Career Questions tagged Programs

Cierra E.’s Avatar
Cierra E. Aug 30, 2018 130 views

How intense is the program for Medical Lab Sciences?

I would love to know what to expect if I major in Medical Lab Sciences. Is this going to be a super intense program. #programs #medicine #doctor #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare...

#med-school

Lorna S.’s Avatar
Lorna S. Aug 21, 2018 124 views

Is a 3+3 accelerated program for physical therapists really worth it?

Instead of the traditional 4+2 program for physical therapy, some students choose 3+3 because it is one year shorter. However, is the workload too much to handle? #physical-therapist #programs #college #physical-therapy...

#therapy

Lauren B.’s Avatar
Lauren B. Aug 01, 2018 139 views

Are there any schools that have a merge program from occupational therapy to prosthetic?

Are there any schools that have a merge program from occupational therapy to prosthetic or undergraduate to a master program in prosthetic. #programs #schools #therapy #occupational-therapy...

#prosthetics

corey C.’s Avatar
corey C. Apr 10 237 views

any tips for a new programer

I have the fundamentals down for c++ but I'm looking for advance tips and tricks to make my programs run smoother #computer-software...

#programs

Alejandra G.’s Avatar
Alejandra G. Aug 31, 2018 148 views

What University programs can I assist to if my dream job is in the entertainment industry?

Specifically the screenwriting/story-boarding aspect of the movie industry.#career #entertainment...

#programs

Sandra G.’s Avatar
Sandra G. Aug 14, 2018 108 views

Should I apply to more than one nursing program?

I will be finishing my prerequisites for the nursing program at my school by the Spring and I have looked into other programs with similar prerequisites. The program I am applying to only accepts 15 students every round of applications and I want to make sure I get into a program so I can...

#nursing #programs

Anastazia R.’s Avatar
Anastazia R. Apr 22, 2018 189 views

How competitive are college homeland security programs?

The security of our nation is extremely important to me, and I am interested in studying homeland security in college. I get good grades, so I likely wont have too much trouble being accepted into a school. But I have heard that some degree programs are more competitive than others for...

#government #competition #homeland-security #law-enforcement #programs #security

Kassandra H.’s Avatar
Kassandra H. Jul 16, 2018 175 views

How difficult would it be to attend college full time as well as having a internship?

Would it be wise to take on a full schedule at college as well as ha e an internship with a medical program? #internships...

#programs

Georgina W.’s Avatar
Georgina W. Jul 13, 2018 240 views

What to study for a potential career in either marketing or UX design?

I'm already a psychology major and 1.5 years into my program. My program requires me to declare a minor and I'm currently torn between economics and design (specifically web design/development) and these are probably the only paths I can godown if I want to graduate on time. Whilst I know...

#career-choice #marketing #art #technology #ux #design #programs #uxdesign

kamryn G.’s Avatar
kamryn G. May 30, 2018 154 views

What United States Colleges Have the Best Entomology Programs?

Hey! I am an aspiring entomologist and am currently trying to decide what colleges would be best for my desired field. I live in the south but really am willing to go pretty much anywhere in the United States to study. #entomology #colleges #picking...

#programs

Julisa C.’s Avatar
Julisa C. Jan 17, 2018 295 views

How do I get information on different programs and clubs outside of school?

Recently, I have learned about different programs that are offered to students in my community, that I have never heard of before, until now. With this realization, I'd like to know how to be able to get informed if there are other programs or clubs that I'd be able to participate in. Not only...

#community-outreach #nonprofits #programs #community #student-activities #communications #clubs

Sydney K.’s Avatar
Sydney K. May 19, 2016 873 views

How to you manage to keep up with the ever changing industry of technology?

As time moves on, technology evolves. From going to a brick of a phone to a touch screen I phone in a short amount of time, is quite astonishing. Even going from Nintendo 64 to virtual reality games with the oculus rift, or even looking up programs to use for either editing videos or creating...

#developer #technology #programs

Chanté L.’s Avatar
Chanté L. May 09, 2016 459 views

Is it beneficial to major in marine biology in undergrad if you want to be a marine biologist?

There are no marine bio progams in my state so wonder if I should just major in regular biology. #college #biology #undergraduate #marine-biology #studies...

#programs

Vicente C.’s Avatar
Vicente C. Oct 29, 2015 1270 views

How competitive is the EOP program in the CSUs?

I finished applying for 4 California State Universities (CSU Fullerton, San Diego State University, CSU Northridge, and San Jose State University) and I am applying for the Educational Opportunity Program (EOP). I want to know how competitive the program is and its benefits for being a part of...

#eop #college #admissions #csu #programs

Thu N.’s Avatar
Thu N. May 15, 2015 2004 views

What are some good high school summer internships, part-time jobs, or summer programs, specifically for people interested in Computer Science?

College is coming up very soon, and I'd love to get more familiar with the tech industry over the summer before I finalize my decision to major in CompSci. Besides online courses, is there any way I could explore CompSci or technology hands-on over the summer before senior year in high school?...

#high-school #summer #technology #internships #programs #computer-science

Vicente C.’s Avatar
Vicente C. Feb 05, 2015 1030 views

What are programs I can take over the summer to increase my knowledge in business and/or entrepreneurship?

I'm currently researching of internships and programs I can take over the summer. I need a bit of help to find the right program/internship that correlates with my interests, which are business, finance, and entrepreneurship. #business #internships #financial-aid...

#programs

Jeff H.’s Avatar
Jeff H. Mar 17, 2014 1090 views

What are some colleges with really good marketing programs, or business programs in general?

I am really narrowing down my college list right now, and want to know if there are other schools with good business programs that I haven't found out about yet. #college #business #marketing...

#programs

Josh S.’s Avatar
Josh S. Mar 04, 2014 806 views

What organizations can help prepare you for a future career as a game warden?

I am looking forward to being a game warden as a future occupation and was wondering what programs can help me. #programs #game-warden #ranger...

#park

Gada-alicia .’s Avatar
Gada-alicia . May 23, 2012 1059 views

What colleges have good psycholgoy programs that will allow for a student who wishes to be a child psychologist the opprotunity to have hands on experience with children?

I am an 11th grader who wants to be a child psychologist but i am not sure what school will be best for me to study at #psychology #colleges...

#programs