Career Questions tagged Tech

Tech involves the process of combining sciences to create a useful tool at a cost-effective price. Popular careers include web developer, mobile application developer, and data scientist. For more information,...

Michael C.’s Avatar
Michael C. Jan 13 43 views

What is it like to work as a Network Systems Administrator?

I'm already enrolled in the Job Corps program and am going to work on completing my program in customer service and at the same earn my COMPTIA certification. I am an aspiring network systems administrator for a start-up tech company. networking management tech technology it...

comptia adobe c+ certifications powershell linux javascript html computerscience microsoft network python

an P.’s Avatar
an P. Jan 05 55 views

Biologists, what does a typical work day look like for you?

I'm curious about this job because I'm interested in pursuing it after post secondary. Do you guys have to travel a lot? Work in unusual climates? See alot of insects? earthscience stem biology science education tech marine-biology...

computer-science

humberto C.’s Avatar
humberto C. Dec 09, 2021 99 views

how much training does an electrician need?

high school graduate working towards a career graduate-school career business...

tech

humberto C.’s Avatar
humberto C. Dec 09, 2021 83 views

what steps should i take on becoming an electrician?

im a high school graduate and working to get a career. graduate-school career...

tech

Ashanti B.’s Avatar
Ashanti B. Nov 07, 2021 152 views

How did you decide which career to pursue when you have so many interests?

I’m a 25 year old woman that has too many interests to count. I’m currently a science major, but I constantly doubt if that’s what I want my degree in. I’m interested in pursuing vet school, law, and I’ll be starting a coding boot camp in December! career-choice forensic veterinarian law...

tech

Ever M.’s Avatar
Ever M. Nov 07, 2021 151 views

what's a good route to take to in order to one day be able to work for a big tech company?

I am 18 y/o, im currently trying to figure out what I want to do for a living one day. Ive always been relatively good with tech and so I feel being some type of tech engineer is a good route for me to take. technology tech...

engineering

Stephanie M.’s Avatar
Stephanie M. Sep 18, 2021 187 views

Magnetic Resonance Imaging techs what are 3 things you wish you knew before choosing this career?

I am looking into this career path for my future. I would like to know a little bit more from an MRI tech perspective that's actually in the career filed. I am also wondering where to start? or whats good MRI school. career tech healthcare medical MagneticResonanceImagingTech science...

technicians mri technologist

Bryson H.’s Avatar
Bryson H. Oct 19, 2021 162 views

What are some drawback of being a computer programmer?

I am a sophomore in high school, who is taking college courses for programming right now from a local college. I have been interested in coding since 8th grade and now I feel like that is what my future will be. computer programming computer-programming computer-software computer-science...

microcomputerapplications tech technology program

Bryson H.’s Avatar
Bryson H. Oct 19, 2021 123 views

What are some option I may have for going to college for programming? What options do I have for degrees and different colleges I can go to?

I am a sophomore in high school, who is taking college courses for programming right now from a local college. I have been interested in coding since 8th grade and now I feel like that is what my future will be. college-major major computer-science college programming coding program...

technology computer-software tech computer computers microcomputerapplications

Bryson H.’s Avatar
Bryson H. Oct 19, 2021 137 views

What advice would you give to someone considering being a programer?

I am a sophomore in high school, who is taking college courses for programming right now from a local college. I have been interested in coding since 8th grade and now I feel like that is what my future will be. college college-major tech technology # computer computer computer-science...

computer-software programmer programming program

Abhisri D.’s Avatar
Abhisri D. Sep 08, 2021 226 views

GWC: Where can I get an instructor for Girls Who Code Club at my school?

HI I am in the process of setting up the GWC Club at my school. Is there anyway we can have an Instructor (Online) who can guide us in coding at the club? That will be more helpful to be productive in the club. Any advice will be helpful. information-technology computer-software...

computer-engineering tech computer technology

Henry L.’s Avatar
Henry L. Jul 01, 2021 183 views

What equipment does a graphic designer use?

I currently go to high school and want to become either an architect or graphic designer. I want to know more about the tech requirements. graphic-design design highschool art...

tech

Spencer T.’s Avatar
Spencer T. May 24, 2021 239 views

What field of study is required for tech companies?

What field of study is required for corporate giants such as Intel, Microsoft, AMD, and Sony? tech...

field

Xochitl G.’s Avatar
Xochitl G. May 19, 2021 186 views

How do you make a good animation portfolio?

I’ve heard it’s one of the many steps on how to become a animator. But I have a problem on where to start career tech...

art-education

Brandon F.’s Avatar
Brandon F. May 14, 2021 160 views

Which colleges have the best classes for Information Technology?

I'm a senior in high school about to graduate. I'm interested in information technology and would like to get some advice to choose wisely. tech...

informationtechnology

jaden E.’s Avatar
jaden E. May 13, 2021 180 views
Sujal G.’s Avatar
Sujal G. May 08, 2021 186 views

i am in class 12 and i have opted commerce and

tech after that i want to go in line of business management pls suggest what to...

Ethan S.’s Avatar
Ethan S. Apr 22, 2021 277 views

what is it like working on computers

i like working on tech an am looking to see what it would be like to work on tech...

tech

Julz L.’s Avatar
Julz L. Apr 16, 2021 190 views
Vidhi K.’s Avatar
Vidhi K. Apr 13, 2021 569 views

Is Purdue University GLOBAL worth it

Hi, I am 18 years old.I just finished high school in May 2020. I was planning to attend Purdue Global to get my bachelor of cybersecurity. Does anyone know if this school is worth it? Can I get a job with a degree from Purdue Global? high-school cybersecurity job purdue indiana...

tech

Kyle H.’s Avatar
Kyle H. Mar 18, 2021 239 views

Is being a computer programmer hard

i would like to know...

tech

Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18, 2021 209 views

What classes should I take in college to be a manufacturer?

I am a middle school student. I am taking a Career and Tech class to help me prepare for my future. student career tech...

manufacuturing