Career Questions tagged Painting

Kawika K.’s Avatar
Kawika K. Nov 18, 2019 146 views
Jasmine L.’s Avatar
Jasmine L. Jul 26 78 views

What are some of the duties of a residential, commercial, industrial painter?

I am interested in the painting trade because I like painting and the construction of houses. At one point I think I wanted to be a real estate agent but I noticed I wanted to do the hands on stuff. I know I'll probably have to get some more certifications. I want to be a jack of all trades...

painting

Kayley S.’s Avatar
Kayley S. Oct 27, 2020 155 views

What is the best program to learn how to draw digitally?

I want to be a concept artist/illustrator, and I have little digital art skills. I want to use Procreate, since I've used it before and it's the most accessible for me. But I was wondering if programs like Photoshop and Clip Studio Paint are better. art artist art-education the-arts...

arts digital-art painting concept-artist illustrator artists

Isaiah D.’s Avatar
Isaiah D. Mar 06, 2020 284 views
Gwynn U.’s Avatar
Gwynn U. Feb 24, 2020 254 views

How to layout painting process and plans in computer?

I'm like a guy that is into layout plans and want to understand more about it. computer painting...

art

Gwynn U.’s Avatar
Gwynn U. Feb 24, 2020 220 views

How hard is it to be in the painting?

Sometimes I like to challenge something new and experience strength and weekness. job painting...

art

Kevin H.’s Avatar
Kevin H. Jan 24, 2019 366 views

How can going to collage benefit me going into a career in digital design?

I am skilled in many different forms of art such as painting, drawing, sculpting, and digital designing. I'm still on the fence about going to collage, I don't if I would be wasting my time and money going to collage or should I start working now. college design art graphic-design...

technology painting drawing

Rachel T.’s Avatar
Rachel T. May 08, 2018 559 views

What are good ways to make money as a professional artist?

I'm studying to be an art teacher and I know that it'd hard to make it in the art world on selling your art alone, but I definitely want to make money on my art along with my job as a teacher. What are other ways to make money as an artist after earning a BFA or MFA? art artist painting...

mfa drawing-and-painting bfa

jennifer G.’s Avatar
jennifer G. Mar 21, 2018 564 views

If my strength are reading all kinds of books and painting what types of careers or industries might fit me?

Ever since I was little I loved to read any kinds of books but really I only could get in to was fantasy and books that have action and adventure in them. As I got older i started to love painting but i have no idea what careers would best fit me? career career-choice reading painting...

art

Fathima M.’s Avatar
Fathima M. Jan 17, 2018 387 views

How do I blend visual art and writing skill with my biotechnology degree for a career?

Ever since I was a kid, I was constantly stuck between wanting to be an artist, a writer, or a scientist. There must be some way to have all these things in my life, but I'm not really sure since I want to be a microbiologist or parasitologist. biology biotechnology molecular-biology...

writer evolutionary-biology wildlife-biology marine-biology drawing drawing-and-painting painting cell-biology

kevin D.’s Avatar
kevin D. May 14, 2016 815 views

Does a knack of painting provide me with any potential job opportunities.

I love art and want to make painting my profession. artists art painting fine-art college...

career

Kassi H.’s Avatar
Kassi H. May 18, 2017 639 views

How can I become a famous painter?

because I want to become a famous painter...

painting

Kassi H.’s Avatar
Kassi H. May 18, 2017 506 views

do I need a certain technique for painting?

because I love painting but i wouldn't say that i have a technique...

painting

Brittany P.’s Avatar
Brittany P. Apr 05, 2017 698 views

What's a good way to start selling original art?

With the internet vastly available, anybody can post their art online and try to make a buck, but most rarely do. What's a good "old-school" strategy to start selling art? I know that a lot of people would prefer to support a local artist than buy from a mainstream store like IKEA or Target....

photography creative-arts digital-photography artist fine-art mural-painting painting art

Antonio W.’s Avatar
Antonio W. Feb 10, 2017 595 views

What kind of art pictures and collages do i need for an art design school

To get and do what i need to get to one of these colleges art physical painting clothes collages...

peotry

Andrew P.’s Avatar
Andrew P. May 27, 2016 1489 views

How easy is it to get into the art industry.

I have always loved art and plan to pursue a career in that field after college. art drawing painting...

illustration