Career Questions tagged Welding Industry

Brenden’s Avatar
Brenden Jan 30 32 views

What certifications are required for welding ?

I'm taking classes in welding, which has really sparked an interest in the welding career. I was wondering if there are any type of certifications you need to go into the welding industry and if so how would I acquire said certifications?

Keaton’s Avatar
Keaton Jan 27 96 views

What is the best field to work in when trying to become a welder?

My name is Keaton I'm from Rock Hill, and I'm hoping to become a welder when I get out of school but I'm wondering which field of work is the most enjoyable, and the most rewarding when becoming a welder.

Alan’s Avatar
Alan Jan 24 111 views

Why should I join the welding industry?

Why should I choose the welding industry as a career? How many hours a day on average are the shifts? I am 16 years old and am interested in the welding industry; What is a good age to join the welding industry?

Rafael’s Avatar
Rafael Jan 24 43 views

Questions about the pipeline welding industry?

1. what is the average pay rate for this position?
2. What is the training required for this position?
3. What can I do to do the work to the best of my ability?

Rae’s Avatar
Rae Dec 13, 2022 141 views

I have some questions regarding welding and was hoping to get some help with them.

1. How great of a learning curve does welding have, does it get more difficult with time or easier? 2. What will be the most likely experience I'll have when I first start out welding in the workforce, will I be given a lot of opportunities to prove my worth or will it end up being a lot of...

Tatiana’s Avatar
Tatiana Dec 09, 2022 106 views

What is the life of a Welder like?

Hello! Currently, I'm a college freshman. I'm already have a major/program of study. However, I'm exploring other careers and I saw someone suggested Welder. Being completely unfamiliar with this field: - What is it like to work as a Welder? - What skills does someone learn starting off new...

Aidan’s Avatar
Aidan Nov 08, 2022 431 views

Is there anything you would suggest to me to be wary of in the welding field?

In a welding career is there anything I should be aware/wary of? Or is it pretty cut and dry?

Bryan’s Avatar
Bryan Jun 14, 2022 193 views

What kind of benefits are offered in the welding industry?What are the work schedules like in the welding occupation?

What are the befits in the welding industry and some good locations or companies in Texas?

Bryan’s Avatar
Bryan Jun 14, 2022 277 views

What were some of your early roles in the welding field?

What are some commonly expectations in the welding industry?

Juan’s Avatar
Juan Jun 08, 2022 258 views

What are work schedules like for welders? What kind of benefits are offered? How long have you worked in the industry, and have you enjoyed it?

I've been curious about welding due to friends and family, and are trying to see if its a vocation I'd like to train and adopt as a potential career.

Max’s Avatar
Max May 16, 2022 209 views

What is one of the better jobs you could be doing for a career in welding?

There are many different jobs that a career in welding offers, what might be a good option for good pay and working conditions?

Rogelio’s Avatar
Rogelio Oct 19, 2021 293 views

How much does a welder get payed ?

#engineer #welder #money

Austin’s Avatar
Austin Jun 26, 2019 258 views

Are there related fields i might want to look into

#welding-industry

Austin’s Avatar
Austin Jun 26, 2019 313 views

What do you like most/least about welding?

#welding-industry

Austin’s Avatar
Austin Jun 26, 2019 286 views

What is a typical day like in welding?

#welding-industry