Career Questions tagged Finance

Finance is broken down into three sections. Personal finance relates to managing your money, earning revenue, and investing your profits and savings. Corporate finance refers to financial activities in running...

Anish S.’s Avatar
Anish S. Mar 17 73 views

What are the proccess to invest in stockmarket Step By Step?And tips to Ivesting in Stock Market for Students?

I am a student.I need to earn money for my higher studies so i think to invest in stock market #investment-management #marketing #finance #economics ..So i need suggestions from...

Lizbeth M.’s Avatar
Lizbeth M. Feb 24 105 views

What are your insights on a good business major a student should go for?

Hello! I am currently a junior in high school and I do have a huge interest in the business field but I don't know what to major in. I have been gaining a lot of interest in business administration, finance, and marketing but I really needed some insight from anyone who have studied in the...

#business #marketing #majors #finance

Marco E.’s Avatar
Marco E. Feb 23 97 views

How do i really start in real estate?

I am a Jr trying to use real-estate or flipping homes as a sort of side hustle to pay off for college and I know what to do once i have a house to fix and sell but i don't have money for one so where and how do i really start? # #finance #real-estate #busniess #flipping...

Keshari P.’s Avatar
Keshari P. Feb 19 133 views

I'm not sure what majors I should take. It's between finance and economics or finance and marketing.

I don't know which two would be better suited together and in the job field. #finance #economics #marketing...

#career

Abdullah M.’s Avatar
Abdullah M. Feb 08 185 views

Breaking into MGMNT consulting?

Hi! I hope you’re all well and safe. I just wanted to know what I could do now as a second semester freshman to make it easier for me to break in to management consulting, preferably at a big 4 accounting firm? Thank you!! <333 #career #finance #accounting #consulting #big4 #advisory...

#freshmen #college #internship

Grace C.’s Avatar
Grace C. Dec 10, 2020 360 views

When can I "hang up the towel" at a well-paying job and pursue my real passion?

Context: I am a senior in college tracking towards a full-time offer from a well-established investment firm after graduation. While I am excited, grateful, and feel relatively prepared (business major for the past four years and have interned in finance) lately I've been feeling the pressure...

#entry-level #creative #business #marketing #finance #career #art

Rasya B.’s Avatar
Rasya B. Nov 18, 2020 295 views

What are the best ways to stand out in the college admissions process?

I have good grades and extracurriculars but is there something else I could do to really boost my application? #college #collegeadmissions #business #finance #ivyleague...

#givingiscaring

Katherine T.’s Avatar
Katherine T. Nov 10, 2020 181 views

What is corporate banking like?

Would love to hear your experience as a corporate banker and pros/cons. Could you please share some advice for a student wanting to go into this field - how they can prepare etc. Thank you so much! #career #bank...

#finance

Samuel R.’s Avatar
Samuel R. Nov 07, 2020 106 views

What steps do I take start my own business in Real Estate?

I am a Senior in High School who wants to become a owner of very different companies one of which is my own Real Estate Company , That is why I am going to go to college and take my Master's degree. But I want to make a source of income while still in college so I don't have to worry about...

#business #finance #edvice

Briana C.’s Avatar
Briana C. Oct 27, 2020 86 views

How do I become a OBGYN?

What types of degrees would I need to begin my path for nursing? How much money would all of this cost? Lastly how long would residency be for and are you able to be an internship at a hospital? #veterinary #money #scholarships...

#finance

Edward P.’s Avatar
Edward P. Oct 27, 2020 121 views
Edward P.’s Avatar
Edward P. Oct 27, 2020 182 views

In Gerenal are most Finance Careers worth the pay in your opinion?

Im in 9th grade and I am interested in finance careers but they seem like alot of hard work crunching numbers. #career #worth #finance...

#pay

Edward P.’s Avatar
Edward P. Oct 26, 2020 131 views
N Q.’s Avatar
N Q. Oct 21, 2020 167 views

Is weBull a good investment app for long term investments for beginners?

I am a rising freshman college student that is interested in long term investment. I am looking for a investment tool that has little to no fees, such as inactivity fees. #finance #business...

#student

Aniya W.’s Avatar
Aniya W. Oct 15, 2020 299 views

Would is be smart for me to double major in finance and information systems, and get a master's in finance? If, so what career opportunities will I have?

I'm a senior, and by the time I graduate high school, I will have an AA degree. I'm thinking of a career in fintech, but I'm not sure. I do want to study finance, and I'm interested in technology. #major #college #high-school #career #finance #informationsystems #technology #doublemajor...

#masters

Kelly W.’s Avatar
Kelly W. Sep 28, 2020 374 views

Is Fintech a good major to take?

Hi, I am planning on taking Fintech for my masters. Do i need to have very good math or statistics skills? Also is the degree something that can help me get a job faster? Thank you. #career #math #fintech #finance #technology #masterdegree #degree...

#statistics

Patricia I.’s Avatar
Patricia I. Sep 18, 2020 232 views

What are some job options for a commerce student?

I want to know a little bit more about this. #student...

#finance

g L.’s Avatar
g L. Sep 11, 2020 325 views

What does the inactivity fee mean for an M1 finance brokage account

My sister is investing $100 in the stock market but she wants to know if she will get fined if she has $19 or less in her M1 brokage account and has not bought or traded stocks in 90 + days. (This is after the $100 has been spent). #marketing #finance #business #accounting #financial-accounting...

#stocks

Shivam S.’s Avatar
Shivam S. Sep 01, 2020 349 views

What's it like working in finance?

I'm interested in finance and i'm not sure how to figure out which specific area I want to go into. I understand IB is lucrative but i'd love to hear what the real world experience is like in any of these areas. The salary always seems solid and the hours are usually long. But what's the work...

#business #finance #investment

Aniya W.’s Avatar
Aniya W. Aug 23, 2020 311 views

Which is more beneficial? A double major or a Master's degree.

I'm thinking about a career in the Fintech industry. Would it be better for me to double major in Finance and Computer science or just to go for a single major and get a Master's degree? P.s - I'm in the Early College Program #majors #career # college #finance #technology...

#fintech

Alejandro P.’s Avatar
Alejandro P. Aug 09, 2020 319 views

What are the chances to get into Investment Banking (any job) as intern without any experience nor a Master's Degree in Finance / CFA? What should I expect in terms of hours worked and chances of growth if I make it?

I am turning 28 this year. My past experience is in Marketing and Sales and just got my Undergraduate Business degree in 2019. During univeristy I picked up some finance subjects as electives like corporate and financial markets. I really love to sell, to invest and to be aware of what happens...

#financialanalyst #business #investmentbanking #banking #investment #internship #entrylevel #ib #finance #career

Mariah M.’s Avatar
Mariah M. Jul 26, 2020 283 views

What extra-curricular activities can I do (during the pandemic) to standout on my college application?

I'm a junior in high school who is starting her college journey. I'm interested in studying English, Philosophy, Business, and Computer Science. I've been trying to study how to trade stocks. #high-school #day-trading #collegejourney #finance #college-applications...

#extra-curriculars

Ayesha I.’s Avatar
Ayesha I. Jul 23, 2020 242 views

How do you find apprenticeships in finance, business or banking?

I’m struggling to find an apprenticeship for the upcoming academic year and was hoping to seek some help in finding something. #apprenticeships #help #finance #banking...

#business

sam S.’s Avatar
sam S. Jul 19, 2020 374 views
sam S.’s Avatar
sam S. Jul 19, 2020 250 views

How much student debt is good debt?

I have to take federal unsubsidized loans. #finance...

#july20

S V.’s Avatar
S V. Jul 10, 2020 353 views

What type of careers can one do with a finance degree?

I am a senior and interested in doing finance. I want to know more about the type of careers that are both financially stable and less stressful. #finance...

#career