Career Questions tagged Computer Games

Tyler B.’s Avatar
Tyler B. Sep 20 51 views

What's the best way to start off a game development career?

Hi! My life long dream has been being a game developer, but don't know the steps to take. #video-game-design #video-games #computer-games...

#game-design

blake A.’s Avatar
blake A. Sep 20 26 views

Do you enjoy youre job as a game designer?

i'm a student and right now i'm wanting to go into game design, but im not sure it'll either be fun or rewarding or hard. so do u enjoy it? #game-design #video-games #video-game-design...

#computer-games

weft W.’s Avatar
weft W. Sep 17 17 views

how do I become a video game designer

I am in the Programming and Software development program at Ohio Virtual Academy #game-design #video-games...

#computer-games

Vincent L.’s Avatar
Vincent L. Sep 05 36 views

Can I sit in a chair for 10 hours and make money?

I love shaggy and I play video games 24/7 and I also rage on video games. #video-games #ignitingpossibilities #video-games #video-game-design #game-design #computer-games...

#gaming

Alex V.’s Avatar
Alex V. May 01 58 views

How can I be a Professional Gamer and get money.

I see people getting over $10000 on plaing videogames...

#computer-games

Alex V.’s Avatar
Alex V. May 01 60 views

how do i get money by playing games and get money?

#computer-games

kerry B.’s Avatar
kerry B. Apr 17 65 views
Edwin A.’s Avatar
Edwin A. Apr 10 48 views
Edwin A.’s Avatar
Edwin A. Apr 10 76 views
Matt M.’s Avatar
Matt M. Sep 05, 2018 170 views

What equipment do I need to professionally stream video games on Twitch.Tv

I am a kid and I like to play video games such as fortnite and I was wondering what stuff I need ot have a high quality stream. #video-game-design #gaming #video-games #game-design...

#computer-games

Gilberto A.’s Avatar
Gilberto A. Aug 31, 2018 161 views

What specific subjects does one need to learn in order to create the "gameplay" in a video game?

Gameplay: the specific way players interact with a game. #video-games #gaming #tech...

#computer-games

Jalaal D.’s Avatar
Jalaal D. Jan 22, 2018 263 views

I want a career related to a video games. What do I major in?

I'm a junior in high school. I'm in my schools tech academy and i'm very unsure of my what I want to major in.I love video games and would want a job related to them. What are skills I need for video game production, development, design, advertising. What major goes into these kinds of jobs?...

#video-game-design #video-game-development #video-games #computer-games

Gabriel H.’s Avatar
Gabriel H. Jan 21, 2018 262 views

Whats the best way to get a job in game design

My dream job is to work on video games, preferably independently but experience at a major game studio would help. I was wondering what are the best things I can do right now to help me get a job at a major game studio? #games #computer-games...

#game-design

s L.’s Avatar
s L. Jan 18, 2018 281 views

A few questions for a videogame programmer...

What is your current profession? What did you want to be when you were in high school? What kind of student were you? What tips would you give to a high school student hoping to go into game programming? What did you major in, and at what college? What is something unexpected that you found out...

#computer-software #game-design #video-game-design #video-games #computer-games #game-development

James S.’s Avatar
James S. Jan 16, 2018 197 views

What is the salary of a concept artist?

If working for a big(gish) game development company, how much money can you make as a concept artist or game designer? #computer-games...

#video-games

Robert O.’s Avatar
Robert O. Nov 18, 2017 373 views
Leah B.’s Avatar
Leah B. Nov 14, 2017 414 views

What Do You Need To Design A Video Game?

I need to find out what materials I need to be a video game designer. My tech teacher at school wants us to think about what we could do right now to earn money. This is important to me because I think I have the materials but I'm not sure about it. #techstuff #newcareer #video-games...

#game-development #computer-games

Dorian L.’s Avatar
Dorian L. May 18, 2016 428 views

Is there a school for me to be a gamer?

I want to become a gamer but i don't know any schools that will promote this. #gamer #video-games #computer-games...

Noah M.’s Avatar
Noah M. Sep 28, 2017 333 views

How would you go about gaining video game design education in Missouri?

Every college I look at, online or campus-based, seems to have different terms and classes for this kind of subject. Some have a straight-up "degree of game design" while others seem to put it in an umbrella under things like "electronic arts" or "computer sciences". It's all a bit confusing to...

#video-game-design #game-development #video-games #computer-games

Kelle G.’s Avatar
Kelle G. Sep 29, 2017 468 views

What are the advantages of a Computer Science major compared to a Computer Programmer major?

I am interested in a career in the computer technology field but am uncertain as to which major would open the most doors for gainful employment. Additionally, I am interested in computer animation and game design and would like to be able to use some of the required classes in my major(comp....

#computer-software #computer-science #computer-games

Michael G.’s Avatar
Michael G. Sep 28, 2016 918 views
Jordan B.’s Avatar
Jordan B. May 18, 2017 766 views

Game Company Internships for High School Students?

I've been looking into it for a few days now, but most companies in my state say that to apply for an internship requires me to be in collage. I've been having trouble as it has for the matter, and I would like to have a first hand experience to either work along side other people in the field...

#graphic-design #game-design #computer-games #career-details #game-development

Thomas G.’s Avatar
Thomas G. May 26, 2017 495 views

What is the formal education needed for becoming a video game designer?

I want to know what type of education you need to become a video game designer and what courses are recommended. #computer-science #computer-software #computer #video-games #computer-games #video-game-design #video-game-development...

#career-details

jiafu N.’s Avatar
jiafu N. May 30, 2017 318 views

What book would be helpful if i want to make computer games

I want go to a company that allows me to work with games like Blizzard , and I hope I can learn something from books.I will appreciate any help or advice! #design #computer-games #make...

#career-details