Career Questions tagged Program

Bryson H.’s Avatar
Bryson H. Oct 19 102 views

What are some drawback of being a computer programmer?

I am a sophomore in high school, who is taking college courses for programming right now from a local college. I have been interested in coding since 8th grade and now I feel like that is what my future will be. computer programming computer-programming computer-software computer-science...

program technology tech microcomputerapplications

Bryson H.’s Avatar
Bryson H. Oct 19 91 views

What are some option I may have for going to college for programming? What options do I have for degrees and different colleges I can go to?

I am a sophomore in high school, who is taking college courses for programming right now from a local college. I have been interested in coding since 8th grade and now I feel like that is what my future will be. college-major major computer-science college programming coding program...

microcomputerapplications computer technology tech computers computer-software

Bryson H.’s Avatar
Bryson H. Oct 19 90 views

What advice would you give to someone considering being a programer?

I am a sophomore in high school, who is taking college courses for programming right now from a local college. I have been interested in coding since 8th grade and now I feel like that is what my future will be. college college-major tech technology # computer computer computer-science...

program computer-software programmer programming

Jessamee M.’s Avatar
Jessamee M. Apr 02 176 views

Which University has a better Marine Biology program, Texas A&M or University of Hawai'i at Mānoa

I'm looking into both at the moment and I was wondering which university has the better program with more opportunities. marinebiology biology college hawaii program...

marinescience

nathalie C.’s Avatar
nathalie C. Aug 18, 2020 663 views
Daniela T.’s Avatar
Daniela T. Jul 22, 2020 180 views

What are some programs I can join to learn about the medical field?

I am a junior in high school. I would like to be a pediatrician but would like a program that will teach me important information about college and the medical field. high-school program pediatrician...

medicalfield

Brittany S.’s Avatar
Brittany S. Jul 18, 2020 237 views

How do I choose a psychology graduate track?

I'm a rising college junior majoring in psychology and minoring in criminal justice. When I was researching graduate schools, I found there are many tracks in the psychology graduate programs that I'm interested in. How do I narrow down a single track? psychology graduateschool college...

ms programs mentor student july20 colleges tracks program degree professor major

Steven L.’s Avatar
Steven L. Aug 31, 2018 293 views

If I finish my two year vocational program, will I be able to later go to a 4 year program?

Im going to Parkland College in Champaign Illinois currently to be a certified Ford ASSET Technician and get an associates degree in Applied Sciences. After I finish this program, in a few years, will I be able to take that associates degree to a 4 year school and get more education?...

program automotive

Muhammad K.’s Avatar
Muhammad K. Aug 30, 2018 329 views

What type of instruments will I be able to use when I become a radiologist.

In my mind, I would think an x-ray machine, MRI machine, and other big and famous instruments. technology career...

program

Erika W.’s Avatar
Erika W. Mar 06, 2018 368 views

Any American universities or programs that do not require taking the SAT?

I am a Canadian high school student interested in applying for school in America. My biggest concern right now is the SAT. university architecture art sat...

program

sindhu C.’s Avatar
sindhu C. May 03, 2016 863 views
Tarren B.’s Avatar
Tarren B. Sep 01, 2017 552 views

How do I know I'm in the right program?

How do I know I'm in the right program in college for my...

career

Sameeha R.’s Avatar
Sameeha R. Oct 26, 2016 516 views

What is the best and most efficient way of getting an M.D in Pediatrics?

I want to go into the field of Pediatrics and don't know exactly what route to take. I would like to go into a program that will help me reach my goal. Because of that, I want to know whether I should do an accelerated program or not and where would be the best place. Should I be near family or...

pediatrics program pediatrician accelerated

An C.’s Avatar
An C. May 17, 2016 632 views
Archibald H.’s Avatar
Archibald H. Apr 27, 2016 1809 views

which is best program language ?

I want to learn a program language, which is the best ? c,c plus plus, java,python,c#or vb?...

program

Alex A.’s Avatar
Alex A. Feb 02, 2016 1525 views

What is the interview like for programming jobs?

Hello My name is Alex and I would like to know how it works...

program

Justin S.’s Avatar
Justin S. Oct 22, 2015 1042 views

What does a mindstorm ev3 do?

I'm a junior in middle school and I'm in robotics and my team and I are building a mind storm ev3. What's its program do? If you could answer my questions that would be great. Thank you. tech...

program

Tatiana G.’s Avatar
Tatiana G. Jun 15, 2015 1321 views

What type of program they have for singing vocalist in New York City

I want to ask this question because I really want to get some where with my music and one day be a singer :) music art singer singing program...

performing

Lexy  G.’s Avatar
Lexy G. Feb 27, 2015 865 views

Is it better to do a summer program or apply for an internship?

Hello, My name is Lexy, I am a junior in high school, and I want to go into the medical field. I want to do something this summer in order to get ready for college. I was debating whether to do a summer program or apply for an internship instead, I am searching for some opinions on which is...

medicine summer program internship high-school

Alexis F.’s Avatar
Alexis F. Mar 05, 2014 1080 views

What are some program/camp recommendations for acting?

I am curious on what classes are out there for young teens to improve their acting skills. (For beginner level actors) acting classes actress program...

camp