Career Questions tagged Finance

Finance is broken down into three sections. Personal finance relates to managing your money, earning revenue, and investing your profits and savings. Corporate finance refers to financial activities in running...

Diepreye E.’s Avatar
Diepreye E. yesterday 39 views

Are there companies that help market and creat prototype for your invention free of cost to you

I have a marine tech idea that is very lucrative and can help further research into marine life and related field and need help in seeing this invention made into reality I've done a patent search into it and it's in the clear I've tried searching for companies or people to make the prototype...

#marketing #marine-biology #science #idea #entrepreneur #technology #finance #invention #innovation #design #business #investment-management

Salma L.’s Avatar
Salma L. May 06 324 views

What can I do to make money?

Hello! I have been thinking and got an idea to sell something for some money. I am not sure what I would like to sell or do to make some money. If there is any ideas that you guys have, please let me know and any tips that you guys can give me that would be great! Just to remind you guys, I am...

#money #business #finance

Jiwanjot K.’s Avatar
Jiwanjot K. May 05 282 views

For a banking job what kind of course required?

I am a student and enrol in business diploma. #student #business #finance...

#accounting

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Apr 29 524 views

Where Do I Start Investing For Beginner ?

I keep hearing about investing some money, so I decided to give it a try. But I need help? How do I start investing? What app is good for investing? WHERE DO I BEGIN? #finance #accounting #investment-management #money #career #covid19 #help...

Lidibet G.’s Avatar
Lidibet G. Apr 27 182 views

How many years of study are for the finance career?

I am interested in a finance career especially in accounting. But I wanted to know how long the career lasts and how easy it is to get a position in a company. #accounting #business...

#finance

Tanveer A.’s Avatar
Tanveer A. Apr 24 85 views

How to earn while studying?

I am a student off accounting and finance. I belong to Tharparkar, a remote area of Pakistan. I am a scholarship holder at Sukkur IBA Univeristy. #finance #accounting...

#scholarship

Bailey B.’s Avatar
Bailey B. Apr 23 147 views
Haneen A.’s Avatar
Haneen A. Apr 22 144 views
Leo L.’s Avatar
Leo L. Apr 21 69 views

Try to find a job after changing major from petroleum to finance

Hello, I have a degree in Geoscience (petroleum specializaton) and will take a finance master this year. Could you give me any advice on career path? I know that networking is very important in the business field but I find it not easy to build relationship. Could you provide any suggestion on...

#oil #energy #business #finance

Michael L.’s Avatar
Michael L. Apr 02 194 views

Where do I apply for internships?

I'm currently a high school 11th grader, looking for internships, preferably over the summer. I'm looking to study Business and Economics in college. I am academically successful if that means anything. Thanks! #business #networking #internship #summer-jobs...

#finance

Rasya B.’s Avatar
Rasya B. Mar 24 97 views

Is there still a gender bias in finance related jobs on Wall Street?

I was just wondering if it is still harder for women to advance in a financial career since I want to work on Wall Street when I'm older. #finance #job #interviews...

#career

Rasya B.’s Avatar
Rasya B. Mar 24 198 views

What is some advice you would give to a high schooler trying to get into the business and finance world?

I'm currently a sophomore in high school with plans to double major in economics and finance. I'm actively looking for internships and job opportunities that can help me gain some real-world experience before college. #business #finance #entrepreneur #internship...

#networking

Nathan D.’s Avatar
Nathan D. Mar 22 77 views

What tools can help students focus with so many distractions given the effect of the COVID-19 pandemic?

I’m a grade 11 student at RH King in Scarborough. I love acting and have successfully landed five auditions for leading and supporting roles in short films, theatre and television series. I like learning about business, investments and the economy. I am a diehard Raptors fan and supporter with...

#entrepreneur #university #basketball #raptors #finance #business #acting

Vilma K.’s Avatar
Vilma K. Mar 17 145 views

How will COVID-19 effect my first semester of college?

I have a lot of questions such as: Should I expect my first semester as college to be online? How does this affect my financial aid? Will I need to still pay the full tuition price? Will I be required to still live on campus (or will I even be able to)? What should I expect in these next few...

#college #finance #financial-aid #education #covid-19

Dimitar N.’s Avatar
Dimitar N. Mar 16 116 views

What are your thoughts on working in the banking industry?

I am an economics student looking to connect with professionals in domaind such as banking, business and finance #business #finance...

#money-management

Mohammad T.’s Avatar
Mohammad T. Mar 10 106 views
Aun M.’s Avatar
Aun M. Mar 07 193 views

Are there any University Programs which combine both Finance and Computing? How Do they Work?

This is one question that has been lingering in the back of my mind for a very long time. I have developed a pretty solid foundation in finance and accounting, as well as developed a passion for stem and computing through hobbies and extracurriculars. I have found this one program at the...

#technology #computing #college #computer-science #finance #accounting #business

D L.’s Avatar
D L. Mar 05 177 views

Areas of employment

I will be graduated in June 2020 with a BBA in Finance minor in communication studies. I also have a background in Life Sciences in Taiwan. I need people from different perspective advice on how can I combined what I have to create something new or the potential industry that I can look into...

#job #career #business #finance

Tsz Ho Y.’s Avatar
Tsz Ho Y. Feb 25 129 views

Which position in a company is responsible for doing market forecasting?

I am a economics and finance student and realise that my knowledge from school can be applied in the field of market forecasting. However, I am not sure about which position in a company is responsible for doing forecasting and maybe pricing as well. Right now I am a university student, I also...

#job #marketing #finance #internship #business #forecasting

Tsz Ho Y.’s Avatar
Tsz Ho Y. Feb 13 104 views

What personalities are the finance field looking for?

I have sent some applications to different companies and banks but only a little of them offered me an opportunity of aptitude test. #finance #internship #business...

#hr

Tsz Ho Y.’s Avatar
Tsz Ho Y. Feb 13 171 views

Should I learn Python or R or other programming language?

I'm a college student in Economics and Finance. Right now I am quite good at Excel VBA and I want to learn one more programming language to give me an advantage in finding jobs. It seems to me that Python and R have their own strengths and weaknesses but I'm not too sure about it. #job-search...

#python #programming #finance #economics