Career Questions tagged Mechanical

Gvonta H.’s Avatar
Gvonta H. Nov 13 35 views

Do you go to trade school or college to become a entrepreneur?

I want to become a entrepreneur when I grow up, so I want to know what I have to do to go about that. I want to learn the best strategies to becoming a entrepreneur. #entrepreneurship #entrepreneur #buisness...

#mechanical

Borna B.’s Avatar
Borna B. Sep 21 84 views

Mechanical engineering or Polymer Engineering

Hey I guys I really need help about this: well I must tell more about myself. I have just finished my high school and Im applying for Universities in Iran. I have a good chance to apply the toppest Universities in Iran. My father is an CEO and Founder of a plastic company(which creates polymers...

#polymer #factory #entrepreneur #ceo #mechanical

Andreus P.’s Avatar
Andreus P. Jun 19 132 views

WHat are some companies that mechanical engineers work for

Well I am about to go into the 11th grade and I believe that I have my mind set on the career that I am going into but one thing that I may want to know is what are the best steps in becoming a successful mechanical engineer and what other jobs may be somewhat similar so that I could put in the...

#mechanical #mechanical-engineering

Andreus P.’s Avatar
Andreus P. Jun 19 100 views

Does being a mechanical engineer call for a lot of traveling to differnt countries?

#mechanical #mechanical-engineering

Andreus P.’s Avatar
Andreus P. Jun 19 121 views

Do mechanical engineers design a lot?

#mechanical #mechanical-engineering

Andreus P.’s Avatar
Andreus P. Jun 19 94 views

Is it comfortable to live on a salary of a mechanical engineer?

#mechanical #mechanical-engineering

Andreus P.’s Avatar
Andreus P. Jun 19 71 views

Is it easy to get jobs with big companies as a mechanical engineer

#mechanical #mechanical-engineering

Andreus P.’s Avatar
Andreus P. Jun 19 200 views

why is it difficult to pick a career that you think you might enjoy?

#mechanical #mechanical-engineering

Rainer R.’s Avatar
Rainer R. Apr 17 203 views

Is it possible to be a good mechatronics engineer?

I am thinking if it is possible to be well versed in Computer Science, Electrical and electronics engineering and mechanical engineering and are there job roles involving all of these? #engineering #engineer #computer #electrical-engineering #mechanical...

#mechanics

Manoach B.’s Avatar
Manoach B. Mar 24 118 views

How do I approach the job search better?

I recently graduated college with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. I haven't bee able to land a job despite a good GPA and a good range of skills in CAD design and programming. I never got the chance to work an internship as I was taking summer classes. I have sent several applications and...

#mechanical

Melton H.’s Avatar
Melton H. Jan 27 126 views

what is it like being a diesel mechanic?

looking to become a diesel mechanic but have no prior experience. interested in the automotive field. #engineering #mechanical...

#mechanics

Andrew N.’s Avatar
Andrew N. Jan 11 155 views
Justin S.’s Avatar
Justin S. Dec 02, 2019 120 views

what does Aerospace Engineering intel?

What will I need to do to get into aerospace engineering #aerospace #engineering...

#mechanical

Austin H.’s Avatar
Austin H. Nov 20, 2019 130 views
brandon L.’s Avatar
brandon L. Nov 05, 2019 146 views
frank J.’s Avatar
frank J. Oct 30, 2019 84 views

are there other feild that I should be looking into for auto mechanic

#mechanical I'm a student in job corps and little concern about the right field I should go...

Jyorikka I.’s Avatar
Jyorikka I. Oct 04, 2019 303 views

What are the most important things i should know about being a mechanical engineer?

I am interested in #mechanical #automotive #mechanical-engineering #engineering due to the fact I am a person who loves to do hands-on...

Kennedy L.’s Avatar
Kennedy L. Sep 23, 2019 160 views

What do you like about your job?

I am currently in the Jobcorps program and that I am interested in the automotive trade. I want to be a mechanic engineer #mechanical #engineer #mechanics...

#engineering

Joshua S.’s Avatar
Joshua S. Sep 17, 2019 120 views

What's a normal day in the job of automotive

I'ma high school graduate in a trade school in Long beach Job corps and I love everything to know about cars I want to learn so much about it. I would love to know more about it #engineer #automotive # #job...

#mechanical

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Apr 15, 2019 246 views

Police Explorer Program or Civil Air Patrol?

I'm trying to decide on which after school program I should. I don't want to take both since I already have a job, and I plan on taking a lot of AP classes, and joining athletics teams. After high school, first, I'm going to get a mechanical engineering degree, with an emphasis on either...

#police #air-force #engineering #mechanical-engineer #marines #social-work #law-enforcement #civil-engineering #military #lawyer #mechanical-engineering #aerospace-engineering #civil-air-patrol #first-responder #marketing #mechanical