Career Questions tagged Tech

Tech involves the process of combining sciences to create a useful tool at a cost-effective price. Popular careers include web developer, mobile application developer, and data scientist. For more information,...

Mei W.’s Avatar
Mei W. 7 hours ago 13 views

Starting career

So I am almost finished with my second degree which is a Computer sciences and Software engineering and before I finished a BBA. I have some work experiences as a backend developer but miss the personal contact with people and was thinking to go into project management/consulting. However I am...

#tech #engineering #career #knowledge

Jane S.’s Avatar
Jane S. Oct 08 156 views

Is electrical engineering right for me?

Hello! I'm a high school senior applying for college, and I know I want to do engineering but I'm still a bit unsure about what type to apply for. I was considering Electrical Engineering because the classes sound interesting and I've read up on a couple topics independently because of that,...

#college #electrical-engineering #tech #high-school #ee #electrical #college-majors #major #technology #engineering

Lane O.’s Avatar
Lane O. Sep 16 72 views

What careers could I do that apply with music production and using technology to help me?

Hello my name is Lane I have always liked music and technology and I am wondering where I could get started in the work field for the topics of music and music production and using tech to help me do my job. #music #music-production...

#tech

Laila M.’s Avatar
Laila M. Sep 04 95 views

What is the best college to attend if I want to become a veterinary technician?

I'm a senior in high school and I don't know many people who'd like to have a animal profession. I would like to find the best school for my passion. What school would you consider and why? #veterinarian...

#tech

Jonathan G.’s Avatar
Jonathan G. Aug 20 135 views

what is the hardest part to being a professional at technology at the university

I am 14 years old ,I go to school at maricopa high school and I am in 9th grade and i love to read and play video games and I love to build tech with my hands. and my name is jonathan #tech #high-school...

#fun

Jonathan G.’s Avatar
Jonathan G. Aug 20 97 views
Makari J.’s Avatar
Makari J. Aug 14 177 views

What advice do you have for students looking for internships in stem?

I have been applying to many different internships. Some research and some other positions, however I have been having difficulty getting call backs or responses. Do you have any advice about how I can increase my chances of being accepted? #collegeintern #researcher #tech #college #science #...

#engineeradvice #engineer

Tanish H.’s Avatar
Tanish H. Jul 30 139 views
Angelina C.’s Avatar
Angelina C. Jul 25 276 views

How did you decide what you wanted to do after college?

I am a rising high school senior who is interested in STEM, and I would like to know more about the possible career paths in this field. #career #stem #careers #engineering #tech #medicine #technology #chemistry #math #economics #mathematics...

#data

Ramiro C.’s Avatar
Ramiro C. Jul 22 132 views

How to gain experience for big tech companies

I have a Computer Science AS degree and do not have work experience. I find myself in a tough spot. However, I am still continuing my studies, but I need to start getting some real work experience according to my professors. I do not know where to start or where could I get accepted to get...

#tech #career

Price B.’s Avatar
Price B. Jul 17 99 views
George S.’s Avatar
George S. May 27 357 views

What volunteering positions are great in order to become a Software Engineer?

I am a Junior at Aviation High School, the past 2 weeks I spend my time trying to find remote volunteering roles. Some of them included WordPress Mentor, Data Entry and Remote Student Mentor/Tutor. Are they any other volunteering positions that could help land my first job at a tech startup or...

#computer #internship #software #engineer #volunteer #tech #technology

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. May 17 375 views

What a safe job site to find internship job/career?

I am looking for an Information technology internship job /volunteer to gain experience. I have used some job sites to find a job (career builder, indeed, snagajob) , but I got scammed. Someone, please provide me a safe job site. #internship #technology #job #human-resources #tech...

#safe #jobscam #college #covid19 #engineering #career

Jane S.’s Avatar
Jane S. May 16 305 views

How do I know if engineering is the right field for me?

Hi! I'm currently a high school student trying to figure out what to major in for college. I enjoy solving problems and learning math/science, but I've never really been the type of person to take things apart and put them together just for the sake of it. Could I still consider being an...

#solutions #college #tech #major #science #engineer #engineering #math #technology

Jane S.’s Avatar
Jane S. May 16 259 views

I'm really interested in understanding human behavior and solving problems, but I don't have extensive tech experience. Could a career in AI be right for me?

Hi! I'm a high school student trying to figure out possible career paths I would be suited for. I've always been interested in language, neuropsychology; finding a way to integrate that with upcoming tech sounds fascinating. #technology #ai #artificialintelligence #behavior #computerscience...

#programming #tech #machinelearning #solutions

Iqra T.’s Avatar
Iqra T. Apr 17 229 views

What would you say the most difficult part of your job is?

Everything has pros and cons, what are the cons of your job? #career #job #healthcare #medicine #employment #police...

#tech

christian N.’s Avatar
christian N. Mar 26 142 views

WHAT OTHER STRENGTHS OR EXPERIENCE MIGHT I NEED FOR SUGGESTED CAREERS?

honesty i will work hard to get my career on technology. #tech #technology #career...

#career-development

KAREN L.’s Avatar
KAREN L. Mar 21 270 views

How to brighten up my CV?

A girl that needs some inspiration #tech...

#resume