Career Questions tagged Executive Office

Bridget S.’s Avatar
Bridget S. Feb 24, 2017 791 views

What type of things does a CFO do?

What is the CFO in charge of? What are the specific things he/ she would look over? What are some typical requirements? #finance #management #ceo #corporate-finance #cpa #executive-office #cfo...

#financial-reporting

Bridget S.’s Avatar
Bridget S. Feb 24, 2017 629 views

What type of things are the on GMAT test?

Give some examples? What are the best ways to study the topics? Break down the test into segments and explain each using own experiences. #business #management #graduate-school #testing #mba #executive-office...

#gmat

Tharles D.’s Avatar
Tharles D. Feb 20, 2017 528 views

How do you see meritocracy inside a company?

I am searching for an interniship, but I am seeing that sometimes people get a job easier when there is someone inside the conpany that rely on them, that has been indicated by someone else. But is it a problem for meritrocacy? I say, a person that does not have someone inside the company to...

#executive-office #management #administration #civil-engineering #business #industrial-engineering

Tharles D.’s Avatar
Tharles D. Feb 20, 2017 1660 views

#executive-office #management #energy-engineering #industrial-engineering #energy #supply-chain #civil-engineering #logistics

Sharon T.’s Avatar
Sharon T. Jan 19, 2017 678 views

What are some good tips in writing a professional summary?

I have recently taken the opportunity to sign up for various online profiles that require me to write a professional summary or professional biography for myself. What are some good things to include or mention? How do I present myself in a professional manner in 250 words or under?...

#executive-office #management #human-resources

Amy Z.’s Avatar
Amy Z. Jul 29, 2016 741 views