Career Questions tagged India

Jyoti S.’s Avatar
Jyoti S. Nov 09, 2017

How can I get Railway Question paper for Previous years?

Railways is going to announce large number of vacancies to recruit eligible candidates. I want to join Indian railways and I need previous years question papers for preparation. Where I can get these? Get some details here:https://scoop.eduncle.com/rrb-question-papers-answer-key #railways...

#railroad #india #time-management #exam #railwayquestionpaper #studying

RAVI M.’s Avatar
RAVI M. Oct 14, 2017

What was the result of IIT JAM 2017?

Is there anyone who can share the previous year cut off and result of #iit JAM? #studying #exam #india #time-management #higher-education...

#school-counseling

RAVI M.’s Avatar
RAVI M. Oct 12, 2017

Will joining IIT JAM Coaching be beneficial for preparation?

As we all know that the #iit JAM 2018 Exam will be held on 11 February 2018. So, there are only few days are left to prepare for the exam. I’m also preparing for JAM Exam, and still not completed my syllabus and confused that should I joint IIT JAM 2018 Coaching or self-study is sufficient to...

#tutoring #school-counseling #higher-education #india #time-management #exam #studying

RAVI M.’s Avatar
RAVI M. Oct 09, 2017

How to get best study material for IIT JAM Preparation?

I want to get best study material to get higher rank in #jam 2018 Exam. #studying #exam #india #time-management #higher-education...

#school-counseling

Sarah S.’s Avatar
Sarah S. May 03

what stepwise planning i should doo persue my career as adental officer at government sectors like defence or army or airforce?

I m persuing my BDS degree currently nd wld do my internship soon...would like suggesti ns on how to start and approach what exams I shld prepare for how shld I prepare myself for further #government #indian airforce #army ...# defence #india...

#air-force

Archit D.’s Avatar
Archit D. Apr 22

Want to study Cloud Computing, don't know where to start from?

I want to study Cloud Computing and develop it as a career afterwards, but the main obstacle I come across is from where I should start, I've searched on google and quora but most of the answers are related to data science or AWS. It's very confusing as I cannot understand what I want to do in...

#career #software #college #computing #science #datascience #google #cloud #aws #india #technology

Sivakumar S.’s Avatar
Sivakumar S. Mar 19

I am moving back to India ? How do I cope up with this new environment

I am moving back to India ? How do I cope up with this new environment #moving #india...

#career

Shalini S.’s Avatar
Shalini S. Dec 25, 2017

What are the universities which declared fake by the UGC?

want to know about fake universities #college #university #higher-education...

#india

shalika U.’s Avatar
shalika U. May 25, 2016

I want to know the responsibility of an IAS officer and about the administration of our country

I want to serve my country and i want to earn good money and lead a happy life in about 15 to 20 years I want to become a IAS officer and earn good money and take good care of my parents i score good marks in science and mathematics we have got options to chose in ninth and i want to know...

#career #india #ias

karan S.’s Avatar
karan S. Oct 25, 2017

Which is the Biggest Recruiter job in government job sector?

which is the best government sector job for a graduate candidate. #india #government...

#government-administration

RAVI M.’s Avatar
RAVI M. Oct 13, 2017

How to get admission in IIT for post-graduation?

I have completed my B.Sc. from #physics, now I want to pursue for my post-graduation. Is there anyone who can tell me that how to get admission in IIT to pursue for master’s? #masters #masters-degree...

#india