Career Questions tagged Program

Anil bhattarai B.’s Avatar
Anil bhattarai B. Sep 14 152 views
nathalie C.’s Avatar
nathalie C. Aug 18 99 views
Daniela T.’s Avatar
Daniela T. Jul 22 80 views

What are some programs I can join to learn about the medical field?

I am a junior in high school. I would like to be a pediatrician but would like a program that will teach me important information about college and the medical field. #high-school #program #pediatrician...

#medicalfield

Brittany S.’s Avatar
Brittany S. Jul 18 97 views

How do I choose a psychology graduate track?

I'm a rising college junior majoring in psychology and minoring in criminal justice. When I was researching graduate schools, I found there are many tracks in the psychology graduate programs that I'm interested in. How do I narrow down a single track? #psychology #graduateschool #college...

#professor #mentor #student #program #july20 #tracks #major #programs #degree #ms #colleges

Steven L.’s Avatar
Steven L. Aug 31, 2018 217 views

If I finish my two year vocational program, will I be able to later go to a 4 year program?

Im going to Parkland College in Champaign Illinois currently to be a certified Ford ASSET Technician and get an associates degree in Applied Sciences. After I finish this program, in a few years, will I be able to take that associates degree to a 4 year school and get more education?...

#automotive #program

Muhammad K.’s Avatar
Muhammad K. Aug 30, 2018 207 views

What type of instruments will I be able to use when I become a radiologist.

In my mind, I would think an x-ray machine, MRI machine, and other big and famous instruments. #technology #career...

#program

Erika W.’s Avatar
Erika W. Mar 06, 2018 270 views

Any American universities or programs that do not require taking the SAT?

I am a Canadian high school student interested in applying for school in America. My biggest concern right now is the SAT. #university #architecture #art #sat...

#program

sindhu C.’s Avatar
sindhu C. May 03, 2016 739 views

How do I become a program anchor?

i have completed 10th std in India, and I am interested in anchoring. #program #anchor #media #television #career...

#career-counseling

Tarren B.’s Avatar
Tarren B. Sep 01, 2017 438 views

How do I know I'm in the right program?

How do I know I'm in the right #program in college for my...

#career

Sameeha R.’s Avatar
Sameeha R. Oct 26, 2016 425 views

What is the best and most efficient way of getting an M.D in Pediatrics?

I want to go into the field of Pediatrics and don't know exactly what route to take. I would like to go into a program that will help me reach my goal. Because of that, I want to know whether I should do an accelerated program or not and where would be the best place. Should I be near family or...

#accelerated #pediatrician #pediatrics #program

An C.’s Avatar
An C. May 17, 2016 530 views

What classes are required for people majoring in Computer Science or Computer Programming?

I am majoring in Computer programming and was wondering about the required classes. #college #computer...

#program

Archibald H.’s Avatar
Archibald H. Apr 27, 2016 1586 views

which is best program language ?

I want to learn a program language, which is the best ? c,c plus plus, java,python,c#or vb?...

#program

Alex A.’s Avatar
Alex A. Feb 02, 2016 1336 views

What is the interview like for programming jobs?

Hello My name is Alex and I would like to know how it works...

#program

Justin S.’s Avatar
Justin S. Oct 22, 2015 912 views

What does a mindstorm ev3 do?

I'm a junior in middle school and I'm in robotics and my team and I are building a mind storm ev3. What's its program do? If you could answer my questions that would be great. Thank you. #tech...

#program

Tatiana G.’s Avatar
Tatiana G. Jun 15, 2015 1151 views

What type of program they have for singing vocalist in New York City

I want to ask this question because I really want to get some where with my music and one day be a singer :) #music #art #singer #singing #program...

#performing

Billien  A.’s Avatar
Billien A. Mar 23, 2015 1035 views
Lexy  G.’s Avatar
Lexy G. Feb 27, 2015 698 views

Is it better to do a summer program or apply for an internship?

Hello, My name is Lexy, I am a junior in high school, and I want to go into the medical field. I want to do something this summer in order to get ready for college. I was debating whether to do a summer program or apply for an internship instead, I am searching for some opinions on which is...

#internship #summer #medicine #high-school #program

Alexis F.’s Avatar
Alexis F. Mar 05, 2014 975 views

What are some program/camp recommendations for acting?

I am curious on what classes are out there for young teens to improve their acting skills. (For beginner level actors) #acting #classes #actress #program...

#camp