Career Questions tagged Mechanic

Alex M.’s Avatar
Alex M. Dec 21, 2020 50 views

what can I do to become a diesel mechanic

I'm 16 years old and want to become a diesel mechanic , I love the idea of fixing or even upgrading and tuning a vehicle for someone and lots others, I want to learn and grow but i'm not sure were to start or who to look for but I am willing to go and learn skills I will need to learn to be...

#mechanic

Hunter W.’s Avatar
Hunter W. Dec 01, 2020 62 views

Do you ever regret becoming a mechanic, for whatever reason.

I'm a Junior in high school and I'm trying to figure out what I want to do for the rest of my life. I'm thinking about becoming a mechanic....

#mechanic

Elias L.’s Avatar
Elias L. Nov 06, 2020 67 views

What would I need to do and get to become an Auto Body Mechanic?

Like I want to join the Marines after High School, and I want to take a class to become an Auto Body Mechanic in College. I want to get into being an Mechanic and also being the Body Painter of the Auto Body Mechanic. I would want to know what I would need and do to get to that Career....

#mechanic

Tanner H.’s Avatar
Tanner H. Oct 29, 2020 46 views

What degree would be the best for an agricultural mechanic?

I like the agricultural field of engineering like tractors and similar machines. #agriculture #engineer #mechanic #agmechanic...

#tractor

omar M.’s Avatar
omar M. Oct 29, 2020 54 views

How much does a top of the line mechanic make?

I have always been interested in mechanical engineering and wanted to know what are the basic tools and knowledge I need to get into this field work when am older. What can I do now to prepare to be a mechanic? #engineer...

#mechanic

Dominick R.’s Avatar
Dominick R. Oct 22, 2020 86 views

What career best fits my strengths and hobbies?

I'm a senior in high school and would like a future career as an auto-mechanic. My two strongest strengths are: I never give up and I am a problem solver. My hobbies are working and playing problem solving games. Given my strengths and hobbies what kind of career best fits me? What other...

#automotive #mechanic #trucks #strengths #cars #hobbies

Dominick R.’s Avatar
Dominick R. Oct 09, 2020 119 views

What's it like a day in the life of an Auto Mechanic?

I am looking forward to a career as an auto mechanic and would like to know the daily obstacles a mechanic goes through. The pros and cons of being a mechanic. #automotive #mechanic #day-in-the-life #day...

#obstacles

Dominick R.’s Avatar
Dominick R. Oct 06, 2020 145 views

What should be my first step once I graduate high school if I want to get into the automotive industry?

I'm a senior in high school and really want to be a mechanic. I want to be able to diagnose a vehicles problem and be able to fix it. #automotive #mechanic #cars #steps #high-school...

#trucks

Connor K.’s Avatar
Connor K. Aug 28, 2020 105 views

What are the best classes for becoming a welding technician?

I'm looking to know what classes I should take to be a welding technician. #welding...

#mechanic

Connor K.’s Avatar
Connor K. Aug 27, 2020 67 views

What are the best classes for becoming a diesel mechanic?

I am a junior in high school I have been looking into what it would take to become a certified diesel mechanic. #mechanic #automotive...

#diesel

bryan P.’s Avatar
bryan P. Mar 16, 2020 249 views

What kinds of decisions do you make?

What is a typical day (or week) like for you???? #automotive #career #cars...

#mechanic

Ilicia G.’s Avatar
Ilicia G. Mar 16, 2020 146 views

What are your main responsibilities as a classic car restorist?

I am a 21 year-old female interested in becoming a classic car restorist. #automotive body #mechanic...

#car

Lenier V.’s Avatar
Lenier V. Mar 13, 2020 149 views

What are the steps to become a diesel programer

My name is lenier i want to go to UTI in orlando to become a diesel programer. I am a hard worker and i perform and finish well when i do my work. My listening skills are also really well. And my weakness is that i can be lazy and a bit of a procrastinator. #career #job...

#mechanic

Jose G.’s Avatar
Jose G. Mar 13, 2020 122 views

What are the things I need to be an automotive technician, which college will be the best?

Hi my name is Jose G. and I want to be an automotive technician.One of my strength is that am good at hands on.I'm good at following directions and getting the job done.My weakness is that I'm a little lazy and I need to focus more. #college #mechanic...

#career

Miguel Angel C.’s Avatar
Miguel Angel C. Mar 11, 2020 153 views

How get a better wage?

justin H.’s Avatar
justin H. Mar 06, 2020 138 views

How much do mechanics get paid?

Interested in mechanics #mechanic #cars...

#automotive

genevieve F.’s Avatar
genevieve F. Mar 06, 2020 135 views
Michael G.’s Avatar
Michael G. Mar 09, 2020 109 views

What is the most difficult/tedious thing to do when working on vehicles.

I'm in job corps and am going to be taking the automotive trade in a few weeks. #career #cars #automotive...

#mechanic

Michael G.’s Avatar
Michael G. Mar 09, 2020 179 views

How much do you get paid a week?/hours

#mechanic

daniel M.’s Avatar
daniel M. Mar 02, 2020 208 views
Jairah T.’s Avatar
Jairah T. Feb 24, 2020 104 views

What quilifications do I need to be in automotive?

what should I study on? #mechanic...

#automotive

RD M.’s Avatar
RD M. Feb 24, 2020 168 views

How much does your job made?

Hi, I'm taking automotive and I really need to know few things about it? #career #job #automotive...

#mechanic