Career Questions tagged India

Samyukta S.’s Avatar
Samyukta S. Oct 15 39 views

Can you describe the education and training path to become an Army doctor in India?

I wanted a brief illustration of the career path (after graduating high school), to become a doctor serving in the army in India. Thanks in advance! #doctor #career-paths #army...

#india

Samyukta S.’s Avatar
Samyukta S. Sep 02 128 views

When should I write my SAT?

Hi, I'm confused about how the SAT works, because I'm from India. When should I take my SATs? Should I take it immediately after my 12th Final Exam? Or before it? Will it be hard for me to prepare for these two really competitive exams at the same time? Or will I have a break after my 12th...

#sats #admissions #highschool #indian #india

Jyoti S.’s Avatar
Jyoti S. Nov 09, 2017 421 views

How can I get Railway Question paper for Previous years?

Railways is going to announce large number of vacancies to recruit eligible candidates. I want to join Indian railways and I need previous years question papers for preparation. Where I can get these? Get some details here:https://scoop.eduncle.com/rrb-question-papers-answer-key #railways...

#exam #railroad #studying #time-management #railwayquestionpaper #india

RAVI M.’s Avatar
RAVI M. Oct 14, 2017 401 views

What was the result of IIT JAM 2017?

Is there anyone who can share the previous year cut off and result of #iit JAM? #studying #exam #india #time-management #higher-education...

#school-counseling

RAVI M.’s Avatar
RAVI M. Oct 12, 2017 610 views

Will joining IIT JAM Coaching be beneficial for preparation?

As we all know that the #iit JAM 2018 Exam will be held on 11 February 2018. So, there are only few days are left to prepare for the exam. I’m also preparing for JAM Exam, and still not completed my syllabus and confused that should I joint IIT JAM 2018 Coaching or self-study is sufficient to...

#exam #higher-education #studying #school-counseling #time-management #tutoring #india

RAVI M.’s Avatar
RAVI M. Oct 09, 2017 410 views

How to get best study material for IIT JAM Preparation?

I want to get best study material to get higher rank in #jam 2018 Exam. #studying #exam #india #time-management #higher-education...

#school-counseling

Sarah S.’s Avatar
Sarah S. May 03, 2019 137 views

what stepwise planning i should doo persue my career as adental officer at government sectors like defence or army or airforce?

I m persuing my BDS degree currently nd wld do my internship soon...would like suggesti ns on how to start and approach what exams I shld prepare for how shld I prepare myself for further #government #indian airforce #army ...# defence #india...

#air-force

Archit D.’s Avatar
Archit D. Apr 22, 2019 541 views

Want to study Cloud Computing, don't know where to start from?

I want to study Cloud Computing and develop it as a career afterwards, but the main obstacle I come across is from where I should start, I've searched on google and quora but most of the answers are related to data science or AWS. It's very confusing as I cannot understand what I want to do in...

#college #google #aws #cloud #computing #software #datascience #science #technology #career #india

Sivakumar S.’s Avatar
Sivakumar S. Mar 19, 2019 341 views

I am moving back to India ? How do I cope up with this new environment

I am moving back to India ? How do I cope up with this new environment #moving #india...

#career

Shalini S.’s Avatar
Shalini S. Dec 25, 2017 421 views

What are the universities which declared fake by the UGC?

want to know about fake universities #college #university #higher-education...

#india

shalika U.’s Avatar
shalika U. May 25, 2016 507 views

I want to know the responsibility of an IAS officer and about the administration of our country

I want to serve my country and i want to earn good money and lead a happy life in about 15 to 20 years I want to become a IAS officer and earn good money and take good care of my parents i score good marks in science and mathematics we have got options to chose in ninth and i want to know...

#ias #career #india

karan S.’s Avatar
karan S. Oct 25, 2017 453 views
RAVI M.’s Avatar
RAVI M. Oct 13, 2017 559 views

How to get admission in IIT for post-graduation?

I have completed my B.Sc. from #physics, now I want to pursue for my post-graduation. Is there anyone who can tell me that how to get admission in IIT to pursue for master’s? #masters #masters-degree...

#india