Career Questions tagged Mechanic

Dominick R.’s Avatar
Dominick R. 18 hours ago 22 views

What career best fits my strengths and hobbies?

I'm a senior in high school and would like a future career as an auto-mechanic. My two strongest strengths are: I never give up and I am a problem solver. My hobbies are working and playing problem solving games. Given my strengths and hobbies what kind of career best fits me? What other...

#automotive #mechanic #strengths #cars #trucks #hobbies

Dominick R.’s Avatar
Dominick R. Oct 09 51 views

What's it like a day in the life of an Auto Mechanic?

I am looking forward to a career as an auto mechanic and would like to know the daily obstacles a mechanic goes through. The pros and cons of being a mechanic. #automotive #mechanic #day-in-the-life #day...

#obstacles

Dominick R.’s Avatar
Dominick R. Oct 06 62 views

What should be my first step once I graduate high school if I want to get into the automotive industry?

I'm a senior in high school and really want to be a mechanic. I want to be able to diagnose a vehicles problem and be able to fix it. #automotive #mechanic #cars #steps #high-school...

#trucks

Connor K.’s Avatar
Connor K. Aug 28 79 views

What are the best classes for becoming a welding technician?

I'm looking to know what classes I should take to be a welding technician. #welding...

#mechanic

Connor K.’s Avatar
Connor K. Aug 27 46 views

What are the best classes for becoming a diesel mechanic?

I am a junior in high school I have been looking into what it would take to become a certified diesel mechanic. #mechanic #automotive...

#diesel

bryan P.’s Avatar
bryan P. Mar 16 204 views
Ilicia G.’s Avatar
Ilicia G. Mar 16 112 views

What are your main responsibilities as a classic car restorist?

I am a 21 year-old female interested in becoming a classic car restorist. #automotive body #mechanic...

#car

Lenier V.’s Avatar
Lenier V. Mar 13 114 views

What are the steps to become a diesel programer

My name is lenier i want to go to UTI in orlando to become a diesel programer. I am a hard worker and i perform and finish well when i do my work. My listening skills are also really well. And my weakness is that i can be lazy and a bit of a procrastinator. #career #job...

#mechanic

Jose G.’s Avatar
Jose G. Mar 13 103 views

What are the things I need to be an automotive technician, which college will be the best?

Hi my name is Jose G. and I want to be an automotive technician.One of my strength is that am good at hands on.I'm good at following directions and getting the job done.My weakness is that I'm a little lazy and I need to focus more. #college #mechanic...

#career

Miguel Angel C.’s Avatar
Miguel Angel C. Mar 11 120 views
justin H.’s Avatar
justin H. Mar 06 114 views

How much do mechanics get paid?

Interested in mechanics #mechanic #cars...

#automotive

Michael G.’s Avatar
Michael G. Mar 09 87 views

What is the most difficult/tedious thing to do when working on vehicles.

I'm in job corps and am going to be taking the automotive trade in a few weeks. #career #cars #automotive...

#mechanic

Michael G.’s Avatar
Michael G. Mar 09 156 views

How much do you get paid a week?/hours

#mechanic

daniel M.’s Avatar
daniel M. Mar 02 166 views
Jairah T.’s Avatar
Jairah T. Feb 24 86 views
RD M.’s Avatar
RD M. Feb 24 136 views

How much does your job made?

Hi, I'm taking automotive and I really need to know few things about it? #career #job #automotive...

#mechanic

RD M.’s Avatar
RD M. Feb 24 113 views
George J.’s Avatar
George J. Feb 24 76 views

where can i continue getting more skill about mechanic?

where can learn more about my skill and abilities #mechanic #automative...

#mechanics

Jayme A.’s Avatar
Jayme A. Feb 12 81 views

What is the environment like in the work place?

i wanna be in the automotive trade #automotive...

#mechanic