Career Questions tagged Ux Design

Sam S.’s Avatar
Sam S. 2 days ago 38 views

How to ask a recruiter about multiple applications?

I recently applied to a company for 3 different positions. However all of these positions are UI/UX designer/researcher roles. They all had what I was looking for in a position so I applied to all 3. It hasn't been two weeks yet but I recently connected with a recruiter from the company on...

Jersey S.’s Avatar
Jersey S. Nov 16, 2020 442 views

How is the life as a graphic designer? Specifically in areas of package, web or ux design??

I am pursuing graphic design in post-secondary. I am contemplating whether I should focus on package, web, or user experience design. Although, I am kind of leaning more towards user experience so any insights on how is it look would be really appreciated. Thanks! #web-design #graphics...

Abhinav P.’s Avatar
Abhinav P. Mar 08, 2017 688 views

Questions about User Experience (UX) and Prototyping tools in Game Design

Hey all, I'm interested in pursuing a career in game design and because it is such a broad field that encompasses a multitude of disciplines and specialties (especially in larger studios), I am specifically interested in going into UX Design (a.k.a. Visual Design, Interaction Design, or UI...

Pam M.’s Avatar
Pam M. Jan 26, 2017 1345 views

What is a UX designer?

What are the typical tasks of a UX designer, and what experience do you need in order to land a job in this area? #design #ux-design #creative-problem-solving

Felicia C.’s Avatar
Felicia C. May 24, 2016 872 views

How hard is it to major in two things at once?

My desire in life is to be both a graphic designer and a professor, but myorobkem is I don't really like going to school #education #graphic-design #k-12-education #interior-decorator #interior-designer #art-education #3d-design #ux-design