Career Questions tagged Programmer

Bryson H.’s Avatar
Bryson H. Oct 19 41 views

What advice would you give to someone considering being a programer?

I am a sophomore in high school, who is taking college courses for programming right now from a local college. I have been interested in coding since 8th grade and now I feel like that is what my future will be. college college-major tech technology # computer computer computer-science...

programming programmer program computer-software

MJ Z.’s Avatar
MJ Z. Mar 29 323 views

Part time jobs for freshmen CS student?

What type of freelancing or part time jobs should I do while being a student and also want to earn money? st student-development student computer programmer freelance computerscience webdeveloper android ios...

technology

Darrion H.’s Avatar
Darrion H. Oct 02, 2020 115 views
Dayalis P.’s Avatar
Dayalis P. Nov 08, 2019 248 views

What is Semantic HTML?

#definition#technology programming programmer computer...

tech

Manoj N.’s Avatar
Manoj N. Mar 07, 2019 349 views

Is it easy to learn R language and python

I need to learn R language and python tech coding programming...

programmer

Erika T.’s Avatar
Erika T. Aug 18, 2018 422 views

How hard is it to be a video game programmer?

Hello. I'm an 8th grade student from South Floyd Elementary School in a VIL STEM camp and I would like to know how hard it is to make a full video game. I've practiced by making simple "character walk" game but I wanna know how to make a full 3d game like "Mario Odyssey" or "Overwatch"....

video-game-design gaming programmer tech video-games

Javian M.’s Avatar
Javian M. Jul 08, 2018 394 views

What programming languages and skills should I focus on to be a successful programmer.

I am going into my junior year in college and I have decided I want to become a programmer. I am just very nervous because I am not sure what kind of languages and skills I should focus on to be successful in the field. If anyone is a programmer could we exchange email addresses, so I can learn...

computer programmer

Yingyi Z.’s Avatar
Yingyi Z. Apr 01, 2018 558 views

What are some possible job position with CS degree?

Hello, I am going to CS major. I wonder what are some job positions with a CS degree. What is annual salary for those jobs? Is it easy to find those job? How should I apply for a job? Does the company I worked for matter? What are some great quality of a company I should look for?...

women-in-stem programmer software-engineering computer-science women-in-tech

Jay S.’s Avatar
Jay S. Oct 31, 2016 554 views

What is the day in the life of a programmer about.

I am looking at Engineering and have not been too involved with the programming end. Mostly the mechanical part. engineering mechanical-engineering mechanical...

programmer

xinhao Z.’s Avatar
xinhao Z. Jun 22, 2016 441 views

What kind of software should I focus on?

Hi, my name is Harris. I'm planning to become a programmer, and for it I start study computer engineering by myself. So that I wonder what kind of software I should learn first, like AE, JAVA etc. Thanks in advance for any help!...

programmer

Stephanie A.’s Avatar
Stephanie A. Jun 22, 2016 587 views

What are steps for me to take to be come Programmer?

Hi, i'm High school student I been here for 6 months in U.S. I found programming interesting. I am from Guatemala but in my country is difficult to achieve this, and I would like some help to achieve this goal. Would love any help or advice! technology programming programmer...

google

sakar D.’s Avatar
sakar D. May 30, 2016 719 views

Can I get a Computer related jobs without out a degree?

Many of my friends have dropped out of a college, and started doing an IT project or temporary job. I was wondering will that help them in their long-term career. engineer computer undergraduate...

programmer

Javonte S.’s Avatar
Javonte S. May 24, 2016 609 views

Do you have to go to school to code?

My brother told me they taught him how to code in college. Do we have to go to college to learn how to code?...

programmer

Lisa P.’s Avatar
Lisa P. May 21, 2016 1162 views

ACROSS ALL FIELDS Why do you love your job?

Many people hate their jobs, almost everyone longs for weekends, I get that. But what got you into your profession in the first place? What did you study in college and how did that effect your career? And why do you love your job? Is it working with people? Being creative? The high pay? All...

design architecture programmer engineer doctor teacher fashion finance

Adrian A.’s Avatar
Adrian A. May 19, 2016 880 views

How To Be A Leader as A Programmer

As someone who is a natural born leader and likes to be in a position where I can mentor/lead I would like to have a leadership at in my future career. But I understands that right out of college I will be more of a worker than a leader to gain experience so that I can be a great leader in the...

leadership programmer tech computer-science management

Jonathan S.’s Avatar
Jonathan S. May 11, 2016 525 views

What highschool to go to

Because I don't know the best high school that can teach me this....

programmer

Sairam M.’s Avatar
Sairam M. May 09, 2016 821 views

How can I become a good programmar?

Hi, I am sairam. I have an goal to be good programmar engineering programming programmer...

experts

David M.’s Avatar
David M. May 04, 2016 785 views

What are the chances of being a successful freelance Computer scientist?

I'm studying computer science and I want to know my options when i graduate computer-science software programmer...

computer-programmer