Career Questions tagged Freelance

MJ Z.’s Avatar
MJ Z. Mar 29 343 views

Part time jobs for freshmen CS student?

What type of freelancing or part time jobs should I do while being a student and also want to earn money? st student-development student computer programmer freelance computerScience WebDeveloper android ios...

technology

Morgan L.’s Avatar
Morgan L. Oct 23, 2020 188 views

What is involved with running your own business? Is it the right option for me?

I'm a 12th grader looking to choose between the arts and sciences for her career, and one option I've been introduced to is freelance work as an artist, or being a small business owner. Is it really as glamorous as it sounds? How long does it take? Is it worth the potential risk?...

career-counseling smallbuisiness art freelance

Jerome M.’s Avatar
Jerome M. Jul 09, 2018 538 views

How do I become a freelance graphic designer?

-How to promote my name? Art, Creative Expression, and Advertisement graphic-design...

freelance

emanuel V.’s Avatar
emanuel V. Apr 24, 2018 395 views

Is it better to work in an industry or as a freelancer?

I plan to do 2D and 3D animation as a career and I heard it was a pretty unstable job which worries me a lot since I want to help my parents financially as soon as possible. I also worry about it for my own good if it will be enough to support me as well financially. freelance animation...

stable-job

Mary R.’s Avatar
Mary R. Jan 22, 2018 434 views

What is involved in becoming a freelance editor?

I love writing, and I enjoy helping others make their writing better as well, so when I heard a talk on freelance editing, I thought "This sounds like something I could do!" However, although I feel confident that I could do the actual editing part, I don't know much about how I would get...

writing-and-editing writing editing freelance

Pam M.’s Avatar
Pam M. Jan 26, 2017 677 views

Tips for learning graphic design software?

How have you made use of your free time to learn design software in order to practice your skills and apply them to your education/profession? software design graphic-design freelance adobe-creative-suite personal-development...

career-details

W. C. Y.’s Avatar
W. C. Y. Apr 02, 2017 580 views

Regarding freelance jobs

Hi! Is it hard for university students to find a freelance job? What are the freelance jobs that many university students work on it? thanks!...

freelance

Kelly L.’s Avatar
Kelly L. Feb 24, 2017 619 views

What specific factors affect the chance of a freelance illustrator getting a job offer from a client?

I understand that freelancers have to manage their own money, time, daily schedule, as well as their marketing, and various other things. Because of this, I would like to know the specific actions taken by a **freelance illustrator** (who is looking to get an offer from a client in any...

freelancer illustrator freelance digital-illustration art-and-illustration digital-art illustration

Amelia M.’s Avatar
Amelia M. Feb 08, 2017 718 views

To be an event planner, should I work for an event planning business or directly with a certain company that would use my services?

I'm a senior in high school and I'm looking into event planning as a potential career path. I have taken multiple business, marketing, and economics classes, and plan on pursuing something similar in college. Socializing, organization, and problem management are strengths of mine and event...

event-management freelance business event-planning corporate-events

damodar sri dinesh R.’s Avatar
damodar sri dinesh R. Jul 07, 2016 828 views

Most of the teenagers have confusion while choosing their career path after high school.

Is there a better way to sort out many of the teenagers confusion, by letting them known about which areas they are good at and at which areas they are going to excel? This will give them a clear view about their future. engineering medicine law architecture high-school arts politics...

freelancer freelance

Jeremy C.’s Avatar
Jeremy C. May 16, 2016 820 views

Which is better, large market studios or small market freelance work?

As a soon to be graduate is it better to jump straight into large market areas or begin smaller as a freelance designer. I am curious as to whether it would be more beneficial to start out small, in a local area close to home right out of college, to grow as a designer or if it is reasonable to...

freelance visual-design visual-studio multimedia design graphics web-design digital-media