Career Questions tagged Finance

Finance is broken down into three sections. Personal finance relates to managing your money, earning revenue, and investing your profits and savings. Corporate finance refers to financial activities in running...

Crystal M.’s Avatar
Crystal M. Jan 11 105 views
Linh P.’s Avatar
Linh P. Dec 06, 2021 130 views

Is a financing a stable career?

I want to live my life to its fullest and have fun. But I also want to have a stable job career, so I don't have to worry so much. career job career-choice finance business career-counseling...

career-path

Linh P.’s Avatar
Linh P. Dec 06, 2021 113 views

How many hours do people in finance usually work daily?

As a student who's aspiring to be in the finance world, I want to know how people's life is shaped daily in their financing career. business finance career...

lifestyle

Zaria T.’s Avatar
Zaria T. Dec 02, 2021 122 views

How did you deal with learning difficult material?

When I was younger I wanted to be an Anesthesiologist and part of me still does but this seems unrealistic for me. With no support/ lack of resources it´s hard to pay for school, care for myself and stay motivated especially when the end seems so far. doctor healthcare medicine...

college anesthesiologist finance

Caleb G.’s Avatar
Caleb G. Nov 29, 2021 71 views

What Career is there hands on

i want to make good money finance...

money

nicola V.’s Avatar
nicola V. Nov 23, 2021 138 views
Benjamin N.’s Avatar
Benjamin N. Nov 18, 2021 136 views

How do I start drop shipping?

I found about drop shipping from a comment I posted. I was curious how do I start one and how do I find supplies? Also is drop shipping scamming? entrepreneur business # management business-management...

finance

REINA Q.’s Avatar
REINA Q. Nov 17, 2021 169 views

How do you become a financial analyst?

SIMPLE DREAM TO FINNISH MY COURSE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY finance financial financial-analyst...

analyst

Neiman C.’s Avatar
Neiman C. Nov 12, 2021 190 views

How do i start getting into the stock business?

I want to learn how to get into the stocks and just making money in general what is a good way to start off my journey. business entrepreneur...

finance

Quianna J.’s Avatar
Quianna J. Nov 10, 2021 99 views
Navapa V.’s Avatar
Navapa V. Nov 10, 2021 191 views

How to make a career transition from finance (limited work experience) to marketing?

Hi I'm Navapa, I recently graduated with master degree in finance and then I got a chance to work in a corporate bank as Relationship Officer for about 7 months now. I started to realize that I'm not a finance type of person, I didn't enjoy my job at all. I analyzed my personality and my...

marketing business startup finance internship

Raymundo P.’s Avatar
Raymundo P. Nov 08, 2021 92 views

What are good mentors, youtubers, or podcasts to obtain more knowledge of the stock market?

I know a few about the stock market but I want to be able to have the required amount of knowledge of the stock market to be confident in the investments I will be putting in. business career finance...

investment-management

Linh P.’s Avatar
Linh P. Nov 07, 2021 130 views

Do you have any tips on getting connections and networking?

I want to pursue a career revolving around business and finance. I know that around this career and life in general, networking and having connections is really important and can be used as an advantage. business networking finance entrepreneur...

connections

Lee L.’s Avatar
Lee L. Oct 24, 2021 183 views

I would like to know some decent jobs for commerce field?

Now I've finished my SSLC and was eagerly waiting for admissions. First of all my dream was to become a Pharmacist and due to the current pandamic, we didn't have exams and my score was not good and not above 85% So now I think of taking commerce stream and I need to find a quite decent...

any marketing accounting career commerce business jobs finance

Mia A.’s Avatar
Mia A. Nov 03, 2021 134 views

What is the day to day of a Financial Engineer like?

I am a Senior in college applying to Master's programs. I am considering many schools that have both Master's in Industrial Engineering, and Master's in Financial Engineering. Can anyone in either of these fields explain their day to day a little bit, and how I should decide which path to take?...

engineering industrial college financialengineer finance industrialengineer

DD M.’s Avatar
DD M. Oct 29, 2021 112 views

What to choose?

Having an interest of being a part of the Banking Industry and wanting to excel in there , Which of the majors today would help me achieve it the best , considering the Future and its needs and requirements ? finance...

business

Zaliah B.’s Avatar
Zaliah B. Oct 25, 2021 85 views

What does your daily schedule look like?

What does a typical schedule look like for you? business finance secretary...

receptionist

Aidan P.’s Avatar
Aidan P. Oct 19, 2021 204 views
Noah V.’s Avatar
Noah V. Oct 08, 2021 268 views

Is a career in accounting able to maintain an expensive lifestyle? Does this depend on position?

I'd like to maintain a fairly lavish lifestyle but im not picky with what that might mean. I'd just like to be paid an above average salary. financial-accounting accounting accountant finance...

career