Career Questions tagged Curator

Norah’s Avatar
Norah May 25, 2021 441 views

How competitive is the museum curator career field?

Is finding a job as a museum curator difficult because of the competitive career field? Is the job search difficult? Is the job search worth it?
#job-search #curator #museum #museums #art #fine-arts #art-history

Norah’s Avatar
Norah May 25, 2021 404 views

Are the sallary and benefits that musem curators typically get worth it?

I'm doing a project on museum curators and want to know about the typical salary of the career. Is the average salary worth it? Are there usually good benefits for this career, are they worth it?
#career #curator #museum #art #salary #fine-art

Norah’s Avatar
Norah May 25, 2021 464 views

What does a day in the life of a Museum Curator look like?

I'm writing a blog for class about working as a Museum Curator. #history #anthropology #museum #art #work #blog #curator

Julieta’s Avatar
Julieta Jan 14, 2018 465 views

What other degrees will be good to go into a Museum Curator based job?

I want to work in a museum as either a curator or a preservationist but I don't know what employers are specifically looking for
#arthistory #curator #museumstudies #museums-and-institutions

Lauren’s Avatar
Lauren May 28, 2016 768 views

What is it actually like to get a degree in art history?

I've heard a lot of things about majoring in art history. Some say that people go on to fulfilling careers but some say that, because the job market is so competitive, most people are forced to work in jobs that have nothing to do with art history. Or go without a job altogether... What is the...

Joshua’s Avatar
Joshua Mar 24, 2015 889 views

I'm interested in becoming a curator after college and wanted to know if the salary for this specific career is decreasing as years go on or at a constant or increasing.

Just wanted to know. #art #history #museums #curator