Career Questions tagged Program

Erika W.’s Avatar
Erika W. Mar 06, 2018 286 views

Any American universities or programs that do not require taking the SAT?

I am a Canadian high school student interested in applying for school in America. My biggest concern right now is the SAT. #university #architecture #art #sat...

#program

sindhu C.’s Avatar
sindhu C. May 03, 2016 761 views

How do I become a program anchor?

i have completed 10th std in India, and I am interested in anchoring. #program #anchor #media #television #career...

#career-counseling

Tarren B.’s Avatar
Tarren B. Sep 01, 2017 470 views

How do I know I'm in the right program?

How do I know I'm in the right #program in college for my...

#career

Sameeha R.’s Avatar
Sameeha R. Oct 26, 2016 438 views

What is the best and most efficient way of getting an M.D in Pediatrics?

I want to go into the field of Pediatrics and don't know exactly what route to take. I would like to go into a program that will help me reach my goal. Because of that, I want to know whether I should do an accelerated program or not and where would be the best place. Should I be near family or...

#pediatrician #program #accelerated #pediatrics

An C.’s Avatar
An C. May 17, 2016 549 views

What classes are required for people majoring in Computer Science or Computer Programming?

I am majoring in Computer programming and was wondering about the required classes. #college #computer...

#program

Archibald H.’s Avatar
Archibald H. Apr 27, 2016 1618 views

which is best program language ?

I want to learn a program language, which is the best ? c,c plus plus, java,python,c#or vb?...

#program

Alex A.’s Avatar
Alex A. Feb 02, 2016 1356 views

What is the interview like for programming jobs?

Hello My name is Alex and I would like to know how it works...

#program

Justin S.’s Avatar
Justin S. Oct 22, 2015 934 views

What does a mindstorm ev3 do?

I'm a junior in middle school and I'm in robotics and my team and I are building a mind storm ev3. What's its program do? If you could answer my questions that would be great. Thank you. #tech...

#program

Tatiana G.’s Avatar
Tatiana G. Jun 15, 2015 1183 views

What type of program they have for singing vocalist in New York City

I want to ask this question because I really want to get some where with my music and one day be a singer :) #music #art #singer #singing #program...

#performing

Billien  A.’s Avatar
Billien A. Mar 23, 2015 1056 views
Lexy  G.’s Avatar
Lexy G. Feb 27, 2015 719 views

Is it better to do a summer program or apply for an internship?

Hello, My name is Lexy, I am a junior in high school, and I want to go into the medical field. I want to do something this summer in order to get ready for college. I was debating whether to do a summer program or apply for an internship instead, I am searching for some opinions on which is...

#summer #high-school #medicine #program #internship

Alexis F.’s Avatar
Alexis F. Mar 05, 2014 994 views

What are some program/camp recommendations for acting?

I am curious on what classes are out there for young teens to improve their acting skills. (For beginner level actors) #acting #classes #actress #program...

#camp