Career Questions tagged Voice

abi’s Avatar
abi Sep 04, 2018 538 views

What's the salary of professional singers in LA?

#singer #salary #LA #music #art #performing-arts #voice #vocals #singing #performer #performance

Lucianna’s Avatar
Lucianna Jan 16, 2018 635 views

What was the most rewarding thing you experienced in a performance or in an audition?

I want to be able to gauge my success better and not just focus on getting into a show or getting a rather large applause. I want to be able to see how other performers view achievements and be able to grow and reflect on that. #vocal #performing-arts #success #voice #music #singing

Lucianna’s Avatar
Lucianna Jan 16, 2018 459 views

What is the greatest challenge you’ve faced as a vocal performance major and how did you overcome it?

I am going to major in vocal performance in college after I graduate. There are many perceived challenges of the field but I want to know what problems arise. I would like to be better prepared. #vocalperformance #voice #opera #challenges #music #performing-arts

Erik’s Avatar
Erik Nov 03, 2017 566 views

How can I become a better singer?

I want to be a better singer, because I want to write songs and be an awesome singer, too. #bettersinger #music #voice #singing

Margelle’s Avatar
Margelle Apr 24, 2014 2331 views

I don't know what to major in

I was really thinking of majoring in Voice but I might just minor in it. However I don't know what to major in. Every career test I take tells me to major in Visual Arts :/ I like writing, cheerleading, dance and makeup. I really don't know where that puts me in. If there are any majors that...

Melissa’s Avatar
Melissa Apr 02, 2014 1825 views

How can i make sure that my voice doesn't crack while im singing

I'm a Singer and every time when I record a song my voice will start to crack in some parts of the song
and it just throws me off key and i sound pitchy #career #music #singer #singing #vocals #voice