Career Questions tagged Finance

Finance is broken down into three sections. Personal finance relates to managing your money, earning revenue, and investing your profits and savings. Corporate finance refers to financial activities in running...

Mariah M.’s Avatar
Mariah M. Jul 26 139 views

What extra-curricular activities can I do (during the pandemic) to standout on my college application?

I'm a junior in high school who is starting her college journey. I'm interested in studying English, Philosophy, Business, and Computer Science. I've been trying to study how to trade stocks. #high-school #day-trading #collegejourney #finance #college-applications...

#extra-curriculars

Ayesha I.’s Avatar
Ayesha I. Jul 23 98 views

How do you find apprenticeships in finance, business or banking?

I’m struggling to find an apprenticeship for the upcoming academic year and was hoping to seek some help in finding something. #apprenticeships #help #finance #banking...

#business

sam S.’s Avatar
sam S. Jul 19 270 views
sam S.’s Avatar
sam S. Jul 19 102 views

How much student debt is good debt?

I have to take federal unsubsidized loans. #finance...

#july20

S V.’s Avatar
S V. Jul 10 180 views

What type of careers can one do with a finance degree?

I am a senior and interested in doing finance. I want to know more about the type of careers that are both financially stable and less stressful. #finance...

#career

Gianna G.’s Avatar
Gianna G. Jun 23 124 views

What is a day of a financial analyst like?

I'm an incoming freshman and I'm interested in the Finance field. A financial analyst seems like a fun job. However, it also seems like a very stressful and requires working overtime. What is your experience as a financial analyst? What are the pros and cons? Thanks! #finance...

#financialanalyst

Calleigh C.’s Avatar
Calleigh C. Jun 15 319 views
Aniya W.’s Avatar
Aniya W. Jun 13 198 views
Diepreye E.’s Avatar
Diepreye E. Jun 03 183 views

Are there companies that help market and creat prototype for your invention free of cost to you

I have a marine tech idea that is very lucrative and can help further research into marine life and related field and need help in seeing this invention made into reality I've done a patent search into it and it's in the clear I've tried searching for companies or people to make the prototype...

#idea #investment-management #finance #science #business #entrepreneur #marine-biology #design #technology #innovation #marketing #invention

Salma L.’s Avatar
Salma L. May 06 400 views

What can I do to make money?

Hello! I have been thinking and got an idea to sell something for some money. I am not sure what I would like to sell or do to make some money. If there is any ideas that you guys have, please let me know and any tips that you guys can give me that would be great! Just to remind you guys, I am...

#business #money #finance

Jiwanjot K.’s Avatar
Jiwanjot K. May 05 415 views

For a banking job what kind of course required?

I am a student and enrol in business diploma. #student #business #finance...

#accounting

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Apr 29 938 views

Where Do I Start Investing For Beginner ?

I keep hearing about investing some money, so I decided to give it a try. But I need help? How do I start investing? What app is good for investing? WHERE DO I BEGIN? #finance #accounting #investment-management #money #career #covid19 #help...

Lidibet G.’s Avatar
Lidibet G. Apr 27 286 views

How many years of study are for the finance career?

I am interested in a finance career especially in accounting. But I wanted to know how long the career lasts and how easy it is to get a position in a company. #accounting #business...

#finance

Tanveer A.’s Avatar
Tanveer A. Apr 24 153 views

How to earn while studying?

I am a student off accounting and finance. I belong to Tharparkar, a remote area of Pakistan. I am a scholarship holder at Sukkur IBA Univeristy. #finance #accounting...

#scholarship

Bailey B.’s Avatar
Bailey B. Apr 23 203 views
Haneen A.’s Avatar
Haneen A. Apr 22 231 views
Leo L.’s Avatar
Leo L. Apr 21 91 views

Try to find a job after changing major from petroleum to finance

Hello, I have a degree in Geoscience (petroleum specializaton) and will take a finance master this year. Could you give me any advice on career path? I know that networking is very important in the business field but I find it not easy to build relationship. Could you provide any suggestion on...

#business #energy #oil #finance

Michael L.’s Avatar
Michael L. Apr 02 278 views

Where do I apply for internships?

I'm currently a high school 11th grader, looking for internships, preferably over the summer. I'm looking to study Business and Economics in college. I am academically successful if that means anything. Thanks! #business #networking #internship #summer-jobs...

#finance

Christie C.’s Avatar
Christie C. Mar 25 330 views
Rasya B.’s Avatar
Rasya B. Mar 24 150 views

Is there still a gender bias in finance related jobs on Wall Street?

I was just wondering if it is still harder for women to advance in a financial career since I want to work on Wall Street when I'm older. #finance #job #interviews...

#career