Career Questions tagged Computing

Aun’s Avatar
Aun Mar 07, 2020 543 views

Are there any University Programs which combine both Finance and Computing? How Do they Work?

This is one question that has been lingering in the back of my mind for a very long time. I have developed a pretty solid foundation in finance and accounting, as well as developed a passion for stem and computing through hobbies and extracurriculars. I have found this one program at the...

Archit’s Avatar
Archit Apr 22, 2019 1673 views

Want to study Cloud Computing, don't know where to start from?

I want to study Cloud Computing and develop it as a career afterwards, but the main obstacle I come across is from where I should start, I've searched on google and quora but most of the answers are related to data science or AWS. It's very confusing as I cannot understand what I want to do in...

Ben’s Avatar
Ben Oct 02, 2018 577 views

Should I pursue a career in Artifical Intelligence?

I am 3 years into a finance graduate programme and bored rigid. I am interested in AI from the point of view of safety and protection from "the singulairty" etc. and have limited coding experience currently although I am highly quantitative as well as qualitative - excuse the horrible terms....

Shilpa ’s Avatar
Shilpa Jun 23, 2016 1177 views

I am a 11th grade student and want tobecome a programmer. I have already learnt "C" , "C++" and Java basics in my school. Now when i pass out my 12th, what stream do I join in to pursue a career in Computer Programming.

Am an aspiring programmer and want to pursue a career in Computer Programming. Please guide me. #computer #programming #computer-engineering #programmer #program #computing

Alisha’s Avatar
Alisha May 10, 2016 1562 views

As an aspiring computer scientist...what tips could one give me to make an excellent LinkedIn profile?

I am working on my LinkedIn profile and resume....what kinds of things should I include as a tech major? #computer-science #technology #programming #linkedin #linkedin-recruiter #computing

Logan ’s Avatar
Logan Mar 12, 2014 1695 views

Is it possible to work full-time as a programmer without a college degree?

Basically If you have plenty of experience but not a degree, can you still work as a programmer? #programming #computing