Career Questions tagged Housing

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Apr 21 151 views

I want to finish college but...

I tried researching for scholarships, but I can not really trust any of them. I have so many time since I was in high school, now I'm a college student and I still haven't gotten any scholarships. My weakness when it comes to applying for scholarships is the essay part. I want to find a...

#housing #finacialsupport #money #college #technology #financial-aid #informationtechnology #scholarship #it #college-admissions

samantha B.’s Avatar
samantha B. Aug 28, 2018 225 views

is it better to stay in a dorm or an apartment

i'm planning on going to a performing arts school in New York for college pros and cons on dorms versus apartments would be appreciated any tips on finding a great apartment would be nice i currently have two roommates who would be staying with me and splitting rent. #housing #dorms #dorming...

#apartment #newyork #newyorkcity #nyc

Michael E.’s Avatar
Michael E. Aug 16, 2018 177 views

For college housing- Dorm or House?

I have lots of friends who want to go to the same college I do, but my concern is housing. I want the cheapest possible, to save money, so I am thinking about getting a house and cramming a lot of guys in it. A 4 bedroom house, say it's $1400/month, with 7 beds, if all beds are filled that's...

#housing #college #rooming

Ambre M.’s Avatar
Ambre M. Mar 11, 2018 544 views

What if I can't find housing for college?

I have been searching for housing near my college of choice but have not been able to find anything I can actually afford. The college itself does not offer housing/dorms or any sort of assistance in finding any. What am I supposed to do if I can't even live near my college? #housing...

#college #dorms #financial #affordable-housing

Corrine C.’s Avatar
Corrine C. Apr 17, 2018 196 views

What if I really hate my roommate after six months????

My roommate in the dorm will be my best friend. I love her but a little afraid.#roommate #college #dorming #housing #campus-housing...

#on-campus

JaChae C.’s Avatar
JaChae C. Jul 05, 2018 350 views

What are the tasks and responsibilities Real Estate Agents have?

I am a high school senior wanting to become a real estate agent. I wanted to know an in depth what the responsibilities and tasks are so I could maybe prepare myself before actually becoming a real estate agent. #business #real-estate #employer #realtor #economics #housing #estate #help...

#pro #focus #marketing #ceo

Angelina Y.’s Avatar
Angelina Y. May 02, 2018 190 views

How can I get free money for off campus housing for college?

I will have a part-time job to help pay for housing and have a little help from my family but it would really be helpful to have some type of cushion. What can I do to get free money particularly for house rent? Is there any special programs? I've applied to many scholarships already and will...

#housing #money #college #help #job #offcampus #scholarships #rent

Jasmine L.’s Avatar
Jasmine L. Apr 26, 2018 421 views

Can you build up credit without a credit card?

Im too young to apply for a credit card but I know lots of things I would need to apply for (including housing) require credit scores. Can I build a positive credit score without a credit card? #credit #creditscores #housing...

#underaged

Shannon D.’s Avatar
Shannon D. Jan 17, 2018 263 views

What is the best way to find a roomate your freshman year?

Many people pick roommates from Facebook and I am not sure if this a good method or not. #college #housing #student-housing #dorm #college-advice...

#roommates

Miranda R.’s Avatar
Miranda R. Jan 17, 2018 294 views

What is an advantage to living on-campus rather than at home?

Deciding whether to spend extra money to live on campus or not. #college-decisions #college #housing #student-housing #finance...

#dorm

Ramtin M.’s Avatar
Ramtin M. Jan 17, 2018 357 views

What are some important things to consider when choosing a college roommate?

I will be going to college soon, and I want to know what I should consider in choosing who will be my roommate. Character? Work ethic? How fun they are to hang out with? #college #roommates #housing...

#dorm

Antonio A.’s Avatar
Antonio A. Jan 16, 2018 211 views

Will roommate be the main problem when going to college?

When I have roommates will he be noises or quiet, also if they're extremely annoying?#college #dorm #housing...

#roommates

Patricia S.’s Avatar
Patricia S. Jan 16, 2018 235 views

Are there good science schools with family living?

I am a full time student and a single mom. My college is about 45 minutes away and I am struggling trying to find time for everything and still making sure I am with my kids everyday. I am living in a pretty toxic environment and need a place that has family living. Most colleges don't unless I...

#housing #family #parenting #college #wildlife-biology

Mary A.’s Avatar
Mary A. Jan 16, 2018 259 views

Is it better to still live with your parents when you are in College/ University?

I'm a sophomore in college, and I still stay with my parents. Most people find that weird, they expect that you should move out when you are about to go to college. To me it actually saves me money on paying rent and other expenses. But of course if your college is out of state or really far...

#housing #college #financial-planning #nursing

Kasey E.’s Avatar
Kasey E. Mar 12, 2018 189 views

Is it better to live on or off campus in college?

My parents are trying to get me to live with them off campus while I'm in college, but I want to stay on campus to try to be more independent. #housing #on-campus...

#off-campus

Gary M.’s Avatar
Gary M. Sep 01, 2017 445 views
Gary M.’s Avatar
Gary M. Sep 01, 2017 349 views

What makes you wake up every morning and do your job ?

Real estate is something that I have been liking since i been young . #real-estate...

#housing

Gary M.’s Avatar
Gary M. Sep 01, 2017 447 views

Why did you choose this career ?

I want to become an real estate agent so that I can help out people to get homes. #real-estate...

#housing

Brynna S.’s Avatar
Brynna S. May 18, 2016 354 views

Is living on campus when you have the option to live at home a smart decision?

I want to become an independent person and feel what it's like to live away from my parents, but the university I will be attending for my Bachelor's is in the same city that I currently live in and my mom's office is down the street from campus. I know it would save me money and I don't know...

#housing #money #on-campus #scholarships #college-life

Stuart W.’s Avatar
Stuart W. May 13, 2016 484 views

Should I live on campus or should I save money by living in an apartment around the town or city of the university?

I've always been a guy who liked to get the best deal for anything, which inherently causes me to go with the choices that cost the least. I've been wondering if I should live on the campus where I might have more opportunities to be with other students and go to events, or if I should go with...

#housing #apartments

Shane K.’s Avatar
Shane K. May 13, 2016 482 views

I will most likely have to take out student loans. Is it hard to get approved without credit or much work history?

I will need extra funds for housing. The college I plan on going to does not have dorms. #housing...

#student-housing

Katelin M.’s Avatar
Katelin M. May 12, 2016 499 views
Maeve K.’s Avatar
Maeve K. Apr 29, 2014 789 views

Is it better to live on campus or off campus after your first year of college?

I have heard that living on campus is better for academic success. Is that true? Where I am going to college there is not that much housing on campus or off campus close to school. Where would it be better to live? #college #colleges #housing #on-campus...

#off-campus