Career Questions tagged Helpme

Nayai E.’s Avatar
Nayai E. Jan 10 63 views

what is syntax

i neep help...

#helpme

khalil H.’s Avatar
khalil H. Nov 14, 2018 261 views

How is the best way to promote your business?

I am in the 11th grade and I have a small business that I'd LOVE to grow off of. The business consists of selling deserts and smoothies just like some other companies. I'd love to know how to set myself up for success cause I like making money and in the future I'd love to have a big booming...

#entrepreneur #moneymaker #money #gettothebag #finance #small-business #helpme

Jessica D.’s Avatar
Jessica D. Sep 20, 2018 166 views

What career should I focus on if im in between multiple ?

My name is Jessica, I am now a Sophomore in highschool. I've thought and continue to think about my future since everything I do now can affect it later on. I have a small problem though, I am stuck on what career to choose therefore, what career should I focus on if im not quite sure ?...

#cosmetology #teacher #career #medicalfield #undicisive #helpme

Joel E.’s Avatar
Joel E. Aug 31, 2018 225 views

How do you manage your freetime in college?

How do you focus and get what you need to get done? How do you not procrastinate? How to do you have fun and work hard? #helpme #focus...

#dontprocrastinate

Emily H.’s Avatar
Emily H. Jan 23, 2018 338 views
Brandy S.’s Avatar
Brandy S. Jul 26, 2018 243 views

I am in need to find loans or scholarships fast. Any suggestions?

Mt parents have poor credit and we always get denied when they co-sign. I either don't have a credit score or don't make enough. Please help! #helpme #struggling #college...

#collegeproblems

Argelia M.’s Avatar
Argelia M. Apr 13, 2018 348 views

How can I get better assistance in pursing my career?

I often tend to get distracted, my memory fails me at random times and I forget deadlines and programs that I should be applying to. Got any tips? Any people or specific questions I should be asking. I am a clean slate. #lost #oops #medicine #deadlines #questions #helpmeplease #helpme...

#idontknowwhattodo #wheredoistart

Kendall M.’s Avatar
Kendall M. Mar 10, 2018 262 views

How do you know the college you choose is the best place for you?

I'm a senior in high school and because there are so many colleges in the world, I feel overwhelmed by all the possibilities! I want to know how I can feel comforted by the decision I make for the college I go to. #college #helpme...

#utd

Danielle B.’s Avatar
Danielle B. Feb 28, 2018 205 views

How can do i sign up for internships relating to my college major?

For college, Im majoring in english and I plan on working at a publishing company eventually. I don't know exactly how it works but I know that it would take time to establish myself. Which is why i would need an internship and I want to know how to do that for the future....

#helpme

Luis A.’s Avatar
Luis A. Jan 18, 2018 314 views

Where should I look for scholarships?

I've been looking since last year to hopefully prepare for when I go off to college. But, every website that I've been on have really been a hit and miss and almost nothing is for me. #helpme #needfunds #collegeisexpensive #college #financial-aid...

#scholarships

Gabriela C.’s Avatar
Gabriela C. Jan 16, 2018 317 views

Is being in college as fun as people say it is?

Many college students say that college is the coolest thing ever but most adults say it’s not as fun as it sounds.....

#helpme

Curtis  S.’s Avatar
Curtis S. Sep 01, 2017 397 views