Career Questions tagged Drawing

Aisha C.’s Avatar
Aisha C. May 01 56 views
Kevin H.’s Avatar
Kevin H. Jan 24 136 views

How can going to collage benefit me going into a career in digital design?

I am skilled in many different forms of art such as painting, drawing, sculpting, and digital designing. I'm still on the fence about going to collage, I don't if I would be wasting my time and money going to collage or should I start working now. #college #design #art #graphic-design...

#technology #drawing #painting

Daniela H.’s Avatar
Daniela H. Nov 14, 2018 150 views

I am in the 11th grade, and I still dont have a clear vision of what I want to do in life, however I've always loved watch animators do their job, so I've become interested. Whats the best thing about being an animator?

As a child I grew wanting to learn how to draw, but never really got the chance, however at the start of my sophomore year this career started to become very interesting to me, so I would love to follow up more of this year, since I have learning how design characters. #animator #art #design...

#graphic-design #drawing #cartoon

O'shea J.’s Avatar
O'shea J. Apr 11, 2018 231 views

How to start a career in Art?

What is the best way to start a career in Art? Being able to make out is one thing but getting artwork out there and to be noticed and recognized for any possible career possibilities. I am trying to be a official recognized artist and I'm working on trying to have my own unique style. I focus...

#art #drawing #digital-art #artist

Keelin W.’s Avatar
Keelin W. Apr 06, 2018 267 views

what should I go to college for ?

I really like drawing and i also really like math but I have no idea what I actually want to do. #drawing...

#math

Daeja S.’s Avatar
Daeja S. Mar 19, 2018 251 views

How do I follow my passions with parents who don't support them?

O.k so I love drawing, the marijuana industry, and farming to my CORE! I wanna learn more about them and make a career around it but my parent won't support me if I do these things. Should I study them in secret or just do it anyway? #drawing #art #marijuana #agriculture #parenting...

#student-affairs

AJ C.’s Avatar
AJ C. Jan 22, 2018 227 views

How long would it take to hone your drawing skills?

Hi! I'm a female 16-year-old 11th grader, and I have a big interest in character/concept designing for cartoons/videogames. How long does it usually take to master and be confident in drawing human figures and landscapes? And how difficult is it to create a new and creative concept? What...

#art #character-design #video-games #cartoons #drawing #concept-design

Fathima M.’s Avatar
Fathima M. Jan 17, 2018 180 views

How do I blend visual art and writing skill with my biotechnology degree for a career?

Ever since I was a kid, I was constantly stuck between wanting to be an artist, a writer, or a scientist. There must be some way to have all these things in my life, but I'm not really sure since I want to be a microbiologist or parasitologist. #biology #biotechnology #molecular-biology...

#cell-biology #marine-biology #drawing-and-painting #evolutionary-biology #writer #wildlife-biology #drawing #painting

Lexi E.’s Avatar
Lexi E. Nov 21, 2017 282 views

What can I do to improve my drawings?

I want to be a tattoo artist. Plus I think it's a good job to work in and I know a lot of people in my family who have tattoo shops. #tattoo-artist #tattoos #art...

#drawing

Cambria R.’s Avatar
Cambria R. Nov 30, 2017 299 views

What does it take to become an artist?

I really like #drawing and I'm really good at it too. #artist #artists #art...

#drawing-skills

Angel R.’s Avatar
Angel R. May 02, 2016 443 views

How do I improve as an artist so that I can use art to make a living?

I'd love to be an artist and am curious to know what steps I need to take to make art my profession. #art #drawing #fine-art #career...

Rita V.’s Avatar
Rita V. Sep 28, 2017 248 views

If you want to work with animation and developing a cartoon TV show do you have to take different art classes that require you to draw realistically?

My dream is to have my own cartoon show one day but I am only capable of drawing cartoons, I struggle when my teachers assigns me to draw realistically. #animation #cartooning #tvshow #television #artist...

#drawing

Chandni  M.’s Avatar
Chandni M. May 24, 2016 2067 views

How do you know what career you want?

I'm a bit unsure what to do after college. How do you decide what your path should be? #business #marketing #fashion #design #photography #advertising #drawing...

#undecided

Rita O.’s Avatar
Rita O. May 19, 2016 493 views

What is the best advice that you have for an animation student?

I come from a very strong fine arts background, but I'm about to transfer into a school for an animation/illustration major! I don't have much experience except for a lot of drawing experience and one 3D modeling class. #animation #drawing #3d-animation #computer-animation #illustration...

#character-animation

Htet Htet A.’s Avatar
Htet Htet A. May 30, 2017 620 views

I am interested in drawing. What collage should I go? What career should I follow?

I would appreciate suggestions for my better future. I draw most days. I would like to know about careers in drawing. #art #design #artist...

#drawing

claudia A.’s Avatar
claudia A. May 27, 2017 438 views

what subjects should i take to be able to study interior design and fashion design and chef

Im have subject choices coming soon and im not sure what to take #fashion #design #cooking #studies...

#drawing

shradha D.’s Avatar
shradha D. Jun 24, 2016 516 views

do i have to brush up my drawing skills to become an architecture?

I want to become an architect but my drawing skills are not up to the mark,what do I do? #design #architect #interior #drawing...

#drawing-skills

shilpa J.’s Avatar
shilpa J. Jun 24, 2016 456 views

am pursuing my studies in fashion designing,is there a higher level course in this field?

I want to set up my own business in fashion designing...what are best career choices available? #business #fashion #design #arts...

#drawing

Tanu R.’s Avatar
Tanu R. Jun 24, 2016 1036 views

I want to pursue a career in painting., what is the average pay if i work in any Firm.

Am an aspiring painter and want to get into it professionally. #marketing #advertising #drawing #painting #web-marketing #drawing-and-painting...

#firmware

Andrew P.’s Avatar
Andrew P. May 27, 2016 1111 views

How easy is it to get into the art industry.

I have always loved art and plan to pursue a career in that field after college. #art #drawing #painting...

#illustration

John  E.’s Avatar
John E. May 25, 2016 495 views

what do graphic desginers do

I love to draw and create ideas. I'm asking this question because I want to be an graphic designer #computer #graphic-design #creative #drawing #photoshop...

#adobe

Sylvia H.’s Avatar
Sylvia H. May 17, 2016 562 views

What should I do if I can't make it to Art college after all?

I'm trying to go to NHIA this fall for a superior education in the Arts, but there's a good chance I won't be able to make it for financial reasons. I'm already accepted, and they've already given me a large scholarship, but it's just not quite enough yet. I don't think you can learn as much...

#art #drawing #painting #life

Rachel B.’s Avatar
Rachel B. May 14, 2016 591 views

What are some good tips for finding a career in illustration?

I am very excited to be going to college soon for my bachelors degree in fine arts with an illustration major. I am doing well in school and have had many people say that I should have chosen a different major that will be easier to find a job in. It would be amazing to have a carrier doing...

#graphic-design #drawing #illustrator #art-school

namitha C.’s Avatar
namitha C. May 03, 2016 443 views

What are the qualifications required to become a fashion designer?

I'm very good in fashion designing, and also i an very good in drawing can i make use of my talent in the filed of fashion designing? #fashion #artist #educators #drawing...

#designing

C'Asia M.’s Avatar
C'Asia M. Apr 03, 2014 607 views

What steps does a person have to take to become apart of the manga business?

I am extrmely intrested in manga and anime and I was curious about the steps I might have to follow to become apart of that business #writing #drawing #translation...

#japanese

Sienna R.’s Avatar
Sienna R. Mar 11, 2014 961 views

Is fashion design a part of the art industry?

I want to know this because I love fashion design and I also love art. So, I am considering to make a career out of both of them. #art #fashion #artist #fashion-design #drawing #painting...

#sketching

Sienna R.’s Avatar
Sienna R. Mar 05, 2014 960 views

How many free-lance opportunities can a painter get?

I very much enjoy painting and sketching and it is something that I would love to do on the side free-lancing. Painting is a way that I can truly express myself. #art #artist #drawing...

#painting