Career Questions tagged Challenges

Ikramuddin Khan’s Avatar
Ikramuddin Khan | Physical Therapist at Select documentation is by far my biggest challenge. This is a change ...

what are some struggles you have in collage.

Hi my name is Shaylee, I want to know when i do enter collage what kind of challenges might come my way. #collage #struggles #challenges #wondering...

#buisness

0

Active Jul 23 at 04:39 PM

Posted by Shaylee W.’s Avatar Shaylee W.

What are common mistakes, in college, that are easy to avoid?

We all roughly face the same #obstacles and #challenges during our college education. However, it can be quite difficult sometimes to face them without any #advices. Learning from others' past #mistakes can be a positive way to avoid those mistakes and to focus more on the education aspect than...

#student-life #tricks #college #guidance #college-life

1

Ashley Hidalgo’s Avatar
Active Aug 07 at 10:45 PM

Posted by Damien C.’s Avatar Damien C.
Ashley Hidalgo’s Avatar
Ashley Hidalgo | I am a UAlbany Alumna ready to help ... Hey, Damien!One mistake I learned to avoid was stressing over the ...

What are the greatest challenges of women in accounting?

I have taken interest to major in accounting. I hear many things on how women are discriminated against in certain career fields and majors. For example, not many engineers are women, or doctors should be men. Both of which statements that I disagree with. That leads me to ask about how are...

#business #challenges #accountant #women-in-accounting #women-in-business #accounting #women

3

Lindsey Trent’s Avatar Eula Biezen’s Avatar Rachel Lyle’s Avatar
Active Dec 08 at 04:23 PM

Posted by Victoria G.’s Avatar Victoria G.
Lindsey Trent’s Avatar
Lindsey Trent Hi Victoria, That is a really good question. I am a ...

What are the major challenges engineering majors encounter in life (e.g. finding jobs) after graduating college?

I am majoring in civil engineering and would like to know what to expect after completing my degree. I plan to prepare for possible problems in the future. #engineering #civil-engineering...

#challenges

2

Sally Barnett (BA Hons)’s Avatar DAVID WEBER’s Avatar
Active Feb 07 at 09:13 AM

Posted by Ashley A.’s Avatar Ashley A.
Sally Barnett (BA Hons)’s Avatar
Sally Barnett (BA Hons) | Keeping Busy!!! - Illustrator and Designer, also Web ... The first thing to do, if you have not already done ...

What is the greatest challenge you’ve faced as a vocal performance major and how did you overcome it?

I am going to major in vocal performance in college after I graduate. There are many perceived challenges of the field but I want to know what problems arise. I would like to be better prepared. #vocalperformance #voice #opera #challenges #music...

#performing-arts

1

Jessica Daum’s Avatar
Active Oct 10 at 10:20 PM

Posted by Lucianna A.’s Avatar Lucianna A.
Jessica Daum’s Avatar
Jessica Daum | Senior Specialist - Technology Development Program at AT&T Hello Lucianna!I majored in Musical Theatre in college. The number one ...

What was your first job in the game development industry? Please share your experiences--the good, the bad, the ugly, all of it--with me.

Hello. I am an aspiring Game Designer/Developer who's attending college to get my Bachelor's Degree. I was just wondering to all the veterans and professionals in the Game Development world, what was your first job title working in the industry? Did you like it? Was it memorable? What game...

#video-games #computer-games #game-development #successes #challenges #game-design #professional-development #video-game-design

4

Kevin O'Gorman’s Avatar Mark Kreitler’s Avatar Andy Wang’s Avatar Ed Magnin’s Avatar
Active Feb 13 at 06:45 AM

Posted by Patrick K.’s Avatar Patrick K.
Kevin O'Gorman’s Avatar
Kevin O'Gorman | Game Designer and Educator: Want to know about ... My first job in the industry was as a dialogue writer ...

Over 58,000 students, educators, and professionals are discussing their career paths on CareerVillage.

Join us

icon-country-tagsCurrently showing results for: Global (all countries) (change)