Career Questions tagged Ba

Chirag J.’s Avatar
Chirag J. Apr 30, 2021 269 views

Is there any good amount of Scope/future opportunities after doing B.A (Hons) in International Relations or B.A (Hons) in Political Science, if not will there be more opportunities after Masters?

I'm currently applying for colleges and am In my last year of High School in Which I've took Humanities, I'm really interested in International Relations and Political Science for now, and I will learn languages while in college on my own or joining separate classes, my Aim for now is to Give...

ir internationalrelations upsc india ba civilservices arts polticalscience humanities

Sarina W.’s Avatar
Sarina W. Aug 10, 2018 434 views

Linguistic majors with bachelor's degrees, what struggles did you face once you tried to enter the workforce?

I'm considering pursuing a Linguistics major for my BA. I've read that it's quite hard to get a job unless you also have Computer Science minor/double major paired with Linguistics, which isn't quite my plan, though I'm considering pairing Linguistics with CS if it becomes clear that pursuing...

csmajor college work ba future bachelors struggles job computer major in cs lingusticsmajor linguistics

Alexandra B.’s Avatar
Alexandra B. Oct 13, 2017 663 views

Getting a BFA v. BA in Musical Theatre?

I am applying to both types of programs for college and was wondering what people like and don't like about each program. musical-theatre BFA BA fine-art fine-arts arts art degrees theatre...

college

Anh Tuan P.’s Avatar
Anh Tuan P. Apr 12, 2017 730 views

I am studying BA so why do I have to study some subjects which doesnt relate to my major?

I'm studying BA. Besides some academic subject about the economy, I have to study some that don't relate to my major. economics...

ba