Career Questions tagged Society

Is there an area of pharmacy where you help people decrease or stop taking prescriptions by making lifestyle changes?

I am a HUGE advocate for individual healthy lifestyle management rather than fixing problems with a #pill. My #dream is to help people become their own health advocates. I want to teach people lifestyle modifications including #nutrition, #physical activity, and managing medications. I believe...

#management #lifestyle #prescriptions #pharmacy #society #medication #health #medications #medicine #pharmacist #publichealth #healthadvocate

3

Kim Igleheart’s Avatar Debbie Yoro MSW, LCSW’s Avatar Krista van Kaathoven’s Avatar
Active Jun 18 at 01:59 PM

Posted by Shayna S.’s Avatar Shayna S.
Kim Igleheart’s Avatar
Kim Igleheart | Employment Counselor | Open Records Specialist Shayna,I love your question!I think without a medical credential it's possible ...

What will the economy be like in the future for non Americans students?

There are different rules for different kinds of students in the United ted States. #immigration #society #diversity #economy #economics #international #student...

0

Active Jul 30 at 02:54 AM

Posted by Hannah V.’s Avatar Hannah V.

What's the biggest thing you've ever been apart of?

To me it seems like everyone is involved in some national merit organization or club like NJHS or even Eagle scouts and I'm just curious what else people are into and ways I can join. #national-honor-society #national-junior-honor-society #society #life #eagle-scouts...

#resume-building

0

Active Aug 10 at 08:55 PM

Posted by Kevin W.’s Avatar Kevin W.

What is the best field of study in the medical field?

I am wanting to be in the medical field and I was wondering what is the best field of study to get into. What does the world need the most in the future and what can I do to improve the future of society? #society #medicine #field...

#future

0

Active Jan 21 at 08:50 PM

Posted by Thi D.’s Avatar Thi D.

What career choice do you think will be best for me ?

Hey I am a junior in 11th grade and I am having trouble figuring a carer path for myself. I am not really good in math and science so I know it will be hard to major in something that includes a lot of math and science. I love to talk about problems in society , voice my opinions and feelings...

#english #society #history #careers #career-path

2

Vanja Cvijanovic’s Avatar Holly Zzxxyzz’s Avatar
Active Jul 21 '17 at 06:02 PM

Posted by Jazmyne C.’s Avatar Jazmyne C.
Vanja Cvijanovic’s Avatar
Vanja Cvijanovic | Attended The University of Western Ontario Hey Jazmyne! Not to worry. We don't want everyone to be ...

Over 58,000 students, educators, and professionals are discussing their career paths on CareerVillage.

Join us

icon-country-tagsCurrently showing results for: Global (all countries) (change)