Career Questions tagged Challenges

michael’s Avatar
michael Oct 06, 2022 237 views

What are some challenges people face in the medical field?

I was curious on challenges people face in the medical field so i could prepare myself for whats to come.

David’s Avatar
David Apr 05, 2022 256 views

What is the hardest thing about computer science and who can I do to overcome those things?

What is the most challenging thing about computer science and what should I do to overcome those things.

madison’s Avatar
madison Nov 13, 2020 377 views

when joining the military what are the obstacles you have to go through?

#student
#military
#challenges

Latasha’s Avatar
Latasha Jul 29, 2020 341 views

What are the biggest challenges or issues that nurses face today during the pandemic and how do they manage to overcome it in an effective way?

#July20 #Nursing #Challenges #Obstacles

Aniyah’s Avatar
Aniyah Jul 09, 2020 378 views

What’s the biggest problem you’ve had while trying to peruse being a physical therapist ?

I’m going to college and I want to pick being a physical therapist as my major but from the videos I’ve watched they don’t tell much about there struggles. #choosing-a-major #challenges #physical-therapist

Tyler’s Avatar
Tyler Sep 13, 2019 386 views

What are come of the cdhallenges of being a truck driver?

#TruckDriving #Challenges # Career

Katy’s Avatar
Katy Oct 05, 2018 543 views

What is the toughest or most challenging thing about being a physical therapist?

#physical-therapy
#challenges

Shaylee’s Avatar
Shaylee Jul 23, 2018 494 views

what are some struggles you have in collage.

Hi my name is Shaylee,

I want to know when i do enter collage what kind of challenges might come my way.
#collage #struggles #challenges #wondering #buisness

Damien’s Avatar
Damien Apr 20, 2018 561 views

What are common mistakes, in college, that are easy to avoid?

We all roughly face the same #obstacles and #challenges during our college education. However, it can be quite difficult sometimes to face them without any #advices. Learning from others' past #mistakes can be a positive way to avoid those mistakes and to focus more on the education aspect than...

Victoria’s Avatar
Victoria Apr 17, 2018 1149 views

What are the greatest challenges of women in accounting?

I have taken interest to major in accounting. I hear many things on how women are discriminated against in certain career fields and majors. For example, not many engineers are women, or doctors should be men. Both of which statements that I disagree with. That leads me to ask about how are...

Ashley’s Avatar
Ashley Jan 24, 2018 490 views

What are the major challenges engineering majors encounter in life (e.g. finding jobs) after graduating college?

I am majoring in civil engineering and would like to know what to expect after completing my degree. I plan to prepare for possible problems in the future. #engineering #civil-engineering #challenges

Lucianna’s Avatar
Lucianna Jan 16, 2018 518 views

What is the greatest challenge you’ve faced as a vocal performance major and how did you overcome it?

I am going to major in vocal performance in college after I graduate. There are many perceived challenges of the field but I want to know what problems arise. I would like to be better prepared. #vocalperformance #voice #opera #challenges #music #performing-arts

Patrick’s Avatar
Patrick Dec 29, 2016 1022 views

What was your first job in the game development industry? Please share your experiences--the good, the bad, the ugly, all of it--with me.

Hello. I am an aspiring Game Designer/Developer who's attending college to get my Bachelor's Degree. I was just wondering to all the veterans and professionals in the Game Development world, what was your first job title working in the industry? Did you like it? Was it memorable? What game...