Career Questions tagged Game Design

malcolm S.’s Avatar
malcolm S. Nov 22 29 views

What are some things you would need to know before looking into becoming a video game designer?

I would really like to know what is good for video game designing so that i can get a job in it and start my career from there video-game-design...

game-design

Hope A.’s Avatar
Hope A. Nov 10 50 views
Hope A.’s Avatar
Hope A. Nov 10 32 views

how do you make stages in games?

I'm Khalen, and I'm a fan of sonic and spongebob video-games...

game-design

Desiree’ E.’s Avatar
Desiree’ E. Nov 09 49 views

What’s it like to be a creative director or a game designer in a company ?

I love to come up with new ideas and being creative. However, I want a career that I can also make a good amount on as well. So being a creative director of a game designer seems just up my alley. Any experience/ advice to give? art game-design design design...

creativedirector

Hope A.’s Avatar
Hope A. Nov 03 40 views

how do you put cutscenes in video games

im khalen, i am a fan of sonic games game-design video-games...

Junjie L.’s Avatar
Junjie L. Sep 28 62 views

Game planning

What do I need to know if I want to be game planning? video-games game-design...

Aaron J.’s Avatar
Aaron J. Oct 26 74 views

What are the pros & cons of becoming a video game designer?

I've been into video games and love playing them since I first owned a PlayStation for as long I could remember when I around 7 or 8 years old. I always wanted to design and make a video game or my own console. What are the steps in becoming a video game designer and is it worth it as a...

video-game-design design creator game-design video-games computer-games

Hope A.’s Avatar
Hope A. Oct 21 52 views
Hope A.’s Avatar
Hope A. Oct 14 58 views
Hope A.’s Avatar
Hope A. Oct 14 49 views

how do you make sonic games, Sega team?

My name is Khalen I am 12 years old game-design...

video-games

Zongyin Z.’s Avatar
Zongyin Z. Oct 05 79 views
Jlane D.’s Avatar
Jlane D. Oct 05 94 views

What steps do I need to learn in order to become an advanced coder?

I've been wanting to code for a while now and now I get to learn some. I'm not sure if we will be learning about javascript here, but I want to learn more about computer techs because I want to be a youtuber when I grow up. I also want to be a web designer or a video game designer! technology...

game-design

Saeed J.’s Avatar
Saeed J. Sep 14 109 views

What is it like to work as a game programmer

I am 11th grader in SF and I loved gaming ever since I was little I was always fascinated by how games worked and when I was old enough I got my own laptop with good enough specs to look at some heavy steam game in which I look at how they were designed and I look at their game in a way as if I...

video-game-design game-development game-design video-games gaming

Jose M.’s Avatar
Jose M. Aug 31 114 views

Do I need an expensive pc for game design?

I'm a senior in Glendale High School, I'm taking Digital Art class 5-6 and I want to learn about video games design. game-design video-game-design...

design

Jimmie T.’s Avatar
Jimmie T. Aug 04 174 views
Jefferny W.’s Avatar
Jefferny W. Jun 29 167 views

Are there any tips or a heads up for people getting into the gaming industry?

Hi, I just recently graduated and I'm heading off to college to major in Game Design. I am aware of how risky it is, but it is one of the only things that I can do for hours on end and enjoy every last moment of it. I just hope I can make this work somehow. game-design games video-games...

computer technology college design

Britney D.’s Avatar
Britney D. Jun 15 83 views

What do I need to Become a Game Designer?

I’m in my senior year of high school and I’ve been thinking about the certain careers that interest me that I could possibly want to do long-term, video games has been a very big part of my life since childhood and it’s one of the many things I get my happiness from so to be able to be a part...

video-games game-design