Career Questions tagged Archaeologist

McKinley M.’s Avatar
McKinley M. Apr 06, 2018

College Recommendations?

What are some of the best colleges to go to if I want to become an #archaeologist? #archaeology #college #college-applications...

#college-selection

Veronika M.’s Avatar
Veronika M. Aug 12, 2018

What schools are best for studying archeology?

I live in the state of Georgia and have been unable to find any schools that major in archeology. Where should I go to major in archeology? #majors #archeology # #college-major...

#archaeologist

Veronika M.’s Avatar
Veronika M. Aug 12, 2018

What are the best courses to take if I want to be an archaeologist?

Ever since I was 3, I wanted to be an archaeologist/paleontologist. I am finding it very hard to find courses to take if I want to major in those fields. What are the best courses to take? #archeology #paleontology #paleontologist...

#archaeologist

McKinley M.’s Avatar
McKinley M. Apr 06, 2018

Major for archaeology?

What should be my major in college to become an...

#archaeologist

maha L.’s Avatar
maha L. May 25, 2016

How do you recommend I go about becoming an archaeologist?

I am going to 12th grade -Accounts group. My dream is to become archaeologist #historical-research #archaeologist...

#science

Christi  W.’s Avatar
Christi W. May 15, 2017

What are the steps to becoming an archaeologist?

Is there a certain school I should go to if I wanted to become an archaeologist? Would you have to have special training and a major in history? #history #archaeology #archaeologist...

#career-details

kayley F.’s Avatar
kayley F. Mar 08, 2017