Career Questions tagged Automotive

Jayme A.’s Avatar
Jayme A. Feb 12 22 views

What is the environment like in the work place?

i wanna be in the automotive trade #automotive...

#mechanic

Jayme A.’s Avatar
Jayme A. Feb 12 35 views

how much does a certified mechanic make annually?

im from ewa beach, oahu #automotive...

#mechanic

Jayme A.’s Avatar
Jayme A. Feb 12 28 views

what are some basic certifications i need to become a mechanic ?

I'm 17 and i dropped out of high school...

#automotive

Chang. C.’s Avatar
Chang. C. Feb 11 30 views

is it wroth going to in to college

#automotive i like hands on...

Jacob B.’s Avatar
Jacob B. Oct 08, 2019 55 views

What does a typical day look like in this field?

I am currently in Long Beach Job Corp, and will be studying automotive. I have a few weeks to see if I am still interested in this field, and if not, I can switch to a different field. I just want to know what a typical day looks like. #automotive #engineering...

#career

Anthony F.’s Avatar
Anthony F. Oct 08, 2019 50 views

what related fields would I be able to apply the skills I develop in the automotive trade?

Hello my name is Anthony and Id like to see my range in the work force with the automotive skills and training I receive. #automotive...

#job

Anthony F.’s Avatar
Anthony F. Oct 08, 2019 47 views

Do you see the job evolving in the next decade?

Hello my name is Anthony and Id like to know if I will soon need to develop new skills or general knowledge on the automotive industry. #automotive #electric #gas...

#job

Anthony F.’s Avatar
Anthony F. Oct 08, 2019 42 views

what are some skills that i should be familiar with?

My name is Anthony and I'm currently enrolling in an automotive maintenance and repair trade, Id like to know some traits I should be working on to fit the description better. #maintenanceandrepair #trade...

#automotive

Jyorikka I.’s Avatar
Jyorikka I. Oct 04, 2019 144 views

What are the most important things i should know about being a mechanical engineer?

I am interested in #mechanical #automotive #mechanical-engineering #engineering due to the fact I am a person who loves to do hands-on...

Joshua S.’s Avatar
Joshua S. Sep 17, 2019 61 views

What's a normal day in the job of automotive

I'ma high school graduate in a trade school in Long beach Job corps and I love everything to know about cars I want to learn so much about it. I would love to know more about it #engineer #automotive # #job...

#mechanical

Patricia S.’s Avatar
Patricia S. Sep 05, 2019 45 views

what makes the job a great opportunity for me?what makes this job better than others? what information can you tell me about the job?

#automotive my name is Patricia Ruby Seanez i am 18 years old the vocation that i had chosen was auto-tech and i would like to know more about...

Alan D.’s Avatar
Alan D. Sep 05, 2019 50 views

What kind of auto-mechanic make the most money?

I'm starting my automotive career in Job Corps and I would like to know how much you will make once you get higher and higher in promotions or just go to college for a similar career or another career. #auto-mechanic #automotive...

#career

Tyrique N.’s Avatar
Tyrique N. Sep 05, 2019 30 views
Arturo D.’s Avatar
Arturo D. Aug 23, 2019 33 views

What is the pay for a automotive mechanic in Dallas Tx?

Im Arturo im 18 years old and I want to be a automotive mechanic....

#automotive