Career Questions tagged Automotive

Hamid M.’s Avatar
Hamid M. Feb 06 109 views
James S.’s Avatar
James S. Nov 14, 2020 131 views

Does anyone work for Respecta Car?

Planning my apprentice work in Montenegro, in the Respecta Car company - https://respectacar.com/. It's a leading car rental service in Montenegro. I have good connection, my friend worked one year in Montenegro. He had a very good experience. #work #cars...

#automotive

sam S.’s Avatar
sam S. Oct 24, 2020 122 views

Structural Engineering and Automotive industry

Hello , I'm in my first year studying civil and structural engineering and I'm interested in automotive industry so I want to know if the structural engineers is needed in this field and if so , what are the essentials I need to have ? #structural-engineering #cars...

#automotive

Dominick R.’s Avatar
Dominick R. Oct 22, 2020 142 views

What career best fits my strengths and hobbies?

I'm a senior in high school and would like a future career as an auto-mechanic. My two strongest strengths are: I never give up and I am a problem solver. My hobbies are working and playing problem solving games. Given my strengths and hobbies what kind of career best fits me? What other...

#strengths #automotive #mechanic #trucks #hobbies #cars

Dominick R.’s Avatar
Dominick R. Oct 09, 2020 194 views

What's it like a day in the life of an Auto Mechanic?

I am looking forward to a career as an auto mechanic and would like to know the daily obstacles a mechanic goes through. The pros and cons of being a mechanic. #automotive #mechanic #day-in-the-life #day...

#obstacles

Dominick R.’s Avatar
Dominick R. Oct 06, 2020 177 views

What should be my first step once I graduate high school if I want to get into the automotive industry?

I'm a senior in high school and really want to be a mechanic. I want to be able to diagnose a vehicles problem and be able to fix it. #automotive #mechanic #cars #steps #high-school...

#trucks

Connor K.’s Avatar
Connor K. Aug 27, 2020 89 views

What are the best classes for becoming a diesel mechanic?

I am a junior in high school I have been looking into what it would take to become a certified diesel mechanic. #mechanic #automotive...

#diesel

Domenica V.’s Avatar
Domenica V. May 14, 2020 344 views

How have you been able to accomplish what you have thus far?

I'm getting certifications for both construction and auto mechanics and I want to open my business for either or. #business #construction...

#automotive

Domenica V.’s Avatar
Domenica V. May 14, 2020 749 views

How can you determine what career is best for you?

Building things and finding solutions to problems are things I like as well as being able to help people. I plan on opening a business whether it is in auto mechanics or construction. #construction #business #automotive...

#career

bryan P.’s Avatar
bryan P. Mar 16, 2020 289 views
Ilicia G.’s Avatar
Ilicia G. Mar 16, 2020 184 views

What are your main responsibilities as a classic car restorist?

I am a 21 year-old female interested in becoming a classic car restorist. #automotive body #mechanic...

#car

bryan P.’s Avatar
bryan P. Mar 16, 2020 110 views
Miguel Angel C.’s Avatar
Miguel Angel C. Mar 11, 2020 199 views
justin H.’s Avatar
justin H. Mar 06, 2020 152 views
justin H.’s Avatar
justin H. Mar 06, 2020 218 views
Michael G.’s Avatar
Michael G. Mar 09, 2020 141 views

What is the most difficult/tedious thing to do when working on vehicles.

I'm in job corps and am going to be taking the automotive trade in a few weeks. #career #cars #automotive...

#mechanic