Is there a bright future for hopeful environmentalists?

As I write this, I am sitting outside listening to birds singing and perfectly green trees swaying in the wind. I want to keep the trees standing and the birds chirping, but I don't know if that dream could become a stable career. Is there enough interest in the future of the earth that careers designed to protect it are paid well? #student #climatechange #recycle

2

Ashley’s Answer

Many Fortune 500 companies are working to reduce their carbon footprint by redesigning how they operate. Research companies you are interested in and their sustainability efforts.

0

Katie’s Answer

Yes, I worked in environmental for several years. The area is growing and is constantly changing. I worked mainly industrial in helping large organizations with recycling programs as well as how to reuse what materials they had. There are multiple avenues in environmental from hygienists, recycling, to cleaning up. Just look for the one that makes you happy.

0