Career Questions tagged Vocalist

kyla H.’s Avatar
kyla H. Jun 27, 2018

what are the steps to be a famous singer??

I've always wanted to be a famous singer but i never know how .#singer #music #recording-arts #music-industry #performance #performing-arts #vocal...

#vocalist

kwabena S.’s Avatar
kwabena S. Jan 10, 2018
Talia S.’s Avatar
Talia S. Jan 10, 2018

How hard is it to double major in Music and medicine?

I’m in 9th grade and I want to go to Med school, but I also want to major in singing. What are some obstacles that come along in double majoring and how long would it take to complete both degrees? #medschool #doctor #vocalist #music #doublemajor #biology #college-major...

#academic-advising

Shekinah W.’s Avatar
Shekinah W. Feb 15, 2017

If I wanted to become a singer, what kind of college would I need to attend ?

I would like to become a singer when I get older, and am wondering what would be a good college to attend . #college #high-school-classes #elementary #middle-school #vocalist #music...

#music-performance

Hchristina .’s Avatar
Hchristina . May 23, 2012

How can I start a career in the music industry as a vocalist ?

I am interested in music , singing because I am a very good singer and musican but I don`t know how to start my career as a vocalist who is in highschool .What are different suggestion to jump start my career as a vocalist while in highschool heading to college.Also what type of college...

#singing #music #vocalist

Hao L.’s Avatar
Hao L. Jun 25, 2015

How to compose a song ?

I'm really want to compose a song on my own. But i don't know how to write songs and create Track. What should i do to get into It :< #music #singer #rapper #songwriting...

#vocalist

Sajal K.’s Avatar
Sajal K. Jun 04, 2015

Can I become a singer without teacher??

I love singing and i practice 8-10 hours everyday without any teacher .I watch videos of professional singers and just practice hard. If I ever become a good singer I want to help poor people..I don't want it for fame .I just want to be a singer whom everyone knows #music #singer #musician...

#vocals #vocalist

Morgan M.’s Avatar
Morgan M. Apr 09, 2015

What are some music programs in the greater boston area?

Hello! I'm a sophomore in high school who is very interested in the music industry, mostly vocal music, I was wondering if there was anyone out there that was aware of any music programs (during the school year or summer) in Boston. Thank you! #music #singing...

#vocalist