Career Questions tagged Eoy22

Ray’s Avatar
Ray Jan 12 114 views

What degree should I get if I want to research psychology?

I have no preference for being the head researcher or assistant. Is it easier to get a job if I have a higher degree? Are higher degrees worth my time or is it more cost-effective to stay with my BS?

Genevieve’s Avatar
Genevieve Dec 16, 2022 178 views

Resources for researching colleges?

For some time, I've been looking around at different colleges to get my bachelor's in. I've found several that I've liked, and I'm still looking around for potential options. Besides the colleges' websites and college tours, what are good ways to research a college? Are there any platforms in...

Genevieve’s Avatar
Genevieve Dec 16, 2022 273 views

What type of computer technology degree pair well with an accounting degree?

I am seriously considering double-majoring in accounting and some sort of computer technology degree when I get my bachelor's. The problem for me is that there are SO MANY different types of computer technology degrees. I don't really know which ones would complement with an accounting degree.

Hilary’s Avatar
Hilary Dec 16, 2022 141 views

What does college usually look at in a college essay?

I am about to write college essays for my college applications and would like to know how to make my application seem better than the rest. This will help me in writing my essay.

Bryce’s Avatar
Bryce Dec 13, 2022 130 views

Which programming language should you learn first?

I want to become a computer programmer and would like to know which programming language to I should start to learn first.

Emily’s Avatar
Emily Dec 12, 2022 105 views

What's the best time to consider a career change ?

Do a lot of professionals make new goals right after the new year? #EOY22

Raymond’s Avatar
Raymond Dec 12, 2022 99 views

What are the average Wages for an apprentice Glazier in Oregon ?

I've just recently Completed The glazing Trade At Tongue Point Job Corps Center and I was wondering what the starting wages are for apprentice Glaziers in the Oregon area.
(mainly around the Beaverton OR area)

Torianna’s Avatar
Torianna Dec 11, 2022 99 views

how do you know when a career best suits you?

i’m looking to be a nurse but i’m interested in one specific field and if i can’t be in that field then nursing would not be for me. so does nursing really suit me?

Aleksandra’s Avatar
Aleksandra Dec 09, 2022 66 views

Why did you choose to go to optometry school?

I am currently a pre-optometry student, and was wondering what motivated optometrists to choose the field!

Zainab’s Avatar
Zainab Dec 09, 2022 90 views

When does the credential process start for CSI?

and what does that look like for CSI work ?
#EOY22

Priscilla’s Avatar
Priscilla Dec 09, 2022 284 views

How can I get more sales on my online boutique priscisboutique.com while also attending college full-time?

- I sell made-to-order art prints/tote bags
- I take over 15 units a semester
- It's an e-commerce business
- I have had zero sales since starting
- I have all legal documentation covered: LLC, DBA, EIN, Sellers Permit

Kabba’s Avatar
Kabba Dec 09, 2022 271 views

What are some legitimate websites to look for internships?

What are some websites to look for internships that are legit?

Austin’s Avatar
Austin Dec 09, 2022 95 views

Does anybody know anyone/are themselves or once were an Army Firefighter (MOS12M) or Carpentry Specialist (MOS12W)?

These MOS Stand out most to me although information on them is scarce. Wondering if could get any more information, especially in detail as I am struggling to find anyone who has done these and can truly tell me what it is like. Thanks for any information! #EOY22 #Army #National Guard...

Gabriel’s Avatar
Gabriel Dec 09, 2022 168 views

How often do you think about changing your career path? How do you professionally manage multiple interests/passions?

I have way too many things I want to pursue!

Kamaria’s Avatar
Kamaria Dec 09, 2022 123 views

How do you keep yourself from losing motivation?

I've noticed that every time I go on break I lose motivation. Despite having a lot of time to get things done I still procrastinate. How can I stop this?

Izabela’s Avatar
Izabela Dec 09, 2022 138 views

Where are some good places (US and international) to go to university for psychology?

Junior currently

paige’s Avatar
paige Dec 09, 2022 72 views

What kind of specific jobs can you have relating to crime scene investigations and what kind of degrees do you need for the jobs?

I would like to be able to have a job in crime scene investigations but i'm not sure what to major in, in college or what different jobs there are for me to possibly have in the future.

thejas’s Avatar
thejas Dec 09, 2022 122 views

Any suggestion job role BSC electronics graduate?

#EOY22 Any suggestion job role BSC electronics graduate?

Kyle’s Avatar
Kyle Dec 09, 2022 168 views

construction managers and engineers

What skills and attitudes do you value most at the workplace and advice when chasing a junior role in the Civil and construction industry?

Nana’s Avatar
Nana Dec 09, 2022 144 views

Break?Holidays?Seasons?

I just wanted to ask: ---how much does it usually cost to go to college straight through winter, holidays/vacations (if possible)? ----next year I will be in senior year, so when done with high school will I be able to take some college classes before college...

Meghana’s Avatar
Meghana Dec 09, 2022 240 views

Can we find any paid or unpaid internships for students who lack the eligibility to work in the US?

I lack an EAD to work, but I am very interested to work partime.

Mohammed’s Avatar
Mohammed Dec 09, 2022 182 views

What job should I attempt to go for as a new Cybersecurity student?

Hi I'm new at UTS, and really would like to start of with a few jobs related within the Cybersecurity field. Any recommendations for someone who hasn't worked much in their lives would be much appreciated 🙂.

Annaliese’s Avatar
Annaliese Dec 09, 2022 38 views

How can you choose between a PA, Nurse, or doctor?

I want to go into pediatrics but I can’t decide which path to go into.

Tatiana’s Avatar
Tatiana Dec 09, 2022 94 views

What is the life of a Welder like?

Hello! Currently, I'm a college freshman. I'm already have a major/program of study. However, I'm exploring other careers and I saw someone suggested Welder. Being completely unfamiliar with this field: - What is it like to work as a Welder? - What skills does someone learn starting off new...

Ahkilah’s Avatar
Ahkilah Dec 09, 2022 235 views

Career advice for an MBA Graduate?

I am graduating with my MBA in management this Saturday! I am super excited but I am seeking advice on next steps. I don’t have much work experience, but I have lots to offer. Any suggestions for how someone like me can break through the barriers of entry level positions?

Leire’s Avatar
Leire Dec 09, 2022 153 views

What is recommended for someone who has interest in several fields and has trouble zoning in on one to focus on in college?

Hi, I am a sophomore in high school and have increasingly been asked what I want to study in college. I struggle with this question because I am fascinated by journalism, psychology, film/cinema, and digital design. How might I be able to go about choosing one specific field?

Jeffrey’s Avatar
Jeffrey Dec 09, 2022 85 views

What are the differences between a B.A. and a B.S. in computer science? Is having a B.S. better or is the difference insignificant to employers?

Do you learn more in one, is one easier, etc.

Diya’s Avatar
Diya Dec 09, 2022 84 views

What courses should I take to become a general surgeon? #EOY22

Hello! I am interested in becoming a general surgeon but I just wanted to see what courses I should take in highschool to get prepared for it in college. Thank you so much in advance!

Jasmine’s Avatar
Jasmine Dec 09, 2022 52 views

Does anyone know any good scholarship websites?

I need scholarships or some kind of money for 2nd semester at my college.

Edina’s Avatar
Edina Dec 09, 2022 246 views

Giveaway Question

What process is the best to ensure I find the right college that has a good reputation and good education and will ensure I will exceed and land a successful career?