Career Questions tagged Tech

Tech involves the process of combining sciences to create a useful tool at a cost-effective price. Popular careers include web developer, mobile application developer, and data scientist. For more information,...

Kyle H.’s Avatar
Kyle H. Mar 18 61 views

Is being a computer programmer hard

i would like to know...

#tech

Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18 65 views

What classes should I take in college to be a manufacturer?

I am a middle school student. I am taking a Career and Tech class to help me prepare for my future. #student #career #tech...

#manufacuturing

Quintin C.’s Avatar
Quintin C. Mar 02 90 views

What is it like to be in the Information Technology business

Greetings , my name is Quintin. I am in the 11th grade and i was wondering if some of you can maybe help me by answering a few questions. I want to get into the IT part of the business world. As of the moment I don't have a lot of IT knowledge but I'm very fond of the idea . I do however,...

#tech

Mike F.’s Avatar
Mike F. Mar 04 96 views

Is there any particular way that code should be formatted?

I look at my code sometimes and see that I do things pretty messily, and although I leave notes sometimes I look at the lines I have and dislike the way that they're arranged. Is there a specific way that code "should" be made to look like or is it okay just to leave notes if it works...

#tech #computer-science #programming

Brandon A.’s Avatar
Brandon A. Feb 23 91 views

What Engineering field should I consider learning more about?

I'm in the 11th grade at a high school in Massachusetts. I like to create solutions for problems that has to do with infrastructure. I also like problems that has to do with tech and I am open to many other things. #scientist #tech #create #engineering...

#stem

Shu Han T.’s Avatar
Shu Han T. Feb 15 84 views

What should I do to be an electronic engineer in future as I am a 2nd Year Electronic Engineering student in university now?

Any skills and knowledge other than the syllabus in my course that I need to pick up by myself?(Like watching tech related videos or news, learn coding, learn arduino, etc.) Thank you! #student #tech #engineering #electronic...

#learning

Dakota K.’s Avatar
Dakota K. Jan 21 100 views

Why did you choose nuclear medicine rather than radiology?

I am a 9th grade student researching nuclear medicine technologist. #medicine #tech #nuclear...

Dakota K.’s Avatar
Dakota K. Jan 20 56 views

What do you enjoy most about your job as a nuclear medicine tech?

I am a 9th grade student researching nuclear medicine technologist careers. #tech...

#medicine

Andrew S.’s Avatar
Andrew S. Jan 20 92 views

How would I start a buisness as a teenager?

I am looking to start a tech support and repair business. How would I go about starting this? #tech #computer...

#management

Viktor C.’s Avatar
Viktor C. Dec 22, 2020 108 views

I'm in a dilemma if it is worthwhile to pursue international studies during this pandemic

I'm an MSc student in a science degree, and was accepted in an international internship last March. I was hoping the observership will lead to further training abroad. But thinking of the uncertainty due to the pandemic, I'm thinking if it is still worthwhile to plan for an international...

#tech #scientist #uncertainty #planning

Taner A.’s Avatar
Taner A. Nov 18, 2020 221 views

Any electrical engineers working in tech, such as software engr, big data, cybersecurity?

Hello, I am a junior studying electrical engineering. I am interested to learn from engineers who went into tech. what was your main reason? was it difficult to get into, and the prep you had to do? Finally, how do you cope with staring at code for a long period of time? #givingiscaring #tech...

#electrical #computer #programming #career #engineer

Mykah S.’s Avatar
Mykah S. Nov 13, 2020 124 views

#GivingisCaring because I want this for my 23 year old son that has 28 high school credit to succeed.

What options does Mykah have? #givingiscaring he wants his #high school diploma and we are building a computer at moment we need help. I need SSI bc limited mobility but I'm getting it done. Whom I ask can assist us in all things diploma and financial assistance and building a computer? For his...

#tech #career-choice

Ramon F.’s Avatar
Ramon F. Nov 12, 2020 213 views

What are the steps I need to become a video game developer

Hi my name is Ramon I am a student at New Endeavors and I would like to learn more about becoming a video game developer #video-games #games...

#tech

Joseph L.’s Avatar
Joseph L. Nov 05, 2020 247 views

What main skills would I need to be an engineer?

I'm Joseph and I'm good at math. And I'm gonna be an engineer but I'm wondering if there is other skills I would need to be an engineer. #tech...

#engineering

Cristian A.’s Avatar
Cristian A. Nov 05, 2020 162 views

I'm interested in computers. How can i get more information about the people in the community?

I would like to get to know how/what people do in the industry. How they make the hardware. I would like to get more information about this topic and other related topics. #technology #tech...

#computers

sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. Oct 27, 2020 128 views

What does one day look like as a zookeeper?

I'm in 8th grade I have a class called career and technology. My teacher is having us ask questions about the careers we would like to do when we get older. #tech #career #career-development #zookeepers...

#anyzookeepers

Mei W.’s Avatar
Mei W. Oct 19, 2020 224 views

Starting career

So I am almost finished with my second degree which is a Computer sciences and Software engineering and before I finished a BBA. I have some work experiences as a backend developer but miss the personal contact with people and was thinking to go into project management/consulting. However I am...

#tech #knowledge #engineering #career

Jane S.’s Avatar
Jane S. Oct 08, 2020 378 views

Is electrical engineering right for me?

Hello! I'm a high school senior applying for college, and I know I want to do engineering but I'm still a bit unsure about what type to apply for. I was considering Electrical Engineering because the classes sound interesting and I've read up on a couple topics independently because of that,...

#tech #major #electrical-engineering #technology #engineering #college-majors #electrical #college #ee #high-school

Lane O.’s Avatar
Lane O. Sep 16, 2020 146 views

What careers could I do that apply with music production and using technology to help me?

Hello my name is Lane I have always liked music and technology and I am wondering where I could get started in the work field for the topics of music and music production and using tech to help me do my job. #music #music-production...

#tech

Laila M.’s Avatar
Laila M. Sep 04, 2020 136 views

What is the best college to attend if I want to become a veterinary technician?

I'm a senior in high school and I don't know many people who'd like to have a animal profession. I would like to find the best school for my passion. What school would you consider and why? #veterinarian...

#tech

Jonathan G.’s Avatar
Jonathan G. Aug 20, 2020 181 views

what is the hardest part to being a professional at technology at the university

I am 14 years old ,I go to school at maricopa high school and I am in 9th grade and i love to read and play video games and I love to build tech with my hands. and my name is jonathan #tech #high-school...

#fun

Jonathan G.’s Avatar
Jonathan G. Aug 20, 2020 169 views
Makari J.’s Avatar
Makari J. Aug 14, 2020 283 views

What advice do you have for students looking for internships in stem?

I have been applying to many different internships. Some research and some other positions, however I have been having difficulty getting call backs or responses. Do you have any advice about how I can increase my chances of being accepted? #collegeintern #researcher #tech #college #science #...

#engineeradvice #engineer

Tanish H.’s Avatar
Tanish H. Jul 30, 2020 195 views
Angelina C.’s Avatar
Angelina C. Jul 25, 2020 430 views

How did you decide what you wanted to do after college?

I am a rising high school senior who is interested in STEM, and I would like to know more about the possible career paths in this field. #career #stem #careers #engineering #tech #medicine #technology #chemistry #math #economics #mathematics...

#data

Ramiro C.’s Avatar
Ramiro C. Jul 22, 2020 227 views

How to gain experience for big tech companies

I have a Computer Science AS degree and do not have work experience. I find myself in a tough spot. However, I am still continuing my studies, but I need to start getting some real work experience according to my professors. I do not know where to start or where could I get accepted to get...

#tech #career

Price B.’s Avatar
Price B. Jul 17, 2020 161 views