Career Questions tagged Industrial Design

Gino S.’s Avatar
Gino S. Sep 29, 2017 381 views

Is it possible to work at Nike with a degree in Industrial Design?

I'm asking because i have always wanted to work at Nike and my teacher told me that industrial design is a really good career to choose. #design #industrial-design...

#nike

Terrence L.’s Avatar
Terrence L. Sep 01, 2017 520 views

How do you find a good college?

Im having a hard time trying to decide what school i want to pursue. I am currently going into my last year of high school and looking to improve my grades so that i can get into a good college. I am looking at design and art schools because I am currently majoring in Industrial design. #design...

#college #graphic-design #apply #industrial-design #art

Terrence L.’s Avatar
Terrence L. Sep 01, 2017 363 views

How do you know what school is right for you?

Estelle H.’s Avatar
Estelle H. May 16, 2016 1118 views

In industrial design and video games, what are the skills that can be easily applied to both industries and the skills that are specific to each other?

I'm currently studying in industrial design at university and I enjoy getting my ideas to become a reality. I went into this program not knowing much besides that it involved drawings and model making which I love. However, during the years, our classes have had the chance to meet some...

#video-games #industrial-design #career-paths #sketching #design #3d-modeling

Brandon W.’s Avatar
Brandon W. May 06, 2016 2208 views

how many hours do industrial designers work

Project due tomorrow...

#industrial-design

Santa T.’s Avatar
Santa T. Oct 12, 2015 758 views

How to make a transition from fine arts to design?

Hello, I am studding plastic arts and recently I rediscovered my passion for geometry and spatial expressions, I would love to pursue a career in design rather than becoming an artist. Even though plastic and applied arts are similar disciplines to study, I worry that requirements in job...

#industrial-design #architecture #environment #design #art

Sam M.’s Avatar
Sam M. Jan 06, 2015 1236 views

What is a good profesion for me?

I am a 10th grader and I am really interested in Industrial design, and Mechanical engineering. I enjoy solving puzzles and building stuff. I am decent at math and physics and enjoy being active. What is the right job for me? #mechanical-engineer #industrial-engineering #industrial-design...

#aerodynamics

Millie P.’s Avatar
Millie P. Jul 19, 2014 2069 views

What are the hours like in industrial design vs. web design in tech?

I'm in high school right now and I love design. I want to work for a big company where I can learn more about design at the start. I am ready to work really hard, but I also want to know what to expect so I can try to decide what my future will be like. What are the hours like for industrial...

#design #industrial-design #web-design

Millie P.’s Avatar
Millie P. Oct 17, 2013 1720 views

What is a job in industrial design like?

Hi, I'm in 8th grade and I am curious to hear from industrial designers. I heard that industrial designers design all of the things that we use in homes and schools. But what is a job in industrial design actually like? Are you like an artist? I want to imagine if I would like the job or not....

#design #industrial-design