis #government #social #politics...

#activism