Career Questions tagged Programs

Shaney H.’s Avatar
Shaney H. Jun 15 150 views
Edwin S.’s Avatar
Edwin S. Apr 23 124 views

What are some good Colleges or Universities that offer a good psychology program?

I am a Junior in high school and am interested in pursuing a psychology career. I was wondering what Colleges/Universities in California offer a good psychology program....

programs

Angela N.’s Avatar
Angela N. Dec 14, 2020 161 views

What are some free programs you can use for editing digital illustrations and animation?

I currently use Autodesk Sketchbook, but I am unsure of what free programs I can use to edit my videos of illustrations.. art animation digital illustration...

programs

Jasmine K.’s Avatar
Jasmine K. Oct 29, 2020 209 views

What college in Iowa has good horticulture programs?

I want to open my own plant nursery business, so I want to take horticulture and a business class. I am planning on attending Kirkwood for Landscape horticulture studies because it has more of what I want to study than their other agriculture classes that include farm equipment and other farm...

college plants business horticulture programs

Brittany S.’s Avatar
Brittany S. Jul 18, 2020 220 views

How do I choose a psychology graduate track?

I'm a rising college junior majoring in psychology and minoring in criminal justice. When I was researching graduate schools, I found there are many tracks in the psychology graduate programs that I'm interested in. How do I narrow down a single track? psychology graduateschool college...

july20 professor colleges mentor ms student tracks degree program major programs

Elizabeth W.’s Avatar
Elizabeth W. Jun 13, 2020 321 views

What is the best way to get experience with technology programs for architecture?

I would like to start an internship and be prepared for my freshmen year in college. I've heard that a lot of architecture students already use pretty impressive programs. What is a good way that I can get started? architecture programs...

college

Cierra E.’s Avatar
Cierra E. Aug 30, 2018 325 views

How intense is the program for Medical Lab Sciences?

I would love to know what to expect if I major in Medical Lab Sciences. Is this going to be a super intense program. programs medicine doctor healthcare hospital-and-healthcare...

med-school

Lorna S.’s Avatar
Lorna S. Aug 21, 2018 340 views

Is a 3+3 accelerated program for physical therapists really worth it?

Instead of the traditional 4+2 program for physical therapy, some students choose 3+3 because it is one year shorter. However, is the workload too much to handle? physical-therapist programs college physical-therapy...

therapy

Lauren B.’s Avatar
Lauren B. Aug 01, 2018 357 views

Are there any schools that have a merge program from occupational therapy to prosthetic?

Are there any schools that have a merge program from occupational therapy to prosthetic or undergraduate to a master program in prosthetic. programs schools therapy occupational-therapy...

prosthetics

corey C.’s Avatar
corey C. Apr 10, 2019 575 views

any tips for a new programer

I have the fundamentals down for c++ but I'm looking for advance tips and tricks to make my programs run smoother computer-software...

programs

Alejandra G.’s Avatar
Alejandra G. Aug 31, 2018 320 views

What University programs can I assist to if my dream job is in the entertainment industry?

Specifically the screenwriting/story-boarding aspect of the movie industry.career entertainment...

programs

Sandra G.’s Avatar
Sandra G. Aug 14, 2018 261 views

Should I apply to more than one nursing program?

I will be finishing my prerequisites for the nursing program at my school by the Spring and I have looked into other programs with similar prerequisites. The program I am applying to only accepts 15 students every round of applications and I want to make sure I get into a program so I can...

programs nursing

Anastazia R.’s Avatar
Anastazia R. Apr 22, 2018 365 views

How competitive are college homeland security programs?

The security of our nation is extremely important to me, and I am interested in studying homeland security in college. I get good grades, so I likely wont have too much trouble being accepted into a school. But I have heard that some degree programs are more competitive than others for...

competition security homeland-security law-enforcement programs government

Kassandra H.’s Avatar
Kassandra H. Jul 16, 2018 326 views

How difficult would it be to attend college full time as well as having a internship?

Would it be wise to take on a full schedule at college as well as ha e an internship with a medical program? internships...

programs

Georgina W.’s Avatar
Georgina W. Jul 13, 2018 557 views

What to study for a potential career in either marketing or UX design?

I'm already a psychology major and 1.5 years into my program. My program requires me to declare a minor and I'm currently torn between economics and design (specifically web design/development) and these are probably the only paths I can godown if I want to graduate on time. Whilst I know...

uxdesign technology career-choice marketing design art ux programs

kamryn G.’s Avatar
kamryn G. May 30, 2018 360 views

What United States Colleges Have the Best Entomology Programs?

Hey! I am an aspiring entomologist and am currently trying to decide what colleges would be best for my desired field. I live in the south but really am willing to go pretty much anywhere in the United States to study. entomology colleges picking...

programs

Julisa C.’s Avatar
Julisa C. Jan 17, 2018 587 views

How do I get information on different programs and clubs outside of school?

Recently, I have learned about different programs that are offered to students in my community, that I have never heard of before, until now. With this realization, I'd like to know how to be able to get informed if there are other programs or clubs that I'd be able to participate in. Not only...

community-outreach student-activities communications nonprofits community programs clubs

Sydney K.’s Avatar
Sydney K. May 19, 2016 1068 views

How to you manage to keep up with the ever changing industry of technology?

As time moves on, technology evolves. From going to a brick of a phone to a touch screen I phone in a short amount of time, is quite astonishing. Even going from Nintendo 64 to virtual reality games with the oculus rift, or even looking up programs to use for either editing videos or creating...

technology programs developer

Chanté L.’s Avatar
Chanté L. May 09, 2016 603 views

Is it beneficial to major in marine biology in undergrad if you want to be a marine biologist?

There are no marine bio progams in my state so wonder if I should just major in regular biology. college biology undergraduate marine-biology studies...

programs