Career Questions tagged Mechanical

Borna B.’s Avatar
Borna B. Sep 21 45 views

Mechanical engineering or Polymer Engineering

Hey I guys I really need help about this: well I must tell more about myself. I have just finished my high school and Im applying for Universities in Iran. I have a good chance to apply the toppest Universities in Iran. My father is an CEO and Founder of a plastic company(which creates polymers...

#ceo #entrepreneur #polymer #mechanical #factory

Andreus P.’s Avatar
Andreus P. Jun 19 113 views

WHat are some companies that mechanical engineers work for

Well I am about to go into the 11th grade and I believe that I have my mind set on the career that I am going into but one thing that I may want to know is what are the best steps in becoming a successful mechanical engineer and what other jobs may be somewhat similar so that I could put in the...

#mechanical #mechanical-engineering

Andreus P.’s Avatar
Andreus P. Jun 19 79 views

Does being a mechanical engineer call for a lot of traveling to differnt countries?

#mechanical #mechanical-engineering

Andreus P.’s Avatar
Andreus P. Jun 19 92 views

Do mechanical engineers design a lot?

#mechanical #mechanical-engineering

Andreus P.’s Avatar
Andreus P. Jun 19 78 views

Is it comfortable to live on a salary of a mechanical engineer?

#mechanical #mechanical-engineering

Andreus P.’s Avatar
Andreus P. Jun 19 55 views

Is it easy to get jobs with big companies as a mechanical engineer

#mechanical #mechanical-engineering

Andreus P.’s Avatar
Andreus P. Jun 19 181 views

why is it difficult to pick a career that you think you might enjoy?

#mechanical #mechanical-engineering

Rainer R.’s Avatar
Rainer R. Apr 17 172 views

Is it possible to be a good mechatronics engineer?

I am thinking if it is possible to be well versed in Computer Science, Electrical and electronics engineering and mechanical engineering and are there job roles involving all of these? #engineering #engineer #computer #electrical-engineering #mechanical...

#mechanics

Manoach B.’s Avatar
Manoach B. Mar 24 97 views

How do I approach the job search better?

I recently graduated college with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. I haven't bee able to land a job despite a good GPA and a good range of skills in CAD design and programming. I never got the chance to work an internship as I was taking summer classes. I have sent several applications and...

#mechanical

Melton H.’s Avatar
Melton H. Jan 27 105 views

what is it like being a diesel mechanic?

looking to become a diesel mechanic but have no prior experience. interested in the automotive field. #engineering #mechanical...

#mechanics

Andrew N.’s Avatar
Andrew N. Jan 11 132 views
Justin S.’s Avatar
Justin S. Dec 02, 2019 107 views

what does Aerospace Engineering intel?

What will I need to do to get into aerospace engineering #aerospace #engineering...

#mechanical

Austin H.’s Avatar
Austin H. Nov 20, 2019 120 views
brandon L.’s Avatar
brandon L. Nov 05, 2019 120 views
frank J.’s Avatar
frank J. Oct 30, 2019 68 views

are there other feild that I should be looking into for auto mechanic

#mechanical I'm a student in job corps and little concern about the right field I should go...

Jyorikka I.’s Avatar
Jyorikka I. Oct 04, 2019 286 views

What are the most important things i should know about being a mechanical engineer?

I am interested in #mechanical #automotive #mechanical-engineering #engineering due to the fact I am a person who loves to do hands-on...

Kennedy L.’s Avatar
Kennedy L. Sep 23, 2019 132 views

What do you like about your job?

I am currently in the Jobcorps program and that I am interested in the automotive trade. I want to be a mechanic engineer #mechanical #engineer #mechanics...

#engineering

Joshua S.’s Avatar
Joshua S. Sep 17, 2019 112 views

What's a normal day in the job of automotive

I'ma high school graduate in a trade school in Long beach Job corps and I love everything to know about cars I want to learn so much about it. I would love to know more about it #engineer #automotive # #job...

#mechanical

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Apr 15, 2019 233 views

Police Explorer Program or Civil Air Patrol?

I'm trying to decide on which after school program I should. I don't want to take both since I already have a job, and I plan on taking a lot of AP classes, and joining athletics teams. After high school, first, I'm going to get a mechanical engineering degree, with an emphasis on either...

#first-responder #aerospace-engineering #civil-engineering #marines #air-force #mechanical-engineering #marketing #mechanical #military #engineering #mechanical-engineer #law-enforcement #police #lawyer #civil-air-patrol #social-work

Samuel H.’s Avatar
Samuel H. Aug 16, 2019 97 views

How do people advance in this feild?

I am Samuel I would like to be an automotive technician in el paso in Ford. #mechanical...

#engineering