Career Questions tagged Dream

Grace F.’s Avatar
Grace F. Apr 16, 2018 311 views

Reaching your dream job is tough. What do you think it means to reach your dream job, and why is it so rewarding?

We all have an image of a dream job, yet was makes it a dream? Is it the hard work and persistence that makes the job rewarding. Or maybe even today it's considered a dream job because the odds of you receiving the job as a female is small. I would love to hear peoples perspectives on what they...

#motivation #dream #career-advising #success #employment #jobs #passion

Shayna S.’s Avatar
Shayna S. Jun 10, 2018 544 views

Is there an area of pharmacy where you help people decrease or stop taking prescriptions by making lifestyle changes?

I am a HUGE advocate for individual healthy lifestyle management rather than fixing problems with a #pill. My #dream is to help people become their own health advocates. I want to teach people lifestyle modifications including #nutrition, #physical activity, and managing medications. I believe...

#pharmacist #lifestyle #pharmacy #society #management #medications #health #rx #prescriptions #medication #healthadvocate #medicine #publichealth

Alexa R.’s Avatar
Alexa R. Mar 25, 2018 300 views

What's the most financially smart way to move out of town after graduation?

I'll be finishing my undergrad in about a year and have always had a passion for travel, immersing myself in different cultures, new people, and foreign places. I have had this goal to move out of my college town after I finish my degree as a challenge to myself to build new community, meet...

#travel #postgrad #dream