Career Questions tagged Interior

MJ M.’s Avatar
MJ M. Nov 10, 2020 151 views

What do I need to know if I want to study fashion design abroad in Paris?

I currently am drafting designs and learning to sew. I also have been learning French on Duolingo for about a year. I have a huge love for Paris and want to live in such a beautiful city. interior fashion-design fashion studyabroad...

paris

Rhonna S.’s Avatar
Rhonna S. Nov 05, 2020 185 views

How to pursue being an interior designer

I enjoy creating mood boards for rooms (furniture, wall colors, flooring, accessories), and I enjoy designing rooms for my family members. How did you start your journey of becoming an interior designer? Was it difficult to find a job? If it was hard to get to where you are today, would you do...

interior-design careers interior-designer interior design career-choice career jobs

Yamileth G.’s Avatar
Yamileth G. Oct 28, 2020 532 views

How can i get started in architecture, interior design? Is it possible to take this course as a minor degree?

I'm currently a (junior) in high school and exploring my options/choices in different careers and found architecture, interior designing very interesting. art interior interior-design architecture design...

career

Patricia I.’s Avatar
Patricia I. Sep 18, 2020 153 views

How much education is needed to become a business owner?

I know for sure you have to know a lot, but how much? interior...

special-effects

Beverly L.’s Avatar
Beverly L. Sep 04, 2020 184 views

Pros of being interior designer

I'm in 10th grade today and I'm planning to be an interior designer in the future but they won't agree that I will take on this course can you guys help me change my parent's mind? interior help...

interior-design

Tawnyce T.’s Avatar
Tawnyce T. Jul 19, 2020 206 views

How do you decide what major you want to do?

I'm graduating class of '21 and I still haven't decided if I actually wanted to go to college. I like to do Interior Design but I'm starting to think that it's just a hobby. interior-design design interior-decorator...

interior

Taylor A.’s Avatar
Taylor A. Apr 14, 2020 384 views

Who are the biggest Interior Designers?

What companies and pros really stand out in the design world and what could I learn from them? interior-design interior designer professional...

any

Eh M.’s Avatar
Eh M. Mar 15, 2019 303 views

What do i need to know to be an interior painter ?

I want to know more about what I need to know to become an interior painter. interior-design...

interior

Cynthia H.’s Avatar
Cynthia H. Feb 18, 2018 292 views

I am in my 50’s; went back to college after realizing I Love interior design. Is agism a problem in this field, what jobs would be open for an older graduate?

I went back to school after raising children and starting/running a flooring store for 15 years. I know I love the field, especially in the eco friendly areas. I’m concerned at my age of investing in university costs. What jobs would realistically be available for me in Northern California?...

will ageism interior

Lindsay L.’s Avatar
Lindsay L. Jan 18, 2017 559 views

If you wanted to be an interior Designer what types of skills would you need to have? Is there more careers like this that I might possibly be interested in.

I am in 7th grade ,and I'm pretty sure I want to be an interior Designer but I am open to other options. I a, still on the track of Interior design and would like to know the daily duties etc... interior personal-development...

career-details

Emily L.’s Avatar
Emily L. Feb 17, 2017 730 views

What does a starting interior designer earn? (Approximately)

Interior design interests me. design...

interior

Raven P.’s Avatar
Raven P. Oct 19, 2016 1502 views

What are some benefits of Architecture over Interior Design?

I have been struggling with choosing my major before college. Ive been planning on becoming an architect, but I also have the idea of interior design in my head and would love some advice. interior-design interior interior-architecture...

majored

shradha D.’s Avatar
shradha D. Jun 24, 2016 698 views
Jordan D.’s Avatar
Jordan D. May 25, 2016 816 views

What technologies are required for architecture or interior design in this day and age?

Given my interest in architecture and becoming an architect, I want to learn how to become well-versed in the realm of the field. technology architecture architect interior-design knowledge interior...

expertise

Joanne P.’s Avatar
Joanne P. May 24, 2016 686 views
Maggie G.’s Avatar
Maggie G. May 19, 2016 931 views

As an interior designer, are the projects that people come to you for more free range or are there more guidelines?

I am going into my junior year as an interior design major. So far our projects have had minor guidelines, but I can pick and design the space how I want. In a real life situation are there more guidelines? Are people more picky, or do they trust your design? jobs design interior-design...

interior-designer interior-architecture residential-homes commercial interior

kavitha S.’s Avatar
kavitha S. May 19, 2016 482 views

WHICH COLLEGES ARE RECOMMENDED FOR FASHION TECHNOLOGY IN CHENNAI AREA?

MY DAUGHTER FINISHED 12 STANTARD.SHE WANT TO BECOME A BEST FASHION DESIGNER IN BEST COLLEGE IN CHENNAI. fashion interior...

designers

Shi Ying Quince C.’s Avatar
Shi Ying Quince C. May 19, 2016 668 views

What career choices I have with interior design and Japanese?

I been studying interior design in college but due to some academic issues I have to change to Japanese which I still want to be doing something with design. Is there any career choices that can combine the two together? interior japanese interior-architecture...

interior-designer

Mckenzie H.’s Avatar
Mckenzie H. May 19, 2016 842 views

what state would be the best to live in to start a interior design business?

I am 18 and im going to University of San Francisco CA. Im asking this question because i want to know where i should start my career. interior designers interior-designer interior-decorating...

commercial-design

U'Quanla M.’s Avatar
U'Quanla M. Mar 03, 2016 702 views

What opportunities are available for people who want to be in the Interior Design career?

I live in Charlotte, NC and there aren't many open opportunities for younger people under 18. It's very hard to learn about different events or clubs that are happening in Charlotte so I never really know about things that relate to my interest. design interior...

decorator

Emerald W.’s Avatar
Emerald W. Dec 09, 2015 1126 views

Lost looking for careers design houses

EDUCATION I'VE COMPLETED: Western Australia Certificate of Education Governor Stirling Senior High School, 2012 ; Certificate III in Media Completed at Central TAFE, 2012; Certificate II in Music; Completed at Cyril Jackson Senior High School, 2012; Certificate III Business and Certificate...

houses design drafting building real-estate interior

Samuel.kendall S.’s Avatar
Samuel.kendall S. Oct 22, 2015 1241 views

How do you first get started with interior design?

hi my name is Samuel and I am in 6th grade and I am interested in this topic and I want to know how to get started please help by telling me what I need to do to get started (thanks I really need it) design interior-design interior...

furniture

Samuel.kendall S.’s Avatar
Samuel.kendall S. Oct 22, 2015 1308 views

whats the normal salary of a interior designer?

hi I am in 6th grade and before I get started with this career I need to know a few things please help by replying (thanks) design interior interior-decorator...

furniture