Career Questions tagged Mechanical

Kalyani C.’s Avatar
Kalyani C. Apr 12 78 views

What field of design should I go into?

#design #engineering #mechanical Hi! I'm a 3rd year (pre-final year) student of Bachelors of Technology in Mechanical Engineering and I always wanted to go for Technical Design fields like Industrial Design or Machine Design. I have been in the art and creative field as a hobbyist for quite a...

Anne R.’s Avatar
Anne R. Apr 08 100 views

Mechanical Engineering: Why Do you do it?

I need to interview a Mechanical Engineer for a school project. Could you kindly answer one or more of the following questions? This is for a career project. I am studying Mechatronics and am in 11th grade. 1.Why did you choose this job/career? 2. What do you do in a typical day? 3. What...

#engineer #career #mechanical

Zachary G.’s Avatar
Zachary G. Feb 25 65 views
Gvonta H.’s Avatar
Gvonta H. Nov 13, 2020 158 views

Do you go to trade school or college to become a entrepreneur?

I want to become a entrepreneur when I grow up, so I want to know what I have to do to go about that. I want to learn the best strategies to becoming a entrepreneur. #entrepreneurship #entrepreneur #buisness...

#mechanical

Borna B.’s Avatar
Borna B. Sep 21, 2020 135 views

Mechanical engineering or Polymer Engineering

Hey I guys I really need help about this: well I must tell more about myself. I have just finished my high school and Im applying for Universities in Iran. I have a good chance to apply the toppest Universities in Iran. My father is an CEO and Founder of a plastic company(which creates polymers...

#entrepreneur #polymer #ceo #mechanical #factory

Andreus P.’s Avatar
Andreus P. Jun 19, 2020 183 views

WHat are some companies that mechanical engineers work for

Well I am about to go into the 11th grade and I believe that I have my mind set on the career that I am going into but one thing that I may want to know is what are the best steps in becoming a successful mechanical engineer and what other jobs may be somewhat similar so that I could put in the...

#mechanical-engineering #mechanical

Andreus P.’s Avatar
Andreus P. Jun 19, 2020 146 views

Does being a mechanical engineer call for a lot of traveling to differnt countries?

#mechanical-engineering #mechanical

Andreus P.’s Avatar
Andreus P. Jun 19, 2020 184 views

Do mechanical engineers design a lot?

#mechanical-engineering #mechanical

Andreus P.’s Avatar
Andreus P. Jun 19, 2020 144 views

Is it comfortable to live on a salary of a mechanical engineer?

#mechanical-engineering #mechanical

Andreus P.’s Avatar
Andreus P. Jun 19, 2020 122 views

Is it easy to get jobs with big companies as a mechanical engineer

#mechanical-engineering #mechanical

Andreus P.’s Avatar
Andreus P. Jun 19, 2020 283 views

why is it difficult to pick a career that you think you might enjoy?

#mechanical-engineering #mechanical

Rainer R.’s Avatar
Rainer R. Apr 17, 2020 266 views

Is it possible to be a good mechatronics engineer?

I am thinking if it is possible to be well versed in Computer Science, Electrical and electronics engineering and mechanical engineering and are there job roles involving all of these? #engineering #engineer #computer #electrical-engineering #mechanical...

#mechanics

Manoach B.’s Avatar
Manoach B. Mar 24, 2020 161 views

How do I approach the job search better?

I recently graduated college with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. I haven't bee able to land a job despite a good GPA and a good range of skills in CAD design and programming. I never got the chance to work an internship as I was taking summer classes. I have sent several applications and...

#mechanical

Melton H.’s Avatar
Melton H. Jan 27, 2020 179 views

what is it like being a diesel mechanic?

looking to become a diesel mechanic but have no prior experience. interested in the automotive field. #engineering #mechanical...

#mechanics

Andrew N.’s Avatar
Andrew N. Jan 11, 2020 199 views
Justin S.’s Avatar
Justin S. Dec 02, 2019 207 views

what does Aerospace Engineering intel?

What will I need to do to get into aerospace engineering #aerospace #engineering...

#mechanical

Austin H.’s Avatar
Austin H. Nov 20, 2019 167 views
frank J.’s Avatar
frank J. Oct 30, 2019 118 views

are there other feild that I should be looking into for auto mechanic

#mechanical I'm a student in job corps and little concern about the right field I should go...

Jyorikka I.’s Avatar
Jyorikka I. Oct 04, 2019 355 views
Kennedy L.’s Avatar
Kennedy L. Sep 23, 2019 211 views

What do you like about your job?

I am currently in the Jobcorps program and that I am interested in the automotive trade. I want to be a mechanic engineer #mechanical #engineer #mechanics...

#engineering