Career Questions tagged Programmer

Manoj N.’s Avatar
Manoj N. Mar 07 91 views

Is it easy to learn R language and python

I need to learn R language and python #tech #coding #programming...

#programmer

Erika T.’s Avatar
Erika T. Aug 18, 2018 188 views

How hard is it to be a video game programmer?

Hello. I'm an 8th grade student from South Floyd Elementary School in a VIL STEM camp and I would like to know how hard it is to make a full video game. I've practiced by making simple "character walk" game but I wanna know how to make a full 3d game like "Mario Odyssey" or "Overwatch"....

#video-games #programmer #tech #gaming #video-game-design

Jordan M.’s Avatar
Jordan M. Aug 16, 2018 155 views
Javian M.’s Avatar
Javian M. Jul 08, 2018 208 views

What programming languages and skills should I focus on to be a successful programmer.

I am going into my junior year in college and I have decided I want to become a programmer. I am just very nervous because I am not sure what kind of languages and skills I should focus on to be successful in the field. If anyone is a programmer could we exchange email addresses, so I can learn...

#programmer #computer

Yingyi Z.’s Avatar
Yingyi Z. Apr 01, 2018 276 views

What are some possible job position with CS degree?

Hello, I am going to CS major. I wonder what are some job positions with a CS degree. What is annual salary for those jobs? Is it easy to find those job? How should I apply for a job? Does the company I worked for matter? What are some great quality of a company I should look for?...

#women-in-stem #programmer #women-in-tech #software-engineering #computer-science

Jay S.’s Avatar
Jay S. Oct 31, 2016 396 views

What is the day in the life of a programmer about.

I am looking at Engineering and have not been too involved with the programming end. Mostly the mechanical part. #engineering #mechanical-engineering #mechanical...

#programmer

Ramya R.’s Avatar
Ramya R. Oct 29, 2016 482 views
xinhao Z.’s Avatar
xinhao Z. Jun 22, 2016 297 views

What kind of software should I focus on?

Hi, my name is Harris. I'm planning to become a programmer, and for it I start study computer engineering by myself. So that I wonder what kind of software I should learn first, like AE, JAVA etc. Thanks in advance for any help!...

#programmer

Stephanie A.’s Avatar
Stephanie A. Jun 22, 2016 392 views

What are steps for me to take to be come Programmer?

Hi, i'm High school student I been here for 6 months in U.S. I found programming interesting. I am from Guatemala but in my country is difficult to achieve this, and I would like some help to achieve this goal. Would love any help or advice! #technology #programming #programmer...

#google

sakar D.’s Avatar
sakar D. May 30, 2016 526 views

Can I get a Computer related jobs without out a degree?

Many of my friends have dropped out of a college, and started doing an IT project or temporary job. I was wondering will that help them in their long-term career. #engineer #computer #undergraduate...

#programmer

Javonte S.’s Avatar
Javonte S. May 24, 2016 410 views

Do you have to go to school to code?

My brother told me they taught him how to code in college. Do we have to go to college to learn how to code?...

#programmer

Lisa P.’s Avatar
Lisa P. May 21, 2016 803 views

ACROSS ALL FIELDS Why do you love your job?

Many people hate their jobs, almost everyone longs for weekends, I get that. But what got you into your profession in the first place? What did you study in college and how did that effect your career? And why do you love your job? Is it working with people? Being creative? The high pay? All...

#teacher #doctor #programmer #finance #engineer #design #fashion #architecture

Adrian A.’s Avatar
Adrian A. May 19, 2016 618 views

How To Be A Leader as A Programmer

As someone who is a natural born leader and likes to be in a position where I can mentor/lead I would like to have a leadership at in my future career. But I understands that right out of college I will be more of a worker than a leader to gain experience so that I can be a great leader in the...

#management #tech #leadership #programmer #computer-science

Jonathan S.’s Avatar
Jonathan S. May 11, 2016 392 views

What highschool to go to

Because I don't know the best high school that can teach me this....

#programmer

Sairam M.’s Avatar
Sairam M. May 09, 2016 577 views

How can I become a good programmar?

Hi, I am sairam. I have an goal to be good programmar #engineering #programming #programmer...

#experts

David M.’s Avatar
David M. May 04, 2016 542 views

What are the chances of being a successful freelance Computer scientist?

I'm studying computer science and I want to know my options when i graduate #computer-science #software #programmer...

#computer-programmer

Sairam M.’s Avatar
Sairam M. May 02, 2016 381 views

I am interested in programmar

What is the maximum salary in this profession #engineers #programmer...

#experts

Sairam M.’s Avatar
Sairam M. May 02, 2016 781 views

What do you mean by coding how to make it

i should be a programmar at the age of 17 #coding...

#programmer

Sairam M.’s Avatar
Sairam M. Apr 27, 2016 489 views

I want yo become a programmar

Because i like to become a programmar #software...

#programmer

Furqan M.’s Avatar
Furqan M. May 27, 2015 819 views

What are the steps I should take to become a video game programmer?

Hi im Furqan i'm in the 10th grade and I attend Hudson High School of Learning Technology. I want to know the steps and helpful tips like summer jobs and etc. please help. #programming #careers #video-games #programmer #games...

#video

Ammar S.’s Avatar
Ammar S. Mar 19, 2015 939 views

How to be game programmer?

I'm interested in becoming a video game programmer and aimed to work at the Square Enix Japan one day. But I don't really know what should I do for my first step. I'm doing Pharmacy course for my Diploma right now and it was the biggest mistake I've ever done. So I planned to finish my diploma...

#programmer #game #video #video-game-design

Erin M.’s Avatar
Erin M. Dec 16, 2014 746 views

Is there a way to learn online about how to program an Arduino board?

I am in an internship and my team needs someone to know how to program an Arduino board. I volunteered but I am finding it hard to find any online courses for the arduino. #programmer...

#arduino-programming

Michael V.’s Avatar
Michael V. Oct 02, 2014 2079 views

How I can become a Computer Scientist ?

I'm a student of IT. I ask this question to know the key steps to become a Computer Scientist. #science #computer #engineers #programmer #computer-networking...

#computer-proficient

Yves B.’s Avatar
Yves B. Aug 01, 2014 1623 views

what faculty do i have to follow to become a good programmer?

Hello everybody i have confusion about three faculty . That are computer science; computer science and engineering ; and information technology. I need you to advise me which one i may follow to become a good programmer. #students #engineers #professors...

#programmer

Yash B.’s Avatar
Yash B. Jul 27, 2014 1181 views

I want to join computer industry as a programmer . Is it necessary for me to have skills for more than one programming language to be a successful professional ?

by skills I mean the the complete in and out of the language . Because currently I am learning complete C(including the hardware interaction part) and I feel like if other languages are going to be this deep than it would take me my whole life to learn them . #computer #software #programming...

#programmer #development

Eddie V.’s Avatar
Eddie V. Oct 03, 2013 1854 views

What does one or a few types of typical days look like for you if you're a software engineer?

I know that you write codes but what does it feel like and what do you actually do? Do you just get an email with code you need to write and then you spend all day writing code? Do you get lots of breaks? If there are a few different types of days, please let me know what the types are. I would...

#engineer #programmer #software