Career Questions tagged Texas

Tristan M.’s Avatar
Tristan M. Jul 26 87 views

How long should I expect to be away from home as a pipe welder?

I'm looking to become a pipe welder and I was wondering how much time I should expect to be working in a day and if I should be prepared to travel like most other oilfield jobs. welder pipe-welder oilfield westtexas texas welding...

oil

Paulina Vanessa B.’s Avatar
Paulina Vanessa B. Jul 30, 2020 316 views

What is good advice to get prepared for Teacher Certification Exams?

I am currently studying an undergraduate degree on Middle School Education in Texas. Although I am about to start my second year of college, I will be graduating earlier than usual and would like to start getting prepared for the certification tests. I am kind of concerned since I am an...

teachercertification july college july20 esl texas career education

adam J.’s Avatar
adam J. Aug 16, 2019 284 views

How can I become a mechanic at a dealership in El Paso, TX?

mechanics engineering texas mechanic engineer career "Specifically, I want to be a mechanic at VIVA dodge in El Paso TX" (Admin Note: Original question posted above here in the...

Elisa C.’s Avatar
Elisa C. Jan 24, 2019 313 views

BCBA Volunteer opportunities for after 5pm on weekdays and anytime weekends

I am a current adult student completing the required academic course work by the BACB; however, to fulfill the 1500 fieldwork hours, I need is a practicum site and a supervisor. I work during the day. That is why I am willing to volunteer after 5 p.m. during the week and anytime on the...

volunteering texas nonprofit bcba volunteer

Ian C.’s Avatar
Ian C. Dec 12, 2018 357 views

what is the wadges that being a #pediatrician will get you

In Texas and is high or low please i need to...

Makayla S.’s Avatar
Makayla S. Aug 26, 2018 394 views

Does Texas have a high demand for High School Band Teachers?

I'm planning on being a high school band teacher, and I want to know if it would be worth it to move to Texas and try to teach there? What is the demand like for the position I want to go into? high-school teacher band...

texas

Ralia C.’s Avatar
Ralia C. Jun 26, 2016 842 views

What is like at Texas Tech University?

I think I want to go there for college, but I am a little hesitant and would want some personal opinions. college-bound colleges college-jobs...

texas

Joel M.’s Avatar
Joel M. Aug 15, 2018 317 views

New Computer Engineer Graduate Seeking First Job in Austin, Texas

Recently graduated with a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering on 5/5/2018 from Utah State University. Need to specifically find my first engineering job only in the Austin, Texas area because my family is living there. It's been nearly four months and I have applied for dozens of...

Rachel H.’s Avatar
Rachel H. Jan 18, 2018 534 views

What is the best college in Texas to get a BSN?

I want to go to the best college possible with a Bachelors of Nursing in Science. medical-practice medicine nursing...

texas

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jul 04, 2018 455 views

Best computer science colleges in Texas?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! computers...

college computer-programming texas computer-science cis it college-major

Katelyn L.’s Avatar
Katelyn L. Jan 16, 2018 391 views

What Texas Colleges offer the best Pyschology program?

My career goal is to earn a masters in Art Therapy. I am searching for a college that has an excellent Psychology program where I can complete my bachelors. psychology college art-therapy therapy...

texas

Jaime C.’s Avatar
Jaime C. Jan 16, 2018 331 views

I recently discovered externships. My career path is Zoology, what externships would be best best for hands-on and traveling?

My desired career is to be a Zoologist and to travel from continent to continent. I want to travel to study the variety of animals, and I am wanting to know what steps I can take to gain experience while I am studying. Texas externship zoology...

biology

Leyton L.’s Avatar
Leyton L. Apr 11, 2018 385 views

What would be a entry-level position for a major in construction management?

I am curious as to what else I can do besides physical that can get me to my dreams of being my own boss and having a custom home business. homebuilding Texas construction-management...

major

Leyton L.’s Avatar
Leyton L. Apr 11, 2018 335 views

Would it be a good idea to pursue my passion of being a custom home builder considering the market can change at any time?

I have always dreamed of becoming a home builder back in Texas, but I worry because of the economy can change and knowing real estate can be a gamble is definitely risky. It is a goal of mine and I will strive to achieve it even though the market can crash at any time. homes...

realestate customhomebuilder texas homebuilding goals

maria R.’s Avatar
maria R. Mar 08, 2017 523 views

What classes do i need to take for nursing ?

Im interested in nursing and want to know what to expect. nursing university hospitals texas america...

dallas

Jesus C.’s Avatar
Jesus C. May 26, 2016 607 views

What does and engineer (both in and out of college) go through on a daily basis from waking up to going to bed?

I would like to see what an engineer goes through a day, what they do on a regular basis, how they handle things, etc. college engineering career mechanical company...

texas

Joaquin R.’s Avatar
Joaquin R. Apr 13, 2016 675 views
Andre C.’s Avatar
Andre C. Oct 29, 2015 588 views

How can I start a career of veteran?

Ever sense I was 4 years old I always wanted to save and protract the animals in need and endanger...

texas