Career Questions tagged Drawing

KARMA S.’s Avatar
KARMA S. Feb 28 32 views

What have your experiences been like on CareerVillage?

I'm an independent artist looking for connections and folks to share their own stories and experiences with me... I'm also looking for funding and grants to start any type of business based on fashion and visual art....

#drawing

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 48 views

How many years does it take to become an artist? Do I need more skills than drawing?

I'm Ms. Balint at the International Community School. My 2nd graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance! #artist #art...

#drawing

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 43 views

How do you learn to draw cute pictures?

Hello! I'm Ms. Stoelinga at the International Community School. My 2nd graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance!...

#drawing

Grace C.’s Avatar
Grace C. Dec 10, 2020 106 views

What kind of business career opportunities are there animation studios?

Hi all! I'm a graduating college next spring with a degree in business-marketing. I'm looking into a career that marries my business degree with industries that I am passionate about like animation (think DreamWorks, Pixar, Disney, Japanese animation). I don't have the artistic technical skills...

#disney #drawing #anime #studios #animation #art

Rodolfo C.’s Avatar
Rodolfo C. Dec 01, 2020 146 views

Am I too late to start a career in Concept Art?

Hello, I was recently let go from my job in the aviation industry due to the Covid-19 crisis. I am now 31 years old and currently looking for a different career path. I always had a passion for drawing and concept art in general, and I used to practice as a hobby but I never made a career out...

#artist #conceptart #drawing #career #digitalpainting #videogames #art

Thomas R.’s Avatar
Thomas R. Nov 09, 2020 63 views

How Steps Are There?

I’m An Artist Of Some What, And I Want To Know What Will It Take To Achieve That Goal, And If There Is Any Possible Feedback From Others #artist #illustrator #drawing...

#details

Kevin H.’s Avatar
Kevin H. Jan 24, 2019 288 views

How can going to collage benefit me going into a career in digital design?

I am skilled in many different forms of art such as painting, drawing, sculpting, and digital designing. I'm still on the fence about going to collage, I don't if I would be wasting my time and money going to collage or should I start working now. #college #design #art #graphic-design...

#painting #technology #drawing

Daniela H.’s Avatar
Daniela H. Nov 14, 2018 283 views

I am in the 11th grade, and I still dont have a clear vision of what I want to do in life, however I've always loved watch animators do their job, so I've become interested. Whats the best thing about being an animator?

As a child I grew wanting to learn how to draw, but never really got the chance, however at the start of my sophomore year this career started to become very interesting to me, so I would love to follow up more of this year, since I have learning how design characters. #animator #art #design...

#graphic-design #cartoon #drawing

O'shea J.’s Avatar
O'shea J. Apr 11, 2018 371 views

How to start a career in Art?

What is the best way to start a career in Art? Being able to make out is one thing but getting artwork out there and to be noticed and recognized for any possible career possibilities. I am trying to be a official recognized artist and I'm working on trying to have my own unique style. I focus...

#art #artist #digital-art #drawing

Keelin W.’s Avatar
Keelin W. Apr 06, 2018 399 views

what should I go to college for ?

I really like drawing and i also really like math but I have no idea what I actually want to do. #drawing...

#math

Daeja S.’s Avatar
Daeja S. Mar 19, 2018 381 views

How do I follow my passions with parents who don't support them?

O.k so I love drawing, the marijuana industry, and farming to my CORE! I wanna learn more about them and make a career around it but my parent won't support me if I do these things. Should I study them in secret or just do it anyway? #drawing #art #marijuana #agriculture #parenting...

#student-affairs

AJ C.’s Avatar
AJ C. Jan 22, 2018 319 views

How long would it take to hone your drawing skills?

Hi! I'm a female 16-year-old 11th grader, and I have a big interest in character/concept designing for cartoons/videogames. How long does it usually take to master and be confident in drawing human figures and landscapes? And how difficult is it to create a new and creative concept? What...

#character-design #drawing #concept-design #video-games #cartoons #art

Fathima M.’s Avatar
Fathima M. Jan 17, 2018 296 views

How do I blend visual art and writing skill with my biotechnology degree for a career?

Ever since I was a kid, I was constantly stuck between wanting to be an artist, a writer, or a scientist. There must be some way to have all these things in my life, but I'm not really sure since I want to be a microbiologist or parasitologist. #biology #biotechnology #molecular-biology...

#writer #painting #drawing-and-painting #wildlife-biology #cell-biology #marine-biology #evolutionary-biology #drawing

Lexi E.’s Avatar
Lexi E. Nov 21, 2017 424 views

What can I do to improve my drawings?

I want to be a tattoo artist. Plus I think it's a good job to work in and I know a lot of people in my family who have tattoo shops. #tattoo-artist #tattoos #art...

#drawing

Cambria R.’s Avatar
Cambria R. Nov 30, 2017 404 views

What does it take to become an artist?

I really like #drawing and I'm really good at it too. #artist #artists #art...

#drawing-skills

Angel R.’s Avatar
Angel R. May 02, 2016 554 views

How do I improve as an artist so that I can use art to make a living?

I'd love to be an artist and am curious to know what steps I need to take to make art my profession. #art #drawing #fine-art #career...

Rita V.’s Avatar
Rita V. Sep 28, 2017 375 views

If you want to work with animation and developing a cartoon TV show do you have to take different art classes that require you to draw realistically?

My dream is to have my own cartoon show one day but I am only capable of drawing cartoons, I struggle when my teachers assigns me to draw realistically. #animation #cartooning #tvshow #television #artist...

#drawing

Chandni  M.’s Avatar
Chandni M. May 24, 2016 2361 views
Rita O.’s Avatar
Rita O. May 19, 2016 608 views

What is the best advice that you have for an animation student?

I come from a very strong fine arts background, but I'm about to transfer into a school for an animation/illustration major! I don't have much experience except for a lot of drawing experience and one 3D modeling class. #animation #drawing #3d-animation #computer-animation #illustration...

#character-animation

Htet Htet A.’s Avatar
Htet Htet A. May 30, 2017 1249 views

I am interested in drawing. What collage should I go? What career should I follow?

I would appreciate suggestions for my better future. I draw most days. I would like to know about careers in drawing. #art #design #artist...

#drawing

claudia A.’s Avatar
claudia A. May 27, 2017 527 views

what subjects should i take to be able to study interior design and fashion design and chef

Im have subject choices coming soon and im not sure what to take #fashion #design #cooking #studies...

#drawing

shradha D.’s Avatar
shradha D. Jun 24, 2016 610 views
shilpa J.’s Avatar
shilpa J. Jun 24, 2016 548 views
Andrew P.’s Avatar
Andrew P. May 27, 2016 1345 views

How easy is it to get into the art industry.

I have always loved art and plan to pursue a career in that field after college. #art #drawing #painting...

#illustration

John  E.’s Avatar
John E. May 25, 2016 606 views

what do graphic desginers do

I love to draw and create ideas. I'm asking this question because I want to be an graphic designer #computer #graphic-design #creative #drawing #photoshop...

#adobe