Career Questions tagged Ux Design

Jersey S.’s Avatar
Jersey S. Nov 16, 2020 340 views

How is the life as a graphic designer? Specifically in areas of package, web or ux design??

I am pursuing graphic design in post-secondary. I am contemplating whether I should focus on package, web, or user experience design. Although, I am kind of leaning more towards user experience so any insights on how is it look would be really appreciated. Thanks! web-design graphics...

package-design ux-design graphic-design arts ui-design graphic-designer user-experience design givingiscaring

Abhinav P.’s Avatar
Abhinav P. Mar 08, 2017 638 views

Questions about User Experience (UX) and Prototyping tools in Game Design

Hey all, I'm interested in pursuing a career in game design and because it is such a broad field that encompasses a multitude of disciplines and specialties (especially in larger studios), I am specifically interested in going into UX Design (a.k.a. Visual Design, Interaction Design, or UI...

ux-design visual-design user-interface-design user-experience interaction-design prototyping game-design wireframes

Pam M.’s Avatar
Pam M. Jan 26, 2017 1137 views

What is a UX designer?

What are the typical tasks of a UX designer, and what experience do you need in order to land a job in this area? design ux-design...

creative-problem-solving

Felicia C.’s Avatar
Felicia C. May 24, 2016 813 views

How hard is it to major in two things at once?

My desire in life is to be both a graphic designer and a professor, but myorobkem is I don't really like going to school education graphic-design k-12-education interior-decorator interior-designer art-education 3d-design...

ux-design