Career Questions tagged Tech

Tech involves the process of combining sciences to create a useful tool at a cost-effective price. Popular careers include web developer, mobile application developer, and data scientist. For more information,...

Viktor C.’s Avatar
Viktor C. Dec 22, 2020 58 views

I'm in a dilemma if it is worthwhile to pursue international studies during this pandemic

I'm an MSc student in a science degree, and was accepted in an international internship last March. I was hoping the observership will lead to further training abroad. But thinking of the uncertainty due to the pandemic, I'm thinking if it is still worthwhile to plan for an international...

#tech #uncertainty #scientist #planning

Carly C.’s Avatar
Carly C. Dec 21, 2020 35 views

What schools will allow me to become a vet tech from start to finish?

In the state of Utah which school can I go to that will allow me to get my vet tech certificate from start to finish? #vet #tech...

#animals

Taner A.’s Avatar
Taner A. Nov 18, 2020 122 views

Any electrical engineers working in tech, such as software engr, big data, cybersecurity?

Hello, I am a junior studying electrical engineering. I am interested to learn from engineers who went into tech. what was your main reason? was it difficult to get into, and the prep you had to do? Finally, how do you cope with staring at code for a long period of time? #givingiscaring #tech...

#electrical #computer #career #engineer #programming

Mykah S.’s Avatar
Mykah S. Nov 13, 2020 75 views

#GivingisCaring because I want this for my 23 year old son that has 28 high school credit to succeed.

What options does Mykah have? #givingiscaring he wants his #high school diploma and we are building a computer at moment we need help. I need SSI bc limited mobility but I'm getting it done. Whom I ask can assist us in all things diploma and financial assistance and building a computer? For his...

#tech #career-choice

Ramon F.’s Avatar
Ramon F. Nov 12, 2020 101 views

What are the steps I need to become a video game developer

Hi my name is Ramon I am a student at New Endeavors and I would like to learn more about becoming a video game developer #video-games #games...

#tech

Joseph L.’s Avatar
Joseph L. Nov 05, 2020 202 views

What main skills would I need to be an engineer?

I'm Joseph and I'm good at math. And I'm gonna be an engineer but I'm wondering if there is other skills I would need to be an engineer. #tech...

#engineering

Cristian A.’s Avatar
Cristian A. Nov 05, 2020 106 views

I'm interested in computers. How can i get more information about the people in the community?

I would like to get to know how/what people do in the industry. How they make the hardware. I would like to get more information about this topic and other related topics. #technology #tech...

#computers

sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. Oct 27, 2020 94 views

What does one day look like as a zookeeper?

I'm in 8th grade I have a class called career and technology. My teacher is having us ask questions about the careers we would like to do when we get older. #tech #career #career-development #zookeepers...

#anyzookeepers

Mei W.’s Avatar
Mei W. Oct 19, 2020 186 views

Starting career

So I am almost finished with my second degree which is a Computer sciences and Software engineering and before I finished a BBA. I have some work experiences as a backend developer but miss the personal contact with people and was thinking to go into project management/consulting. However I am...

#tech #engineering #career #knowledge

Jane S.’s Avatar
Jane S. Oct 08, 2020 260 views

Is electrical engineering right for me?

Hello! I'm a high school senior applying for college, and I know I want to do engineering but I'm still a bit unsure about what type to apply for. I was considering Electrical Engineering because the classes sound interesting and I've read up on a couple topics independently because of that,...

#electrical #technology #major #high-school #ee #engineering #college-majors #tech #college #electrical-engineering

Lane O.’s Avatar
Lane O. Sep 16, 2020 106 views

What careers could I do that apply with music production and using technology to help me?

Hello my name is Lane I have always liked music and technology and I am wondering where I could get started in the work field for the topics of music and music production and using tech to help me do my job. #music #music-production...

#tech

Laila M.’s Avatar
Laila M. Sep 04, 2020 112 views

What is the best college to attend if I want to become a veterinary technician?

I'm a senior in high school and I don't know many people who'd like to have a animal profession. I would like to find the best school for my passion. What school would you consider and why? #veterinarian...

#tech

Jonathan G.’s Avatar
Jonathan G. Aug 20, 2020 154 views

what is the hardest part to being a professional at technology at the university

I am 14 years old ,I go to school at maricopa high school and I am in 9th grade and i love to read and play video games and I love to build tech with my hands. and my name is jonathan #tech #high-school...

#fun

Jonathan G.’s Avatar
Jonathan G. Aug 20, 2020 133 views
Makari J.’s Avatar
Makari J. Aug 14, 2020 232 views

What advice do you have for students looking for internships in stem?

I have been applying to many different internships. Some research and some other positions, however I have been having difficulty getting call backs or responses. Do you have any advice about how I can increase my chances of being accepted? #collegeintern #researcher #tech #college #science #...

#engineer #engineeradvice

Tanish H.’s Avatar
Tanish H. Jul 30, 2020 165 views
Angelina C.’s Avatar
Angelina C. Jul 25, 2020 361 views

How did you decide what you wanted to do after college?

I am a rising high school senior who is interested in STEM, and I would like to know more about the possible career paths in this field. #career #stem #careers #engineering #tech #medicine #technology #chemistry #math #economics #mathematics...

#data

Ramiro C.’s Avatar
Ramiro C. Jul 22, 2020 178 views

How to gain experience for big tech companies

I have a Computer Science AS degree and do not have work experience. I find myself in a tough spot. However, I am still continuing my studies, but I need to start getting some real work experience according to my professors. I do not know where to start or where could I get accepted to get...

#tech #career

Price B.’s Avatar
Price B. Jul 17, 2020 127 views

How do I become a PT tech/aide? I know the experience hours would be extremely beneficial to my overall knowledge and PT school application.

I'm in the middle of my undergraduate Exercise Physiology degree and getting ready to apply to PT school in about 2 years. #physicaltherapy #graduateschool #application #tech #aide #experience #volunteer #shadowing...

#july20

George S.’s Avatar
George S. May 27, 2020 407 views

What volunteering positions are great in order to become a Software Engineer?

I am a Junior at Aviation High School, the past 2 weeks I spend my time trying to find remote volunteering roles. Some of them included WordPress Mentor, Data Entry and Remote Student Mentor/Tutor. Are they any other volunteering positions that could help land my first job at a tech startup or...

#internship #computer #software #engineer #technology #volunteer #tech

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. May 17, 2020 462 views

What a safe job site to find internship job/career?

I am looking for an Information technology internship job /volunteer to gain experience. I have used some job sites to find a job (career builder, indeed, snagajob) , but I got scammed. Someone, please provide me a safe job site. #internship #technology #job #human-resources #tech...

#jobscam #career #covid19 #engineering #college #safe

Jane S.’s Avatar
Jane S. May 16, 2020 363 views

How do I know if engineering is the right field for me?

Hi! I'm currently a high school student trying to figure out what to major in for college. I enjoy solving problems and learning math/science, but I've never really been the type of person to take things apart and put them together just for the sake of it. Could I still consider being an...

#science #solutions #technology #math #major #engineering #engineer #tech #college

Jane S.’s Avatar
Jane S. May 16, 2020 285 views

I'm really interested in understanding human behavior and solving problems, but I don't have extensive tech experience. Could a career in AI be right for me?

Hi! I'm a high school student trying to figure out possible career paths I would be suited for. I've always been interested in language, neuropsychology; finding a way to integrate that with upcoming tech sounds fascinating. #technology #ai #artificialintelligence #behavior #computerscience...

#tech #solutions #machinelearning #programming