Career Questions tagged Programs

Shaney H.’s Avatar
Shaney H. Shaney H. Jun 15 100 views
Edwin S.’s Avatar
Edwin S. Edwin S. Apr 23 87 views

What are some good Colleges or Universities that offer a good psychology program?

I am a Junior in high school and am interested in pursuing a psychology career. I was wondering what Colleges/Universities in California offer a good psychology program....

#programs

Angela N.’s Avatar
Angela N. Angela N. Dec 14, 2020 131 views

What are some free programs you can use for editing digital illustrations and animation?

I currently use Autodesk Sketchbook, but I am unsure of what free programs I can use to edit my videos of illustrations.. #art #animation #digital #illustration...

#programs

Jasmine K.’s Avatar
Jasmine K. Jasmine K. Oct 29, 2020 163 views

What college in Iowa has good horticulture programs?

I want to open my own plant nursery business, so I want to take horticulture and a business class. I am planning on attending Kirkwood for Landscape horticulture studies because it has more of what I want to study than their other agriculture classes that include farm equipment and other farm...

#programs #business #college #plants #horticulture

Devon S.’s Avatar
Devon S. Devon S. Oct 12, 2020 167 views
Brittany S.’s Avatar
Brittany S. Brittany S. Jul 18, 2020 188 views

How do I choose a psychology graduate track?

I'm a rising college junior majoring in psychology and minoring in criminal justice. When I was researching graduate schools, I found there are many tracks in the psychology graduate programs that I'm interested in. How do I narrow down a single track? #psychology #graduateschool #college...

#ms #tracks #programs #july20 #student #professor #mentor #degree #major #colleges #program

Elizabeth W.’s Avatar
Elizabeth W. Elizabeth W. Jun 13, 2020 284 views

What is the best way to get experience with technology programs for architecture?

I would like to start an internship and be prepared for my freshmen year in college. I've heard that a lot of architecture students already use pretty impressive programs. What is a good way that I can get started? #architecture #programs...

Cierra E.’s Avatar
Cierra E. Cierra E. Aug 30, 2018 294 views

How intense is the program for Medical Lab Sciences?

I would love to know what to expect if I major in Medical Lab Sciences. Is this going to be a super intense program. #programs #medicine #doctor #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare...

#med-school

Lorna S.’s Avatar
Lorna S. Lorna S. Aug 21, 2018 309 views

Is a 3+3 accelerated program for physical therapists really worth it?

Instead of the traditional 4+2 program for physical therapy, some students choose 3+3 because it is one year shorter. However, is the workload too much to handle? #physical-therapist #programs #college #physical-therapy...

#therapy

Lauren B.’s Avatar
Lauren B. Lauren B. Aug 01, 2018 322 views

Are there any schools that have a merge program from occupational therapy to prosthetic?

Are there any schools that have a merge program from occupational therapy to prosthetic or undergraduate to a master program in prosthetic. #programs #schools #therapy #occupational-therapy...

#prosthetics

corey C.’s Avatar
corey C. corey C. Apr 10, 2019 531 views

any tips for a new programer

I have the fundamentals down for c++ but I'm looking for advance tips and tricks to make my programs run smoother #computer-software...

#programs

Alejandra G.’s Avatar
Alejandra G. Alejandra G. Aug 31, 2018 298 views

What University programs can I assist to if my dream job is in the entertainment industry?

Specifically the screenwriting/story-boarding aspect of the movie industry.#career #entertainment...

#programs

Sandra G.’s Avatar
Sandra G. Sandra G. Aug 14, 2018 238 views

Should I apply to more than one nursing program?

I will be finishing my prerequisites for the nursing program at my school by the Spring and I have looked into other programs with similar prerequisites. The program I am applying to only accepts 15 students every round of applications and I want to make sure I get into a program so I can...

#nursing #programs

Anastazia R.’s Avatar
Anastazia R. Anastazia R. Apr 22, 2018 333 views

How competitive are college homeland security programs?

The security of our nation is extremely important to me, and I am interested in studying homeland security in college. I get good grades, so I likely wont have too much trouble being accepted into a school. But I have heard that some degree programs are more competitive than others for...

#homeland-security #programs #competition #government #security #law-enforcement

Kassandra H.’s Avatar
Kassandra H. Kassandra H. Jul 16, 2018 302 views

How difficult would it be to attend college full time as well as having a internship?

Would it be wise to take on a full schedule at college as well as ha e an internship with a medical program? #internships...

#programs

Georgina W.’s Avatar
Georgina W. Georgina W. Jul 13, 2018 522 views

What to study for a potential career in either marketing or UX design?

I'm already a psychology major and 1.5 years into my program. My program requires me to declare a minor and I'm currently torn between economics and design (specifically web design/development) and these are probably the only paths I can godown if I want to graduate on time. Whilst I know...

#ux #programs #art #technology #design #career-choice #uxdesign #marketing

kamryn G.’s Avatar
kamryn G. kamryn G. May 30, 2018 333 views

What United States Colleges Have the Best Entomology Programs?

Hey! I am an aspiring entomologist and am currently trying to decide what colleges would be best for my desired field. I live in the south but really am willing to go pretty much anywhere in the United States to study. #entomology #colleges #picking...

#programs

Julisa C.’s Avatar
Julisa C. Julisa C. Jan 17, 2018 553 views

How do I get information on different programs and clubs outside of school?

Recently, I have learned about different programs that are offered to students in my community, that I have never heard of before, until now. With this realization, I'd like to know how to be able to get informed if there are other programs or clubs that I'd be able to participate in. Not only...

#clubs #student-activities #nonprofits #programs #community #community-outreach #communications

Sydney K.’s Avatar
Sydney K. Sydney K. May 19, 2016 1037 views

How to you manage to keep up with the ever changing industry of technology?

As time moves on, technology evolves. From going to a brick of a phone to a touch screen I phone in a short amount of time, is quite astonishing. Even going from Nintendo 64 to virtual reality games with the oculus rift, or even looking up programs to use for either editing videos or creating...

#developer #technology #programs

Chanté L.’s Avatar
Chanté L. Chanté L. May 09, 2016 583 views

Is it beneficial to major in marine biology in undergrad if you want to be a marine biologist?

There are no marine bio progams in my state so wonder if I should just major in regular biology. #college #biology #undergraduate #marine-biology #studies...

#programs