Career Questions tagged Mechanical

Andreus P.’s Avatar
Andreus P. Jun 19 90 views

WHat are some companies that mechanical engineers work for

Well I am about to go into the 11th grade and I believe that I have my mind set on the career that I am going into but one thing that I may want to know is what are the best steps in becoming a successful mechanical engineer and what other jobs may be somewhat similar so that I could put in the...

#mechanical-engineering #mechanical

Andreus P.’s Avatar
Andreus P. Jun 19 55 views

Does being a mechanical engineer call for a lot of traveling to differnt countries?

#mechanical-engineering #mechanical

Andreus P.’s Avatar
Andreus P. Jun 19 70 views

Do mechanical engineers design a lot?

#mechanical-engineering #mechanical

Andreus P.’s Avatar
Andreus P. Jun 19 53 views

Is it comfortable to live on a salary of a mechanical engineer?

#mechanical-engineering #mechanical

Andreus P.’s Avatar
Andreus P. Jun 19 44 views

Is it easy to get jobs with big companies as a mechanical engineer

#mechanical-engineering #mechanical

Andreus P.’s Avatar
Andreus P. Jun 19 135 views

why is it difficult to pick a career that you think you might enjoy?

#mechanical-engineering #mechanical

Rainer R.’s Avatar
Rainer R. Apr 17 136 views

Is it possible to be a good mechatronics engineer?

I am thinking if it is possible to be well versed in Computer Science, Electrical and electronics engineering and mechanical engineering and are there job roles involving all of these? #engineering #engineer #computer #electrical-engineering #mechanical...

#mechanics

Manoach B.’s Avatar
Manoach B. Mar 24 78 views

How do I approach the job search better?

I recently graduated college with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. I haven't bee able to land a job despite a good GPA and a good range of skills in CAD design and programming. I never got the chance to work an internship as I was taking summer classes. I have sent several applications and...

#mechanical

Melton H.’s Avatar
Melton H. Jan 27 81 views

what is it like being a diesel mechanic?

looking to become a diesel mechanic but have no prior experience. interested in the automotive field. #engineering #mechanical...

#mechanics

Andrew N.’s Avatar
Andrew N. Jan 11 113 views
Justin S.’s Avatar
Justin S. Dec 02, 2019 92 views

what does Aerospace Engineering intel?

What will I need to do to get into aerospace engineering #aerospace #engineering...

#mechanical

Austin H.’s Avatar
Austin H. Nov 20, 2019 105 views
frank J.’s Avatar
frank J. Oct 30, 2019 60 views

are there other feild that I should be looking into for auto mechanic

#mechanical I'm a student in job corps and little concern about the right field I should go...

Jyorikka I.’s Avatar
Jyorikka I. Oct 04, 2019 264 views

What are the most important things i should know about being a mechanical engineer?

I am interested in #mechanical #automotive #mechanical-engineering #engineering due to the fact I am a person who loves to do hands-on...

Kennedy L.’s Avatar
Kennedy L. Sep 23, 2019 104 views

What do you like about your job?

I am currently in the Jobcorps program and that I am interested in the automotive trade. I want to be a mechanic engineer #mechanical #engineer #mechanics...

#engineering

Joshua S.’s Avatar
Joshua S. Sep 17, 2019 96 views

What's a normal day in the job of automotive

I'ma high school graduate in a trade school in Long beach Job corps and I love everything to know about cars I want to learn so much about it. I would love to know more about it #engineer #automotive # #job...

#mechanical

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Apr 15, 2019 209 views

Police Explorer Program or Civil Air Patrol?

I'm trying to decide on which after school program I should. I don't want to take both since I already have a job, and I plan on taking a lot of AP classes, and joining athletics teams. After high school, first, I'm going to get a mechanical engineering degree, with an emphasis on either...

#air-force #engineering #law-enforcement #aerospace-engineering #marines #civil-air-patrol #first-responder #civil-engineering #mechanical #police #marketing #mechanical-engineering #military #social-work #mechanical-engineer #lawyer

Samuel H.’s Avatar
Samuel H. Aug 16, 2019 81 views

How do people advance in this feild?

I am Samuel I would like to be an automotive technician in el paso in Ford. #mechanical...

#engineering