Career Questions tagged Society

Thi D.’s Avatar
Thi D. Jan 21, 2018 146 views

What is the best field of study in the medical field?

I am wanting to be in the medical field and I was wondering what is the best field of study to get into. What does the world need the most in the future and what can I do to improve the future of society? #society #medicine #field #future #doctor...

#healthcare

Kevin W.’s Avatar
Kevin W. Jan 23, 2018 254 views

What's the biggest thing you've ever been apart of?

To me it seems like everyone is involved in some national merit organization or club like NJHS or even Eagle scouts and I'm just curious what else people are into and ways I can join. #national-honor-society #national-junior-honor-society #society #life #eagle-scouts...

#resume-building

Hannah V.’s Avatar
Hannah V. Apr 19, 2018 185 views

What will the economy be like in the future for non Americans students?

There are different rules for different kinds of students in the United ted States. #immigration #society #diversity #economy #economics #international #student...

Shayna S.’s Avatar
Shayna S. Jun 10, 2018 422 views

Is there an area of pharmacy where you help people decrease or stop taking prescriptions by making lifestyle changes?

I am a HUGE advocate for individual healthy lifestyle management rather than fixing problems with a #pill. My #dream is to help people become their own health advocates. I want to teach people lifestyle modifications including #nutrition, #physical activity, and managing medications. I believe...

#medication #society #pharmacy #healthadvocate #publichealth #medicine #pharmacist #medications #rx #health #management #lifestyle #prescriptions

Jazmyne C.’s Avatar
Jazmyne C. Apr 08, 2014 779 views

What career choice do you think will be best for me ?

Hey I am a junior in 11th grade and I am having trouble figuring a carer path for myself. I am not really good in math and science so I know it will be hard to major in something that includes a lot of math and science. I love to talk about problems in society , voice my opinions and feelings...

#history #society #english #career-path #careers