Career Questions tagged Mechanic

joseph R.’s Avatar
joseph R. Nov 15 1 views

what it would like to be a mechanic

i have always worked on little motorized vehicles since i was little...

#mechanic

Kaila H.’s Avatar
Kaila H. Oct 14 17 views

After advanced training what would be the next best step?

I'm set on going to Utah for advanced training. what next step would be best?...

#mechanic

michael S.’s Avatar
michael S. Oct 01 19 views

what is a typical day like in your job ?

i am automotive...

#mechanic

Diego A.’s Avatar
Diego A. Sep 09 38 views

What additional skills and strengths do I need for a career in mechanic?

Hi my name is Diego A. I'm a student at Glen Rose HS, I am a freshman. I'm interested in a career in mechanic. My skills include hard worker, communication. In my spare time I work. What additional skills would. I need?...

#mechanic

Gratian T.’s Avatar
Gratian T. Sep 06 88 views
adam J.’s Avatar
adam J. Aug 16 44 views

How can I become a mechanic at a dealership in El Paso, TX?

#mechanics #engineering #texas #mechanic #engineer #career "Specifically, I want to be a mechanic at VIVA dodge in El Paso TX" (Admin Note: Original question posted above here in the...

Monique P.’s Avatar
Monique P. Aug 14 28 views

What is a typical like in your job?

I want to become a mechanic. I need to take basic auto and then advance so I can do Diesel Mechanics. #mechanic...

#mechanics

Allen P.’s Avatar
Allen P. Mar 13 53 views
wyatt M.’s Avatar
wyatt M. Nov 27, 2018 164 views

what is your daly life like as an aircraft mechanic in the military?

I am currently in job corps and pursuing a career in mechanics and planning to join the us navy afterwards. #military #aviation #navy...

#mechanic

Brittany P.’s Avatar
Brittany P. Sep 09, 2018 139 views

How do you become a mechanic?

How did you learn to work on cars? Curious to all the different paths people have gone to learn how to work on cars. How much do you have to know before you can be qualified to work in a shop (as an apprentice)? #mechanic #automotivemechanic #automotivetechnician #carmechanic #womeninautomotive...

#supercar #germanengineering

Travis R.’s Avatar
Travis R. Aug 21, 2018 190 views

Nervous about going into A&P mechanics

I haven’t been in school for almost 20 years, and a few people I work with are psyching me out about the work that’s ahead of me. I don’t expect it to be easy, but is it as difficult to achieve as some of the guys I work with are making it out to be? My main concern is the math aspect of the...

#mechanic #aviation

Logan M.’s Avatar
Logan M. Apr 06, 2018 162 views

What is it like being a tractor technician for companies such as John Deere?

I was also wondering what it is like being a tractor technician because I am not sure which to do, diesel mechanic or tractor technician. #farming #mechanic #technician...

#engineering

Logan M.’s Avatar
Logan M. Apr 06, 2018 172 views

What is it like being a diesel mechanic?

I am interested in being a diesel mechanic after I graduate and I was wondering what it is like. #mechanics #mechanic...

#engineer

Evan A.’s Avatar
Evan A. Apr 06, 2018 241 views

How long do you have to go to school to become a diesel mechanic?

Do I have to go to college? #mechanic...

#engineering

Evan A.’s Avatar
Evan A. Apr 06, 2018 166 views

What is required to be a diesel mechanic for Alabama Power?

I want to be a diesel mechanic after I graduate. #work #mechanic #alabama...

#engineering

Hamida A.’s Avatar
Hamida A. Jan 14, 2018 215 views

Can one become a mechanic ,after studying bachelors degree in mechanical engineering?

Am a mechanical engineering student and mostly am told I will end up fixing cars..so I wanted to know.. #engineering #mechanical-engineering #mechanic...

#automotive

Justin B.’s Avatar
Justin B. Apr 09, 2018 120 views

what is require to be a mechanic for Alabama power

I been doing mechanic work all my life #alabama power...

#mechanic

Samuel B.’s Avatar
Samuel B. Apr 06, 2018 128 views

Do you have to be a certain age to work at Alabama Power as a mechanic?

To see how long it would take in till I start working....

#mechanic

tayvian D.’s Avatar
tayvian D. Apr 04, 2018 209 views

what are the specific steps to become a mechanical engineer?

I love working on cars. I would love to follow these specific steps in order to become a mechanical engineer and work in the environment with cars. I see myself as a mechanic in my life, but I would love to learn a little bit more about the process to become one. #mechanical-engineering...

#mechanic

Neilson J.’s Avatar
Neilson J. Nov 23, 2017 402 views

If you are an Aircraft mechanic can you fly planes?

I am asking this question because i want to go in the #aviation field of aircraft #mechanic and i love the idea of #flying #planes too. #aircraft-mechanic...

#general-aviation

Lazauskasz .’s Avatar
Lazauskasz . Feb 23, 2013 905 views

I would love to be successful in mechanics, can I get guidance?

[This question was translated from Portugese into English by a site admin with the help of Google Translate] Translated question: I have a technical course in mechanics, bad work as a salesman, because of the outsourcing of labor in the sector, I can be successful without having a degree in...

#technical #mechanic #mechanical-engineering #mechanical

Tyler B.’s Avatar
Tyler B. May 21, 2016 254 views

Do you have to get an associates degree to be a certified Auto Collision repairman?

This is what I want to do when I finish college. #automobile #mechanic #automotive #career...

KAYLA K.’s Avatar
KAYLA K. May 18, 2016 368 views

What are some good scholarships for diesel equipment at a trade school?

I am a senior in high school and I got accepted into U.T.I down in Exton PA and I don't have the money to pay for it and I have been filling out as many scholarships as I can to help pay for it. #diesel-mechanics #mechanic #scholarships...

Yuvan Sankar K.’s Avatar
Yuvan Sankar K. Jun 23, 2016 407 views

Hai , I am Doing my 12th standard. I am Interested in Engineer (Civil /Mechanical). Which is the Best. Do we have scope to get job in Abroad

Hai. I am Yuvan. Doing 12th std. I am Interested in Engineer. I am confused to select Civil or Mechanical . Pls help to choose which is the best and also to get Job in Abroad. #professor #civil-engineering #engineers #mechanical...

#mechanic

Sodayou M.’s Avatar
Sodayou M. Jun 22, 2016 367 views

What is the hardest part of be mechanic ?

What are the challenges they face in and out of their workplace?...

#mechanic