Career Questions tagged Finance

Finance is broken down into three sections. Personal finance relates to managing your money, earning revenue, and investing your profits and savings. Corporate finance refers to financial activities in running...

Aniya W.’s Avatar
Aniya W. Oct 15 78 views

Would is be smart for me to double major in finance and information systems, and get a master's in finance? If, so what career opportunities will I have?

I'm a senior, and by the time I graduate high school, I will have an AA degree. I'm thinking of a career in fintech, but I'm not sure. I do want to study finance, and I'm interested in technology. #major #college #high-school #career #finance #informationsystems #technology #doublemajor...

#masters

Kelly W.’s Avatar
Kelly W. Sep 28 108 views

Is Fintech a good major to take?

Hi, I am planning on taking Fintech for my masters. Do i need to have very good math or statistics skills? Also is the degree something that can help me get a job faster? Thank you. #career #math #fintech #finance #technology #masterdegree #degree...

#statistics

Patricia I.’s Avatar
Patricia I. Sep 18 107 views

What are some job options for a commerce student?

I want to know a little bit more about this. #student...

#finance

g L.’s Avatar
g L. Sep 11 93 views

What does the inactivity fee mean for an M1 finance brokage account

My sister is investing $100 in the stock market but she wants to know if she will get fined if she has $19 or less in her M1 brokage account and has not bought or traded stocks in 90 + days. (This is after the $100 has been spent). #marketing #finance #business #accounting #financial-accounting...

#stocks

Shivam S.’s Avatar
Shivam S. Sep 01 196 views

What's it like working in finance?

I'm interested in finance and i'm not sure how to figure out which specific area I want to go into. I understand IB is lucrative but i'd love to hear what the real world experience is like in any of these areas. The salary always seems solid and the hours are usually long. But what's the work...

#investment #business #finance

Aniya W.’s Avatar
Aniya W. Aug 23 204 views

Which is more beneficial? A double major or a Master's degree.

I'm thinking about a career in the Fintech industry. Would it be better for me to double major in Finance and Computer science or just to go for a single major and get a Master's degree? P.s - I'm in the Early College Program #majors #career # college #finance #technology...

#fintech

Alejandro P.’s Avatar
Alejandro P. Aug 09 180 views

What are the chances to get into Investment Banking (any job) as intern without any experience nor a Master's Degree in Finance / CFA? What should I expect in terms of hours worked and chances of growth if I make it?

I am turning 28 this year. My past experience is in Marketing and Sales and just got my Undergraduate Business degree in 2019. During univeristy I picked up some finance subjects as electives like corporate and financial markets. I really love to sell, to invest and to be aware of what happens...

#ib #banking #investmentbanking #investment #financialanalyst #finance #internship #career #entrylevel #business

Mariah M.’s Avatar
Mariah M. Jul 26 222 views

What extra-curricular activities can I do (during the pandemic) to standout on my college application?

I'm a junior in high school who is starting her college journey. I'm interested in studying English, Philosophy, Business, and Computer Science. I've been trying to study how to trade stocks. #high-school #day-trading #collegejourney #finance #college-applications...

#extra-curriculars

Ayesha I.’s Avatar
Ayesha I. Jul 23 168 views

How do you find apprenticeships in finance, business or banking?

I’m struggling to find an apprenticeship for the upcoming academic year and was hoping to seek some help in finding something. #apprenticeships #help #finance #banking...

#business

sam S.’s Avatar
sam S. Jul 19 298 views
sam S.’s Avatar
sam S. Jul 19 135 views

How much student debt is good debt?

I have to take federal unsubsidized loans. #finance...

#july20

S V.’s Avatar
S V. Jul 10 228 views

What type of careers can one do with a finance degree?

I am a senior and interested in doing finance. I want to know more about the type of careers that are both financially stable and less stressful. #finance...

#career

Gianna G.’s Avatar
Gianna G. Jun 23 180 views

What is a day of a financial analyst like?

I'm an incoming freshman and I'm interested in the Finance field. A financial analyst seems like a fun job. However, it also seems like a very stressful and requires working overtime. What is your experience as a financial analyst? What are the pros and cons? Thanks! #finance...

#financialanalyst

Calleigh C.’s Avatar
Calleigh C. Jun 15 380 views
Aniya W.’s Avatar
Aniya W. Jun 13 229 views
Diepreye E.’s Avatar
Diepreye E. Jun 03 224 views

Are there companies that help market and creat prototype for your invention free of cost to you

I have a marine tech idea that is very lucrative and can help further research into marine life and related field and need help in seeing this invention made into reality I've done a patent search into it and it's in the clear I've tried searching for companies or people to make the prototype...

#innovation #business #entrepreneur #marketing #idea #finance #marine-biology #science #technology #design #invention #investment-management

Salma L.’s Avatar
Salma L. May 06 439 views

What can I do to make money?

Hello! I have been thinking and got an idea to sell something for some money. I am not sure what I would like to sell or do to make some money. If there is any ideas that you guys have, please let me know and any tips that you guys can give me that would be great! Just to remind you guys, I am...

#finance #money #business

Jiwanjot K.’s Avatar
Jiwanjot K. May 05 450 views

For a banking job what kind of course required?

I am a student and enrol in business diploma. #student #business #finance...

#accounting

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Apr 29 1083 views

Where Do I Start Investing For Beginner ?

I keep hearing about investing some money, so I decided to give it a try. But I need help? How do I start investing? What app is good for investing? WHERE DO I BEGIN? #finance #accounting #investment-management #money #career #covid19 #help...

Lidibet G.’s Avatar
Lidibet G. Apr 27 324 views

How many years of study are for the finance career?

I am interested in a finance career especially in accounting. But I wanted to know how long the career lasts and how easy it is to get a position in a company. #accounting #business...

#finance