Career Questions tagged Supply Chain

Rida A.’s Avatar
Rida A. Jan 24, 2017 735 views

How is supply chain of companies with the advancement of technology?

I am a supply chain major and i want to know if i should do a minor in Information Systems to make myself more marketable #project-management #supply-chain...

#supply-management

Chandni D.’s Avatar
Chandni D. Oct 11, 2017 1089 views

How is Supply Chain as a domain ?

This question is for all the Supply Chain Professionals. How do you find this domain in terms of job prospects ? How did you get certified and gained work experience in this field ? Please share your experiences and any insights you can offer. Thanks. #supply-chain #logistics...

#logistics-and-supply-chain #supply-chain-management

Tharles D.’s Avatar
Tharles D. Feb 20, 2017 1723 views

How do you see meritocracy inside a company?

I am searching for an interniship, but I am seeing that sometimes people get a job easier when there is someone inside the conpany that rely on them, that has been indicated by someone else. But is it a problem for meritrocacy? I say, a person that does not have someone inside the company to...

#civil-engineering #energy-engineering #energy #industrial-engineering #management #supply-chain #executive-office #logistics

Kelly M.’s Avatar
Kelly M. Oct 30, 2016 3241 views

Does STEM extend to Logistics/Supply chain management?

I am interested in the the design and management of work-flow. #management #logistics...

#supply-chain