Career Questions tagged Uxdesign

Sherry’s Avatar
Sherry Feb 02, 2022 323 views

What does a day-to-day look like as a UX/UI Designer?

I'm currently a senior in high school and I'm interested in pursuing a career in UX/UI. #uxdesign #uidesign

Sherry’s Avatar
Sherry Feb 02, 2022 364 views

Is a Bachelor's in Psychology a good start to becoming a UX/UI Designer?

I've been researching UX Design for months and am very interested in it, as it seems to be a perfect fit for my skill set. I applied to college as a Psych or Cognitive Science major, but I'm wondering if this is a smart path to take to begin a UX Design career. #uxdesign #uidesign #psychology

Jamie’s Avatar
Jamie Sep 19, 2021 536 views

How necessary is it to get a college degree for web development or UI/UX design?

I am a current high school senior considering whether or not I want to dedicate four year’s time and go into debt for a bachelor’s degree in computer science with a minor in design. I am hoping to get online certificates and take online courses instead as I’ve heard the computer science/design...

Xue’s Avatar
Xue Aug 03, 2020 1663 views

Is UX design a oversatuarated industry to choose?

Hi! I am a new master graduate in chemical engineering, living in Canada. I'm also a international student. However, I almost have no interest in this field and due to covid-19, most of the oil companies are laying off people rather hiring. This makes me to change my career. I'm interested in...

Jenny’s Avatar
Jenny Oct 21, 2019 614 views

Transitioning into UX design

I have a diverse background, and just finished a UX design certificate program. I haven't gotten any interview offers... How can I get a UX design job? My portfolio is at https://jywdesigns.com/ #career #uxdesign #nontraditionalbackground

C’s Avatar
C Mar 12, 2019 776 views

What are the steps needed to be a UX designer?

From your experience and journey to a UX designer, what online resources & bootcamps you have used to get where you are right now? Which bootcamps or online learning platforms you would recommend for a person w/o much prior knowledge in coding and programming language? Thank you!...

Georgina’s Avatar
Georgina Jul 13, 2018 772 views

What to study for a potential career in either marketing or UX design?

I'm already a psychology major and 1.5 years into my program. My program requires me to declare a minor and I'm currently torn between economics and design (specifically web design/development) and these are probably the only paths I can godown if I want to graduate on time. Whilst I know...