Career Questions tagged Supply Chain

marwan’s Avatar
marwan Dec 06, 2022 161 views

My degree is supply chain management, is it worth it to pursue a masters?

My degree is supply chain management. Is it worth it getting a masters? how much salary increase are we talking? Is it better to go up the corporate ladder and secure a managerial position. Everyone is telling me to get a masters but I am a person that genuinely hates school. Always did. I'm...

marwan’s Avatar
marwan Dec 05, 2022 152 views

should i get 1 or 2 minors or none as a supply chain major?

Should I get a minor in either data analysis or btm (business technology management) as a supply chain major or is it better to get a minor in both? or is no minor okay as well

Andrew’s Avatar
Andrew Aug 12, 2022 190 views

I want to be a Supply Chain Enginer, Corperate exceutive, or a high ranking supply chain offial. I was wondering what degree I should double major with supply chain management?

Does going to a prestigous university make any diffrence aqquring a job in this field? How stressful is a supply chain management major and the jobs? How would I need to network to achieve my goals?

Chandni’s Avatar
Chandni Oct 11, 2017 1940 views

How is Supply Chain as a domain ?

This question is for all the Supply Chain Professionals. How do you find this domain in terms of job prospects ? How did you get certified and gained work experience in this field ? Please share your experiences and any insights you can offer. Thanks. #supply-chain #logistics...

Tharles’s Avatar
Tharles Feb 20, 2017 2009 views

How do you see meritocracy inside a company?

I am searching for an interniship, but I am seeing that sometimes people get a job easier when there is someone inside the conpany that rely on them, that has been indicated by someone else. But is it a problem for meritrocacy? I say, a person that does not have someone inside the company to...

Rida’s Avatar
Rida Jan 24, 2017 1278 views

How is supply chain of companies with the advancement of technology?

I am a supply chain major and i want to know if i should do a minor in Information Systems to make myself more marketable #project-management #supply-chain #supply-management

Kelly’s Avatar
Kelly Oct 30, 2016 5211 views

Does STEM extend to Logistics/Supply chain management?

I am interested in the the design and management of work-flow. #management #logistics #supply-chain