Career Questions tagged Drawing

Madison’s Avatar
Madison Oct 02 58 views

What is the best entry point for digital illustration and mastering adobe?

I mainly draw and paint, but I have not learned how to draw digitally and I would love to.

Nadine’s Avatar
Nadine Jul 03 138 views

Is Graphic Design the career for me?

Next year I'm planning to get a certificate in Graphic Design. Problem is I'm not creative or artistic. I really love art. I'm thinking of teaching myself to draw ect. I struggle to think outside the box and scared I will fail next year. I wonder if studying further is necessary and should I...

Nin’s Avatar
Nin Jun 28 118 views

Portfolio Help

How do I develop a collection of my own art to showcase in a portfolio? I am trying to get into the drawing/painting program at my school, but I'm not sure what type of work to put into my portfolio.

Deniquwa’s Avatar
Deniquwa May 21 155 views

Any daily drawing tips or lessons?

Im trying to get back in to drawing. Is there any free Drawing lesson or programs I can learn from?

takiya’s Avatar
takiya May 13 173 views

if my strengths are braiding and doing nails and my hobbies are drawing and art ,what types of careers or industries might best fit me

I would love to start my own business

richard’s Avatar
richard May 09 153 views

I am a new artiest and I was wondering how I could get started in the field of art?

i have been basic drawings of cartoons. But I want to expand my horizon and learn how to get better drawings and end results out side of just practice.

Callel’s Avatar
Callel Mar 21 207 views

How do I get better at drawing bodies for my works of art?

what would be the best way to go about designing bodies for my art, would i need to study anatomy or would i just need basic skills to draw body designs?

Sharon’s Avatar
Sharon Sep 29, 2021 481 views

How many hours do Fine Artists work on an average?

I like #drawing #design #artist #art #animation

zile’s Avatar
zile Sep 28, 2021 228 views

How to become a better artist?

Beginner just started drawing #artist #art #drawing

Laila’s Avatar
Laila Jun 18, 2021 316 views

Is it strange to have such diverse career goals? How do I go about wanting to do something with art, being a 911 operator, and being an elementary school teacher?

During my 12 years of school, I was "encouraged" to go to college, but it was more like manipulation. It was more like a life or death situation when it came to the topic of college, which essentially drove me away from wanting anything from it. During high school, I wanted to do more with art,...

Kenth’s Avatar
Kenth Apr 08, 2021 439 views

Im burnt out and out of ideas

it started like around 3 weeks after I did some drawing spree, when I draw something I never finish it I got easily burnt out and when I tried going back to that art I began losing interest in it , maybe its because I draw too much for straight 2 weeks? Should I rest for at least a month or...

KARMA’s Avatar
KARMA Feb 28, 2021 199 views

What have your experiences been like on CareerVillage?

I'm an independent artist looking for connections and folks to share their own stories and experiences with me...
I'm also looking for funding and grants to start any type of business based on fashion and visual art.
#drawing

An Awesome Student’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Jan 18, 2021 205 views

How do you learn to draw cute pictures?

Hello! I'm Ms. Stoelinga at the International Community School. My 2nd graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance!

#drawing

An Awesome Student’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Jan 18, 2021 394 views

How many years does it take to become an artist? Do I need more skills than drawing?

I'm Ms. Balint at the International Community School. My 2nd graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance!

#artist #art #drawing

Grace’s Avatar
Grace Dec 10, 2020 272 views

What kind of business career opportunities are there animation studios?

Hi all! I'm a graduating college next spring with a degree in business-marketing. I'm looking into a career that marries my business degree with industries that I am passionate about like animation (think DreamWorks, Pixar, Disney, Japanese animation). I don't have the artistic technical skills...

Rodolfo’s Avatar
Rodolfo Dec 01, 2020 812 views

Am I too late to start a career in Concept Art?

Hello, I was recently let go from my job in the aviation industry due to the Covid-19 crisis. I am now 31 years old and currently looking for a different career path. I always had a passion for drawing and concept art in general, and I used to practice as a hobby but I never made a career out...

Thomas’s Avatar
Thomas Nov 09, 2020 221 views

How Steps Are There?

I’m An Artist Of Some What, And I Want To Know What Will It Take To Achieve That Goal, And If There Is Any Possible Feedback From Others #artist #illustrator #drawing #details

Aisha’s Avatar
Aisha May 01, 2019 328 views

How much learning does it take to be a good drawer?

#draw #drawing #artist #picture #animation

jihye’s Avatar
jihye Mar 11, 2019 369 views

How can I introduce Periodic Table more curious and fun in an artistic way?

#art #exhibition #design #drawing #science #media-art #sciencemuseum #sciencecenter #chemistry #creative #video

Kevin’s Avatar
Kevin Jan 24, 2019 457 views

How can going to collage benefit me going into a career in digital design?

I am skilled in many different forms of art such as painting, drawing, sculpting, and digital designing. I'm still on the fence about going to collage, I don't if I would be wasting my time and money going to collage or should I start working now. #college #design #art #graphic-design...

Daniela’s Avatar
Daniela Nov 14, 2018 453 views

I am in the 11th grade, and I still dont have a clear vision of what I want to do in life, however I've always loved watch animators do their job, so I've become interested. Whats the best thing about being an animator?

As a child I grew wanting to learn how to draw, but never really got the chance, however at the start of my sophomore year this career started to become very interesting to me, so I would love to follow up more of this year, since I have learning how design characters. #animator #art #design...

O'shea’s Avatar
O'shea Apr 11, 2018 571 views

How to start a career in Art?

What is the best way to start a career in Art? Being able to make out is one thing but getting artwork out there and to be noticed and recognized for any possible career possibilities. I am trying to be a official recognized artist and I'm working on trying to have my own unique style. I focus...

Keelin’s Avatar
Keelin Apr 06, 2018 559 views

what should I go to college for ?

I really like drawing and i also really like math but I have no idea what I actually want to do. #drawing #math

Daeja’s Avatar
Daeja Mar 19, 2018 653 views

How do I follow my passions with parents who don't support them?

O.k so I love drawing, the marijuana industry, and farming to my CORE! I wanna learn more about them and make a career around it but my parent won't support me if I do these things. Should I study them in secret or just do it anyway? #drawing #art #marijuana #agriculture #parenting...

AJ’s Avatar
AJ Jan 22, 2018 463 views

How long would it take to hone your drawing skills?

Hi! I'm a female 16-year-old 11th grader, and I have a big interest in character/concept designing for cartoons/videogames. How long does it usually take to master and be confident in drawing human figures and landscapes? And how difficult is it to create a new and creative concept? What...

Fathima’s Avatar
Fathima Jan 17, 2018 495 views

How do I blend visual art and writing skill with my biotechnology degree for a career?

Ever since I was a kid, I was constantly stuck between wanting to be an artist, a writer, or a scientist. There must be some way to have all these things in my life, but I'm not really sure since I want to be a microbiologist or parasitologist. #biology #biotechnology #molecular-biology...

Cambria’s Avatar
Cambria Nov 30, 2017 628 views

What does it take to become an artist?

I really like #drawing and I'm really good at it too. #artist #artists #art #drawing-skills

Lexi’s Avatar
Lexi Nov 21, 2017 590 views

What can I do to improve my drawings?

I want to be a tattoo artist. Plus I think it's a good job to work in and I know a lot of people in my family who have tattoo shops. #tattoo-artist #tattoos #art #drawing

Rita’s Avatar
Rita Sep 28, 2017 556 views

If you want to work with animation and developing a cartoon TV show do you have to take different art classes that require you to draw realistically?

My dream is to have my own cartoon show one day but I am only capable of drawing cartoons, I struggle when my teachers assigns me to draw realistically. #animation #cartooning #tvshow #television #artist #drawing

Htet Htet’s Avatar
Htet Htet May 30, 2017 2277 views

I am interested in drawing. What collage should I go? What career should I follow?

I would appreciate suggestions for my better future. I draw most days. I would like to know about careers in drawing. #art #design #artist #drawing