Career Questions tagged Drawing

Laila L.’s Avatar
Laila L. Jun 18 208 views

Is it strange to have such diverse career goals? How do I go about wanting to do something with art, being a 911 operator, and being an elementary school teacher?

During my 12 years of school, I was "encouraged" to go to college, but it was more like manipulation. It was more like a life or death situation when it came to the topic of college, which essentially drove me away from wanting anything from it. During high school, I wanted to do more with art,...

career college 911 help teacher drawing artist art teaching 911operator education operator

Kenth M.’s Avatar
Kenth M. Apr 08 279 views

Im burnt out and out of ideas

it started like around 3 weeks after I did some drawing spree, when I draw something I never finish it I got easily burnt out and when I tried going back to that art I began losing interest in it , maybe its because I draw too much for straight 2 weeks? Should I rest for at least a month or...

artist career art help english drawing

KARMA S.’s Avatar
KARMA S. Feb 28 117 views

What have your experiences been like on CareerVillage?

I'm an independent artist looking for connections and folks to share their own stories and experiences with me... I'm also looking for funding and grants to start any type of business based on fashion and visual art....

drawing

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 219 views

How many years does it take to become an artist? Do I need more skills than drawing?

I'm Ms. Balint at the International Community School. My 2nd graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance! artist art...

drawing

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 125 views

How do you learn to draw cute pictures?

Hello! I'm Ms. Stoelinga at the International Community School. My 2nd graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance!...

drawing

Grace C.’s Avatar
Grace C. Dec 10, 2020 176 views

What kind of business career opportunities are there animation studios?

Hi all! I'm a graduating college next spring with a degree in business-marketing. I'm looking into a career that marries my business degree with industries that I am passionate about like animation (think DreamWorks, Pixar, Disney, Japanese animation). I don't have the artistic technical skills...

anime animation disney art studios drawing

Rodolfo C.’s Avatar
Rodolfo C. Dec 01, 2020 515 views

Am I too late to start a career in Concept Art?

Hello, I was recently let go from my job in the aviation industry due to the Covid-19 crisis. I am now 31 years old and currently looking for a different career path. I always had a passion for drawing and concept art in general, and I used to practice as a hobby but I never made a career out...

digitalpainting videogames artist conceptart art career drawing

Thomas R.’s Avatar
Thomas R. Nov 09, 2020 132 views

How Steps Are There?

I’m An Artist Of Some What, And I Want To Know What Will It Take To Achieve That Goal, And If There Is Any Possible Feedback From Others artist illustrator drawing...

details

Kevin H.’s Avatar
Kevin H. Jan 24, 2019 368 views

How can going to collage benefit me going into a career in digital design?

I am skilled in many different forms of art such as painting, drawing, sculpting, and digital designing. I'm still on the fence about going to collage, I don't if I would be wasting my time and money going to collage or should I start working now. college design art graphic-design...

technology painting drawing

Daniela H.’s Avatar
Daniela H. Nov 14, 2018 372 views

I am in the 11th grade, and I still dont have a clear vision of what I want to do in life, however I've always loved watch animators do their job, so I've become interested. Whats the best thing about being an animator?

As a child I grew wanting to learn how to draw, but never really got the chance, however at the start of my sophomore year this career started to become very interesting to me, so I would love to follow up more of this year, since I have learning how design characters. animator art design...

graphic-design drawing cartoon

O'shea J.’s Avatar
O'shea J. Apr 11, 2018 465 views

How to start a career in Art?

What is the best way to start a career in Art? Being able to make out is one thing but getting artwork out there and to be noticed and recognized for any possible career possibilities. I am trying to be a official recognized artist and I'm working on trying to have my own unique style. I focus...

artist digital-art drawing art

Keelin W.’s Avatar
Keelin W. Apr 06, 2018 480 views

what should I go to college for ?

I really like drawing and i also really like math but I have no idea what I actually want to do. drawing...

math

Daeja S.’s Avatar
Daeja S. Mar 19, 2018 498 views

How do I follow my passions with parents who don't support them?

O.k so I love drawing, the marijuana industry, and farming to my CORE! I wanna learn more about them and make a career around it but my parent won't support me if I do these things. Should I study them in secret or just do it anyway? drawing art marijuana agriculture parenting...

student-affairs

AJ C.’s Avatar
AJ C. Jan 22, 2018 378 views

How long would it take to hone your drawing skills?

Hi! I'm a female 16-year-old 11th grader, and I have a big interest in character/concept designing for cartoons/videogames. How long does it usually take to master and be confident in drawing human figures and landscapes? And how difficult is it to create a new and creative concept? What...

art video-games character-design concept-design drawing cartoons

Fathima M.’s Avatar
Fathima M. Jan 17, 2018 387 views

How do I blend visual art and writing skill with my biotechnology degree for a career?

Ever since I was a kid, I was constantly stuck between wanting to be an artist, a writer, or a scientist. There must be some way to have all these things in my life, but I'm not really sure since I want to be a microbiologist or parasitologist. biology biotechnology molecular-biology...

writer evolutionary-biology wildlife-biology marine-biology drawing drawing-and-painting painting cell-biology

Lexi E.’s Avatar
Lexi E. Nov 21, 2017 499 views

What can I do to improve my drawings?

I want to be a tattoo artist. Plus I think it's a good job to work in and I know a lot of people in my family who have tattoo shops. tattoo-artist tattoos art...

drawing

Cambria R.’s Avatar
Cambria R. Nov 30, 2017 524 views

What does it take to become an artist?

I really like drawing and I'm really good at it too. artist artists art...

drawing-skills

Angel R.’s Avatar
Angel R. May 02, 2016 633 views

How do I improve as an artist so that I can use art to make a living?

I'd love to be an artist and am curious to know what steps I need to take to make art my profession. art drawing fine-art career...

college

Rita V.’s Avatar
Rita V. Sep 28, 2017 461 views

If you want to work with animation and developing a cartoon TV show do you have to take different art classes that require you to draw realistically?

My dream is to have my own cartoon show one day but I am only capable of drawing cartoons, I struggle when my teachers assigns me to draw realistically. animation cartooning tvshow television artist...

drawing

Chandni  M.’s Avatar
Chandni M. May 24, 2016 2583 views
Rita O.’s Avatar
Rita O. May 19, 2016 689 views

What is the best advice that you have for an animation student?

I come from a very strong fine arts background, but I'm about to transfer into a school for an animation/illustration major! I don't have much experience except for a lot of drawing experience and one 3D modeling class. animation drawing 3d-animation computer-animation illustration...

character-animation

Htet Htet A.’s Avatar
Htet Htet A. May 30, 2017 1796 views

I am interested in drawing. What collage should I go? What career should I follow?

I would appreciate suggestions for my better future. I draw most days. I would like to know about careers in drawing. art design artist...

drawing

claudia A.’s Avatar
claudia A. May 27, 2017 607 views

what subjects should i take to be able to study interior design and fashion design and chef

Im have subject choices coming soon and im not sure what to take fashion design cooking studies...

drawing

shradha D.’s Avatar
shradha D. Jun 24, 2016 698 views