Career Questions tagged Mba

Amanda L.’s Avatar
Amanda L. Oct 01, 2018

What are some sponsoring organizations for female MBA candidates who are U.S. citizens?

I am looking to partner with a company or companies who are willing to provide full or partial sponsorship for my MBA program. #mba #sponsorship #women...

#scholarship

Amanda L.’s Avatar
Amanda L. Oct 01, 2018

What are some scholarship opportunities for female MBA students who are U.S. citizens?

I will be starting my MBA program in February of 2019 and am beginning my research on scholarships for my program. #mba #scholarship...

#women

Tinni M.’s Avatar
Tinni M. May 14, 2018

What are the best undergraduate business programs?

I know of NYU’s Stern and UPenn’s Wharton but how many more are there? I’m planning on getting an undergraduate degree in business because that’s what I’m genuinely interested in and the activities that I’m pursuing line up with that but I don’t know whether I should pursue something else for...

#business #mba

Daniel Y.’s Avatar
Daniel Y. May 09, 2018

What are the steps needed to break into private equity without a finance background?

#investing has always been a part of my life whether it be #real-estate-investing or #stocks-investing . I went to college for #engineering but will soon be attending a top ranked #mba program. I was hoping to learn a little bit more of how people break into the #pe...

Zoya H.’s Avatar
Zoya H. Apr 25, 2018

How long does it take for one to complete their Bachelor's?

I was counted the amount of time I will spend in school after High school. I was considering going into Information Technology Management. How long is the schoolimg in terms of getting your bachelors and masters degree? #information-technology-and-services #project-management #help #bs...

#mba

Zoya H.’s Avatar
Zoya H. Apr 25, 2018

Can you get your Masters and Bachelors degree at the same time?

I am considering going into information technologies. I was wondering whether or not I can get my Bachelpr's and Master's degree at the same time in undergrad and/or grad school. #degrees #bs #mba #help...

#highschool

Neha M.’s Avatar
Neha M. Mar 26, 2018

Is it worth it to get an MBA straight after getting a BBA or wait for a couple years before going to grad school?

Don't know which option is better in the long run #mba...

#bba

Charles C.’s Avatar
Charles C. Mar 15, 2018

What doors can an MBA open for someone?

I've been heavily encouraged by my family, peers, and some advisors to eventually seek out an MBA after attaining a degree in Finance or Economics and i'd just like to know what opportunities having an MBA can lead to. #mba #mbaisworthit...

#business

Sonia R.’s Avatar
Sonia R. Jan 19, 2018

After getting a MBA, how do you choose a career that fits both your qualifications and your personal interests?

I am a sophomore in high school and I have known ever since I was little that I wanted to go into business. With an #mba, I know it would be possible for me to work in any field that I may desire in a #leadership position. With so many options, it leaves me unsure of how I'll find a job that is...

Thomas W.’s Avatar
Thomas W. Jan 18, 2018

Is obtaining an MBA through a 5 year accelerated program and then going into the workforce a better option compared to just getting a bachelor's in 4 years then working?

I am trying to decide between getting my MBA in 5 years in an accelerated program or waiting until my company or myself can pay for online courses for an MBA while I am working a year or two after obtaining my bachelor's degree. I am interested in hearing feedback from business professionals...

#business #mba

Chandni D.’s Avatar
Chandni D. Oct 06, 2017

How is/was your experience of doing an MBA ?

I would like to know from professionals who have or are currently doing an MBA in Canada and the US. How was your experience ? Would you recommend doing it from Canada or the US if we look at the ROI ? #mba #masters-degree #masters #college #college-advice #higher-education...

#business

Nazy N.’s Avatar
Nazy N. Oct 27, 2017

MBA vs IE vs data analyst

I am currently a graduate MSc student in Chemical engineering. I have relatively low interest in Chem. Eng. (living is US). I am thinking about changing fields. My current options are MBA, Industrial engineering and Statistics. I have a wide range of interests, very adaptive, good at math,...

#data-analysis #mba #industrial-engineer #career-counseling #career-path #statistics

ad K.’s Avatar
ad K. Sep 25, 2017

What is the best college major for non traditional student willing to do an mba in future?

I am 27 yrs old and dropped out of college after sophomore year due to financial trouble, since I have been working and now I am Financially secure I want to restart my career, I plan on returning to my state school Oklahoma, which would be a suitable major for me as,(I could not do a #hard...

#career-counseling #college-major #mba

cristian F.’s Avatar
cristian F. Sep 01, 2017

can one person change the world?

The nation is dividing, the poor doesn't have a chance to rehabilitate and start a new life, and the rich are getting greedier and only worry about themselves. Families are losing homes and more because our economy is so bad many people argue about the taxes and how much we pay, but that's...

#friends #history #economy #gamily #question #mba #politics #everyone #help

Bridget S.’s Avatar
Bridget S. May 30, 2017

If undergraduate university does not matter, why am I being disregarded and overlooked in the job field and MBA admissions process?

I attend a fairly new, medium size, public state university. I have a 3.94 GPA and a list of involvement and service hours. I want to apply to MBA programs in about a year (after graduation,{grad. Fall 2018}), but I am wondering if the admissions officers will overlook my profile because I...

#college-admissions #college #mba #business #graduate-school

Bridget S.’s Avatar
Bridget S. Apr 29, 2017

When getting into an MBA program, which is more important: College GPA, GMAT score, Experience?

Which holds more weight in the MBA admissions process #business #graduate-school...

#mba

Bridget S.’s Avatar
Bridget S. Apr 11, 2017

Which ivy league school is most accepting of high achieving transfers?

Ending my second year with very competitive near perfect college GPA, looking to transfer to more academically focus school. Either a small liberal arts college or ivy. Open to other choices also with suggestions #college #higher-education #college-applications #academic-advising #ivy-league...

#liberal-arts #college-transfer #mba

Bridget S.’s Avatar
Bridget S. Feb 25, 2017

What are some grad schools that offer a Master of Finance degree?

Looking into graduate school and starting a list of possible graduate schools that offer a Master of Finance degree. #finance #higher-education #colleges #masters-degree #mba #corporate-finance...

#business-school

Bridget S.’s Avatar
Bridget S. Feb 24, 2017

What type of things are the on GMAT test?

Give some examples? What are the best ways to study the topics? Break down the test into segments and explain each using own experiences. #business #management #graduate-school #testing #mba #executive-office...

#gmat

Ena W.’s Avatar
Ena W. Feb 19, 2017

What difference between MBA and master?

In China, more and more people want to continue studying directly after 4-year university life. But in Canada, I think local people are more likely to choose MBA after more than 3-year experience. #mba...

#master

Abdulwahab A.’s Avatar
Abdulwahab A. Jan 14, 2017

Is graduate school recommended?

Is graduate school recommended? An MBA? Some other graduate degree or certifications? #college #business #finance #graduate-school...

#mba

Megan S.’s Avatar
Megan S. Dec 05, 2016

When would be the ideal time to obtain an MBA?

I am a sophomore accounting major who has the potential to get an MBA right after I graduate as an undergrad, or I could wait a few years and go for it after I have gained some experience in the workplace. Which one would you say is more beneficial? #business #finance #accounting...

#mba #graduate-school

Kyle Y.’s Avatar
Kyle Y. Nov 10, 2016

I want to go to business school. What are some key things I should do to prepare myself?

Business school has always been a goal of mine, and I've always wanted to go to a top school. I ask this question because I am committed to attending a top business school. I've already begun to ready myself for a good job after graduation, so what can I do now (as a college student) to prepare...

#undergraduate #graduate-school #mba #college #masters-degree #graduate

Kyle Y.’s Avatar
Kyle Y. Nov 09, 2016

What was your undergraduate major, and why did you choose it?

I ask this question because not everyone gets a job in their field of study. This question is for those who do not know what they want to study, and are looking for someone who was in a similar situation. A lot of people don't know what to study when they get to college, so did your major play...

#mba #job #college #major #field #minor

Kyle Y.’s Avatar
Kyle Y. Nov 08, 2016

What is it like transitioning from a school environment to the workplace, and potentially the other way around?

I am asking this question because I am always thinking about my future and life after college. The future excites me because I am working hard to ensure I have ample opportunities after graduation. Business school is one of my top goals. So, what is it like going from college to employment? And...

#degree #ma #executive #mba #college #school #ms #graduate