Career Questions tagged Mechanical

Ryan’s Avatar
Ryan Sep 26 45 views

What certification do I need to be a mechanic ?

What certification do I need to be a mechanic a

Halle’s Avatar
Halle Aug 26 155 views

What certifications would make it easier to get a job in the automotive industry?

Is iCar a good program?

Mason’s Avatar
Mason Aug 26 183 views

what is the daily worklife of a mechanic?

what is the daily worklife of a mechanic consist of, is it alot of the same thing everyday, or dose it vary quite a bit?

Gabriel’s Avatar
Gabriel Aug 17 104 views

Mechanical-Engineering

What does it take to become a mechanical engineer? What do they do? Is it difficult job?

Jasmine’s Avatar
Jasmine Aug 10 200 views

what is the best area to live in to be an auto mechanic

What's the best area to live in to be an auto mechanic with good pay?

Ashton’s Avatar
Ashton May 05 160 views

What do Mechanical Engineers do in their job and how does the planning process go to create something ?

How long do Mechanical Engineers take to create a plan to create an object or etc. ?

Mason’s Avatar
Mason May 04 236 views

1) What does a mechanical engineer's work hours look like?

2) Is it easy to get a job right out of college?
3) What is the starting pay like?
4) What different types of jobs reside inside this degree?
5) Is there a lot of stress in this job?

Noah’s Avatar
Noah Apr 27 191 views

What are the best places to work as a aerospace engineer?

Where and what are some good places for this job?

lorenzo’s Avatar
lorenzo Apr 12 224 views

As an auto mechanic what is the biggest obstacle you'll face and the best way to face it

I also want to own a shop in the near future

Alyssa’s Avatar
Alyssa Mar 16 129 views

What Kind of problems do you mainly run into throughout a work week?

My name is Alyssa I am curious to find out what accident repairs are dealt with the most when working in a collision repair shop and how its handled on busy days.

Darren’s Avatar
Darren Nov 30, 2021 339 views

What do mechanical engineers learn in college?

What is the course work in mechanical engineering school? How is it different from other engineering programs? #engineering #mechanical-engineering #engineer #mechanical #mechanical-engineer

Lera’s Avatar
Lera Nov 29, 2021 352 views

What is the most challenging part of being a mechanical engineer?

#engineering #mechanical-engineering #engineer #mechanical-engineer #mechanical

Alejandro’s Avatar
Alejandro Oct 16, 2021 172 views

What are some hardships you face as an auto technician?

#mechanical

Cameron’s Avatar
Cameron Oct 08, 2021 442 views

Is a diesel mechanic have a good work enviorment?

I want to be a diesel mechanic #diesel #mechanical-engineer #mechanical #mechanics #engineering #engineer. I've always wanted to do this and was wondering if it was something I should try, this would tell me a lot.

Danil’s Avatar
Danil Oct 05, 2021 237 views

How do I approach getting a job in aerospace engineering?

I want to have a job in aerospace engineering where I can help design and build space/aircraft but I don't know where to start in pursuing that. Where should I start with educations, what fields should I specifically look into?
Thanks.
#aerospace-engineering #mechanical #engineering

Andreas’s Avatar
Andreas Sep 14, 2021 226 views

What subjects in school would be crucial for a job in Aerospace Engineering?

#aerospace-engineering #mechanical

EVIDENCE’s Avatar
EVIDENCE Aug 23, 2021 225 views

AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERS

#mechanical

Eudis’s Avatar
Eudis Jun 24, 2021 357 views

How can I become a aerospace engineer?what steps do I need to take to become one?

Caleb’s Avatar
Caleb Jun 21, 2021 665 views

What are does it take to design cars or aftermarket car parts?

I wanna work in the automotive industry designing cars or aftermarket car parts. I am 19 from California, and am currently enrolled in community college classes and plan on becoming a mechanical engineer. Would a minor/classes in graphic design be advantageous as well? I also have taken an...

Nairobi’s Avatar
Nairobi Jun 17, 2021 218 views

What does it take to be a mechanical engineeri

I always wanted to be in the Motorsport professional area, to be able to do what i love, met new people and be happy with my career instead of sitting in a desk typing away. #mechanical engineering

Rin’s Avatar
Rin Jun 17, 2021 219 views

What would be the best way to become a mechanics apprentice?

I really want to be a mechanic but im more of a trial and error type of person and not all about books #engineering #mechanical-engineering #mechanical

Kalyani’s Avatar
Kalyani Apr 12, 2021 310 views

What field of design should I go into?

#design #engineering #mechanical Hi! I'm a 3rd year (pre-final year) student of Bachelors of Technology in Mechanical Engineering and I always wanted to go for Technical Design fields like Industrial Design or Machine Design. I have been in the art and creative field as a hobbyist for quite a...

Anne’s Avatar
Anne Apr 08, 2021 513 views

Mechanical Engineering: Why Do you do it?

I need to interview a Mechanical Engineer for a school project. Could you kindly answer one or more of the following questions? This is for a career project. I am studying Mechatronics and am in 11th grade. 1.Why did you choose this job/career? 2. What do you do in a typical day? 3. What...

Mohit’s Avatar
Mohit Mar 21, 2021 254 views

I wanted study aboard and work with international colleagues?

#work #mechanical #industries in Canada

Zachary’s Avatar
Zachary Feb 25, 2021 298 views

what do you like to do

i like to build stuff fix stuff and hands-on #mechanical-engineering #mechanical-engineer #mechanical-engineering #mechanical #architectural stuff and mental thinking stuff

Gvonta’s Avatar
Gvonta Nov 13, 2020 405 views

Do you go to trade school or college to become a entrepreneur?

I want to become a entrepreneur when I grow up, so I want to know what I have to do to go about that. I want to learn the best strategies to becoming a entrepreneur. #entrepreneurship #entrepreneur #buisness #mechanical

Borna’s Avatar
Borna Sep 21, 2020 280 views

Mechanical engineering or Polymer Engineering

Hey I guys I really need help about this: well I must tell more about myself. I have just finished my high school and Im applying for Universities in Iran. I have a good chance to apply the toppest Universities in Iran. My father is an CEO and Founder of a plastic company(which creates polymers...

RONG’s Avatar
RONG Jul 19, 2020 391 views

How to continue study while stay with a Toddler during the Covid-19 pademic?

#COVID-19 #Childcare #selfstudy #exper #mechanical #technical #JULY20

Andreus’s Avatar
Andreus Jun 19, 2020 399 views

WHat are some companies that mechanical engineers work for

Well I am about to go into the 11th grade and I believe that I have my mind set on the career that I am going into but one thing that I may want to know is what are the best steps in becoming a successful mechanical engineer and what other jobs may be somewhat similar so that I could put in the...

Andreus’s Avatar
Andreus Jun 19, 2020 383 views

Does being a mechanical engineer call for a lot of traveling to differnt countries?