Career Questions tagged Internationalrelations

Chirag J.’s Avatar
Chirag J. Apr 30 92 views

Is there any good amount of Scope/future opportunities after doing B.A (Hons) in International Relations or B.A (Hons) in Political Science, if not will there be more opportunities after Masters?

I'm currently applying for colleges and am In my last year of High School in Which I've took Humanities, I'm really interested in International Relations and Political Science for now, and I will learn languages while in college on my own or joining separate classes, my Aim for now is to Give...

#polticalscience #humanities #ba #internationalrelations #india #upsc #arts #civilservices #ir

Ethan C.’s Avatar
Ethan C. Jul 26, 2020 341 views

Is it better to study journalism/communications or Academic subjects to become a Journalist?

So basically, the dilemma here is that I have recently decided to try to become a journalist, and I was wondering if it would be better to do an academic university degree (e.g. international relations, politics etc.) to build a broad foundation of knowledge and then transition to journalism,...

#career #communications #internationalrelations #july20 #journalism #politics #academicvsvocational #reporting

Andrea K.’s Avatar
Andrea K. Sep 01, 2017 3982 views

What is the best major or minor to pair with an International Relations major?

Looking for something to double major with my IR degree. And not a language, I'm already minoring in French. #internationalrelations #doublemajor #college-major #degree...

#liberal-arts