Career Questions tagged Traveling

Kayana A.’s Avatar
Kayana A. Jun 21 69 views

What are some of the best countries to study abroad?

#study-abroad

David B.’s Avatar
David B. Apr 29 91 views

Software Engineers; How much do you travel for your job?

I am researching this career for one of my classes, and I was wondering if you travel for it.

naala R.’s Avatar
naala R. Apr 19 171 views

What are some good positions in culinary that allow you to travel?

I would like to find an occupation that allows to comfortably travel and do my job, preferably at the same time.

Mercedes K.’s Avatar
Mercedes K. Jun 16, 2021 245 views

What are some suggested careers for someone who is interested in traveling, writing, and nutrition? (Not my only interests but just a few)

I am attending community college right now as a liberal arts major (I am currently in my second year but I have to obtain all of the required classes, credits, and I want to raise my GPA). #college #career #college-major #writer #writing #nutrition #travel #traveling

jennel J.’s Avatar
jennel J. Apr 26, 2021 564 views

What are some high paying jobs that allow you to travel? (nothing that is related to science though)

I enjoy travelling and hope to become financially stable in the future. I also enjoy business, geography, and reading subjects.
#traveling #travel #business#career

Piyush B.’s Avatar
Piyush B. Apr 20, 2021 197 views

what to do after 12th.....my stream is commerce

i like to traveling...so is their any career opportunities to help me to travel #career #career-counseling #traveling

Ashley H.’s Avatar
Ashley H. Apr 17, 2021 274 views

What is it like to study abroad in Japan?

I hope to travel and study abroad in Japan in the future for animating purposes and would like to know what I should expect and how to prepare. #japan #traveling

Rida F.’s Avatar
Rida F. Apr 05, 2021 213 views

hey, i am a 12th student... i am not that much good at studies so i dint had any aim till now but i love photography and i love travelling so i wanna know about the degree that match my intrest so that i can take it after my 12th

I am rida, class 12th student, i am not that much good at studies or i dint had any ambitions till now... but i love travelling and i love photography
#student
#traveling
#whatafter12th

Owen S.’s Avatar
Owen S. Mar 17, 2021 291 views

What is a good way to introduce myself to a field so I can learn the craft so I can eventually go further?

I am an athlete who loves to travel but is interested in both sports and real estate. #traveling #sports #money

rachyl B.’s Avatar
rachyl B. Mar 02, 2021 327 views

What type of careers offer many traveling oppurtunities?

Honestly, I do not know what I want to pursue when I am older which makes looking at schools harder since I don't even know what to major in. All I know is that I am passionate about traveling, If I had a job that allowed me to travel all over the globe that would be a dream. #travel #traveling...

Bianca F.’s Avatar
Bianca F. Feb 25, 2021 275 views

What is a career that involves business and travel?

#traveling #business #travel #international #jrhighschool #college #profit #income #stocks #companies

Carys H.’s Avatar
Carys H. Jan 24, 2021 387 views

Can flight attendants pick 1 person to travel with and stay together throughout their travels. (Like if i wanted to travel with my best friend)

#travel #traveling #flightattendent #touring

Princy N.’s Avatar
Princy N. Jan 10, 2021 254 views

if i am studying in class 11 i want to do job in travel and toursim curse what should i do

#traveling #buisness #job

Savannah G.’s Avatar
Savannah G. Dec 15, 2020 683 views

What is the work-life balance like for consulting?

#consulting #business #traveling

Sukritta(Fronce) D.’s Avatar
Sukritta(Fronce) D. Nov 18, 2020 1460 views

What kind of job in tourism industry that I can work remotely and get to travel around the world?

Hi there! I am currently a third-year student in tourism field. I am likely to have the image in my mind that I want to work as a freelancer or travel agent where I get to travel around #traveling #career #GivingisCaring

Zach P.’s Avatar
Zach P. Nov 10, 2020 379 views

What is it like to be a cop/and or police officer

I like and love and admire and am grateful that cops/and or police officers protect and serve the people specifically which who would be us #environmental-engineering #environmental-science #scientist #aviation-industry #environmental-services #mathematician #biomedical #cops/police officers...

Zeporian C.’s Avatar
Zeporian C. Sep 18, 2020 505 views

What are good career options if I am interested in both writing and "using my creative mind"?

I am a sophomore in high school looking for career options that not only let me use my creative mind but also don't limit me from doing more than one thing in life. I don't know exactly what I want to do, however I do know I want it to make people smile. I'm interested in writing, traveling,...

Daniela T.’s Avatar
Daniela T. Aug 21, 2020 478 views

Do you recommend studying abroad?

#study-abroad #career #traveling #international #medicine #career-path

Megha J.’s Avatar
Megha J. Jul 24, 2020 353 views

I need a job that allow me to travel around the world.Or jobs that are adventurous.please guide me...l love to travel a lot

#travel #food #cooking #entertainment-industry #entertainment-industry
#traveling

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 16, 2020 246 views

How likely will opportunities to travel abroad be in a career as a UX designer?

#traveling #career-path
I'm interested in UX because when you have to launch a new travel site or improve the existing, user experience is the first thing to consider.

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 16, 2020 257 views

What kind of jobs allow me to travel?

#traveling #career

Vanshika B.’s Avatar
Vanshika B. Jun 08, 2019 575 views

Tell me about careers that involve travel

#traveling #career #courses #travel

Anna N.’s Avatar
Anna N. Aug 16, 2018 520 views

What are the safest and best programs to travel to a foreign country to study abroad in college?

#travel #international #study-abroad #culture #traveling #language

Maritza V.’s Avatar
Maritza V. Aug 06, 2018 556 views

What are some jobs in the Environmental Science field?

I am interested in pursuing Environmental Science as a career, but also want to be able to travel while at the job. Do you have any job positions that combine both career and travel? #career #travel #careers #job #traveling #environmentalscience

Devon W.’s Avatar
Devon W. Jul 18, 2018 675 views

How will I be able to balance all the traveling I want to do with college and a career?

#career-path #career #travel #question #traveling #college #vacation

Kyla L.’s Avatar
Kyla L. Jul 12, 2018 391 views

I want to be a traveling nurse but after college I'm not sure where to start. Do I gain a contract with companies or hospitals?

#nursing #traveling #hospitals

Rebekah W.’s Avatar
Rebekah W. Apr 21, 2018 522 views

How does not having a #credit score effect one's significant #financial #decisions in life?

I've recently been viewing seminars by #Dave #Ramsey. He spoke of being #debt free and that having a #credit card is not necessary for #life. However, I know that some transactions request a credit score. Also, when shopping online or #traveling abroad I've always thought it was safer to have a...

Jazmin L.’s Avatar
Jazmin L. Apr 08, 2018 517 views

What careers in biology will allow me to travel often?

I have always been interested in and enjoyed traveling, and would like to pursue a career in conservation or wildlife biology. What careers in that field, if any would involve frequent traveling? #conservation #nature-conservation #wildlife-conservation #wildlife-conservation...

Lauren K.’s Avatar
Lauren K. Jan 24, 2018 498 views

Is it better to take time off right out of college?

What are your thoughts on this? A lot of people have asked me if I am going to take a gap year or go backpacking for a few months. I'd like to know if there is a way to make this travel experience relevant to PR and maybe find a way to use it as a work experience type of thing. Thoughts? #PR...

Mackenzie M.’s Avatar
Mackenzie M. Jan 18, 2018 392 views

If I become a teacher is it responsible to move from state to state?

I know a lot of states offer pensions to teachers. I would like to experience life in many states but I am curious about how long I need to stay in a single state in order to accumulate a pension.

#pension #mathteacher #highschoolteacher #traveling