Career Questions tagged Climatechange

Margot F.’s Avatar
Margot F. Jul 13 128 views

How do I narrow down focus on a career if I want to work in environmental science but also study how to mitigate its effects on society (environmental justice)?

I am a rising senior in high school and I am trying to figure out where I should apply to college and what career path I should pursue. I know I have time to decide what major, but I feel the need to focus my activities and classes on a more specific topic so my effort can go further in helping...

#environmentaljustice #climatechange #activism #socialjustice #environmentalengineer #policy #datascience #environmental-science

Amberly S.’s Avatar
Amberly S. Sep 12, 2018 217 views

Is global warming real?

If climate change is real, how does it affect us daily? #political-science #science #climatechange...

#globalwarming

Megan W.’s Avatar
Megan W. May 22, 2018 198 views

Is there a bright future for hopeful environmentalists?

As I write this, I am sitting outside listening to birds singing and perfectly green trees swaying in the wind. I want to keep the trees standing and the birds chirping, but I don't know if that dream could become a stable career. Is there enough interest in the future of the earth that careers...

#recycle #student #climatechange