Career Questions tagged Game Design

Jimmie T.’s Avatar
Jimmie T. yesterday 18 views
Jefferny W.’s Avatar
Jefferny W. Jun 29 106 views

Are there any tips or a heads up for people getting into the gaming industry?

Hi, I just recently graduated and I'm heading off to college to major in Game Design. I am aware of how risky it is, but it is one of the only things that I can do for hours on end and enjoy every last moment of it. I just hope I can make this work somehow. #game-design #games #video-games...

#computer #college #technology #design

Britney D.’s Avatar
Britney D. Jun 15 46 views

What do I need to Become a Game Designer?

I’m in my senior year of high school and I’ve been thinking about the certain careers that interest me that I could possibly want to do long-term, video games has been a very big part of my life since childhood and it’s one of the many things I get my happiness from so to be able to be a part...

#game-design #video-games

Eli S.’s Avatar
Eli S. Mar 09 75 views
An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 156 views

How do I make a video game?

I'm Ms. Balint at the International Community School. My 2nd graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance! #gaming #video-game #video-game...

#game-design

aysha T.’s Avatar
aysha T. Nov 18, 2020 301 views

can we be good at interior designing if we are bad at drawing

hi my names aysha im in7 th in the begining of quarentine i started playing a game where you have complete a whole puzzle to design a small place but then i stopped playing that game because the puzzle was a bit to hard i loved designing houses so i decided that i will look up interior...

#design #interior-design #game #game-design

Belayneh T.’s Avatar
Belayneh T. Jun 15, 2020 533 views

what is the best programming language for drawing 3-D pictures?

I wanna design 3-D artifact with simple programming languages #programming #design #game-design...

#computer

Benjamin S.’s Avatar
Benjamin S. May 02, 2020 208 views

What's some of the best beginner game-making software?

Practicing artist, as well as aspiring game developer and animator. #artist...

#game-design

Benjamin S.’s Avatar
Benjamin S. May 02, 2020 365 views

Is developing a friend network really essential in order to become more successful?

Practicing artist as well as an aspiring animator and game developer. #artist #game-design...

#animation

Abdiel L.’s Avatar
Abdiel L. Mar 05, 2020 252 views

Is a career in Video Game Design viable for living?

If I pursue a career in game design, will it help pay for bills and the like or should it just stay a hobby? #video-game-design #games #design...

#game-design

brendan S.’s Avatar
brendan S. Dec 12, 2019 294 views

How do you program?

I like playing video games #technology #video-games #programming...

#game-design

Ethan S.’s Avatar
Ethan S. Nov 05, 2019 205 views

Besides College, what can I do right now that will teach me how to be a video game designer?

I plan on going to college for this and I also watch youtube videos about anything related to this job. I have tried to connect with professionals but have had no success yet with that. I am dedicated and I am smart, and I want nothing more than to work on video games and pour all of my...

#computer-games #college #video-game-design #game-design #video-games

JACOB C.’s Avatar
JACOB C. Nov 02, 2019 195 views

manufacturing equipment

i'm needing manufacturing equipment for my board game, large scale printers, card packing machines, equipment that vacuum seals the cards, equipment to make the boxes the game will go in ect.. this is a whole new thing for me and i'm need to identify the various equipment i will need to get...

#construction #video-game-design #game-design #broadcast-media #video-games

Tyler B.’s Avatar
Tyler B. Sep 20, 2019 253 views

What's the best way to start off a game development career?

Hi! My life long dream has been being a game developer, but don't know the steps to take. #video-game-design #video-games #computer-games...

#game-design

blake A.’s Avatar
blake A. Sep 20, 2019 224 views

Do you enjoy youre job as a game designer?

i'm a student and right now i'm wanting to go into game design, but im not sure it'll either be fun or rewarding or hard. so do u enjoy it? #game-design #video-games #video-game-design...

#computer-games

weft W.’s Avatar
weft W. Sep 17, 2019 166 views

how do I become a video game designer

I am in the Programming and Software development program at Ohio Virtual Academy #game-design #video-games...

#computer-games

Aj G.’s Avatar
Aj G. Sep 16, 2019 192 views

Will this help me to get to my career?

I'm a 8th grader and I want to be a game designer when I grow up #video-games #gaming #game-design also #technology...

Devin H.’s Avatar
Devin H. Sep 06, 2019 148 views

Is it true that people wanting to get into game design end up developing on something else?

I'm looking to get into game design to help develop games that I enjoy. I have heard from a college student that most students looking to develop certain skills for game development don't end up in the game industry. #video-games #video-game-design #gaming...

#game-design

Devin H.’s Avatar
Devin H. Sep 06, 2019 177 views

Is there enough space in the gaming industry?

I am currently working on developing my knowledge on game design so that I can help develop the games that I enjoyed as a kid, and I have always wondered if there were always positions available in the industry. #video-games #gaming #game-development...

#game-design