Career Questions tagged Mechanical

Darren L.’s Avatar
Darren L. Nov 30 26 views

What do mechanical engineers learn in college?

What is the course work in mechanical engineering school? How is it different from other engineering programs? engineering mechanical-engineering engineer mechanical...

mechanical-engineer

Cameron S.’s Avatar
Cameron S. Oct 08 152 views

Is a diesel mechanic have a good work enviorment?

I want to be a diesel mechanic diesel mechanical-engineer mechanical mechanics engineering engineer. I've always wanted to do this and was wondering if it was something I should try, this would tell me a...

Danil V.’s Avatar
Danil V. Oct 05 117 views

How do I approach getting a job in aerospace engineering?

I want to have a job in aerospace engineering where I can help design and build space/aircraft but I don't know where to start in pursuing that. Where should I start with educations, what fields should I specifically look into? Thanks. aerospace-engineering mechanical...

engineering

Caleb M.’s Avatar
Caleb M. Jun 21 162 views

What are does it take to design cars or aftermarket car parts?

I wanna work in the automotive industry designing cars or aftermarket car parts. I am 19 from California, and am currently enrolled in community college classes and plan on becoming a mechanical engineer. Would a minor/classes in graphic design be advantageous as well? I also have taken an...

mechanical-engineering engineering engineer mechanical

Nairobi B.’s Avatar
Nairobi B. Jun 17 91 views

What does it take to be a mechanical engineeri

I always wanted to be in the Motorsport professional area, to be able to do what i love, met new people and be happy with my career instead of sitting in a desk typing away. mechanical...

Rin F.’s Avatar
Rin F. Jun 17 110 views

What would be the best way to become a mechanics apprentice?

I really want to be a mechanic but im more of a trial and error type of person and not all about books engineering mechanical-engineering...

mechanical

Kalyani C.’s Avatar
Kalyani C. Apr 12 193 views

What field of design should I go into?

design engineering mechanical Hi! I'm a 3rd year (pre-final year) student of Bachelors of Technology in Mechanical Engineering and I always wanted to go for Technical Design fields like Industrial Design or Machine Design. I have been in the art and creative field as a hobbyist for quite a...

Anne R.’s Avatar
Anne R. Apr 08 331 views

Mechanical Engineering: Why Do you do it?

I need to interview a Mechanical Engineer for a school project. Could you kindly answer one or more of the following questions? This is for a career project. I am studying Mechatronics and am in 11th grade. 1.Why did you choose this job/career? 2. What do you do in a typical day? 3. What...

career engineer mechanical

Gvonta H.’s Avatar
Gvonta H. Nov 13, 2020 271 views

Do you go to trade school or college to become a entrepreneur?

I want to become a entrepreneur when I grow up, so I want to know what I have to do to go about that. I want to learn the best strategies to becoming a entrepreneur. entrepreneurship entrepreneur buisness...

mechanical

Borna B.’s Avatar
Borna B. Sep 21, 2020 191 views

Mechanical engineering or Polymer Engineering

Hey I guys I really need help about this: well I must tell more about myself. I have just finished my high school and Im applying for Universities in Iran. I have a good chance to apply the toppest Universities in Iran. My father is an CEO and Founder of a plastic company(which creates polymers...

polymer ceo factory entrepreneur mechanical

Andreus P.’s Avatar
Andreus P. Jun 19, 2020 278 views

WHat are some companies that mechanical engineers work for

Well I am about to go into the 11th grade and I believe that I have my mind set on the career that I am going into but one thing that I may want to know is what are the best steps in becoming a successful mechanical engineer and what other jobs may be somewhat similar so that I could put in the...

mechanical-engineering mechanical

Andreus P.’s Avatar
Andreus P. Jun 19, 2020 229 views

Does being a mechanical engineer call for a lot of traveling to differnt countries?

mechanical-engineering mechanical

Andreus P.’s Avatar
Andreus P. Jun 19, 2020 271 views

Do mechanical engineers design a lot?

mechanical-engineering mechanical

Andreus P.’s Avatar
Andreus P. Jun 19, 2020 223 views

Is it comfortable to live on a salary of a mechanical engineer?

mechanical-engineering mechanical

Andreus P.’s Avatar
Andreus P. Jun 19, 2020 206 views

Is it easy to get jobs with big companies as a mechanical engineer

mechanical-engineering mechanical

Andreus P.’s Avatar
Andreus P. Jun 19, 2020 381 views

why is it difficult to pick a career that you think you might enjoy?

mechanical-engineering mechanical

Rainer R.’s Avatar
Rainer R. Apr 17, 2020 365 views

Is it possible to be a good mechatronics engineer?

I am thinking if it is possible to be well versed in Computer Science, Electrical and electronics engineering and mechanical engineering and are there job roles involving all of these? engineering engineer computer electrical-engineering mechanical...

mechanics

Manoach B.’s Avatar
Manoach B. Mar 24, 2020 238 views

How do I approach the job search better?

I recently graduated college with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. I haven't bee able to land a job despite a good GPA and a good range of skills in CAD design and programming. I never got the chance to work an internship as I was taking summer classes. I have sent several applications and...

mechanical