Career Questions tagged Automotive

justice F.’s Avatar
justice F. Nov 27, 2018 259 views

what is a typical day in colision repair?

I would like to know more information on the body painting portion of collision repair. what are the steps to paining and refinishing a automotive body? #collisionrepair #cars #automotive #autobody #collision...

#repair

anand P.’s Avatar
anand P. May 03, 2016 657 views

How do I become an auto mobile engineer?

I have completed my 10th std and want to know which college is suitable for me to become a auto mobile engineer. #automobile #engineering #career #automotive #college...

#education

Gobinath P.’s Avatar
Gobinath P. Apr 27, 2016 640 views

How many automobile engineering collages are in Tamil Nadu?

hi i am gobi raj i am studing studing 10 standard my dream is to became an automobile engineer. I want to know how many automobile engeneering collages are in Tamil Nadu #professor #college #automotive #automobile #engineering #mechanical-engineering #mechanical-engineer...

#mechanics

sofia  W.’s Avatar
sofia W. May 10, 2016 728 views

is there a chance for success for a Female in the automotive field ?

I want to pursue a career in Automotive technology. I want to be an Auto Mechanic. Is there success for a female in the automotive field? #automotive...

#automotive-marketing

Gobinath P.’s Avatar
Gobinath P. May 10, 2016 555 views

After 10 th standard which group i want to take for automobile engeneering

hi i am gobi i was studing 10 th standard i want know answer for this question please help me #teacher #professor #automotive...

#user-experience

Gobinath P.’s Avatar
Gobinath P. Apr 26, 2016 637 views

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT AUTO MOBILE ENGENEERING PARTS AND TOOLS

Hi. I am in 10th Std. My career is to become an Automobile engg. Can u help me out with some details about the parts and tools related to it? #engineer #professor #automotive...

#engine

Aaron W.’s Avatar
Aaron W. Oct 14, 2015 952 views

What is some important information I should have when studying to become a Diesel Mechanic/Technician?

I am a Junior in high school and am looking for some more information on what I will need to know in order to become a Diesel Mechanic/Technician. I've grown up around farm and different types of equipment my whole life and I somewhat know my way around them. I would like to increase my skills...

#automotive #mechanical #technician #mechanics

Jorge  N.’s Avatar
Jorge N. Feb 25, 2015 887 views

Computer Engineer or Automotive Engineer?

I enjoy the concepts of both computer and automotive engineering, but I don't know which one to choose as my career. What are some things that I should look at when making my final decision? What are the benefits of choosing one over the other? Is there any way to combine the two in order to...

#automotive #advice #cars #computer-engineering

Khaleef M.’s Avatar
Khaleef M. Dec 01, 2014 1168 views

What is necessary to succeed as an automotive engineer?

I am a junior at Boston Collegiate, and I want to start developing skills to become a automotive engineer now. I am curious to what an engineer, specifically automotive, needs under his belt to succeed (this includes majors, skills and habits). What makes an engineer a "good" engineer?...

#automotive #cars #engineering #mechanics #technology

Khaleef M.’s Avatar
Khaleef M. Nov 24, 2014 964 views

What majors are necessary to pursue a career in automotive engineering?

I'm a junior and I want to look into designing engines and transmissions of a vehicle to make them more efficient. I'm not sure if mechanical, electrical or technical engineering are any more important than an another, or if there is something else I should look into. #engineer #automotive...

#mechanics

AaronCodman4 .’s Avatar
AaronCodman4 . Sep 07, 2012 5557 views

what composes the day-to-day life of an automotive engineer?

i have always been interested in cars and i want to know what it would be like to design them. i also want to know what kind of money i can expect to make. #engineer #mechanical #automotive...

#cars

Carlos F.’s Avatar
Carlos F. Jan 19, 2012 1521 views

How did you learn how to fix cars and be able to get as far in life as you are?

I am in 11th grade interested in automotive engineering. I started learning about this career since i was a young child. My father was an unauthorized engineer but was very great at what he did. I've always been interested in the job because it is what i grew up around and have been focused on....

#automotive #mechanics #engineering

Tyler C.’s Avatar
Tyler C. Jan 19, 2012 1734 views

Where would I start my career as a automotive engineer?

I would like to become an automotive engineer where would I start taking steps toward this profession as a high school student. #engineering #automotive...

#cars