Career Questions tagged Sales

William’s Avatar
William Aug 29 246 views

How do you get started in real estate? What are the requirements to be in the real estate business? Also, Where are the best spots to up your housing sales?

I'm an athlete in high school and if sports don't work for me I want to get involved in the real estate business but I don't know how to get started. How do you get started in real estate? What are the requirements to be in the real estate business? Also, Where are the best spots to up your...

LeAndrew’s Avatar
LeAndrew Jun 29 135 views

I am currently interested in working as a sales representative, wholesale and manufacturing. What steps would you recommend i take to prepare to enter this field?

I want to know more

LeAndrew’s Avatar
LeAndrew Jun 29 176 views

I would like to know for a sales agent and financial services what values does your company look for in a person they are hiring ?

sales agent and financial services

LeAndrew’s Avatar
LeAndrew Jun 29 233 views

What values does a company look for in a person they are hiring for managers or supervisors ?

manager or a supervisor position

cooper’s Avatar
cooper May 04 287 views

What is the average salary of a sales manager.

I am interested because of a project I'm doing.

Luke’s Avatar
Luke May 02 393 views

Sales Manager Career Questions

I'm a freshman at Creekiview high school and I have some questions regarding sales manager careers. 1. What is your favorite part about the job? 2. What is your least favorite part about the job? 3. Do you work from home or in an office? 4. What do you do on a daily basis. 5. Would you...

John’s Avatar
John Apr 26 169 views

I am interested in this job and I have 5 questions what is the base salary and cap salary of a sales manager? how long does the average person study this field be for getting a job. how does a day in the life of a sales manager start like and end. how many hours a day are you usually working. do you get vacation time.

I am interested in this job and would like to get the feel of what its is before I commit to it

Paajcha Julie’s Avatar
Paajcha Julie Jun 01, 2021 604 views

How to deal with poor leadership?

Without giving too much information away, I’m dealing with a boss who isn’t the greatest when it comes to leadership skills. I work online as a scouter for deals, meaning I search online for discounts, and I’m technically an independent contractor. When I first got the job, I asked many...

An Awesome Student’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Jan 18, 2021 374 views

How many sales would I get in a week? Would people like my products? How will I know? This is for small-business owners.

Hello! I'm Ms. Tingle at the International Community School. My 5th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks so much!

#small-business #sales

Yew Kin’s Avatar
Yew Kin Aug 08, 2020 728 views

How To Politely Interrupt the Conversation?

I face many situations where the recipient is talking too much and straying away from the main focus. I understand that it's good to let the other person elaborate about their own interests and passions (Remember How to Win Friends and Influence People). However, I find it a huge time waster,...

Yew Kin’s Avatar
Yew Kin Aug 06, 2020 907 views

How to engage in a conversation with a recipient that only gives one-word answers?

I would break the ice when starting conversations with new connections by asking "How have they been coping during the COVID 19 situation?" etc. Many gave me generic answers like, "I'm good, how are you?" (Seems like I'm the only one invested in the conversation) I find it much easier to...

Paajcha Julie’s Avatar
Paajcha Julie Apr 14, 2020 540 views

What is being a copywriter like?

What are the work hours for you? Are you self employed or work for a company? How do you come up with convincing scripts? Do you work in teams or on your own? Do you work remotely or on site? #work #career #marketing #business #advertising #advertisement #copywriting #copywriter #sales #job...

Paajcha Julie’s Avatar
Paajcha Julie Apr 14, 2020 537 views

What is the most important skill a copywriter should have, in your opinion?

#job #copywriting #copywriter #advertising #advertisement #marketing #business #sales #writing #networking #career

Rana’s Avatar
Rana Apr 10, 2020 1259 views

what are the needed skills to be a good sales engineer ?

#sales #sales-engineer #engineering #engineer #mechanical-engineering #electro-mechanical

Umair’s Avatar
Umair Feb 01, 2020 1612 views

For Business Development/Partnerships/Strategy professionals in Tech or Business: what type of skills, methodologies, and frameworks have you developed over time in order to do well in your job and have a positive impact towards your organization?

I’m currently a senior @ Rutgers University studying IT & Entrepreneurship. Highly interested in starting a career in the business side of Tech and would like to one day lead the transaction of billion dollar deals and market partnerships. #business #entrepreneur #strategy #business...

Christian’s Avatar
Christian Nov 02, 2019 1058 views

What's it like being a real estate agent?

What's an average day like? What's the average pay and hours of a real estate agent? Do you enjoy your job?
#real-estate #house #career #home #sales #job #occupation #salary #average-day

Rahul’s Avatar
Rahul Oct 15, 2019 869 views

What career path is right for me

#management #sales #business-management #entrepreneur

Sammy’s Avatar
Sammy Sep 16, 2019 443 views

Does sales jobs in the airline industry require travel ?

Hi,
I am thinking of studying marketing at university. I have thought of working at an airline in sales. Do they get to travel? If I got a corporate job doing sales for an airliner, I would be happy to travel a few times a year. #marketing #airline-industry #Sales #business #travel

Catherine’s Avatar
Catherine Aug 26, 2019 595 views

What is your personal experience like working in the publishing industry?

Hi, I'm interested in working in the publishing industry, so I really want to hear about the personal experiences of professionals in this industry, especially because I'm not sure which specific department I want to work in (e.g. editorial, marketing, production, sales, publicity, etc). If...

Marc’s Avatar
Marc Jun 17, 2019 607 views

To have a successfull business do you have to be rich?

#business #Sales #Agents #Financial # #finance #Services

Marc’s Avatar
Marc Jun 17, 2019 725 views

To be successful do you have to go college

#college #Automotive #Master #Mechanics #Sales #Agents #Financial #Services
#Occupation #college-major #finance

Marc’s Avatar
Marc Jun 12, 2019 473 views

How did you get your idea or concept for your business?

#Business #Intelligence #Analysts #entrepreneur #business-management #finance #Sales #Agents #Financial #Services #CDL #businessowner

Marc’s Avatar
Marc Jun 12, 2019 622 views

How long did it take for you to reach your goals?

#Business #Intelligence #Analysts #Sales #Agents #Financial # #business # #marketing Services

Christian’s Avatar
Christian Jun 27, 2018 2451 views

How could I mix engineering with marketing as a career?

#engineer #sales #marketing #techmarketing

Ben ’s Avatar
Ben May 10, 2018 946 views

How do I get a job out of college as an account manager? What makes a successful advertising account manager?

I am graduating in December 2018 with a degree in Advertising from San Jose State University. I want to work in account management/client services in an advertising agency after graduation. I have a bit of familiarity with what this role entails and what the advertising industry is like....

Ben ’s Avatar
Ben May 02, 2018 1025 views

How do I move to a different job market?

I am based in the SF Bay Area. I am considering to move out of it after I graduate college with a degree in advertising. Some places I am considering are Seattle, Austin, Portland, or Los Angeles. I love the Bay Area but its really expensive to live here. I eventually want to get my own place...

Tyler’s Avatar
Tyler Feb 26, 2017 1911 views

What is the most important soft skill for someone pursuing a career in sales managing?

My name is Tyler, I am in 12th grade at Pioneer Valley Regional School in Western Massachusetts. In my money managing class we are doing a unit to help widen our range of possible careers to pursue in college. As a result of my research and career quizzes, a potential career that came up for me...

Ben ’s Avatar
Ben Feb 09, 2017 1833 views

How do I get good at cold calling?

I am a student at San Jose State. I just recently started on the advertising staff of our newspaper the Spartan Daily. My job is to cold call local businesses and have them place ads in the paper. I am comfortable talking on the phone so that is not a problem. However, I would love to learn...

Danny’s Avatar
Danny Feb 04, 2017 1357 views

How would you recommend I go about getting a job in Hong Kong?

Hi everyone, I am a college student currently very interested in working in Hong Kong. I am using some resources like Linkedin and stuff. I hear that it is possible to get jobs there even without sufficient Chinese(Cantonese and Mandarin alike). I'm looking for experiences in areas of: sales,...

Carlos’s Avatar
Carlos Jan 28, 2017 1165 views

How do I start an advertising campaign?

I recently came across a small cafe near my home;it's nice, comfy, and sells good Coffee. The cafe is new (4-5 months) and is having trouble bringing in business ,I offered to help them market their store and they agreed. I only have the most basic understanding of what advertising means ....