Career Questions tagged Mechanic

Lazauskasz .’s Avatar
Lazauskasz . Feb 23, 2013 957 views

I would love to be successful in mechanics, can I get guidance?

[This question was translated from Portugese into English by a site admin with the help of Google Translate] Translated question: I have a technical course in mechanics, bad work as a salesman, because of the outsourcing of labor in the sector, I can be successful without having a degree in...

#mechanical-engineering #mechanical #mechanic #technical

Tyler B.’s Avatar
Tyler B. May 21, 2016 288 views
KAYLA K.’s Avatar
KAYLA K. May 18, 2016 411 views

What are some good scholarships for diesel equipment at a trade school?

I am a senior in high school and I got accepted into U.T.I down in Exton PA and I don't have the money to pay for it and I have been filling out as many scholarships as I can to help pay for it. #diesel-mechanics #mechanic #scholarships...

Yuvan Sankar K.’s Avatar
Yuvan Sankar K. Jun 23, 2016 456 views

Hai , I am Doing my 12th standard. I am Interested in Engineer (Civil /Mechanical). Which is the Best. Do we have scope to get job in Abroad

Hai. I am Yuvan. Doing 12th std. I am Interested in Engineer. I am confused to select Civil or Mechanical . Pls help to choose which is the best and also to get Job in Abroad. #professor #civil-engineering #engineering #mechanical...

#mechanic

Sodayou M.’s Avatar
Sodayou M. Jun 22, 2016 405 views

What is the hardest part of be mechanic ?

What are the challenges they face in and out of their workplace?...

#mechanic

raul M.’s Avatar
raul M. Jun 21, 2016 504 views

do I need good gradeds to be a engineer in construction or in car mechanic?

i am in 11th grade and i want to do this because ir seem fun and have 2 unles in this career #engineer #construction #cars...

#mechanic

Felix S.’s Avatar
Felix S. May 16, 2016 442 views

Are automotive engineering positions limited based on location?

Are certain areas of the US better for automotive engineers or is the general position based in certain areas (ie Detroit with its car manufacturing legacy) ? I am based in California #engineer #automotive #cars...

#mechanic

dhanush C.’s Avatar
dhanush C. May 05, 2016 530 views

Which collage is best for mechanical engineering ?

I am completed 10th std & i want to make a career decision #engineer...

#mechanic

sharath A.’s Avatar
sharath A. May 05, 2016 638 views

WHICH SUBJECT IS SUITABLE FOR MECHANICAL ENGINEERING?

I have completted `10th so I want become engineering which course is suitable #engineer...

#mechanic

sebastian  G.’s Avatar
sebastian G. Mar 01, 2016 610 views

What types of college could I get a scholarship to do my own business as a mechanic?

The reason i want to go to a college were i could get a scholarship is because my grades right now aren't so good. However my career is to be a mechanic because i like working with cars, and i like helping my dad fix his own cars. i really need some help on some of the subjects in school in...

#entrepreneurship #mechanic