Career Questions tagged Programmer

Brayden B.’s Avatar
Brayden B. Apr 28 96 views

What is the best way to meet other programmers and learn from them?

Are there any groups I can join or websites I can go to and find others to teach or learn from?

Brayden B.’s Avatar
Brayden B. Apr 28 117 views
Bryson H.’s Avatar
Bryson H. Oct 19, 2021 243 views

What advice would you give to someone considering being a programer?

I am a sophomore in high school, who is taking college courses for programming right now from a local college. I have been interested in coding since 8th grade and now I feel like that is what my future will be. #college #college-major #tech #technology # #computer #computer #computer-science...

MJ Z.’s Avatar
MJ Z. Mar 29, 2021 449 views

Part time jobs for freshmen CS student?

What type of freelancing or part time jobs should I do while being a student and also want to earn money?

#st #student-development #student #computer #programmer #freelance #computerScience #WebDeveloper #android #ios #technology

Darrion H.’s Avatar
Darrion H. Oct 02, 2020 165 views

What Colleges can I go to Tennessee for car engineering?

I like cars and I wanna know a lot about them #programmer

Dayalis P.’s Avatar
Dayalis P. Nov 08, 2019 446 views
Dayalis P.’s Avatar
Dayalis P. Nov 08, 2019 399 views

What is Semantic HTML?

#definition#technology #programming #programmer #computer #tech

Manoj N.’s Avatar
Manoj N. Mar 07, 2019 447 views

Is it easy to learn R language and python

I need to learn R language and python #tech #coding #programming #programmer

Erika T.’s Avatar
Erika T. Aug 18, 2018 513 views

How hard is it to be a video game programmer?

Hello. I'm an 8th grade student from South Floyd Elementary School in a VIL STEM camp and I would like to know how hard it is to make a full video game. I've practiced by making simple "character walk" game but I wanna know how to make a full 3d game like "Mario Odyssey" or "Overwatch"....

Javian M.’s Avatar
Javian M. Jul 08, 2018 452 views

What programming languages and skills should I focus on to be a successful programmer.

I am going into my junior year in college and I have decided I want to become a programmer. I am just very nervous because I am not sure what kind of languages and skills I should focus on to be successful in the field. If anyone is a programmer could we exchange email addresses, so I can learn...

Yingyi Z.’s Avatar
Yingyi Z. Apr 01, 2018 663 views

What are some possible job position with CS degree?

Hello, I am going to CS major. I wonder what are some job positions with a CS degree. What is annual salary for those jobs? Is it easy to find those job? How should I apply for a job? Does the company I worked for matter? What are some great quality of a company I should look for?...

Jay S.’s Avatar
Jay S. Oct 31, 2016 618 views

What is the day in the life of a programmer about.

I am looking at Engineering and have not been too involved with the programming end. Mostly the mechanical part. #engineering #mechanical-engineering #mechanical #programmer

Ramya R.’s Avatar
Ramya R. Oct 29, 2016 761 views

What programming languages should an Electrical and Computer Engineering student pick up during college?

Most jobs require employees to have some knowledge regarding programming languages. What sort of languages are 'in' now? #computer-science #computer-software #computer #programming #computer-programming #japan #coding #programmer

xinhao Z.’s Avatar
xinhao Z. Jun 22, 2016 499 views

What kind of software should I focus on?

Hi, my name is Harris. I'm planning to become a programmer, and for it I start study computer engineering by myself. So that I wonder what kind of software I should learn first, like AE, JAVA etc.

Thanks in advance for any help! #programmer

Stephanie A.’s Avatar
Stephanie A. Jun 22, 2016 665 views

What are steps for me to take to be come Programmer?

Hi, i'm High school student I been here for 6 months in U.S. I found programming interesting. I am from Guatemala but in my country is difficult to achieve this, and I would like some help to achieve this goal.
Would love any help or advice!
#technology #programming #programmer #google

Blessed Joshua  G.’s Avatar
Blessed Joshua G. Jun 02, 2016 1430 views
sakar D.’s Avatar
sakar D. May 30, 2016 774 views

Can I get a Computer related jobs without out a degree?

Many of my friends have dropped out of a college, and started doing an IT project or temporary job. I was wondering will that help them in their long-term career. #engineer #computer #undergraduate #programmer

Javonte S.’s Avatar
Javonte S. May 24, 2016 671 views

Do you have to go to school to code?

My brother told me they taught him how to code in college. Do we have to go to college to learn how to code? #programmer

Lisa P.’s Avatar
Lisa P. May 21, 2016 1235 views

ACROSS ALL FIELDS Why do you love your job?

Many people hate their jobs, almost everyone longs for weekends, I get that. But what got you into your profession in the first place? What did you study in college and how did that effect your career? And why do you love your job? Is it working with people? Being creative? The high pay? All...

Adrian A.’s Avatar
Adrian A. May 19, 2016 977 views

How To Be A Leader as A Programmer

As someone who is a natural born leader and likes to be in a position where I can mentor/lead I would like to have a leadership at in my future career. But I understands that right out of college I will be more of a worker than a leader to gain experience so that I can be a great leader in the...