Career Questions tagged Digital Marketing

Alisha S.’s Avatar
Alisha S. Jan 12, 2018 377 views

What are the career prospects for someone currently involved in Social Media Marketing or Management at a small scale?

I have managed social media accounts for organizations, just as a side hustle, but how could I go one step further? Do I need to get a degree in marketing? #social-media #social-media-marketing #digital-marketing...

#marketing

Vidya V.’s Avatar
Vidya V. Oct 16, 2017 665 views

What are the current digital marketing trends in the nonprofit sector?

I am exploring the digital media/social media aspect in the nonprofit sector and wish to understand the career path in this field. What kind of skills are required if one is starting out fresh in this line? #social-media-marketing #social-media #digital-marketing...

#non-profit-management #non-profit-organization-management #nonprofitdigitalmedia #non-profit #nonprofits

Sydney C.’s Avatar
Sydney C. Aug 30, 2017 474 views

How do you transition from being a college student to working in your field in the real world?

By the time I graduate college, I will have been studying digital media for four years. I want to know how you transition from the classroom to your career and work place. #career #digital-media #digital-marketing...

W. C. Y.’s Avatar
W. C. Y. Apr 02, 2017 682 views

Where can I get more information about the industry of digital marketing?

Hi! If I want to know more about the latest information prospects or salaries, which website should I visit? thanks...

#digital-marketing

W. C. Y.’s Avatar
W. C. Y. Apr 02, 2017 665 views

The qualification to work on the field of digital marketing

If I hope to work on the digital marketing industry, what qualifications should I need in order to get a job more easily? Basically, I hope to know what are the qualifications of most applicants on digital marketing be like... do they even study postgraduate if they want to enter this industry?...

#digital-marketing

Carlos E.’s Avatar
Carlos E. Jan 28, 2017 828 views

How do I start an advertising campaign?

I recently came across a small cafe near my home;it's nice, comfy, and sells good Coffee. The cafe is new (4-5 months) and is having trouble bringing in business ,I offered to help them market their store and they agreed. I only have the most basic understanding of what advertising means ....

#digital-marketing #marketing #social-media-marketing #advertising #marketing-and-advertising #sales-management #sales

Ashton E.’s Avatar
Ashton E. Aug 19, 2016 681 views

What are some real life career paths that I can take if I obtain a degree in Industial Engineering.

I know that Engineering is a very popular and smart investment for my education and just want to know what I can do with this degree once I have it. #airline-industry #industrial-engineering #digital-marketing...

#numerical-analysis