Career Questions tagged Automotive

Jake F.’s Avatar
Jake F. Sep 29 144 views

What kind of stuff can I learn from an automotive class?

I'd love to have my own auto shop one day and I love sports sports engineer automotive mechanic...

cars

Karen R.’s Avatar
Karen R. Jul 09 101 views

What are some topics or points should i pay attention to in the automotive education field?

Im 24years old Married woman in Deming New Mexico. Closest major city to me is El Paso TX. I am currently attending job corps for a career interest in the automotive...

James S.’s Avatar
James S. Nov 14, 2020 241 views

Does anyone work for Respecta Car?

Planning my apprentice work in Montenegro, in the Respecta Car company - https://respectacar.com/. It's a leading car rental service in Montenegro. I have good connection, my friend worked one year in Montenegro. He had a very good experience. work cars...

automotive

sam S.’s Avatar
sam S. Oct 24, 2020 204 views

Structural Engineering and Automotive industry

Hello , I'm in my first year studying civil and structural engineering and I'm interested in automotive industry so I want to know if the structural engineers is needed in this field and if so , what are the essentials I need to have ? Structural-engineering Cars...

automotive

Dominick R.’s Avatar
Dominick R. Oct 22, 2020 213 views

What career best fits my strengths and hobbies?

I'm a senior in high school and would like a future career as an auto-mechanic. My two strongest strengths are: I never give up and I am a problem solver. My hobbies are working and playing problem solving games. Given my strengths and hobbies what kind of career best fits me? What other...

trucks hobbies mechanic strengths cars automotive

Dominick R.’s Avatar
Dominick R. Oct 09, 2020 342 views

What's it like a day in the life of an Auto Mechanic?

I am looking forward to a career as an auto mechanic and would like to know the daily obstacles a mechanic goes through. The pros and cons of being a mechanic. automotive mechanic day-in-the-life day...

obstacles

Dominick R.’s Avatar
Dominick R. Oct 06, 2020 246 views

What should be my first step once I graduate high school if I want to get into the automotive industry?

I'm a senior in high school and really want to be a mechanic. I want to be able to diagnose a vehicles problem and be able to fix it. automotive mechanic cars steps high-school...

trucks

Connor K.’s Avatar
Connor K. Aug 27, 2020 166 views

What are the best classes for becoming a diesel mechanic?

I am a junior in high school I have been looking into what it would take to become a certified diesel mechanic. mechanic automotive...

diesel

Domenica V.’s Avatar
Domenica V. May 14, 2020 485 views

How have you been able to accomplish what you have thus far?

I'm getting certifications for both construction and auto mechanics and I want to open my business for either or. business construction...

automotive

Domenica V.’s Avatar
Domenica V. May 14, 2020 941 views

How can you determine what career is best for you?

Building things and finding solutions to problems are things I like as well as being able to help people. I plan on opening a business whether it is in auto mechanics or construction. construction business automotive...

career

bryan P.’s Avatar
bryan P. Mar 16, 2020 354 views
Ilicia G.’s Avatar
Ilicia G. Mar 16, 2020 262 views

What are your main responsibilities as a classic car restorist?

I am a 21 year-old female interested in becoming a classic car restorist. automotive body mechanic...

car

bryan P.’s Avatar
bryan P. Mar 16, 2020 174 views
Miguel Angel C.’s Avatar
Miguel Angel C. Mar 11, 2020 270 views
justin H.’s Avatar
justin H. Mar 06, 2020 225 views