Career Questions tagged Climatechange

Margot F.’s Avatar
Margot F. Jul 13, 2020 367 views

How do I narrow down focus on a career if I want to work in environmental science but also study how to mitigate its effects on society (environmental justice)?

I am a rising senior in high school and I am trying to figure out where I should apply to college and what career path I should pursue. I know I have time to decide what major, but I feel the need to focus my activities and classes on a more specific topic so my effort can go further in helping...

Amberly S.’s Avatar
Amberly S. Sep 12, 2018 365 views

Is global warming real?

If climate change is real, how does it affect us daily? #political-science #science #climatechange #globalwarming

Megan W.’s Avatar
Megan W. May 22, 2018 341 views

Is there a bright future for hopeful environmentalists?

As I write this, I am sitting outside listening to birds singing and perfectly green trees swaying in the wind. I want to keep the trees standing and the birds chirping, but I don't know if that dream could become a stable career. Is there enough interest in the future of the earth that careers...