Career Questions tagged Traveling

Zeporian C.’s Avatar
Zeporian C. Sep 18 154 views

What are good career options if I am interested in both writing and "using my creative mind"?

I am a sophomore in high school looking for career options that not only let me use my creative mind but also don't limit me from doing more than one thing in life. I don't know exactly what I want to do, however I do know I want it to make people smile. I'm interested in writing, traveling,...

#media #high-school #writing #career-counseling #traveling #career #english #creative #business

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 16 76 views

How likely will opportunities to travel abroad be in a career as a UX designer?

#traveling #career-path I'm interested in UX because when you have to launch a new travel site or improve the existing, user experience is the first thing to...

Vanshika B.’s Avatar
Vanshika B. Jun 08, 2019 270 views
Maritza V.’s Avatar
Maritza V. Aug 06, 2018 333 views

What are some jobs in the Environmental Science field?

I am interested in pursuing Environmental Science as a career, but also want to be able to travel while at the job. Do you have any job positions that combine both career and travel? #career #travel #careers #job #traveling...

#environmentalscience

Rebekah W.’s Avatar
Rebekah W. Apr 21, 2018 318 views

How does not having a #credit score effect one's significant #financial #decisions in life?

I've recently been viewing seminars by #dave #ramsey. He spoke of being #debt free and that having a #credit card is not necessary for #life. However, I know that some transactions request a credit score. Also, when shopping online or #traveling abroad I've always thought it was safer to have a...

#compromised #successfully

Jazmin L.’s Avatar
Jazmin L. Apr 08, 2018 365 views

What careers in biology will allow me to travel often?

I have always been interested in and enjoyed traveling, and would like to pursue a career in conservation or wildlife biology. What careers in that field, if any would involve frequent traveling? #conservation #nature-conservation #wildlife-conservation #wildlife-conservation...

#conservation-biology #wildlife-biology #travel #traveling

Lauren K.’s Avatar
Lauren K. Jan 24, 2018 301 views

Is it better to take time off right out of college?

What are your thoughts on this? A lot of people have asked me if I am going to take a gap year or go backpacking for a few months. I'd like to know if there is a way to make this travel experience relevant to PR and maybe find a way to use it as a work experience type of thing. Thoughts? #pr...

#gapyear #graduating #traveling

Mackenzie M.’s Avatar
Mackenzie M. Jan 18, 2018 230 views

If I become a teacher is it responsible to move from state to state?

I know a lot of states offer pensions to teachers. I would like to experience life in many states but I am curious about how long I need to stay in a single state in order to accumulate a pension. #pension #mathteacher #highschoolteacher...

#traveling

Jamie D.’s Avatar
Jamie D. Oct 22, 2017 488 views
Amber S.’s Avatar
Amber S. Sep 30, 2017 506 views

Is there a career that travels and sees the world?

I love to travel and I want to find a career that involves it.#travel #traveling...

#business-travel

Brittney T.’s Avatar
Brittney T. Sep 01, 2017 372 views

Is it hard to become a travel nurse?

I am planning on majoring in nursing and getting my bachelors degree, becoming a travel nurse. What steps do I need to take to become a one? #nursing...

#traveling

Faith  K.’s Avatar
Faith K. Sep 01, 2017 543 views

What are some college courses to consider for working abroad?

My dream is to travel the world, but I obviously need a good source of income in order to do that. Writing/editing has always interested me, and so a career doing something similar to that would be great. However, I'm very open to other ideas: I've heard #web-design and #transcriptionist have...

#what-should-i-do-in-school-that-will-help-me-get-the-job-i-want #online-media #online-advertising #traveling #online-marketing #online #job-search #working-abroad #travel #work-from-home #living-abroad

Katelyn H.’s Avatar
Katelyn H. Aug 31, 2017 524 views

I am planning to have a future career in User Experience (UX) design. As understanding different walks of life and cultures is a big part of not only UX design but also my personal interests, I would love to travel alongside my job. Due to my heritage, I have a particular interest in working...

#business-travel #user-experience-design #traveling #japanese

Tomi L.’s Avatar
Tomi L. May 14, 2016 672 views

What kind of jobs will allow me to travel?

I want to be able to see the world, but with a degree behind my back. What is a good career (well paying job) that will pay me to travel? #travel #traveling...

#business-travel

Bianca S.’s Avatar
Bianca S. Apr 13, 2017 608 views

What careers are out there that allow you to travel?

I absolutely love traveling and would love to incorporate into my career in some way. I am a biology major, but open to other fields/topics. #biology #travel #traveling...

#leisure-and-travel

aakhash G.’s Avatar
aakhash G. Feb 14, 2017 747 views

What are the benefits of studying abroad? Or going abroad for an internship?

Hi, I'm a senior who is about to go to college and want to know all the various opportunities out there to study in other locations and the pros and cons of doing so. #college #internships #money #college-bound #travel #international #study-abroad...

#traveling

Georgia B.’s Avatar
Georgia B. Feb 01, 2017 441 views

Experience on studying abroad

I am due to graduate this summer of 2017 (hopefully!) and I am considering a masters. I have stayed at a local university to complete my degree and have been considering studying abroad for my masters. I am considering Germany or Spain and I am from England. I was wondering if anyone could...

#graduating #living-abroad #masters-degree #travel #study-abroad #traveling

Esther C.’s Avatar
Esther C. Jan 18, 2017 2607 views

Does an accountant get to travel a lot?

I am currently an accounting major and one thing that I desire to do is travel and work aboard. Thus, I am wondering if accountants get to travel often? What type/focus of accountants usually gets to travel? #accounting #travel #accountant #financial-accounting...

#traveling

Casey H.’s Avatar
Casey H. Oct 26, 2016 468 views
Angela D.’s Avatar
Angela D. Jun 24, 2016 623 views

I want to get into a job and travel around the world. I have seen in many lifestyle channels like TLC and FOX where the anchor has visits different countries and does a destination haul. How can I get into a silimar job.

I am totally fascinated by the lifestyle channels. The anchors get to visit various countries, try the cuisine. meet new people. I mean what job can be better than this. How could I get into such a Job. I am from India #journalism #travel #lifestyle #traveling #online-journalism...

#channel-partners

Mohammed A.’s Avatar
Mohammed A. Jun 22, 2016 484 views
Jamarious H.’s Avatar
Jamarious H. May 10, 2016 651 views

How much do truck drivers make?

My back up plan is being a truck driver.. so I'm wondering how much I would make doing this job. #traveling...

#truck-driving

shwetha S.’s Avatar
shwetha S. May 05, 2016 532 views