Career questions tagged tech

User Avatar
undefined's avatar
Elaine55 views

How much will you make as a beginner when working in the tech industry?

It can be anything with working with technology, like softwares, IT, etc.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Ayden146 views

How can being helpful, help me get into engineering?

I have a lot of knowledge with technology and I know a lot of things about them. If there is something wrong with a console, computer, phone, or a tablet... I am able to fix the problem.

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Parth Rasu547 views

In such current scenarios what would be the right way to go about landing a full time opportunity in software industry given that I am no previous full time work experience?

Guidance, career path

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Sima496 views

Can I work in corporate as a psychology-neuroscience graduate?

What are the possibilities of working in a corporate job with a bachelor's degree in Psychology and Neuroscience (double-major)? As far as i've seen, all of the job opportunities in this field take place in laboratories, research centers or educational institutions.

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Adrian355 views

What is the extent of math I would need to know for a technology related job?

I know that it probably would vary significantly depending on which job it is exactly, but I just would like an idea of the extent of math I would need to be doing on a regular basis while working in the future. I am in 10th grade and wondering what classes would be good for me to take to prepare myself for a career reated to technology, I have already signed up for multiple tech related classes, but I would like to know what math classes would be a good idea for me to get into because I heard that math is used a bit in these types of jobs.

answer icon8 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Adrian372 views

How do I get started learning about technology?

Im in 10th grade. I am a beginner in this and open to taking summer classes. I think i would do better learning with a teacher/tutor rather watching videos on my own, but I will also try that, just wondering where I should start first!

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Polo768 views

Which is the best career in the field of Technology?

anyone to help me here

answer icon10 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Hayah501 views

How to start a side hustle?

How to start a side hustle?

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Linda398 views

how to i can be a web developer?

is it safe for future??

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Jack600 views

How I develop my tech skills?

Technology

answer icon8 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Liam540 views

how i can learn new skills ?how i can learn new skills from more source?

how i can learn new skills from more source?

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Isa!802 views

What are a few skills, tips, and tricks I can use to learn and get into becoming Computer tech?

Im interested in becoming successful in tech, I would like to gain as much information as possible. I would like to know the basic resources on starting with computer's such as building an online platform, what i would need to start that, an online business, and how I can work my way up to higher paying online jobs?

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Karl356 views

What's the best way to learn Python?

Tips on learning how to efficiently use Python.

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
John446 views

why is it hard for me to learn new skills?

Am having a hard time learning to skills and hobbies. any help?

answer icon8 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
chelsea517 views

What can I do to become a radiologist How can I meet the expectations of having a gpa of 3.4+? What would be the most challenging to become a radiology tech. ?

answer for this question?

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Ty843 views

How can I be able to choose a career when I can't be able to make decisions ?

I find it difficult to explain myself

answer icon14 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
sara1348 views

Is using data for artificial intelligence automation the job of an artificial intelligence engineer?

How is a working day of an artificial intelligence engineer?

answer icon8 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Oliver836 views

How should I prepare for a technical interview?

What are the best ways to prepare for a technical interview? What kinds of problems will they ask?

answer icon16 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
kimora897 views

how do i build a website?

how do i code and build with different types of coding software's

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Alexi589 views

What career paths align with my skills, interests, and values, and how can I best prepare for success in those fields?

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Mohammed424 views

What is the Internet of Things (IoT), and why is it important?

answer icon11 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Savion425 views

What is the best possible way to learn more about technology, making games, or designs online.

Best way to make games or designs.

answer icon8 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Samir398 views

What is the best online program for coding practice?

I would like to get into the coding/technology field so I would like to know where the best place to start learning is.

answer icon11 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Victoria333 views

What field of radiologic technology is the most beneficial?

I am interested in sonography as well but I want to know if radiologic technology is a better choice

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Liam551 views

How stable is a job in the technology field?

How many people are laid off due to issues with the business?

answer icon19 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Ankur347 views

How can i achieve my goal ?

I want to be a good engineer so i need information about the Journey. Recently i have done my graduation. So i want to focus on my goal.please help me to get my destination. Thanks to you

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Peace226 views

What can someone who graduated from mechanical engineering study in the tech space for MSc degree?

This is actually for a friend, After graduating from mechanical engineering, he went into the tech space, how he was to further in tech but don’t know where to focus.

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
priscilla334 views

What's the best way to get a psychiatric tech job ?

What's the best way to get a psychiatric tech job? I've been going through indeed and applying to atrium, some apps. get as far as "under consideration/ interview pending" but then always end up getting turned down... I have all the certs I need, is there something I'm doing wrong? It can be a motivation killer getting those turned down emails.

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Alexander389 views

Hello, i would want to know about computer science, robotics, and how to make a computer?

Hello, my name is alex and i am interested in computers, robots, and just about everything that relates to computers and technology. I really wanted to become a electrical pr mechanical engineer, so i wanted to know if i could supported a family of 3 with the salary of a electrical engineer. Also, is mechanical engineering all about making things, like cars, or is it about making cars in a way to make them faster, more appealing , and less heavy but still stable?

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Michael303 views

How do I become an Information Technology professional?

I graduated college on May 19, 2023, and I am searching for a job to acquire more experience. I desire a job that not only pays well enough but allows me to expand my expertise and build the working experience that I need. Are there any opportunities for me out there?

answer icon8 answers
Active
location icon