Career Questions tagged Automotive

James S.’s Avatar
James S. Nov 14 44 views

Does anyone work for Respecta Car?

Planning my apprentice work in Montenegro, in the Respecta Car company - https://respectacar.com/. It's a leading car rental service in Montenegro. I have good connection, my friend worked one year in Montenegro. He had a very good experience. #work #cars...

#automotive

sam S.’s Avatar
sam S. Oct 24 54 views

Structural Engineering and Automotive industry

Hello , I'm in my first year studying civil and structural engineering and I'm interested in automotive industry so I want to know if the structural engineers is needed in this field and if so , what are the essentials I need to have ? #structural-engineering #cars...

#automotive

Dominick R.’s Avatar
Dominick R. Oct 22 56 views

What career best fits my strengths and hobbies?

I'm a senior in high school and would like a future career as an auto-mechanic. My two strongest strengths are: I never give up and I am a problem solver. My hobbies are working and playing problem solving games. Given my strengths and hobbies what kind of career best fits me? What other...

#mechanic #trucks #cars #hobbies #strengths #automotive

Dominick R.’s Avatar
Dominick R. Oct 09 81 views

What's it like a day in the life of an Auto Mechanic?

I am looking forward to a career as an auto mechanic and would like to know the daily obstacles a mechanic goes through. The pros and cons of being a mechanic. #automotive #mechanic #day-in-the-life #day...

#obstacles

Dominick R.’s Avatar
Dominick R. Oct 06 105 views

What should be my first step once I graduate high school if I want to get into the automotive industry?

I'm a senior in high school and really want to be a mechanic. I want to be able to diagnose a vehicles problem and be able to fix it. #automotive #mechanic #cars #steps #high-school...

#trucks

Connor K.’s Avatar
Connor K. Aug 27 51 views

What are the best classes for becoming a diesel mechanic?

I am a junior in high school I have been looking into what it would take to become a certified diesel mechanic. #mechanic #automotive...

#diesel

Domenica V.’s Avatar
Domenica V. May 14 284 views

How have you been able to accomplish what you have thus far?

I'm getting certifications for both construction and auto mechanics and I want to open my business for either or. #business #construction...

#automotive

Domenica V.’s Avatar
Domenica V. May 14 482 views

How can you determine what career is best for you?

Building things and finding solutions to problems are things I like as well as being able to help people. I plan on opening a business whether it is in auto mechanics or construction. #construction #business #automotive...

#career

bryan P.’s Avatar
bryan P. Mar 16 215 views
Ilicia G.’s Avatar
Ilicia G. Mar 16 125 views

What are your main responsibilities as a classic car restorist?

I am a 21 year-old female interested in becoming a classic car restorist. #automotive body #mechanic...

#car

bryan P.’s Avatar
bryan P. Mar 16 71 views
Miguel Angel C.’s Avatar
Miguel Angel C. Mar 11 134 views
justin H.’s Avatar
justin H. Mar 06 100 views

How much time off do mechanics get?

Interested in mechanics #mechanics #cars...

#automotive

justin H.’s Avatar
justin H. Mar 06 118 views

How much do mechanics get paid?

Interested in mechanics #mechanic #cars...

#automotive

Michael G.’s Avatar
Michael G. Mar 09 93 views

What is the most difficult/tedious thing to do when working on vehicles.

I'm in job corps and am going to be taking the automotive trade in a few weeks. #career #cars #automotive...

#mechanic

Michael G.’s Avatar
Michael G. Mar 09 163 views

How much do you get paid a week?/hours

#mechanic

harvey P.’s Avatar
harvey P. Mar 06 106 views

How often do the employees get evaluated? What benefits does the company offer? What are the daily duties on the job?

#career #automotive I am 19 years old born in Marshall Islands. I am currently going to the Job Corps in Waimanalo. I am interested in learning about the ins and outs about automobiles and I am passionate about...