Career Questions tagged Painting

jeremiah’s Avatar
jeremiah Oct 13, 2021 165 views

how to start a painting company?

#entrepreneur #painting

Josiah’s Avatar
Josiah Aug 04, 2021 190 views

So besides learning the trade of painting at Job corps, which I am currently pursuing. What other types of training and schooling should I complete if I want to be successful in life as a painter?

#Painting #Schooling-and-training #career

Josiah’s Avatar
Josiah Aug 04, 2021 224 views

I am interested in possibly pursuing a career in painting. ANd I was curious on how that profession might change your life? Or how has it been different since going into that field?

#Painting #Life-Changes #career

Jasmine’s Avatar
Jasmine Jul 26, 2021 177 views

What are some of the duties of a residential, commercial, industrial painter?

I am interested in the painting trade because I like painting and the construction of houses. At one point I think I wanted to be a real estate agent but I noticed I wanted to do the hands on stuff. I know I'll probably have to get some more certifications. I want to be a jack of all trades...

Isaac’s Avatar
Isaac Mar 15, 2021 248 views

What's the hardest part of being an artist?

#artist #painting

Kayley’s Avatar
Kayley Oct 27, 2020 286 views

What is the best program to learn how to draw digitally?

I want to be a concept artist/illustrator, and I have little digital art skills. I want to use Procreate, since I've used it before and it's the most accessible for me. But I was wondering if programs like Photoshop and Clip Studio Paint are better. #art #artist #art-education #the-arts...

Ash’s Avatar
Ash Aug 11, 2020 340 views

How can I promote/market my artwork so it will get noticed?

Trying to get into the art world. Art and painting is my passion. #fine-art #the-arts #art #artist #artists #painter #painting

Isaiah’s Avatar
Isaiah Mar 06, 2020 370 views

What is it like on a regular painting job day?

Interested in joining painting #career #art #painting #fine-art #artist

Gwynn’s Avatar
Gwynn Feb 24, 2020 345 views

How to layout painting process and plans in computer?

I'm like a guy that is into layout plans and want to understand more about it. #computer #painting #art

Kawika’s Avatar
Kawika Nov 18, 2019 267 views

What is the Pros and Cons of becoming a painter? Also what benefits would be available?

Someone who would like to one day be working for painters union. #painters-union #painting #trade-work #trade-jobs #trade

Alma’s Avatar
Alma Aug 30, 2019 558 views

What type of questions should I ask?

#business #painter #painting #career

Kyle’s Avatar
Kyle Aug 27, 2019 254 views

What are some key traits or values an employee must have to succeed in this chosen field/industry?

#painting #painter #artisan #artistry #attentiontodetail

cavin’s Avatar
cavin Jul 16, 2019 321 views

if you have taken the welding or painting career path what advice could you give me that would help me when i get a job/career in those two fields

#career #painting #welding #jobcorps

zakariya’s Avatar
zakariya May 01, 2019 398 views

what is a good school to go to to become a painter?

#college #painting

zakariya’s Avatar
zakariya May 01, 2019 281 views

What are the most challenging parts of being a painter?

#art #painting #college #fine-art

Brandi’s Avatar
Brandi May 01, 2019 305 views

What is the most amount of money that a painter gets paid?

#Painting #Construction

Brandi’s Avatar
Brandi May 01, 2019 344 views

What are the risks of becoming a painter for construction?

#Painting #Construction

Brandi’s Avatar
Brandi May 01, 2019 351 views

What are the benefits to becoming a painter for construction?

#Painting #Construction

Kevin’s Avatar
Kevin Jan 24, 2019 452 views

How can going to collage benefit me going into a career in digital design?

I am skilled in many different forms of art such as painting, drawing, sculpting, and digital designing. I'm still on the fence about going to collage, I don't if I would be wasting my time and money going to collage or should I start working now. #college #design #art #graphic-design...

Rachel’s Avatar
Rachel May 08, 2018 696 views

What are good ways to make money as a professional artist?

I'm studying to be an art teacher and I know that it'd hard to make it in the art world on selling your art alone, but I definitely want to make money on my art along with my job as a teacher. What are other ways to make money as an artist after earning a BFA or MFA? #art #artist #painting...

jennifer’s Avatar
jennifer Mar 21, 2018 684 views

If my strength are reading all kinds of books and painting what types of careers or industries might fit me?

Ever since I was little I loved to read any kinds of books but really I only could get in to was fantasy and books that have action and adventure in them. As I got older i started to love painting but i have no idea what careers would best fit me? #career #career-choice #reading #painting #art

Fathima’s Avatar
Fathima Jan 17, 2018 494 views

How do I blend visual art and writing skill with my biotechnology degree for a career?

Ever since I was a kid, I was constantly stuck between wanting to be an artist, a writer, or a scientist. There must be some way to have all these things in my life, but I'm not really sure since I want to be a microbiologist or parasitologist. #biology #biotechnology #molecular-biology...

Kassi’s Avatar
Kassi May 18, 2017 819 views

How can I become a famous painter?

because I want to become a famous painter #painting

Kassi’s Avatar
Kassi May 18, 2017 602 views

do I need a certain technique for painting?

because I love painting but i wouldn't say that i have a technique #painting

Brittany’s Avatar
Brittany Apr 05, 2017 812 views

What's a good way to start selling original art?

With the internet vastly available, anybody can post their art online and try to make a buck, but most rarely do. What's a good "old-school" strategy to start selling art? I know that a lot of people would prefer to support a local artist than buy from a mainstream store like IKEA or Target....

Antonio’s Avatar
Antonio Feb 10, 2017 672 views

What kind of art pictures and collages do i need for an art design school

To get and do what i need to get to one of these colleges #art #physical #painting #clothes #collages #peotry

Tanu’s Avatar
Tanu Jun 24, 2016 1342 views

I want to pursue a career in painting., what is the average pay if i work in any Firm.

Am an aspiring painter and want to get into it professionally. #marketing #advertising #drawing #painting #web-marketing #drawing-and-painting #firmware

Andrew’s Avatar
Andrew May 27, 2016 1604 views

How easy is it to get into the art industry.

I have always loved art and plan to pursue a career in that field after college. #art #drawing #painting #illustration

a’s Avatar
a May 25, 2016 666 views

how we can know painting

i want to know painting #painting

Sylvia’s Avatar
Sylvia May 17, 2016 853 views

What should I do if I can't make it to Art college after all?

I'm trying to go to NHIA this fall for a superior education in the Arts, but there's a good chance I won't be able to make it for financial reasons. I'm already accepted, and they've already given me a large scholarship, but it's just not quite enough yet. I don't think you can learn as much...