Career Questions tagged Finance

Finance is broken down into three sections. Personal finance relates to managing your money, earning revenue, and investing your profits and savings. Corporate finance refers to financial activities in running...

Anaya F.’s Avatar
Anaya F. 20 hours ago
Rohit S.’s Avatar
Rohit S. Sep 13

Which is a better job?

Is a degree in computer science better or a degree in finance? #computer-science #computer #software...

#finance

Kevin E.’s Avatar
Kevin E. Sep 09

How to purchase my first real estate investment?

I’ve worked as an entrepreneur since I was 17 years old #business while also working on and off at odd jobs. #business #entrepreneur #finance #networking #business-management #investing...

#realestate

David D.’s Avatar
David D. Sep 06

Did you get your MBA or did startups and learn from experiences?

I am a senior student at Brennan High school. I’m looking to get my MBA so that I can learn more about business. I want to own and run my own businesses. I want to be my own boss and have freedom. #business #entrepreneur #finance...

#business-management

David D.’s Avatar
David D. Sep 06

How did your struggles help you grow?

#business-management

David D.’s Avatar
David D. Sep 06

What type of failures and setbacks did you encounter?

#business-management

David D.’s Avatar
David D. Sep 06

How do you balance your business with everything else?

#business-management

David D.’s Avatar
David D. Sep 06

What made your business successful?

#business-management

David D.’s Avatar
David D. Sep 06

How did you scale your business?

I am a senior student at Brennan High school. I’m looking to get my MBA so that I can learn more about business. I want to own and run my own businesses. I want to be my own boss and have freedom. #entrepreneur #business-management #business #finance...

#money

Zachary N.’s Avatar
Zachary N. Sep 05

What is best major for banking and finance career?

I am a HS sophomore taking college now course s. I just started with a communication and public speaking course. #finance #college-major #business...

#economics

Grace L.’s Avatar
Grace L. Aug 18

How can I make money at 15-16 years old?

I'm very young, but being a teen is quite expensive, and i'd like to start contributing to my family. I have years of babysitting and pet sitting experience, I can cook, clean, anything, but no one is willing to hire a high schooler. #money #finance #money #career...

#business

Soho D.’s Avatar
Soho D. Aug 18

Would a language minor (Chinese) go well with a finance major?

I've been studying Chinese for a few years and am planning on at least minoring in it and was wondering how well it would go with a finance degree. Can it be useful, and in what types of careers/jobs #finance #business...

Soho D.’s Avatar
Soho D. Aug 18

What kind of jobs are available to finance majors?

I'm just starting college as a finance major and have no idea what kind of careers finance majors go into. #finance...

#business

Gianna R.’s Avatar
Gianna R. Jul 27

What is investment banking like

Hi, I am a Finance major and i am interested in a career in investment banking. I know a lot about the culture, but just don't have a clear understanding of what it is actually like to work for an investment bank. Also, if i don't go to a target school, do I even have a shot? & what is it...

#money-management #investment-management #investment-banking #business #finance

Gianna R.’s Avatar
Gianna R. Jul 27

How do I invest in the stock market?

Hello, I am a first year finance major at a university and I have been researching various types of investments. I am interested in investing some of my money in the DOW, S&P and Amazon. I do not know which brokerage firm is the best, or if ETF's are the best choice or how to even start...

#finance #investment-management #stockmarket #business #accounting #money

Tyler B.’s Avatar
Tyler B. Jul 25

What are the current estimated salaries of a Chief Sustainability Officer?

What are the current estimated salaries of a Chief Sustainability Officer? I am looking at staying local to Everett/Seattle/Bellevue Washington State area. I know that the annual total for living in the Seattle/Bellevue area is estimated to $43,555 for 1 Adult, and no kids. #financial-planning...

#police #finance #military #law-enforcement

Daniel N.’s Avatar
Daniel N. Jul 23

What type of jobs should I be pursuing?

I have a bachelors degree in both Marketing and Finance. In May, I will be graduating with my MBA but I'm still not positive on what career to focus on. #finance #marketing...

#career