Career Questions tagged Graphic Designer

Jada’s Avatar
Jada Feb 02 50 views

How does Graphic Designing work?

Can anyone tell me the steps in starting to work as a Graphic Designer?

Saanvi’s Avatar
Saanvi Jan 21 110 views

What is the hardest thing about being a Graphic Designer?

I am a junior in high school and I want to be a Graphic Designer.

Sasha’s Avatar
Sasha Nov 10, 2022 218 views

How to get established

How does one start out in graphic design, a form of art, or game development in a successful way? It would be hard to start a career like that without any prior connections.

Olivia’s Avatar
Olivia Nov 01, 2022 237 views

What advice would you give to an aspiring graphic designer?

What majors should I take for graphic design? What can I do as a graphic designer? What all do I need to know?

Brayden’s Avatar
Brayden Oct 17, 2022 138 views

Are there any careers you can get in graphic design without going to college?

I want a career in graphic design but I don't want to attend college unless I have to.

Ella’s Avatar
Ella Oct 11, 2022 150 views

What are the classes I should take in high school if I wanna do graphic design when I'm older?

Is there any good classes to take in high school if I want to be a graphic designer?

Katie’s Avatar
Katie Sep 27, 2022 434 views

What does a career in graphic design entail?

I have started doing some graphic designing lately during the summer of 2022, making overlays and some slides for my streamer friends. I might wanna get into this professionally, but for now, am preparing to do this as a side thing. But what does being a professional graphic designer look like...

Millie’s Avatar
Millie Jul 25, 2022 390 views

What do I need to know before becoming a graphic designer?

Are there specific qualifications you need to become a good graphic designer? And besides having a great eye for design, are there any other skills I need to acquire?

Nadine’s Avatar
Nadine Jul 03, 2022 222 views

Is Graphic Design the career for me?

Next year I'm planning to get a certificate in Graphic Design. Problem is I'm not creative or artistic. I really love art. I'm thinking of teaching myself to draw ect. I struggle to think outside the box and scared I will fail next year. I wonder if studying further is necessary and should I...

Alexandra’s Avatar
Alexandra Jun 03, 2022 260 views

What do people look for in a graphic designer?

I want to know what kinds of skills/qualifications employers look for when hiring a graphic designer.

Andres’s Avatar
Andres Nov 08, 2021 385 views

What should you major in if you are interested in video editing and graphic design.

#graphic-designer #graphic-design #video-editing #editing

Jason’s Avatar
Jason Nov 08, 2021 542 views

what is the process of becoming a professional graphics designer.

#art #design #graphic-designer #computer #graphic-design

Bryan’s Avatar
Bryan Nov 03, 2021 356 views

What can I do to work up to a job as a graphic designer at somewhere like a major company?

#graphic-design #graphic-designer #design

Roger’s Avatar
Roger Aug 26, 2021 276 views

What are some simple jobs that I could have, (before I start/finish college) that have to do with graphic design?

So I'm looking for an entry-level job that has to do with graphic design. I don't know what jobs I should be looking for. I probably want to be a motion graphic designer, so if there's a simple job related to that somehow that would be preferable. Thanks for the future responses....

Antonio’s Avatar
Antonio Jun 16, 2021 490 views

What is the best path to get a career in graphic design?

#graphic-design #graphic-designer

Melanie’s Avatar
Melanie Jun 09, 2021 252 views

What do I need to do to become a Graphic Designer?

I have just graduated from college with an Associate Degree in animation and motion graphics, but I love to create graphic designs since it gives me more passion.
#graphic-design #design #graphic-designer

Grace’s Avatar
Grace Apr 19, 2021 522 views

How do I get a job in graphic design that focuses more on illustration?

I am in my third year of college with a major in graphic design and a minor in marketing. I would like to focus more on digital illustration rather than logo or web design. How would I go about presenting myself to a prospective job? What should I expect from the work environment? What will the...

Steven’s Avatar
Steven Mar 17, 2021 305 views

How is the pay for a graphic designer

#graphic-design #graphic-designer #graphics #interior #logo-design

Steven’s Avatar
Steven Mar 17, 2021 313 views

How hard is the day to day job of a graphic designer

#job #jobs #graphic-designer

Kyle’s Avatar
Kyle Mar 15, 2021 232 views

How is it hard to become a graphic designer?

I am in 9th grade and I am just curious.

#graphic-designer

hannah’s Avatar
hannah Mar 15, 2021 667 views

what classes did you take in high school for graphic design

I'm in 9th grade and I'm wondering about graphic design #graphic-design #graphic-designer #web-design #graphics #game-design #game-design

Lori’s Avatar
Lori Mar 15, 2021 314 views

What are the common programs you have to learn to be a graphic designer?

#graphic-design #graphic-designer

Michelle’s Avatar
Michelle Mar 11, 2021 514 views

How has your experience with being a graphic designer been so far? What process did you have to go through in order to reach this career, and what is the most rewarding thing about it?

#career-choice #career #graphic-design #art #college #careers #graphic-designer
#graphics #arts

Maureen’s Avatar
Maureen Feb 08, 2021 967 views

How do you become a graphic designer with a full time job?

I took a few GD classes in college and have done a few jobs for friends but, I have a long ways to go. I want to become a graphic designer and get out of my sales position. It is hard because I also have to pay rent and do not want to go back to college. Any advice? #graphic-design...

Reece’s Avatar
Reece Jan 14, 2021 265 views

What job possibilities are there for people with a degree in graphic design?

#graphic-designer

Megan’s Avatar
Megan Nov 24, 2020 4658 views

What qualities/skills do I need to become a Graphic Designer?

#graphic-design #graphic-designer

Jersey’s Avatar
Jersey Nov 21, 2020 1021 views

Why did you choose to become a user experience designer?

#ux-design #user-experience #ui-design #product-designer #graphic-designer #GivingisCaring

Jersey’s Avatar
Jersey Nov 16, 2020 620 views

How is the life as a graphic designer? Specifically in areas of package, web or ux design??

I am pursuing graphic design in post-secondary. I am contemplating whether I should focus on package, web, or user experience design. Although, I am kind of leaning more towards user experience so any insights on how is it look would be really appreciated. Thanks! #web-design #graphics...

Karen’s Avatar
Karen Oct 17, 2020 358 views

What happens if you don’t meet a deadline? Is it difficult to get a job as a Graphic Designer?

I am in high school and want to become a Graphic Designer. #graphic-designer #high-school #career

Karen’s Avatar
Karen Oct 17, 2020 324 views

Do you have conflicts at work about specific layouts?

I am in high school and want to become a Graphic Designer. #graphic-designer #high-school-students #art