Career Questions tagged Finance

Finance is broken down into three sections. Personal finance relates to managing your money, earning revenue, and investing your profits and savings. Corporate finance refers to financial activities in running...

Ivana H.’s Avatar
Ivana H. Jun 16 54 views

What are the different jobs you can have at a bank?

Hi, I'm a high school student and I've been trying to think of what I want to be when I am older. I think I want to do something relating to finance and money but I'm not sure. I would like to know more about banking specifically. Thanks! #banking #finance...

#student

Oliver S.’s Avatar
Oliver S. Jun 16 26 views

How prestigious is Baruch college in comparison to Ivy Leagues in terms of business studies?

I'm going to be a junior, and I'm hoping to attend a CUNY college; I want to be able to have an administrative position in business, potentially graduating Baruch with an MBA. I just want to know how a degree from this college would be perceived by companies. Thanks #business...

#finance

Michael T.’s Avatar
Michael T. Jun 09 68 views

What stocks should I put in my portfolio?

Hi! My name is Michael and I am very interested in the stock market. I want to look at different stocks to see what I should get. I would really appreciate some help with setting up my portfolio. #business #finance #college...

#marketing

Alexia M.’s Avatar
Alexia M. Jun 09 77 views
Swinfield H.’s Avatar
Swinfield H. May 12 115 views

What should l do to have practical experience for a research analyst role while studying?

Dear friends, I am currently studying the Foundations of Investments, the CFA program and after that l want to study the CFA Level 1. My dream and career aspirations have always been to start an investment bank that will invest heavily in my society. To prepare for that have decided to study...

#education #finance

Dey'ja M.’s Avatar
Dey'ja M. May 07 136 views

Can you describe a very distressing situation in which you remained calm and collected?

I am passionate about my work, I am ambitious and driven, I am highly organized, I'm a people-person. #real-estate...

#finance

Keo N.’s Avatar
Keo N. May 02 159 views

Can I attend two universities?

I committed to two colleges but college 1 starts in the summer 2021 and the college 2 starts in the fall 2021. I am planning on only staying at college 1 for the summer term and then dropping out. I plan on continuing at college 2 from fall till the end of my sophomore year. I plan on using my...

#fafsa #financial-aid #human-resources #finance

Linh P.’s Avatar
Linh P. Apr 26 248 views

What majors in college can you take if you want to have a career that revolves in finance?

I know that I want to do something with money and finance, but I don't know what steps to take in college. #career #college...

#finance

Clementine L.’s Avatar
Clementine L. Apr 14 119 views

What do I need to do right now to get ahead of everyone in a couple years?

My name is Clementine L. and I am currently a junior in high school. I'm planning on becoming a real estate agent in the future. #advice #real-estate #real-estate-advice #high-school #business...

#finance

Anish S.’s Avatar
Anish S. Mar 17 237 views

What are the proccess to invest in stockmarket Step By Step?And tips to Ivesting in Stock Market for Students?

I am a student.I need to earn money for my higher studies so i think to invest in stock market #investment-management #marketing #finance #economics ..So i need suggestions from...

Lizbeth M.’s Avatar
Lizbeth M. Feb 24 165 views

What are your insights on a good business major a student should go for?

Hello! I am currently a junior in high school and I do have a huge interest in the business field but I don't know what to major in. I have been gaining a lot of interest in business administration, finance, and marketing but I really needed some insight from anyone who have studied in the...

#marketing #majors #business #finance

Marco E.’s Avatar
Marco E. Feb 23 141 views

How do i really start in real estate?

I am a Jr trying to use real-estate or flipping homes as a sort of side hustle to pay off for college and I know what to do once i have a house to fix and sell but i don't have money for one so where and how do i really start? # #finance #real-estate #busniess #flipping...

Keshari P.’s Avatar
Keshari P. Feb 19 201 views

I'm not sure what majors I should take. It's between finance and economics or finance and marketing.

I don't know which two would be better suited together and in the job field. #finance #economics #marketing...

#career

Abdullah M.’s Avatar
Abdullah M. Feb 08 289 views

Breaking into MGMNT consulting?

Hi! I hope you’re all well and safe. I just wanted to know what I could do now as a second semester freshman to make it easier for me to break in to management consulting, preferably at a big 4 accounting firm? Thank you!! <333 #career #finance #accounting #consulting #big4 #advisory...

#freshmen #internship #college

Grace C.’s Avatar
Grace C. Dec 10, 2020 402 views

When can I "hang up the towel" at a well-paying job and pursue my real passion?

Context: I am a senior in college tracking towards a full-time offer from a well-established investment firm after graduation. While I am excited, grateful, and feel relatively prepared (business major for the past four years and have interned in finance) lately I've been feeling the pressure...

#marketing #creative #art #business #entry-level #career #finance

Rasya B.’s Avatar
Rasya B. Nov 18, 2020 413 views

What are the best ways to stand out in the college admissions process?

I have good grades and extracurriculars but is there something else I could do to really boost my application? #college #collegeadmissions #business #finance #ivyleague...

#givingiscaring

Katherine T.’s Avatar
Katherine T. Nov 10, 2020 254 views

What is corporate banking like?

Would love to hear your experience as a corporate banker and pros/cons. Could you please share some advice for a student wanting to go into this field - how they can prepare etc. Thank you so much! #career #bank...

#finance

Samuel R.’s Avatar
Samuel R. Nov 07, 2020 139 views

What steps do I take start my own business in Real Estate?

I am a Senior in High School who wants to become a owner of very different companies one of which is my own Real Estate Company , That is why I am going to go to college and take my Master's degree. But I want to make a source of income while still in college so I don't have to worry about...

#business #edvice #finance

Briana C.’s Avatar
Briana C. Oct 27, 2020 125 views

How do I become a OBGYN?

What types of degrees would I need to begin my path for nursing? How much money would all of this cost? Lastly how long would residency be for and are you able to be an internship at a hospital? #veterinary #money #scholarships...

#finance

Edward P.’s Avatar
Edward P. Oct 27, 2020 171 views
Edward P.’s Avatar
Edward P. Oct 27, 2020 229 views

In Gerenal are most Finance Careers worth the pay in your opinion?

Im in 9th grade and I am interested in finance careers but they seem like alot of hard work crunching numbers. #career #worth #finance...

#pay