Career Questions tagged Automotive

Joshua S.’s Avatar
Joshua S. 13 hours ago

What's a normal day in the job of automotive

I'ma high school graduate in a trade school in Long beach Job corps and I love everything to know about cars I want to learn so much about it. I would love to know more about it #engineer #automotive # #job...

#mechanical

Patricia S.’s Avatar
Patricia S. Sep 05

what makes the job a great opportunity for me?what makes this job better than others? what information can you tell me about the job?

#automotive my name is Patricia Ruby Seanez i am 18 years old the vocation that i had chosen was auto-tech and i would like to know more about...

Alan D.’s Avatar
Alan D. Sep 05

What kind of auto-mechanic make the most money?

I'm starting my automotive career in Job Corps and I would like to know how much you will make once you get higher and higher in promotions or just go to college for a similar career or another career. #auto-mechanic #automotive...

#career

Tyrique N.’s Avatar
Tyrique N. Sep 05

Do I need my own tools for Automotive?

Arturo D.’s Avatar
Arturo D. Aug 23

What is the pay for a automotive mechanic in Dallas Tx?

Im Arturo im 18 years old and I want to be a automotive mechanic....

#automotive

John K.’s Avatar
John K. Aug 01

What are your day to day operations?

My name is John Kim and I am from San Jose California, . I am a San Jose Job Corps student. I am interested in Automotive Engineer work. #engineering #automotive...

Mariah S.’s Avatar
Mariah S. Jul 16

What is it like on a day to day basis of being a auto mechanic?

Hi, my name is Mariah S. I am 20 years old and currently going into trade with Automotive. I was wondering if you guys enjoyed what you do and if it is hard to live working as one. Do you get to see your family a lot or at all and does it pay well enough to support you? I am really into cars...

#job #career #automotive

justice F.’s Avatar
justice F. Nov 27, 2018

what benefits are included in collison repair shops?

I would like to know what benefits are offered. #collisionrepair #cars #automotive #autobody #collision...

#repair

justice F.’s Avatar
justice F. Nov 27, 2018

How long have you been in collision repair?

I am interested to know how long an average person works in this field. #collisionrepair #cars #automotive #autobody #collision...

#repair

justice F.’s Avatar
justice F. Nov 27, 2018

what is a typical day in colision repair?

I would like to know more information on the body painting portion of collision repair. what are the steps to paining and refinishing a automotive body? #collisionrepair #cars #automotive #autobody #collision...

#repair

Brian G.’s Avatar
Brian G. Jun 20

What do I need to be prepare for in Automotive Body & Related Repair?

Hi my name is Brian , I'm a current student in job corps and I'm looking toward Automotive Body & Related Repairs for a career....

#automotive

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. May 05

Should I take small engine repair?

My school has a semester elective called small engine repair. I learn to tune up and fix small engines like ATVs, motorcycles, lawn mowers, etc. Once the class is over, I would be able to fix small engines around my neighborhood, where I can get really good money. But then I will have to take a...

#college-major #healthcare #mechanics #elective #business #high-school #engineering #entrepreneur #aerospace #mechanical #physics #money #business-management #any #robotics #international-business #college #engineer #small-business #engine #event-planning #automotive #cars

tradell B.’s Avatar
tradell B. Mar 13

do you have to have tools whit you

tradell B.’s Avatar
tradell B. Mar 13

what time do u have to be at work