Career Questions tagged Mechanical

Caleb M.’s Avatar
Caleb M. Caleb M. Jun 21 88 views

What are does it take to design cars or aftermarket car parts?

I wanna work in the automotive industry designing cars or aftermarket car parts. I am 19 from California, and am currently enrolled in community college classes and plan on becoming a mechanical engineer. Would a minor/classes in graphic design be advantageous as well? I also have taken an...

#engineering #mechanical #engineer #mechanical-engineering

Nairobi B.’s Avatar
Nairobi B. Nairobi B. Jun 17 47 views

What does it take to be a mechanical engineeri

I always wanted to be in the Motorsport professional area, to be able to do what i love, met new people and be happy with my career instead of sitting in a desk typing away. #mechanical...

Rin F.’s Avatar
Rin F. Rin F. Jun 17 55 views

What would be the best way to become a mechanics apprentice?

I really want to be a mechanic but im more of a trial and error type of person and not all about books #engineering #mechanical-engineering...

#mechanical

Kalyani C.’s Avatar
Kalyani C. Kalyani C. Apr 12 146 views

What field of design should I go into?

#design #engineering #mechanical Hi! I'm a 3rd year (pre-final year) student of Bachelors of Technology in Mechanical Engineering and I always wanted to go for Technical Design fields like Industrial Design or Machine Design. I have been in the art and creative field as a hobbyist for quite a...

Anne R.’s Avatar
Anne R. Anne R. Apr 08 239 views

Mechanical Engineering: Why Do you do it?

I need to interview a Mechanical Engineer for a school project. Could you kindly answer one or more of the following questions? This is for a career project. I am studying Mechatronics and am in 11th grade. 1.Why did you choose this job/career? 2. What do you do in a typical day? 3. What...

#career #engineer #mechanical

Gvonta H.’s Avatar
Gvonta H. Gvonta H. Nov 13, 2020 213 views

Do you go to trade school or college to become a entrepreneur?

I want to become a entrepreneur when I grow up, so I want to know what I have to do to go about that. I want to learn the best strategies to becoming a entrepreneur. #entrepreneurship #entrepreneur #buisness...

#mechanical

Borna B.’s Avatar
Borna B. Borna B. Sep 21, 2020 155 views

Mechanical engineering or Polymer Engineering

Hey I guys I really need help about this: well I must tell more about myself. I have just finished my high school and Im applying for Universities in Iran. I have a good chance to apply the toppest Universities in Iran. My father is an CEO and Founder of a plastic company(which creates polymers...

#polymer #entrepreneur #ceo #factory #mechanical

Andreus P.’s Avatar
Andreus P. Andreus P. Jun 19, 2020 216 views

WHat are some companies that mechanical engineers work for

Well I am about to go into the 11th grade and I believe that I have my mind set on the career that I am going into but one thing that I may want to know is what are the best steps in becoming a successful mechanical engineer and what other jobs may be somewhat similar so that I could put in the...

#mechanical #mechanical-engineering

Andreus P.’s Avatar
Andreus P. Andreus P. Jun 19, 2020 180 views

Does being a mechanical engineer call for a lot of traveling to differnt countries?

#mechanical #mechanical-engineering

Andreus P.’s Avatar
Andreus P. Andreus P. Jun 19, 2020 220 views

Do mechanical engineers design a lot?

#mechanical #mechanical-engineering

Andreus P.’s Avatar
Andreus P. Andreus P. Jun 19, 2020 177 views

Is it comfortable to live on a salary of a mechanical engineer?

#mechanical #mechanical-engineering

Andreus P.’s Avatar
Andreus P. Andreus P. Jun 19, 2020 159 views

Is it easy to get jobs with big companies as a mechanical engineer

#mechanical #mechanical-engineering

Andreus P.’s Avatar
Andreus P. Andreus P. Jun 19, 2020 319 views

why is it difficult to pick a career that you think you might enjoy?

#mechanical #mechanical-engineering

Rainer R.’s Avatar
Rainer R. Rainer R. Apr 17, 2020 302 views

Is it possible to be a good mechatronics engineer?

I am thinking if it is possible to be well versed in Computer Science, Electrical and electronics engineering and mechanical engineering and are there job roles involving all of these? #engineering #engineer #computer #electrical-engineering #mechanical...

#mechanics

Manoach B.’s Avatar
Manoach B. Manoach B. Mar 24, 2020 188 views

How do I approach the job search better?

I recently graduated college with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. I haven't bee able to land a job despite a good GPA and a good range of skills in CAD design and programming. I never got the chance to work an internship as I was taking summer classes. I have sent several applications and...

#mechanical

Melton H.’s Avatar
Melton H. Melton H. Jan 27, 2020 211 views

what is it like being a diesel mechanic?

looking to become a diesel mechanic but have no prior experience. interested in the automotive field. #engineering #mechanical...

#mechanics

Andrew N.’s Avatar
Andrew N. Andrew N. Jan 11, 2020 224 views
Justin S.’s Avatar
Justin S. Justin S. Dec 02, 2019 270 views

what does Aerospace Engineering intel?

What will I need to do to get into aerospace engineering #aerospace #engineering...

#mechanical

Austin H.’s Avatar
Austin H. Austin H. Nov 20, 2019 190 views