Career Questions tagged Digital Photography

ajay W.’s Avatar
ajay W. Jan 22, 2018 429 views

i can't decide what career should i go into

I love photography and want to be a photographer when I'm older but I also love writing and consider that. what should I do? #photography #digital-photography #writing...

#creative-writing

Samantha S.’s Avatar
Samantha S. Jan 16, 2018 393 views

How do you break into the photography business?

I'm a food photographer but I haven't had any luck getting steady clients. Advice? #food-photography #photography...

#digital-photography

Jazmine K.’s Avatar
Jazmine K. Jan 10, 2018 375 views

What are some tips and suggestions to becoming a professional Photographer or Videographer?

I am a junior in high school and ever since I was little I had been interested in Photography and Videography (Probably because I grew up in a family of Photographers). Though I had been trying to get more and more into these two subjects because I usually like being able to capture the...

#photography #videography #video-production #digital-photography #job-skills #video #media-production #photojournalism

Emma C.’s Avatar
Emma C. Jan 10, 2018 324 views

What is the beset age to start an internship for photography?

I am a freshman in high school looking to be a photography. I have already done a lot of camps and photography classes but I really want to start applying for internships as soon as possible. Even though I am probably still to young I would really love to start right now. #photography...

#digital-photography #photographer

Martin A.’s Avatar
Martin A. May 30, 2017 620 views

Are there any good colleges for Film or Photography in the West Coast

I am aiming for a degree in Photography or Film, and I want to know if there are any colleges in the western coast of the United States and even Canada. #film #photography...

#digital-photography

Sara R.’s Avatar
Sara R. May 15, 2017 715 views

What soft-wares should i use/ become familiar with if I'm looking at becoming a professional photographer, film producer, or video editor?

I'm not 100% clear on the path I want to take upon graduating high school, but I do know that I want the career to be something in the field of photography and/or something in film. So, if I can figure out which soft-wares I should use, then maybe I can try it out and get a better perspective...

#photoshop #film #photography #digital-photography

Brittany P.’s Avatar
Brittany P. Apr 05, 2017 602 views

What's a good way to start selling original art?

With the internet vastly available, anybody can post their art online and try to make a buck, but most rarely do. What's a good "old-school" strategy to start selling art? I know that a lot of people would prefer to support a local artist than buy from a mainstream store like IKEA or Target....

#painting #photography #digital-photography #mural-painting #artist #creative-arts #fine-art #art

Myan N.’s Avatar
Myan N. Oct 20, 2016 717 views

What career would be right for me?

I am in college but is still indecisive since I'm currently doing pre-nursing but my interests are more about aesthetics in art, photography, and photo editing or something around that. As you see those things don't match up. What career would be good for me? P.S I don't want to be a graduate...

#graphic-design #photography #digital-photography #college #aesthetics #art #editing #career

Gibson  S.’s Avatar
Gibson S. Oct 11, 2016 788 views

What is the key to becoming a successful photographer?

I would like to work for National Geographic or any kind of photojournalism company, but I'm unsure of how to get into such a business or where to start. How much experience do I need to work for a company such as National Geographic? #photography #digital-photography...

#photojournalism

Ben Landis’s Avatar
Ben L. Mar 24, 2016 1961 views

What can I do to help make my photography business bigger?

I am a photographer in the Bay Area. I have done many photography sessions with friends and they have recommended me to people they know. How do I get my name out there more? What can I do to get more exposure? #business #photography...

#digital-photography

Colby B.’s Avatar
Colby B. Dec 10, 2015 1297 views

What field of photography would I be most successful in?

My name is Colby, I'm from Northfield, MA and I am looking to pursue a career in photography. I wish to choose a field in photography that would earn me the largest salary and I am wondering which one that would be. #photography...

#digital-photography

Khristen W.’s Avatar
Khristen W. Mar 26, 2014 1109 views
Eddie W.’s Avatar
Eddie W. Mar 25, 2014 1015 views

I heard that photographers have a low salary. How can they increase the amount of salary that they make?

I want to become a photographer, but I heard that they get a little bit of money. I want to know how can they increase their salary if they want to pursue photography as a career. #salary #digital-photography...

#photographer