Career Questions tagged Traveling

Rida F.’s Avatar
Rida F. Apr 05 41 views
rachyl B.’s Avatar
rachyl B. Mar 02 108 views

What type of careers offer many traveling oppurtunities?

Honestly, I do not know what I want to pursue when I am older which makes looking at schools harder since I don't even know what to major in. All I know is that I am passionate about traveling, If I had a job that allowed me to travel all over the globe that would be a dream. #travel #traveling...

#majors #worldwide #job #careers

Sukritta(Fronce) D.’s Avatar
Sukritta(Fronce) D. Nov 18, 2020 531 views

What kind of job in tourism industry that I can work remotely and get to travel around the world?

Hi there! I am currently a third-year student in tourism field. I am likely to have the image in my mind that I want to work as a freelancer or travel agent where I get to travel around #traveling #career...

#givingiscaring

Zeporian C.’s Avatar
Zeporian C. Sep 18, 2020 285 views

What are good career options if I am interested in both writing and "using my creative mind"?

I am a sophomore in high school looking for career options that not only let me use my creative mind but also don't limit me from doing more than one thing in life. I don't know exactly what I want to do, however I do know I want it to make people smile. I'm interested in writing, traveling,...

#traveling #english #writing #high-school #creative #media #career #business #career-counseling

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 16, 2020 111 views

How likely will opportunities to travel abroad be in a career as a UX designer?

#traveling #career-path I'm interested in UX because when you have to launch a new travel site or improve the existing, user experience is the first thing to...

Maritza V.’s Avatar
Maritza V. Aug 06, 2018 394 views

What are some jobs in the Environmental Science field?

I am interested in pursuing Environmental Science as a career, but also want to be able to travel while at the job. Do you have any job positions that combine both career and travel? #career #travel #careers #job #traveling...

#environmentalscience

Rebekah W.’s Avatar
Rebekah W. Apr 21, 2018 370 views

How does not having a #credit score effect one's significant #financial #decisions in life?

I've recently been viewing seminars by #dave #ramsey. He spoke of being #debt free and that having a #credit card is not necessary for #life. However, I know that some transactions request a credit score. Also, when shopping online or #traveling abroad I've always thought it was safer to have a...

#successfully #compromised

Jazmin L.’s Avatar
Jazmin L. Apr 08, 2018 396 views

What careers in biology will allow me to travel often?

I have always been interested in and enjoyed traveling, and would like to pursue a career in conservation or wildlife biology. What careers in that field, if any would involve frequent traveling? #conservation #nature-conservation #wildlife-conservation #wildlife-conservation...

#traveling #conservation-biology #travel #wildlife-biology

Lauren K.’s Avatar
Lauren K. Jan 24, 2018 341 views

Is it better to take time off right out of college?

What are your thoughts on this? A lot of people have asked me if I am going to take a gap year or go backpacking for a few months. I'd like to know if there is a way to make this travel experience relevant to PR and maybe find a way to use it as a work experience type of thing. Thoughts? #pr...

#traveling #gapyear #graduating

Mackenzie M.’s Avatar
Mackenzie M. Jan 18, 2018 270 views

If I become a teacher is it responsible to move from state to state?

I know a lot of states offer pensions to teachers. I would like to experience life in many states but I am curious about how long I need to stay in a single state in order to accumulate a pension. #pension #mathteacher #highschoolteacher...

#traveling

Jamie D.’s Avatar
Jamie D. Oct 22, 2017 538 views
Amber S.’s Avatar
Amber S. Sep 30, 2017 580 views

Is there a career that travels and sees the world?

I love to travel and I want to find a career that involves it.#travel #traveling...

#business-travel

Brittney T.’s Avatar
Brittney T. Sep 01, 2017 402 views

Is it hard to become a travel nurse?

I am planning on majoring in nursing and getting my bachelors degree, becoming a travel nurse. What steps do I need to take to become a one? #nursing...

#traveling

Faith  K.’s Avatar
Faith K. Sep 01, 2017 608 views

What are some college courses to consider for working abroad?

My dream is to travel the world, but I obviously need a good source of income in order to do that. Writing/editing has always interested me, and so a career doing something similar to that would be great. However, I'm very open to other ideas: I've heard #web-design and #transcriptionist have...

#traveling #job-search #online-marketing #living-abroad #online-media #working-abroad #travel #online-advertising #work-from-home #online #what-should-i-do-in-school-that-will-help-me-get-the-job-i-want

Katelyn H.’s Avatar
Katelyn H. Aug 31, 2017 848 views

I am planning to have a future career in User Experience (UX) design. As understanding different walks of life and cultures is a big part of not only UX design but also my personal interests, I would love to travel alongside my job. Due to my heritage, I have a particular interest in working...

#traveling #user-experience-design #japanese #business-travel

Tomi L.’s Avatar
Tomi L. May 14, 2016 746 views

What kind of jobs will allow me to travel?

I want to be able to see the world, but with a degree behind my back. What is a good career (well paying job) that will pay me to travel? #travel #traveling...

#business-travel