Career Questions tagged Doublemajor

Emely L.’s Avatar
Emely L. Jan 14 191 views

What major would be a good pair to architecture major?

I’m in my second year of college. I am taking architecture major but I am concerned that it would be difficult for me to find a job in the future. Architecture consumes a lot of time, but I could manage to spend 2-3 years more if it will help my resume, and find a better job. Considering...

jobs doublemajor college business major architecture career

Aniya W.’s Avatar
Aniya W. Oct 15, 2020 814 views

Would is be smart for me to double major in finance and information systems, and get a master's in finance? If, so what career opportunities will I have?

I'm a senior, and by the time I graduate high school, I will have an AA degree. I'm thinking of a career in fintech, but I'm not sure. I do want to study finance, and I'm interested in technology. major college high-school career finance informationsystems technology doublemajor...

masters

Kurt E.’s Avatar
Kurt E. Jul 16, 2020 280 views

Should I double major in music and microbiology?

I'm a rising senior and I am thinking about becoming a physician assistant. I have been playing french horn since 6th grade and also have a big interest in medicine. The problem is that I am not sure if I should double major in music and mcb or just microbiology. I want to have enough time...

physician doublemajor july20 physicianassistant medicine college-major healthcare music

K O.’s Avatar
K O. Sep 11, 2018 731 views

Double Major in Psychology & Nutrition?

So, I’m a senior in college & I’m now questioning all of my life decisions. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE psychology. But I’m just now realizing throughout the years I’ve always had such a strong passion for nutrition & I don’t know what to do. My original plan was to go to grad school...

doublemajor confused nutritionist psychologynutrition nutrition college-major psychology career

Maria S.’s Avatar
Maria S. Jul 18, 2018 412 views

What is better-to have a double major or a major and a minor?

What would look better to an employer and which is less hectic? majors-and-minors doublemajor...

minor

Rachel L.’s Avatar
Rachel L. May 19, 2018 366 views

Do you think it is too hard to double major in history and musical theater?

I really love acting and singing, but I figure I can always do that as a hobby without training, and I will need a degree to get a job in a history field. musicaltheater history...

doublemajor

Tayler G.’s Avatar
Tayler G. May 10, 2018 851 views

Is it possible to double major your freshman year of college and not be overworked?

I have been thinking about double majoring in computer science and accounting my freshman year of college, but a few colleges I have looked into say they do not allow computer science majors to double major. The college I have chosen will allow it, however, I do not want to put my health at...

doublemajor computerscience accounting

Talia S.’s Avatar
Talia S. Jan 10, 2018 944 views

How hard is it to double major in Music and medicine?

I’m in 9th grade and I want to go to Med school, but I also want to major in singing. What are some obstacles that come along in double majoring and how long would it take to complete both degrees? medschool doctor vocalist music doublemajor biology college-major...

academic-advising

Cole S.’s Avatar
Cole S. Jan 18, 2018 537 views

Should I double major to give myself more options, or should I save time and stress?

I am a very hard worker and will do anything to get my work or job done however, I am also a person to get very overwhelmed and stressed out because of it. Would double majoring be worth my time and stress or should I try to stick to one major? whatdoido doublemajor collegelife...

imexcited

Andrea K.’s Avatar
Andrea K. Sep 01, 2017 4268 views

What is the best major or minor to pair with an International Relations major?

Looking for something to double major with my IR degree. And not a language, I'm already minoring in French. internationalrelations doublemajor college-major degree...

liberal-arts