Career Questions tagged Mechanic

Carter M.’s Avatar
Carter M. Apr 05 29 views
Carter M.’s Avatar
Carter M. Apr 05 21 views

Do you regret becoming some type of mechanic in anyway?

I don't know 100% if this is what I want...

#mechanic

Carter M.’s Avatar
Carter M. Apr 05 25 views

What is the average salary for a mechanic in a small town?

I want to be a mechanic and I love working on cars in every way....

#mechanic

Alex M.’s Avatar
Alex M. Dec 21, 2020 178 views

what can I do to become a diesel mechanic

I'm 16 years old and want to become a diesel mechanic , I love the idea of fixing or even upgrading and tuning a vehicle for someone and lots others, I want to learn and grow but i'm not sure were to start or who to look for but I am willing to go and learn skills I will need to learn to be...

#mechanic

Hunter W.’s Avatar
Hunter W. Dec 01, 2020 88 views

Do you ever regret becoming a mechanic, for whatever reason.

I'm a Junior in high school and I'm trying to figure out what I want to do for the rest of my life. I'm thinking about becoming a mechanic....

#mechanic

Elias L.’s Avatar
Elias L. Nov 06, 2020 91 views

What would I need to do and get to become an Auto Body Mechanic?

Like I want to join the Marines after High School, and I want to take a class to become an Auto Body Mechanic in College. I want to get into being an Mechanic and also being the Body Painter of the Auto Body Mechanic. I would want to know what I would need and do to get to that Career....

#mechanic

Tanner H.’s Avatar
Tanner H. Oct 29, 2020 67 views

What degree would be the best for an agricultural mechanic?

I like the agricultural field of engineering like tractors and similar machines. #agriculture #engineer #mechanic #agmechanic...

#tractor

omar M.’s Avatar
omar M. Oct 29, 2020 90 views

How much does a top of the line mechanic make?

I have always been interested in mechanical engineering and wanted to know what are the basic tools and knowledge I need to get into this field work when am older. What can I do now to prepare to be a mechanic? #engineer...

#mechanic

Dominick R.’s Avatar
Dominick R. Oct 22, 2020 124 views

What career best fits my strengths and hobbies?

I'm a senior in high school and would like a future career as an auto-mechanic. My two strongest strengths are: I never give up and I am a problem solver. My hobbies are working and playing problem solving games. Given my strengths and hobbies what kind of career best fits me? What other...

#cars #strengths #automotive #mechanic #trucks #hobbies

Dominick R.’s Avatar
Dominick R. Oct 09, 2020 170 views

What's it like a day in the life of an Auto Mechanic?

I am looking forward to a career as an auto mechanic and would like to know the daily obstacles a mechanic goes through. The pros and cons of being a mechanic. #automotive #mechanic #day-in-the-life #day...

#obstacles

Dominick R.’s Avatar
Dominick R. Oct 06, 2020 168 views

What should be my first step once I graduate high school if I want to get into the automotive industry?

I'm a senior in high school and really want to be a mechanic. I want to be able to diagnose a vehicles problem and be able to fix it. #automotive #mechanic #cars #steps #high-school...

#trucks

Connor K.’s Avatar
Connor K. Aug 28, 2020 126 views

What are the best classes for becoming a welding technician?

I'm looking to know what classes I should take to be a welding technician. #welding...

#mechanic

Connor K.’s Avatar
Connor K. Aug 27, 2020 81 views

What are the best classes for becoming a diesel mechanic?

I am a junior in high school I have been looking into what it would take to become a certified diesel mechanic. #mechanic #automotive...

#diesel

bryan P.’s Avatar
bryan P. Mar 16, 2020 279 views
Ilicia G.’s Avatar
Ilicia G. Mar 16, 2020 174 views

What are your main responsibilities as a classic car restorist?

I am a 21 year-old female interested in becoming a classic car restorist. #automotive body #mechanic...

#car

Lenier V.’s Avatar
Lenier V. Mar 13, 2020 169 views

What are the steps to become a diesel programer

My name is lenier i want to go to UTI in orlando to become a diesel programer. I am a hard worker and i perform and finish well when i do my work. My listening skills are also really well. And my weakness is that i can be lazy and a bit of a procrastinator. #career #job...

#mechanic

Jose G.’s Avatar
Jose G. Mar 13, 2020 164 views

What are the things I need to be an automotive technician, which college will be the best?

Hi my name is Jose G. and I want to be an automotive technician.One of my strength is that am good at hands on.I'm good at following directions and getting the job done.My weakness is that I'm a little lazy and I need to focus more. #college #mechanic...

#career

Miguel Angel C.’s Avatar
Miguel Angel C. Mar 11, 2020 187 views
justin H.’s Avatar
justin H. Mar 06, 2020 193 views
Michael G.’s Avatar
Michael G. Mar 09, 2020 131 views

What is the most difficult/tedious thing to do when working on vehicles.

I'm in job corps and am going to be taking the automotive trade in a few weeks. #career #cars #automotive...

#mechanic

Michael G.’s Avatar
Michael G. Mar 09, 2020 201 views

How much do you get paid a week?/hours

#mechanic