Career Questions tagged Painting

Kevin H.’s Avatar
Kevin H. Jan 24, 2019 235 views

How can going to collage benefit me going into a career in digital design?

I am skilled in many different forms of art such as painting, drawing, sculpting, and digital designing. I'm still on the fence about going to collage, I don't if I would be wasting my time and money going to collage or should I start working now. #college #design #art #graphic-design...

#painting #technology #drawing

Rachel T.’s Avatar
Rachel T. May 08, 2018 354 views

What are good ways to make money as a professional artist?

I'm studying to be an art teacher and I know that it'd hard to make it in the art world on selling your art alone, but I definitely want to make money on my art along with my job as a teacher. What are other ways to make money as an artist after earning a BFA or MFA? #art #artist #painting...

#bfa #mfa #drawing-and-painting

jennifer G.’s Avatar
jennifer G. Mar 21, 2018 341 views

If my strength are reading all kinds of books and painting what types of careers or industries might fit me?

Ever since I was little I loved to read any kinds of books but really I only could get in to was fantasy and books that have action and adventure in them. As I got older i started to love painting but i have no idea what careers would best fit me? #career #career-choice #reading #painting...

#art

Fathima M.’s Avatar
Fathima M. Jan 17, 2018 241 views

How do I blend visual art and writing skill with my biotechnology degree for a career?

Ever since I was a kid, I was constantly stuck between wanting to be an artist, a writer, or a scientist. There must be some way to have all these things in my life, but I'm not really sure since I want to be a microbiologist or parasitologist. #biology #biotechnology #molecular-biology...

#wildlife-biology #painting #drawing #cell-biology #writer #marine-biology #evolutionary-biology #drawing-and-painting

kevin D.’s Avatar
kevin D. May 14, 2016 659 views

Does a knack of painting provide me with any potential job opportunities.

I love art and want to make painting my profession. #artists #art #painting #fine-art #college...

#career

Kassi H.’s Avatar
Kassi H. May 18, 2017 495 views

How can I become a famous painter?

because I want to become a famous painter...

#painting

Kassi H.’s Avatar
Kassi H. May 18, 2017 390 views

do I need a certain technique for painting?

because I love painting but i wouldn't say that i have a technique...

#painting

Brittany P.’s Avatar
Brittany P. Apr 05, 2017 554 views

What's a good way to start selling original art?

With the internet vastly available, anybody can post their art online and try to make a buck, but most rarely do. What's a good "old-school" strategy to start selling art? I know that a lot of people would prefer to support a local artist than buy from a mainstream store like IKEA or Target....

#artist #mural-painting #creative-arts #digital-photography #fine-art #painting #art #photography

Antonio W.’s Avatar
Antonio W. Feb 10, 2017 486 views

What kind of art pictures and collages do i need for an art design school

To get and do what i need to get to one of these colleges #art #physical #painting #clothes #collages...

#peotry

Andrew P.’s Avatar
Andrew P. May 27, 2016 1254 views

How easy is it to get into the art industry.

I have always loved art and plan to pursue a career in that field after college. #art #drawing #painting...

#illustration

a A.’s Avatar
a A. May 25, 2016 444 views

how we can know painting

i want to know painting...

#painting

Sylvia H.’s Avatar
Sylvia H. May 17, 2016 630 views

What should I do if I can't make it to Art college after all?

I'm trying to go to NHIA this fall for a superior education in the Arts, but there's a good chance I won't be able to make it for financial reasons. I'm already accepted, and they've already given me a large scholarship, but it's just not quite enough yet. I don't think you can learn as much...

#life #art #painting #drawing

Tre G.’s Avatar
Tre G. May 13, 2016 2493 views

Is there a way to be a Doctor and a professional painter at the same time?

When I grow up I want to be a doctor, but I also want to be an artist as well. I really love painting but I love helping people as well. #doctor #painting...

#drawing-and-painting

Paris R.’s Avatar
Paris R. Oct 22, 2015 849 views

how would you find a good collage with a good art class?

going to a good collage with art is the higher chance of getting a art job and I want a head start of finding a good collage to start and would accept a higher gpa for another collage with a advance art? #creative #gpa #painting...

#sketching

Sienna R.’s Avatar
Sienna R. Mar 11, 2014 1034 views

Is fashion design a part of the art industry?

I want to know this because I love fashion design and I also love art. So, I am considering to make a career out of both of them. #art #fashion #artist #fashion-design #drawing #painting...

#sketching

Sienna R.’s Avatar
Sienna R. Mar 11, 2014 922 views

What is a piece of advice to become a successful artist.

I am a junior in high school and I love art and am considering going to art school and pursuing art. #art #artist #painting...

#paint

Sienna R.’s Avatar
Sienna R. Mar 05, 2014 1022 views

How many free-lance opportunities can a painter get?

I very much enjoy painting and sketching and it is something that I would love to do on the side free-lancing. Painting is a way that I can truly express myself. #art #artist #drawing...

#painting