Career Questions tagged Mechanical

Justin S.’s Avatar
Justin S. Dec 02, 2019 153 views

what does Aerospace Engineering intel?

What will I need to do to get into aerospace engineering #aerospace #engineering...

#mechanical

Samuel S.’s Avatar
Samuel S. Sep 05, 2018 330 views

What are the strains put on you as an aerospace engineer?

I'm an 8th grade student going back and forth between a biomechanical engineer and an aerospace engineer, and I'm leaning more on the aerospace side. After looking through the different job requirements and such, the deciding factor for me will be what the strains are for each job....

#engineer #aerospace-engineering #mechanical #aeronautics #aerospace

Lazauskasz .’s Avatar
Lazauskasz . Feb 23, 2013 1027 views

I would love to be successful in mechanics, can I get guidance?

[This question was translated from Portugese into English by a site admin with the help of Google Translate] Translated question: I have a technical course in mechanics, bad work as a salesman, because of the outsourcing of labor in the sector, I can be successful without having a degree in...

#technical #mechanical-engineering #mechanical #mechanic

Becca H.’s Avatar
Becca H. May 11, 2016 21387 views
Alexandria F.’s Avatar
Alexandria F. Apr 07, 2016 2573 views

What kind of people do mechanical engineers work with?

I want to be a mechanical engineer because i like working with my hands. #engineering #work #mechanical...

#people

Jhony G.’s Avatar
Jhony G. Mar 01, 2016 834 views

What classes should I expose myself on my first year in college if I am into Mechanical Engineering?

Hi my name is Jhony and I have been accepted into the College of Holy Cross as an early decision applicant. At an early age, I noticed that I was into how machines function and what causes them to function differently. I am a senior at Achievement First Brooklyn High School and I want to be...

#mechanical-engineering #mechanical #engineering

Ronald L.’s Avatar
Ronald L. Dec 03, 2015 6144 views

Does mechanical engineering require a lot of chemistry?

I'm interested in mechanical engineering, but I'm not very good at chemistry (and I don't like it). Is this a big problem?...

#mechanical

Wesley H.’s Avatar
Wesley H. Oct 23, 2015 707 views

what dose a computer engineer do?

i want to know all of the types engineering #computer #mechanical...

#electrical

Aaron W.’s Avatar
Aaron W. Oct 14, 2015 952 views

What is some important information I should have when studying to become a Diesel Mechanic/Technician?

I am a Junior in high school and am looking for some more information on what I will need to know in order to become a Diesel Mechanic/Technician. I've grown up around farm and different types of equipment my whole life and I somewhat know my way around them. I would like to increase my skills...

#automotive #mechanical #technician #mechanics

Bad B.’s Avatar
Bad B. Sep 20, 2015 721 views

Best college to do M.tech in aeronautical engineering in U.S????

I am currently finishing my B.tech in mechanical engineering. I wanna do M.tech in aeronautical engineering in U.S so what are the extra course that I need to do after completing my B.Tech and what are the best university in which I can do.Especially in New York. #engineering #aerospace...

#mechanical #aeronautics #aeronautical #aircraft

Rashane H.’s Avatar
Rashane H. Jul 31, 2015 589 views

Mechanical engineering

Hey! I'm a senior in High school right now, am interested in Mechanical engineering and what school do i have to go to in Massachusetts ? what degrees do i have to have ? #mechanical #cars #expert...

#master

Sia B.’s Avatar
Sia B. May 21, 2015 1187 views

Job Prospect for aerospace engineering in Toronto?

What would be the job prospect for aerospace and mechanical engineers in Toronto or other places in the world? Also, what additional skills are required to stand out in the competition? #careers #aerospace-engineering #mechanical #aeronautics...

#aeronautical

Sia B.’s Avatar
Sia B. May 20, 2015 723 views

Minors for mechanical engineering IF...

Hello, I am currently a student of mechanical engineering outside the US. I am planning to join the US for a major in Mechanical engineering & Aerospace and I wish to do a minor. I am in level 2 and a have good knowledge in Autocad, programming language such as html and c and can use...

#mechanical #career #advice #electrical-engineering #engineering

Nihar N.’s Avatar
Nihar N. May 17, 2015 852 views

what are the areas in mechanical engineering in which a start up can be made?

Like whether its compressors/ turbine/ pumps/ automobiles/ cranes/....etc. #business #management #entrepreneurship #mechanical...

#startups

Marcos L.’s Avatar
Marcos L. Mar 23, 2015 1085 views

What do mechanical engineers mainly do?

I'm a high school student and I'm considering mechanical engineering as a possible career and I want to know more information. #engineering #mechanical-engineer...

#mechanical

Humberto L.’s Avatar
Humberto L. Mar 23, 2015 1211 views

Would Mechanical Engineering be the best option in the engineering field?

I enjoy mathematics and am pretty good in science. So I know I want to pursue some engineering career. I've been told mechanical engineering could be the best choice because it is the basis of engineering. I have also been told if you major in mechanical engineering you're most likely to get a...

Noah  M.’s Avatar
Noah M. Dec 12, 2014 910 views

What level of college degree would you recommend someone attain if they are aspiring to become a mechanical engineer?

I am planning on going to college for mechanical engineering and I am wondering what degree would be the most beneficial for my future. I would like to, at some point, get a Masters degree but I want to know if it would be best to get this in my first go at college or if it would be best to...

#mechanical-engineering #mechanical #engineering #degree #college

Sahil Y.’s Avatar
Sahil Y. Jun 15, 2014 1713 views

what is a mechanical engineer

I really want to be a mechanical engineer so I want to know what is mechanical engineering #engineering...

#mechanical

Lakenzwa L.’s Avatar
Lakenzwa L. Mar 26, 2014 837 views

What programs should I download to help prepare me for engineering?

I'm a Lafayette student of the class of 2018. I'm majoring in Mechanical Engineering and minoring in Civil Engineering. #engineer #mechanical-engineer...

#mechanical

Raquan C.’s Avatar
Raquan C. Mar 26, 2014 1512 views

As a Mechanical Engineer what is a possible career opportunity ?

I am a senior in high school and I am interested in mechanical engineering #career #engineer #mechanical-engineering #job...

#mechanical

ShehuM_af13 .’s Avatar
ShehuM_af13 . Mar 28, 2013 14824 views

What are different job options for mechanical engineers?

Hello. I am a senior in high school who will be going to college soon to major in mechanical engineering, but before I go, I would like to know of the job options that are out there for mechanical engineers. #engineering...

#mechanical

AaronCodman4 .’s Avatar
AaronCodman4 . Sep 07, 2012 5557 views

what composes the day-to-day life of an automotive engineer?

i have always been interested in cars and i want to know what it would be like to design them. i also want to know what kind of money i can expect to make. #engineer #mechanical #automotive...

#cars

Michael C.’s Avatar
Michael C. May 23, 2012 1543 views

What oppurtunities are avaliable to someone after they join the U.S Marine Corps?

I am a High School Junior, who is extremally intrested in the U.S Marine Corps and would like to go to the U.S Naval Academy. However after I graduate I would like to know what oppurtunities would be avaliable to me. Considering that i obtained a degree in Mechanical Engineering. #engineering...

#military #mechanical