Career Questions tagged India

thanesh G.’s Avatar
thanesh G. May 25, 2016 701 views

what group i can join to study bank managing?

I am studying 12th arts with computer science. I am became an bank manager. banking...

india

SRIVEDA J.’s Avatar
SRIVEDA J. Nov 13, 2021 110 views
Mariya T.’s Avatar
Mariya T. Dec 19, 2021 120 views

How do I start a career in psychology after 10th grade??

psychology I like helping people. I love how the human brain works. I wanna learn more about it and make a career for myself with my intrests....

india

raadi R.’s Avatar
raadi R. Oct 09, 2021 141 views
tanishka S.’s Avatar
tanishka S. Jun 05, 2021 202 views

what do I want in future ?

hello friends, I am student of class 10th, India , CBSE board, my board exams are up soon.. I am an average student in studies.. I still don't know what to become in future or what stream should I choose.. every day I ask myself the same question "what do I want to do in my future? what do I...

lawyer career india law college

Chirag J.’s Avatar
Chirag J. Apr 30, 2021 266 views

Is there any good amount of Scope/future opportunities after doing B.A (Hons) in International Relations or B.A (Hons) in Political Science, if not will there be more opportunities after Masters?

I'm currently applying for colleges and am In my last year of High School in Which I've took Humanities, I'm really interested in International Relations and Political Science for now, and I will learn languages while in college on my own or joining separate classes, my Aim for now is to Give...

ir internationalrelations upsc india ba civilservices arts polticalscience humanities

Samyukta S.’s Avatar
Samyukta S. Mar 14, 2021 311 views

Hi! Can I know the process of becoming a forensic scientist IN INDIA?

I wanted to know what should be done after 12th grade if I want to pursue Forensic Science. What is the whole process? What are some good colleges? How many years will it take? What are its job requirements? Note- I want to know how it works in INDIA forensic science college doctor crime...

india

Samyukta S.’s Avatar
Samyukta S. Oct 15, 2020 233 views

Can you describe the education and training path to become an Army doctor in India?

I wanted a brief illustration of the career path (after graduating high school), to become a doctor serving in the army in India. Thanks in advance! doctor career-paths army...

india

Samyukta S.’s Avatar
Samyukta S. Sep 02, 2020 388 views

When should I write my SAT?

Hi, I'm confused about how the SAT works, because I'm from India. When should I take my SATs? Should I take it immediately after my 12th Final Exam? Or before it? Will it be hard for me to prepare for these two really competitive exams at the same time? Or will I have a break after my 12th...

india admissions highschool sats indian

Jyoti S.’s Avatar
Jyoti S. Nov 09, 2017 615 views

How can I get Railway Question paper for Previous years?

Railways is going to announce large number of vacancies to recruit eligible candidates. I want to join Indian railways and I need previous years question papers for preparation. Where I can get these? Get some details here:https://scoop.eduncle.com/rrb-question-papers-answer-key railways...

india railwayquestionpaper time-management railroad studying exam

RAVI M.’s Avatar
RAVI M. Oct 14, 2017 609 views

What was the result of IIT JAM 2017?

Is there anyone who can share the previous year cut off and result of IIT JAM? studying exam india time-management higher-education...

school-counseling

RAVI M.’s Avatar
RAVI M. Oct 12, 2017 890 views

Will joining IIT JAM Coaching be beneficial for preparation?

As we all know that the IIT JAM 2018 Exam will be held on 11 February 2018. So, there are only few days are left to prepare for the exam. I’m also preparing for JAM Exam, and still not completed my syllabus and confused that should I joint IIT JAM 2018 Coaching or self-study is sufficient to...

higher-education india tutoring time-management studying exam school-counseling

RAVI M.’s Avatar
RAVI M. Oct 09, 2017 596 views

How to get best study material for IIT JAM Preparation?

I want to get best study material to get higher rank in JAM 2018 Exam. studying exam india time-management higher-education...

school-counseling

Sarah S.’s Avatar
Sarah S. May 03, 2019 243 views

what stepwise planning i should doo persue my career as adental officer at government sectors like defence or army or airforce?

I m persuing my BDS degree currently nd wld do my internship soon...would like suggesti ns on how to start and approach what exams I shld prepare for how shld I prepare myself for further government indian airforce army ...# defence india...

air-force

Archit D.’s Avatar
Archit D. Apr 22, 2019 1299 views

Want to study Cloud Computing, don't know where to start from?

I want to study Cloud Computing and develop it as a career afterwards, but the main obstacle I come across is from where I should start, I've searched on google and quora but most of the answers are related to data science or AWS. It's very confusing as I cannot understand what I want to do in...

technology google college india datascience career science computing software cloud aws

Sivakumar S.’s Avatar
Sivakumar S. Mar 19, 2019 590 views

I am moving back to India ? How do I cope up with this new environment

I am moving back to India ? How do I cope up with this new environment moving India...

career

Shalini S.’s Avatar
Shalini S. Dec 25, 2017 722 views
shalika U.’s Avatar
shalika U. May 25, 2016 701 views

I want to know the responsibility of an IAS officer and about the administration of our country

I want to serve my country and i want to earn good money and lead a happy life in about 15 to 20 years I want to become a IAS officer and earn good money and take good care of my parents i score good marks in science and mathematics we have got options to chose in ninth and i want to know...

india career ias

karan S.’s Avatar
karan S. Oct 25, 2017 651 views
RAVI M.’s Avatar
RAVI M. Oct 13, 2017 706 views

How to get admission in IIT for post-graduation?

I have completed my B.Sc. from physics, now I want to pursue for my post-graduation. Is there anyone who can tell me that how to get admission in IIT to pursue for master’s? masters masters-degree...

india