Career Questions tagged Dream

Lamar H.’s Avatar
Lamar H. May 24 65 views

what is the hardest thing to do as a firefighter?

im interested in being a firefighter and that is also one of my dream careers....

dream

Priyanshu S.’s Avatar
Priyanshu S. Jan 10 91 views

i am confused about the courses after 12th, by commerce.

I want to become C.A, after the completion of my 12th. guide me. PLEASE. #C.A...

dream

Grace F.’s Avatar
Grace F. Apr 16, 2018 481 views

Reaching your dream job is tough. What do you think it means to reach your dream job, and why is it so rewarding?

We all have an image of a dream job, yet was makes it a dream? Is it the hard work and persistence that makes the job rewarding. Or maybe even today it's considered a dream job because the odds of you receiving the job as a female is small. I would love to hear peoples perspectives on what they...

dream employment passion jobs career-advising success motivation

Shayna S.’s Avatar
Shayna S. Jun 10, 2018 807 views

Is there an area of pharmacy where you help people decrease or stop taking prescriptions by making lifestyle changes?

I am a HUGE advocate for individual healthy lifestyle management rather than fixing problems with a pill. My dream is to help people become their own health advocates. I want to teach people lifestyle modifications including nutrition, physical activity, and managing medications. I believe...

management rx pharmacist medication medicine health medications pharmacy healthadvocate lifestyle prescriptions society publichealth

Alexa R.’s Avatar
Alexa R. Mar 25, 2018 414 views

What's the most financially smart way to move out of town after graduation?

I'll be finishing my undergrad in about a year and have always had a passion for travel, immersing myself in different cultures, new people, and foreign places. I have had this goal to move out of my college town after I finish my degree as a challenge to myself to build new community, meet...

travel dream postgrad