Career Questions tagged Finance

Finance is broken down into three sections. Personal finance relates to managing your money, earning revenue, and investing your profits and savings. Corporate finance refers to financial activities in running...

lily L.’s Avatar
lily L. Sep 17 53 views

What is the most stressful thing about working in a office?

I have an interest in the financial field, like financial planning or accounting....

#finance

Kelvin L.’s Avatar
Kelvin L. Sep 15 29 views

How has your experience been like working for an investment management firm?

I interned at an investment management firm this summer, but I'd like to learn more about the experiences of other analysts, portfolio managers, and other professionals. #investment-management #finance #business...

#economics

Sam S.’s Avatar
Sam S. Sep 06 130 views

How do you know if you're asking for too much pay?

I'm about to graduate soon and am looking for full time offers. During interviews I've been asked is X amount of pay ok for you? So far I've said yes because I just wanted to get experience no matter the pay. Now that I have 1-2 things for experience on my resume I want to ask for more. I've...

#college #money #job #finance

Mary J.’s Avatar
Mary J. Sep 02 155 views

What entry-level job pays very well?

I am currently in a very tight spot, I barely get any hours from my current job and I only get paid 11 an hour. I am struggling with my bills and I am struggling the most with my small business. I was wondering if anyone knew any entry-level jobs that pay well. #finance #job #business...

#career #job-search

Aldo T.’s Avatar
Aldo T. Jul 30 243 views

What is the first step to step out of my comfort zone?

I’m trying to learn new things but I’m not sure where to start off. I’ll take any tips....

#finance

kenneth W.’s Avatar
kenneth W. Jul 27 95 views

would getting 2 part time jobs would be a ood investment

i am currently trying out the best why to getting enough money to buy an apartment but im a big spender #money #financial-planning...

#finance

Ryan B.’s Avatar
Ryan B. Jul 15 188 views

What are your goals?

I want to be financially free by the age of 30 #finance along with serve in the US Military. Own an active real estate LLC along with having a gross 7 figure income per year. With a net worth over 8 figures. #business...

#military

Cory B.’s Avatar
Cory B. Jul 07 108 views

Is it worth it financially to become an acupuncturist?

I'm a student at Guthrie Job Corps. I'm doing this for an assignment and for me. #student #finance...

#job-search

Dieulens V.’s Avatar
Dieulens V. Jul 03 413 views

I'M I COMPLETELY LOST IN COLLEGE?

I started learning to code in 11th grade but I was never into it. I participated in many workshops, different programs but I never seem to enjoy it. I love business, I love photography filmmaking I also love technology but not coding. My ultimate goal was a career in tech but it seems like I...

#computer-science #finance #business #technology

Somaiya A.’s Avatar
Somaiya A. Jul 01 302 views

Financial advice for current 18 year olds. How should we begin to accrue our wealth?

Hello, I am turning 18 this year and I am thinking of ways to be more financially independent. Moreso what steps I should be taking at this age to build and compound my wealth for the future. Let me know! #finance...

#money

DD M.’s Avatar
DD M. Jun 26 116 views

Where to go for the Best ?

Which country or place in the world would be the best for business administration as a course and BBA in Business analytics and BBA in Finance to be more precise? #business #finance...

#business-management

DD M.’s Avatar
DD M. Jun 25 155 views

Finance or Business Analytics

I would love to pursue a degree in Business Administration but not sure majoring which of the above . #business #finance...

#business-management

Terrence E.’s Avatar
Terrence E. Jun 25 162 views

Does pursuing a mathematics degree make sense for data analytics and or finance?

I am typically fascinated by mathematics as a whole and I am vaguely interested in data analytics or finance. I do plan on learning more on my own about both careers but I want to hear from other professionals if getting a mathematics degree is worth the time investment for either those two...

#career #math #finance

Ivana H.’s Avatar
Ivana H. Jun 16 269 views

What are the different jobs you can have at a bank?

Hi, I'm a high school student and I've been trying to think of what I want to be when I am older. I think I want to do something relating to finance and money but I'm not sure. I would like to know more about banking specifically. Thanks! #banking #finance...

#student

Oliver S.’s Avatar
Oliver S. Jun 16 135 views

How prestigious is Baruch college in comparison to Ivy Leagues in terms of business studies?

I'm going to be a junior, and I'm hoping to attend a CUNY college; I want to be able to have an administrative position in business, potentially graduating Baruch with an MBA. I just want to know how a degree from this college would be perceived by companies. Thanks #business...

#finance

Michael T.’s Avatar
Michael T. Jun 09 174 views

What stocks should I put in my portfolio?

Hi! My name is Michael and I am very interested in the stock market. I want to look at different stocks to see what I should get. I would really appreciate some help with setting up my portfolio. #business #finance #college...

#marketing

Alexia M.’s Avatar
Alexia M. Jun 09 351 views
Swinfield H.’s Avatar
Swinfield H. May 12 186 views

What should l do to have practical experience for a research analyst role while studying?

Dear friends, I am currently studying the Foundations of Investments, the CFA program and after that l want to study the CFA Level 1. My dream and career aspirations have always been to start an investment bank that will invest heavily in my society. To prepare for that have decided to study...

#education #finance

Dey'ja M.’s Avatar
Dey'ja M. May 07 181 views

Can you describe a very distressing situation in which you remained calm and collected?

I am passionate about my work, I am ambitious and driven, I am highly organized, I'm a people-person. #real-estate...

#finance

Keo N.’s Avatar
Keo N. May 02 225 views

Can I attend two universities?

I committed to two colleges but college 1 starts in the summer 2021 and the college 2 starts in the fall 2021. I am planning on only staying at college 1 for the summer term and then dropping out. I plan on continuing at college 2 from fall till the end of my sophomore year. I plan on using my...

#financial-aid #finance #fafsa #human-resources