Career Questions tagged Traveling

Mercedes K.’s Avatar
Mercedes K. Jun 16 126 views

What are some suggested careers for someone who is interested in traveling, writing, and nutrition? (Not my only interests but just a few)

I am attending community college right now as a liberal arts major (I am currently in my second year but I have to obtain all of the required classes, credits, and I want to raise my GPA). college career college-major writer writing nutrition travel...

traveling

jennel J.’s Avatar
jennel J. Apr 26 196 views

What are some high paying jobs that allow you to travel? (nothing that is related to science though)

I enjoy travelling and hope to become financially stable in the future. I also enjoy business, geography, and reading subjects. traveling travel...

Piyush B.’s Avatar
Piyush B. Apr 20 115 views

what to do after 12th.....my stream is commerce

i like to traveling...so is their any career opportunities to help me to travel career career-counseling...

traveling

Ashley H.’s Avatar
Ashley H. Apr 17 135 views

What is it like to study abroad in Japan?

I hope to travel and study abroad in Japan in the future for animating purposes and would like to know what I should expect and how to prepare. japan...

traveling

Rida F.’s Avatar
Rida F. Apr 05 128 views
rachyl B.’s Avatar
rachyl B. Mar 02 160 views

What type of careers offer many traveling oppurtunities?

Honestly, I do not know what I want to pursue when I am older which makes looking at schools harder since I don't even know what to major in. All I know is that I am passionate about traveling, If I had a job that allowed me to travel all over the globe that would be a dream. travel traveling...

careers job majors worldwide

Sukritta(Fronce) D.’s Avatar
Sukritta(Fronce) D. Nov 18, 2020 1041 views

What kind of job in tourism industry that I can work remotely and get to travel around the world?

Hi there! I am currently a third-year student in tourism field. I am likely to have the image in my mind that I want to work as a freelancer or travel agent where I get to travel around traveling career...

givingiscaring

Zeporian C.’s Avatar
Zeporian C. Sep 18, 2020 377 views

What are good career options if I am interested in both writing and "using my creative mind"?

I am a sophomore in high school looking for career options that not only let me use my creative mind but also don't limit me from doing more than one thing in life. I don't know exactly what I want to do, however I do know I want it to make people smile. I'm interested in writing, traveling,...

business creative traveling media english career-counseling high-school writing career

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 16, 2020 157 views

How likely will opportunities to travel abroad be in a career as a UX designer?

traveling career-path I'm interested in UX because when you have to launch a new travel site or improve the existing, user experience is the first thing to...

Maritza V.’s Avatar
Maritza V. Aug 06, 2018 456 views

What are some jobs in the Environmental Science field?

I am interested in pursuing Environmental Science as a career, but also want to be able to travel while at the job. Do you have any job positions that combine both career and travel? career travel careers job traveling...

environmentalscience

Rebekah W.’s Avatar
Rebekah W. Apr 21, 2018 434 views

How does not having a #credit score effect one's significant #financial #decisions in life?

I've recently been viewing seminars by dave ramsey. He spoke of being debt free and that having a credit card is not necessary for life. However, I know that some transactions request a credit score. Also, when shopping online or traveling abroad I've always thought it was safer to have a...

successfully compromised

Jazmin L.’s Avatar
Jazmin L. Apr 08, 2018 437 views

What careers in biology will allow me to travel often?

I have always been interested in and enjoyed traveling, and would like to pursue a career in conservation or wildlife biology. What careers in that field, if any would involve frequent traveling? conservation nature-conservation wildlife-conservation wildlife-conservation...

travel traveling wildlife-biology conservation-biology

Lauren K.’s Avatar
Lauren K. Jan 24, 2018 412 views

Is it better to take time off right out of college?

What are your thoughts on this? A lot of people have asked me if I am going to take a gap year or go backpacking for a few months. I'd like to know if there is a way to make this travel experience relevant to PR and maybe find a way to use it as a work experience type of thing. Thoughts? pr...

gapyear traveling graduating

Mackenzie M.’s Avatar
Mackenzie M. Jan 18, 2018 313 views

If I become a teacher is it responsible to move from state to state?

I know a lot of states offer pensions to teachers. I would like to experience life in many states but I am curious about how long I need to stay in a single state in order to accumulate a pension. pension mathteacher highschoolteacher...

traveling

Jamie D.’s Avatar
Jamie D. Oct 22, 2017 603 views
Amber S.’s Avatar
Amber S. Sep 30, 2017 654 views

Is there a career that travels and sees the world?

I love to travel and I want to find a career that involves it.travel traveling...

business-travel

Brittney T.’s Avatar
Brittney T. Sep 01, 2017 442 views

Is it hard to become a travel nurse?

I am planning on majoring in nursing and getting my bachelors degree, becoming a travel nurse. What steps do I need to take to become a one? nursing...

traveling