Career Questions tagged Game Design

Tyler B.’s Avatar
Tyler B. Sep 20 51 views

What's the best way to start off a game development career?

Hi! My life long dream has been being a game developer, but don't know the steps to take. #video-game-design #video-games #computer-games...

#game-design

blake A.’s Avatar
blake A. Sep 20 26 views

Do you enjoy youre job as a game designer?

i'm a student and right now i'm wanting to go into game design, but im not sure it'll either be fun or rewarding or hard. so do u enjoy it? #game-design #video-games #video-game-design...

#computer-games

weft W.’s Avatar
weft W. Sep 17 17 views

how do I become a video game designer

I am in the Programming and Software development program at Ohio Virtual Academy #game-design #video-games...

#computer-games

Aj G.’s Avatar
Aj G. Sep 16 15 views

Will this help me to get to my career?

I'm a 8th grader and I want to be a game designer when I grow up #video-games #gaming #game-design also #technology...

Devin H.’s Avatar
Devin H. Sep 06 21 views

Is it true that people wanting to get into game design end up developing on something else?

I'm looking to get into game design to help develop games that I enjoy. I have heard from a college student that most students looking to develop certain skills for game development don't end up in the game industry. #video-games #video-game-design #gaming...

#game-design

Devin H.’s Avatar
Devin H. Sep 06 16 views

Is there enough space in the gaming industry?

I am currently working on developing my knowledge on game design so that I can help develop the games that I enjoyed as a kid, and I have always wondered if there were always positions available in the industry. #video-games #gaming #game-development...

#game-design

Vincent L.’s Avatar
Vincent L. Sep 05 36 views

Can I sit in a chair for 10 hours and make money?

I love shaggy and I play video games 24/7 and I also rage on video games. #video-games #ignitingpossibilities #video-games #video-game-design #game-design #computer-games...

#gaming

Israel R.’s Avatar
Israel R. Sep 05 72 views

I am in the 9th grade and I am just beginning to explore my future career, what are some careers and helpful next steps I should consider based on my passions and interests?

At school, I am most interested in Game Designer, Game Concept Designer, and Lead Game Developer, while some of my hobbies include Learning/Playing Video Games, Drawing/Art, and Programming. A topic that I am passionate about is getting into a University that fits my needs. What are some career...

#technology #game-design #design #video-games #video-game-design #career

Mario C.’s Avatar
Mario C. Jul 29 46 views
Devin L.’s Avatar
Devin L. Apr 17 70 views

How do i know what kinds of games to make?

Hi my name is Devin and i am looking for info on what kind of games to make #video-games #game-design...

#genre

Annalise W.’s Avatar
Annalise W. Apr 17 104 views
Moto M.’s Avatar
Moto M. Mar 12 67 views
Devin O.’s Avatar
Devin O. Mar 07 166 views

How do people make video games?

So I can make video games my self and I can make my family proud of how much I improved in making things me and my brother like please answer this question to support #video-game #video-games #video-game-design #game-design #gaming...

#tech

Moto M.’s Avatar
Moto M. Mar 08 102 views
Charlene O.’s Avatar
Charlene O. Jan 10 140 views

What are the requirements to become a Game Designer?

I am very into drawing and designing things for the school and for people that enjoy my skills of art. I just want to know what can I do to get my art into the gaming industries. #art #artist #video-game-design #game-design...

#video-games

Matt M.’s Avatar
Matt M. Sep 05, 2018 170 views

What equipment do I need to professionally stream video games on Twitch.Tv

I am a kid and I like to play video games such as fortnite and I was wondering what stuff I need ot have a high quality stream. #video-game-design #gaming #video-games #game-design...

#computer-games

Dylan M.’s Avatar
Dylan M. May 24, 2018 198 views

How to get a good Starting point in the field of Game Design

So i'm looking to peruse a career in Video game design and currently gonna be a senior in high school and want to know a good starting point for getting into it before going off to college. #gamedesign #games #computer-science #computer-graphics #programming #game-design...

#design

Tyler S.’s Avatar
Tyler S. Apr 23, 2018 174 views

What is one of the hardest aspects of being a game programmer?

I'm currently studying at WPI in order to go on to become a game programmer. What is one of the hardest things about that job, whether it be a part of the job or part of actually landing it? #game-programming...

#game-design

James S.’s Avatar
James S. Jan 16, 2018 218 views

How do you get into the game design industry as an artist?

When going into the game design industry, how do you expand your art portfolio to get noticed by developers that can commission you? #art #video-games #video-game-design #game-design...

#gaming