Career Questions tagged Doublemajor

Tomiris K.’s Avatar
Tomiris K. Oct 05, 2018

How can I combine chemistry and linguistics?

I am double-majoring in chemistry and linguistics. Both seem equally fascinating to me, and I would not want to give up one. I am wondering though, what jobs could I pursue with that combination? #chemistry #college #doublemajor #linguistics #stem #...

#research

K O.’s Avatar
K O. Sep 11, 2018

Double Major in Psychology & Nutrition?

So, I’m a senior in college & I’m now questioning all of my life decisions. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE psychology. But I’m just now realizing throughout the years I’ve always had such a strong passion for nutrition & I don’t know what to do. My original plan was to go to grad school...

#college-major #nutrition #psychology #confused #doublemajor #career #psychologynutrition #nutritionist

Madaline M.’s Avatar
Madaline M. Aug 05, 2018
Maria S.’s Avatar
Maria S. Jul 18, 2018

What is better-to have a double major or a major and a minor?

What would look better to an employer and which is less hectic? #majors-and-minors #doublemajor...

#minor

Rachel L.’s Avatar
Rachel L. May 19, 2018

Do you think it is too hard to double major in history and musical theater?

I really love acting and singing, but I figure I can always do that as a hobby without training, and I will need a degree to get a job in a history field. #musicaltheater #history...

#doublemajor

Tayler G.’s Avatar
Tayler G. May 10, 2018

Is it possible to double major your freshman year of college and not be overworked?

I have been thinking about double majoring in computer science and accounting my freshman year of college, but a few colleges I have looked into say they do not allow computer science majors to double major. The college I have chosen will allow it, however, I do not want to put my health at...

#computerscience #doublemajor #accounting

Talia S.’s Avatar
Talia S. Jan 10, 2018

How hard is it to double major in Music and medicine?

I’m in 9th grade and I want to go to Med school, but I also want to major in singing. What are some obstacles that come along in double majoring and how long would it take to complete both degrees? #medschool #doctor #vocalist #music #doublemajor #biology #college-major...

#academic-advising

Cole S.’s Avatar
Cole S. Jan 18, 2018

Should I double major to give myself more options, or should I save time and stress?

I am a very hard worker and will do anything to get my work or job done however, I am also a person to get very overwhelmed and stressed out because of it. Would double majoring be worth my time and stress or should I try to stick to one major? #whatdoido #doublemajor #collegelife...

#imexcited

Andrea K.’s Avatar
Andrea K. Sep 01, 2017

What is the best major or minor to pair with an International Relations major?

Looking for something to double major with my IR degree. And not a language, I'm already minoring in French. #internationalrelations #doublemajor #college-major #degree...

#liberal-arts