Career Questions tagged Vocals

kwabena S.’s Avatar
kwabena S. Jan 10, 2018
Rachel L.’s Avatar
Rachel L. Sep 01, 2017

I don't know if I'm ready for college after graduation. My parents won't let me get a job and FAFSA sign ups haven't come yet. Should I take a year off after high school or should I try to go to college with my scholarships. (i don't want to take loans)

I really want to go to college, and I'm not interested in the military. However, I am in a program called Young Marines. Anyways, I have tried to convince my parents to allow me to get a job and they won't. I graduate in May of 2018 at the age of 17, but I would be 18 in August of 2018. If I...

#sonography #vocals #dentistry

Erika H.’s Avatar
Erika H. May 12, 2016

About how long would I need to go to school for my Bachelors in Music-ec if I got my generals at a community College then transferred to a University?

I'm considering getting my gen ed's at a community college and transferring to save money, but I don't want to be in school for 6-7 years. I'm considering Music-ed and Vocal Preformance. #music #vocals #vocal...

#vocal-music

Hao L.’s Avatar
Hao L. Jun 23, 2015

What can i do to audition in a Record Label ?

I am Galileo HS student. There is a Record Label i want to go. It's call YG entertainment is located in Korea. The thing is that i want to audition in YG entertainment. but i not sure how to audition and what should i do to prepare for it like learning music or how to compose #singer #dancer...

#songwriting #vocals #rapper #songwriter #song-writing

Sajal K.’s Avatar
Sajal K. Jun 04, 2015

Can I become a singer without teacher??

I love singing and i practice 8-10 hours everyday without any teacher .I watch videos of professional singers and just practice hard. If I ever become a good singer I want to help poor people..I don't want it for fame .I just want to be a singer whom everyone knows #music #singer #musician...

#vocalist #vocals

Melissa S.’s Avatar
Melissa S. Apr 02, 2014

How can i make sure that my voice doesn't crack while im singing

I'm a Singer and every time when I record a song my voice will start to crack in some parts of the song and it just throws me off key and i sound pitchy #career #music #singer #singing #vocals...

#voice