Career Questions tagged Historical Research

maha L.’s Avatar
maha L. May 25, 2016 532 views

How do you recommend I go about becoming an archaeologist?

I am going to 12th grade -Accounts group. My dream is to become archaeologist #historical-research #archaeologist...

#science

Stephanie  P.’s Avatar
Stephanie P. Feb 10, 2017 532 views

What are some great careers for a history major other than teaching?

I really don't want to be a teacher but I love history so much, & I don't want to make below teacher salary either. #college-major #higher-education #history #historical-research...

#financial-planning

Caleb N.’s Avatar
Caleb N. Jan 09, 2017 470 views

What are some of the options for an undergrad with a BA in History?

I'll be graduating soon and there seems to be no real life options for someone with a BA in History except to press on towards a MA in History. I need a job and want one in this field. #history #historian #historical-research #biblical-history...

#historical-writing

Wyatt B.’s Avatar
Wyatt B. Oct 26, 2016 773 views
rondell W.’s Avatar
rondell W. Mar 02, 2016 617 views

I want to be a historian who can make a big imapct on how history is thought to student in high school what career path is the best for me.

I value the important of education because teacher need to know that it not what you teach but how you teach it , that why i want to be a teacher , I had a teacher named Mr.Delhagen and he thought a rigours history class that was so captivating and so aware about the world around me i felt like...

#artist #historical-research